#1 Edited by *Infinity* (618 posts) - - Show Bio

Battle is between manipulators of the elements listed above and im throwing in Earth as well. 
-battle is to the death
-all users are highly adept in their powers and are equal in terms of power level
-no powers such as water manipulation with ice, controlling the human brain with electricity, etc.
-battle takes place in Times Square, New York 
-for the fire and earth manipulator for power level think about some of the most powerful fire and earth benders in avatar
-for electricity think electro for powerlevel
-for ice think Icicle for powerlevel

If there is any questions please do ask, and let the debating begin!

#2 Posted by Nefarious (28096 posts) - - Show Bio

Ice.

#3 Posted by *Infinity* (618 posts) - - Show Bio
@Nefarious said:
" Ice. "
any reason why you say that?
#4 Posted by bgibs13390 (991 posts) - - Show Bio

This is too vague. I cant really say but if I had to guess I would say Ice. 

#5 Posted by *Infinity* (618 posts) - - Show Bio
@bgibs13390 said:
" This is too vague. I cant really say but if I had to guess I would say Ice.  "
How is it too vague? Help me help you in this situation!
#6 Posted by Nefarious (28096 posts) - - Show Bio

Because...ice is dominant in this fight....

#7 Posted by Fire Star (3443 posts) - - Show Bio
@Nefarious said:
"Because...ice is dominant in this fight.... "

That doesn't make any sense.
#8 Posted by bgibs13390 (991 posts) - - Show Bio
@*Infinity* said:
" @bgibs13390 said:
" This is too vague. I cant really say but if I had to guess I would say Ice.  "
How is it too vague? Help me help you in this situation! "
@*Infinity*: Well because I don't really know any of the limitations of any of the combatants. So I can't say for sure. If the earth guy is strong enough he could just drop a mountain on the others. If the fire guy is strong enough he could just burn as hot as the sun. If the ice guy is powerful enough he could effect the water in their blood or drop the temperature to absolute zero. Get what I am saying I don't really know what to say because its too vague.  
#9 Posted by *Infinity* (618 posts) - - Show Bio
@bgibs13390 said:
" @*Infinity* said:
" @bgibs13390 said:
How is it too vague? Help me help you in this situation! "
@*Infinity*: Well because I don't really know any of the limitations of any of the combatants. So I can't say for sure. If the earth guy is strong enough he could just drop a mountain on the others. If the fire guy is strong enough he could just burn as hot as the sun. If the ice guy is powerful enough he could effect the water in their blood or drop the temperature to absolute zero. Get what I am saying I don't really know what to say because its too vague.   "
Alright, ill edit my original post to describe that more.
#10 Posted by bgibs13390 (991 posts) - - Show Bio

I always felt Earth manipulators were more powerful then fire and water but I don't know how they would do against electricity. I think I will give it to the earth.  

#11 Posted by *Infinity* (618 posts) - - Show Bio
@bgibs13390 said:
" I always felt Earth manipulators were more powerful then fire and water but I don't know how they would do against electricity. I think I will give it to the earth.   "
I have to agree with you there. Earth seems very versatile whereas fire was mostly just a blast sort of power if you know what I mean? And I guess electricity would be quite similar to fire...just opinion though!
#12 Posted by Nefarious (28096 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't feel like explaining.

#13 Posted by *Infinity* (618 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#14 Posted by AgeofHurricane (7683 posts) - - Show Bio

Electricity

#15 Posted by MrDirector786 (43767 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm going with either electricity or fire.

#16 Posted by *Infinity* (618 posts) - - Show Bio
@AgeofHurricane said:
" Electricity "
@MrDirector786 said:
" I'm going with either electricity or fire. "
Any particular reasons?
#17 Posted by DeathsHead2 (1739 posts) - - Show Bio

Earth Element FTW. 

Earth/Life > Air/Electricity > Water/Ice > Fire/Heat. 

Giving and maintaining life is always > Destroying it. 

Reverse this order for destructive force only. 

#18 Posted by AgeofHurricane (7683 posts) - - Show Bio
@*Infinity*: Well depending on the voltage of electricity it can do some serious damage to the user and the surroundings
#19 Posted by HellionVulcan (4259 posts) - - Show Bio

Its like a fight between Iceman electro & human torch as ice would win by dropping temperature down enough Fire & electricity to dead stop .

#20 Posted by *Infinity* (618 posts) - - Show Bio
@DeathsHead2 said:
" Earth Element FTW.  Earth/Life > Air/Electricity > Water/Ice > Fire/Heat.  Giving and maintaining life is always > Destroying it.  Reverse this order for destructive force only.   "
I like your explanation a lot!

@HellionVulcan said:
" Its like a fight between Iceman electro & human torch as ice would win by dropping temperature down enough Fire & electricity to dead stop . "

Than you still have Ice vs Earth...who comes out on top between those?
#21 Posted by DeathsHead2 (1739 posts) - - Show Bio
@HellionVulcan: 

Ice wouldn't do much to Earth, and Iceman Levelers are not allowed here anyway.  See OP. 

Earth/Life would also include life forces. (souls & spirits) 

Not sure what power Earth would hold in space and such, but here "on Earth", Earth/Life Force reigns supreme! 

; ) 

#22 Posted by *Infinity* (618 posts) - - Show Bio
@DeathsHead2 said:
" @HellionVulcan:   Ice wouldn't do much to Earth, and Iceman Levelers are not allowed here anyway.  See OP.  Earth/Life would also include life forces. (souls & spirits)  Not sure what power Earth would hold in space and such, but here "on Earth", Earth/Life Force reigns supreme!  ; )   "
This topic is actually designed to help me with two things...my character for rping and something you cannot know haha! I think earth and ice for its verstaility. Fire just seems to be a blast power more than anything and electricity isnt all that much for me and is quite similar to fire in a lot of ways.
#23 Posted by AgeofHurricane (7683 posts) - - Show Bio
@*Infinity*: Fire burns electricity shocks
#24 Edited by killa_JAWZz (5 posts) - - Show Bio

I think that fire would obviously beat ice meaning that ice could be the first element to be out but also ice has devastating affects on earth this would mean it would make earth not as powerful. As it is in times square that would mean that electricity has an upper hand, but also if the ice melts which would mean that it turns to water, water conducts electricity so anything that is covered in water would be fried up. Also electricity always tries to into the earth that would mean that electricity would be effective against earth. Fire and electric I don't think they are that effective against each other. Also electricity means that you can travel at the speed of light giving a boost to your elemental attacks and your physical attacks. Also if you have ice you have just freeze everything and then shatter it, this makes this element destructive, ice can be below 0 (degrees Celsius) so you can just kill someone just by touching the person. Earth gives you control of everything you are standing on and everything your opponents are standing on this makes it very powerful. Finally fire, the power to create fire from nothing is awesome it gives you an advantage over earth and ice and you can produce destructive blasts from just your hands.

#25 Posted by Baron_von_Santa (5743 posts) - - Show Bio

it depends on the user. there IS no most powerful. earth; versatile. water: our moisture. fire: heat, novas. electricity: neutrons in our brain

#26 Edited by MonsterStomp (24663 posts) - - Show Bio

Electricity. Its easily the most versatile.

#27 Edited by ShadoVvlite (1228 posts) - - Show Bio

What about AIR?

#28 Posted by leonkarlen123 (8819 posts) - - Show Bio

Electricity. It destroys houses with just a smack. But outherwise Earth. It makes earthquake so hundreds of houses get destroyed

#29 Posted by Baron_von_Santa (5743 posts) - - Show Bio

@monsterstomp: that is the most unversatile. and really non should win, depends on user or this is pointless

#30 Posted by dondave (39944 posts) - - Show Bio

Electricity

#31 Edited by MonsterStomp (24663 posts) - - Show Bio

@monsterstomp: that is the most unversatile. and really non should win, depends on user or this is pointless

Unversatile isn't a word and yes it is. Someone with omnipotent control over electricity could control the electrons in atoms. With that they can negate absolute zero, generate heat etc etc etc.

#32 Posted by oceanmaster21 (11448 posts) - - Show Bio

electricity

#33 Posted by RogueShadow (14893 posts) - - Show Bio

Virtually impossible to answer to be honest.

#34 Edited by Baron_von_Santa (5743 posts) - - Show Bio

@monsterstomp: cool, are you the guy who corrects people? i forget

#35 Posted by BlackWind (8464 posts) - - Show Bio

This can't be answered. There are no real characters. Just models. There is no way to know how any of these blank slates will fight.

#36 Posted by Cgoodness (10358 posts) - - Show Bio

Well in pokemon it would electricity or fire :/

#37 Posted by MonsterStomp (24663 posts) - - Show Bio
#38 Posted by Baron_von_Santa (5743 posts) - - Show Bio
#39 Posted by ShadoVvlite (1228 posts) - - Show Bio

@baron_von_santa said:

Unversatile isn't a word and yes it is. Someone with omnipotent control over electricity could control the electrons in atoms. With that they can negate absolute zero, generate heat etc etc etc.

But someone with omnipotent power of fire can create heat and can also absorb heat to absolute zero.

#40 Edited by thelocust619 (3260 posts) - - Show Bio

Fire > ice. Ice is not water. Water is water. Ice is ice

Electricity > ice. Glad that's settled.

Electricity > fire. Actual fire is the superheated exhaust of chemical reactions (weak nuclear force). Electricity is pure energy (electromagnetism). Earth is matter held together by (weak nuclear) bonds which are held in turn together by (gravity).

There are 4 major forces here in our area of the universe, in order of strength: strong nuclear, weak nuclear, electromagnetism, gravity. The exhaust of a weak nuclear bond (fire) is < electromagnetism which is > gravity. Ice is the absence of energy, not to be confused with a void, thats different.

Electricity > earth > fire > ice

Electricity wins. This is the scientific order.

#41 Posted by Anal_Vomit (799 posts) - - Show Bio

No air?

anyways, Ice or electricity.

#42 Edited by Baron_von_Santa (5743 posts) - - Show Bio

@thelocust619: @shadovvlite: and sow one with omnipotent control over ice can just cool all down, thus creating absolute zero. admit it, there IS no most powerful element, only the more powerful user.

#43 Edited by Franchise1590 (304 posts) - - Show Bio

Electricity is one of the strongest elements because you can affect molecules in the brain and body as well as having incredible destuctive force, being able to simulate other powers like flight/ intangibility/ creating sheilds, and has real world benefits like being a living defibrillator/ free power source for the world which could make you wildly rich.

Electricity FTW

#44 Edited by oblivion360 (443 posts) - - Show Bio

fire>ice

ice>earth (kills plants and some dead planets are portrayed as frozen wastlands and pokemon logic)

earth>electricity (shooting lightning at dirt won't do much also pokemon logic) and fire ( put some dirt on fire and it goes out and pokemon logic again)

electricity doesn't have an advantage and if the fire user is like the strongest fire benders than he can shoot lightning to

but since the electric user is like electro he one shots all the other users before they can do anything. not sure about ice cause i don't know about icicle but i still think electricity got this

#45 Edited by Strongarm (5881 posts) - - Show Bio

Try dodge a lightning bolt

#46 Posted by THUNDERBOLT30 (11522 posts) - - Show Bio

I think it really depends on he power and skill levels of the user.