czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By czarny_samael666
@CitizenBane :
I don't understand what is the point of these scans.
In first he is attacked by completly different kind of energy and in second he is getting trashed.

@Funcake said:

@czarny_samael666: @czarny_samael666 said:

Still, Surfer said by himself that he can take star's heat, but he can't take Firelord's.

Because it is not the heat, it is the alien science of Galactus. You can see it in your scan.

@czarny_samael666 said:

This means that Firelord's is greater/hotter/more powerfull.

Sorry, no it is just a sort of energy that surfer can not handle.

Still, it is stronger than heat of normal star. We don't know how much stronger, I agree, but it is stronger, since it was able to hurt people, who weren't hurt by star's heat. 

@CitizenBane said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

Still, Surfer said by himself that he can take star's heat, but he can't take Firelord's. This means that Firelord's is greater/hotter/more powerfull. BA couldn't take Supe's strike without being hurt, so I don't see how it is a feat that tell us that he can take similar (stronger acctually) shot from Firelord? Even opposite, if one short shot could knocked him back (and it is hard to belive that Superman started with full power, it isn't in his character), then what real chance he has against Firelord's heat (that was also able to hurt Thor, who survived in heart of sun)? As fact we do know, that Surfer and Thor were hurt by Firelord's heat. According to Surfer's opinion, it is more dangerous than star's heat. So question is: Do we know any scan in which Black Adam is taking similar shot easily? One with Superman is actually point for Firelord, since Supe was able to put down BA (not KO).

You're ignoring the fact that Surfer attributed Firelord's heat to Galactus' science, not his own innate heat. And you're also ignoring the fact that in that same fight, Surfer defeated Firelord by absorbing large quantities of his heat and blasting him with it. Again, am I supposed to believe that Firelord cannot stand his own heat?

Where was Adam hurt? He was pushed through a wall. And then he got back up and continued fighting. There was no sign of any damage. Surfer and Thor have been hurt by many, many things that were not as hot as the sun. Your problem is that you're looking at this through the lens of their high-end durability feats rather than where their durability lies on average. Are Legacy's photonic blasts as powerful as attacks supposedly hotter than the sun? Nope. And yet they managed to hurt the Surfer. Are Explorer's energy attacks as powerful as attacks supposedly hotter than the sun? Nope. And yet they managed to hurt the Surfer. Are we going to claim that all of those attacks must be more powerful than the heat of the sun? Are we going to pretend that characters always display durability on an unyielding level?

You posted a fight between Firelord and Thor as proof of his physical durability. At the same time, he's also been stomped by the Surfer:

1. Which doesn't change the point that Firelord's fire can hurt more than star's. 
2.Adam was knocked back by single shot, how is that a feat for him? Yeah, Thor was hurt by lesser EP, as well as Surfer, but Surfer said by himself, that Firelord is making more damage than heat of star, I am mentioning Thor, to prove that it wasn't one-time feat. It also shouldn't matter why it is that powerfull,is it magic, Galactus' science or anything else that made it so strong - it just is. Adam, as Thor was hurt by lesser energy projection, but is there a reason to belive that he can take that powerfull shot? If he never took so great energy attack without being hurt/knocked off/putted on his knees, why we should consider that he can take it? 
3.It wasn't a one feat. They fought two/three times(I won't repeat one from above of course) and Firelord never lost (and never won):

If Terrax can fight with two/three herlads at once  it is only a good feat for Terrax, a specially that Terrax was never weak, he was just stupid.
jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By jeanroygrant

Black Adam stomps.

Spartan101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By Spartan101

pretty sure adam can take some high temps,not so sure firelord can tank adams full on hits,im the nasty adam here.

Funcake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By Funcake

@czarny_samael666 said:

Still, it is stronger than heat of normal star. We don't know how much stronger, I agree, but it is stronger, since it was able to hurt people, who weren't hurt by star's heat.

No you just assume in Firelords favor. There is nowhere stated his flames are hotter or stronger, just different. Different like magic fore example that does not need to be stronger than a star heat to hurt charackters without special magic resistance/resilence. Surfer simply cant handle the consistence of this energy type in your scan.

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By czarny_samael666
@jeanroygrant said:

Black Adam stomps.

So You belive that BA has feats that proves that he an take Firelord's attacks? 
Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Pokergeist

@Vance Astro said:

@CitizenBane said:

@Vance Astro: Nova would like a word with you.

Forgot about her.

I think Air Walker is less than him too.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By jeanroygrant

@czarny_samael666 said:

@jeanroygrant said:

Black Adam stomps.

Yes.

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By czarny_samael666
@Funcake said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

No you just assume in Firelords favor. There is nowhere stated his flames are hotter or stronger, just different. Different like magic fore example that does not need to be stronger than a star heat to hurt charackters without special magic resistance/resilence. Surfer simply cant handle the consistence of this energy type in your scan.

It is different and Surfer can't use it - yes, but it also can hurt him, since they are amped by Galactus science. And they were able to do the same to Thor, so it isn't just an accident. 
Again - what tells us that Adam can take it?

@jeanroygrant said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

@jeanroygrant said:

Black Adam stomps.

Yes.

Based on?
jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By jeanroygrant

@czarny_samael666 said:

@Funcake said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

It is different and Surfer can't use it - yes, but it also can hurt him, since they are amped by Galactus science. And they were able to do the same to Thor, so it isn't just an accident.

@jeanroygrant said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

@jeanroygrant said:

Black Adam stomps.

Yes.

Based on?

Tanking Superman's heat vision, fighting JSA, ect.

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By czarny_samael666
@jeanroygrant :
He was easily putted on his knees by Superman's HV, how is that a durability feat? 
And no one from JSA used similar energy projection against BA, to my knowledge.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#61  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@CadenceV2 said:

@Vance Astro said:

@CitizenBane said:

@Vance Astro: Nova would like a word with you.

Forgot about her.

I think Air Walker is less than him too.

Her. You're thinking of a different Nova...
Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Pokergeist

@Vance Astro: By him I meant Airwalker to Firelord :)

Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@King Saturn said:

Black Adam should be able to handle Firelord
Stronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#64  Edited By Stronger

@czarny_samael666: BA needed only two strikes for MM.How many would he want for Firelord?

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@CadenceV2 said:

@Vance Astro: By him I meant Airwalker to Firelord :)

Oh, wording is confusing. 

@venomoushatred1001 said:

@King Saturn said:

Black Adam should be able to handle Firelord
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By czarny_samael666
@Stronger said:

@czarny_samael666: BA needed only two strikes for MM.How many would he want for Firelord?

That is one of two points of this thread: 
How good is BA's durability to energy projection?
&
How good is FL's durability  to blunt force? 

And I am going to stand against "common knowledge" in both cases, since as You can see, there is a problem with proving both. 

Firelord 3 times fought with Thor and he didn't lose even one of these battles, I belive that it means something when we're talking about blunt force. 

BA on the other hand, couldn't stand aginast Supe's HV. Great durabiltiy showings are ones like Thanos against Odin's energy shot (by Grungir), Mangog easily taking star-busting shot from Riggelians blaster, Destroyer taking full Anti-force blast or Gladiator containning nova explosion.
Stronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By Stronger

@czarny_samael666 said:

@Stronger said:

That is one of two points of this thread: How good is BA's durability to energy projection? & How good is FL's durability to blunt force? And I am going to stand against "common knowledge" in both cases, since as You can see, there is a problem with proving both. Firelord 3 times fought with Thor and he didn't lose even one of these battles, I belive that it means something when we're talking about blunt force. BA on the other hand, couldn't stand aginast Supe's HV. Great durabiltiy showings are ones like Thanos against Odin's energy shot (by Grungir), Mangog easily taking star-busting shot from Riggelians blaster, Destroyer taking full Anti-force blast or Gladiator containning nova explosion.

Black Adam and Thor have a main difference.

BA DOESN'T F AROUND.

Black Adam has the same durability as Superman.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Stronger...WATCH YOUR MOUTH!
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By czarny_samael666
@Stronger said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

@Stronger said:

That is one of two points of this thread: How good is BA's durability to energy projection? & How good is FL's durability to blunt force? And I am going to stand against "common knowledge" in both cases, since as You can see, there is a problem with proving both. Firelord 3 times fought with Thor and he didn't lose even one of these battles, I belive that it means something when we're talking about blunt force. BA on the other hand, couldn't stand aginast Supe's HV. Great durabiltiy showings are ones like Thanos against Odin's energy shot (by Grungir), Mangog easily taking star-busting shot from Riggelians blaster, Destroyer taking full Anti-force blast or Gladiator containning nova explosion.

BA DOESN'T F AROUND.

Thor said that they're too evenly matched, so it is hard to say that Firelord completly can't take punches from people on this level. 
Can You prove it by feats?
Blacharrt1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By Blacharrt1

@CitizenBane said:

Weakened Adam vs Fate's energy
Weakened Adam vs Fate's energy
No Caption Provided
Weakened Adam vs Alan Scott's energy
Weakened Adam vs Alan Scott's energy

This post here is very misleading. I say misleading because you are using this as a means to counter the fact that what has been shown on Panel (in this Thread) is that Firelord's fire is much hotter than star heat, and as he (Firelord) stated in the panel hotter than a million sun, when he was holding on to Thor. The Energy you showed here in these scans are all magical in origin which has nothing to do with the Power Cosmic or Heat at all. Both the instance with Dr. Fate's energy burst, and Alan Scott who is powered by the star heart (Magical).

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By Vaeternus

Black Adam

Stronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By Stronger

@czarny_samael666 said:

@Stronger said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

@Stronger said:

BA DOESN'T F AROUND.

Thor said that they're too evenly matched, so it is hard to say that Firelord completly can't take punches from people on this level. Can You prove it by feats?

Taken hits and blasts from Superman,CM,MM,Alan Scott,Spectre etc

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@czarny_samael666 said:

Thor said that they're too evenly matched, so it is hard to say that Firelord completly can't take punches from people on this level.  Can You prove it by feats?

Firelord isn't even remotely on Thor's level of strength..not even on Iron Man's or The Thing's let alone Thor's. Don't base Firelord's strength on one scans when he has over 10 years worth of other showings, and he's fighting a character that has had strength and power increases since their encounter.
MenaceForever2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By MenaceForever2

So this isn't related to Avatar......

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By czarny_samael666
@Vance Astro said:
@czarny_samael666 said:

Thor said that they're too evenly matched, so it is hard to say that Firelord completly can't take punches from people on this level.  Can You prove it by feats?

Firelord isn't even remotely on Thor's level of strength..not even on Iron Man's or The Thing's let alone Thor's. Don't base Firelord's strength on one scans when he has over 10 years worth of other showings, and he's fighting a character that has had strength and power increases since their encounter.
Heralds can boost their strength, but point was that he couldn't be defeated by Thor in 3 different fights in 3 different stories. 

@Stronger said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

@Stronger said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

@Stronger said:

BA DOESN'T F AROUND.

Thor said that they're too evenly matched, so it is hard to say that Firelord completly can't take punches from people on this level. Can You prove it by feats?

Taken hits and blasts from Superman,CM,MM,Alan Scott,Spectre etc

You're talking about brute strnegth and I'm talking about energy projection. BTW he didn't tank Supe's HV, he was knocked off by this shot, which is an argument for Firelord, not for BA.
Funcake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By Funcake

@czarny_samael666 said:

Yes it can hurt Surfer because he has no (special) resilence to this kind of enegry how realy strong this is, is unclear. I can´t say if it can hurt BA, but your example with Supes HV on BA is false, I remember that comic and after BA was (only) knocked back their fight was not over. It were more helpful if the posted scans showed more than a little part of a fight. Also Supes HV is supposed hotter than a star with unknown limit, but I doubt that he used his full potential of his HV in that fight.

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By czarny_samael666
@Funcake said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

Yes it can hurt Surfer because he has no (special) resilence to this kind of enegry how realy strong this is, is unclear. I can´t say if it can hurt BA, but your example with Supes HV on BA is false, I remember that comic and after BA was (only) knocked back their fight was not over. It were more helpful if the posted scans showed more than a little part of a fight. Also Supes HV is supposed hotter than a star with unknown limit, but I doubt that he used his full potential of his HV in that fight.

Since we both agree that Superman didn't use full power, then Adam doesn't have feat that would prove that he can take that hot shot. 
And point is that Adam was hurt, so this example can't be used as a prove of Adam's durability, since one single shot, was able to knock him down for a moment.

Firelord's fire was able to highly hurt three very powerfull characters (Thor, Green Phoenix and Surfer) in more than one occasion. Just to prove that it wasn't one poorly writen fight(I've already posted them in other thread, but Firelord never had enough too many scans on CV): 

Plus there are sparings with Drax and Quasar and few other good showings of Firelord's power.
blackadamFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By blackadamFTW

I know I have a bias, but Black Adam definitely wins this.

Didn't Spider-Man beat Firelord?

NerdsFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By NerdsFTW

@blackadamFTW said:

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By czarny_samael666
@blackadamFTW said:

Didn't Spider-Man beat Firelord?

Really? Worst PIS in history?  :/

Besides, this thing... I belive that You're BA fan, so can You tell me when BA has shown that high temperatures and similar kind of blast can't hurt him (at least that he can stand after taking them on chest)?
TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#81  Edited By TifaLockhart

@czarny_samael666: Worst PIS in history was 1996 bone claw Wolverine vs. Lobo. Either that, or Bishop punching out the Martian Manhunter.

Belphegor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By Belphegor

FL.

blackadamFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By blackadamFTW

@czarny_samael666 said:

I belive that You're BA fan, so can You tell me when BA has shown that high temperatures and similar kind of blast can't hurt him (at least that he can stand after taking them on chest)?

You don't say?

Anyways, hasn't BA taken blasts from Alan and Fate on multiple occasions? He's also handled an angry J'onn's Martian Vision.

Funcake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By Funcake

@czarny_samael666: Thanks for the scans I will reply this if I have some time to read them :)

Funcake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By Funcake

@czarny_samael666: Yes we agree that Superman did not use his full HV. But BA was not hurt after that. The scans that were posted ( or every scan that be posted ) must be to diversify between WIS, Hyperbole and showings you can finaly take as a feat. Silver Age comics contains a lot of WIS and Hyperbole. So I did not see Firelord hurting the Green Phoenix. Surfer was KO´d also by some bord canons from Beta Ray Bills ship after BRB was knocked down by SS during the God Hunter Story. Thor is strong and have a good durality but BA fought charackters that would able to hurt Thor either I think.

Malevolent1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By Malevolent1

Black Adam ftw.

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By XiiX

Black Adam snuffs him.

ghost_rider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By ghost_rider1

I hate BA....but unfortunately firelord isn't gonna be able to win this.

Avatar image for supremehyperion
SupremeHyperion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 12

#89  Edited By SupremeHyperion

spider-man beating Firelord was PIS lameness and pretty whack but beyond that I think Black Adam wins. Firelord is a beast but he's not really near silver surfer level and I consider Adam to be one of DC's most powerful (and considering how DC likes to throw around power) I give this one to Adam in a pretty entertaining fight.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By Killemall

@SupremeHyperion: Why should spiderman beating Firelord be PIS, he has beaten Thanos before, twice at that who is more powerful, he made a fool out of magneto, beat Juggernaut, Hulk to name a few.

People seem to forget who is the most powerful person on Marvel Avengers. Much like Justice its more of Spiderman and his b*tches ;)

Avatar image for supremehyperion
SupremeHyperion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#91  Edited By SupremeHyperion

oh gawd you are foolish..... you must like spidey.... what is he bat-man now... Spidey is not that powerful and that's what makes him enjoyable hi is in no way anywhere near as powerful as any of the people you named. sorry to disagree.