Doom wins

TheGrayGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By TheGrayGhost

Current hyperion while at least as strong as current supes , lacks any kind of speed feats on that level

Superman solos. Doom is a non factor without prep vs a near lightspeed class 100

edit: and ...now I read the OP. Doom with prep wins this

ancient_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doom solo's

kidchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

ALL HAIL DOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!!

(Superman wins despite Doom prep)

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doom solos.

AgentofChaos1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doom solos

SPM1M

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doom Stomps

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Avatar image for thenewbluebeetle007
TheNewBlueBeetle007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What is Doom going to about Firestorm? Assuming that there is no knowledge involved, he can turn anything that Doom makes into cement, trap Doom in an anti-magic bubble, and then have Superman beat him up after Clark takes Hyperion.

Redatom1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Redatom1234

@thenewbluebeetle007: there's no point, when u put doom and prep together he pretty much stomps

But I like your idea of utilizing firestorms transmutation

TheNewBlueBeetle007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thenewbluebeetle007: there's no point, when u put doom and prep together he pretty much stomps

Really? Show me something that says Firestorm can't turn all of Doom's tech into cotton candy. Go ahead, I'll wait.

ancient_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for traskindustries
traskindustries

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By traskindustries

@thenewbluebeetle007 said:
@redatom1234 said:

Really? Show me something that says Firestorm can't turn all of Doom's tech into cotton candy. Go ahead, I'll wait.

PR Beyonder couldn't, Galactus couldn't. And those guys might be a bit above Firestorm.

Direflash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thenewbluebeetle007:

"Assuming that there is no knowledge involved" Do you know what prep means? Preparation for something they know and are acknowledge of. What do you think prep is? That they know their names? Where they live at. Whats their favourite dessert? What is their favourite season of Friends?? Think a little please.

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By 007619
TheNewBlueBeetle007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thenewbluebeetle007 said:
@redatom1234 said:

PR Beyonder couldn't, Galactus couldn't. And those guys might be a bit above Firestorm.

please, PR Beyonder and Galactus losing to Doom is nothing but PIS. While it's fine and dandy to credit Doom with making an invention to be able to drain/stop those beings, the fact remains that PR Beyonder had absolute precognition and knowledge over everything and it makes no sense that he was unable to foresee the attack coming. Likewise, Galactus's cosmic awareness should have alerted him to Doom's draining devices, but the plot demanded that it didn't.

Also, just because they didn't transmute, doesn't mean they couldn't transmute. Unless, that is, you show me a scan explicitly saying that they couldn't. In which case I will gladly concede.

@thenewbluebeetle007:

"Assuming that there is no knowledge involved" Do you know what prep means? Preparation for something they know and are acknowledge of. What do you think prep is? That they know their names? Where they live at. Whats their favourite dessert? What is their favourite season of Friends?? Think a little please.

I know perfectly well what preparation time means, thank you very much. Your definition is incorrect. Characters can and have prepped for unknown entities, so unless the OP puts in his stipulations that Doom knows what he's up against, then he doesn't.

@kavma: does Doom have knowledge on who he's facing during the prep phase?

You only have 159 posts, brother. Don't go around sassing me :/ not tryna act superior or anything, it's just that it would better serve you to be more humble.

ancient_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Redatom1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Redatom1234

@thenewbluebeetle007: like I said, there is no point. Tbh I think firestorm probably could beat doom but the moment u put the equation in, there's no stopping the answer

Doom + 3 days prep = stomp

Doom + 3 days prep + teammate = mega stomp

He's not god, but he is THE badguy

Direflash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thenewbluebeetle007:

So you know probably know how good Doom is to get info of his advesrsaries. So Don't come here to claim bullshit like no knoledge involved. If the OP states there is prep, then he can and could use it as it he where in the same universum with the others. I know its lilbit wavering stat in here but thats what we use and that how its goes. No reason to stutter about it.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dr. Doom with prep gives them the win, despite both being very smart, Doom's prep feats are superior.

TheNewBlueBeetle007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thenewbluebeetle007: like I said, there is no point. Tbh I think firestorm probably could beat doom but the moment u put the equation in, there's no stopping the answer

Doom + 3 days prep = stomp

Doom + 3 days prep + teammate = mega stomp

He's not god, but he is THE badguy

All you're doing is repeating your opinion that Doom wins. What's stopping FS from transmuting all his tech? Unless you explicitly show me an instance where an immunity to transmutation was displayed, all of Doom's tech that he could make with prep is useless.

@thenewbluebeetle007:

So you know probably know how good Doom is to get info of his advesrsaries. So Don't come here to claim bullshit like no knoledge involved. If the OP states there is prep, then he can and could use it as it he where in the same universum with the others. I know its lilbit wavering stat in here but thats what we use and that how its goes. No reason to stutter about it.

How is Doom going to get info on his adversaries during the preparation phase? He doesn't even know who he's facing. No knowledge was given.

Yes, there is preparation time, but that does not mean that Doom knows who he is facing or their powers.

In addition, I am unsure what you mean by your last sentence. This is the Internet. "Stutter" is a phenomenon that occurs when speaking. One cannot stutter through text.

Kavma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's simple to prevent all that transmutation crap he makes everything organic

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Prep doom wins

Redatom1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thenewbluebeetle007: chill man, I was agreeing with you that firestorm could win via transmutation, but the problem is that doom has done some odd things and he gets three days prep. If it was 24 hours or less than I'd probably pick the other team but looking at his track record, the only argument against him is transmutation which actually could work

Madripoor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team Doom murderstomps.

RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ovoid mind transfer for the win.

RedLantern2814

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I agree with others who bring up FireStorm's ability to transmute things. It's something that should be addressed.

I do agree that the Doom Patrol wins this due to prep. Doom is, essentially, Lex Luthor done right. He is an OP villain and a crazy genius. He will immediately zero in on Firestorm being a threat and likely building a device to negate the firestorm matrix. Now how does he do this before Firestorm turns his tech into candy? Well that's why god made expendable people like Hyperion to act as a distraction before being turned into tablesalt :p

Madripoor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I agree with others who bring up FireStorm's ability to transmute things. It's something that should be addressed.

I do agree that the Doom Patrol wins this due to prep. Doom is, essentially, Lex Luthor done right. He is an OP villain and a crazy genius. He will immediately zero in on Firestorm being a threat and likely building a device to negate the firestorm matrix. Now how does he do this before Firestorm turns his tech into candy? Well that's why god made expendable people like Hyperion to act as a distraction before being turned into tablesalt :p

Doom one of the most powerful sorcerers in MU, he doesn't even need Hyperion

Avatar image for christianrapper
christianrapper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

this is crazy. doom is a nonfactor. firestorm can just change all of dooms toys to polyester. the team can just double team hyperion and after that take the extra nanosecond to turn doom into mush.

the_red_viper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 the_red_viper  Moderator

@thenewbluebeetle007: don't bother. Doom is unbeatable in Comic Vine. Just like Thanos, Thor, Sentry and Silver Surfer.

Try putting any 2 of the above against each other. It'll crash the server.

traskindustries

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By traskindustries
@the_red_viper said:

don't bother. Doom is unbeatable in Comic Vine. Just like Thanos, Thor, Sentry and Silver Surfer.

And Superman and Flash.

the_red_viper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 the_red_viper  Moderator
Madripoor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_red_viper said:

don't bother. Doom is unbeatable in Comic Vine. Just like Thanos, Thor, Sentry and Silver Surfer.

And Superman and Flash.

And Batman, Zoom...

traskindustries

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

the_red_viper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 the_red_viper  Moderator

@madripoor: the Bat-God jokes are just that: jokes. And Zoom is also true.

@traskindustries: not really.

Direflash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thenewbluebeetle007:

Well of course we need to know in what universe this is happening. Is this Marvel or DC universe or combined universe. If there is intel of these two in this universe, Doom can get that.

But fights with prep and characters from different universes should need more info of the location. I mean you can't prep anything if you don't know what you are preparing for. So I either assume that they must have some knoledge of each other, or the info exist in that place where it happens. Otherwise these prep fights are meaningless.

Vivide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Giving doom prep is tantamount to suicide, the guy has better prep feats than batman.

Superman gets his energy drained, Firestorm gets his power usurped

christianrapper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vivide said:

Giving doom prep is tantamount to suicide, the guy has better prep feats than batman.

dr. doom has problems with the fantastic 4 and street levelers. he isn't beating any of these guys.

Vivide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@christianrapper: same can be said at superman at times when the plot is crap, and have a look at firestorm's rogues galleries.

christianrapper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By christianrapper

@vivide said:

: same can be said at superman at times when the plot is crap, and have a look at firestorm's rogues galleries.

doom got destroyed by sue storm alone.

traskindustries

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By traskindustries

@christianrapper said:
@vivide said:

: same can be said at superman at times when the plot is crap, and have a look at firestorm's rogues galleries.

doom got destroyed by sue storm alone.

And Superman has lost to Batman, a guy with no superpowers.

Vivide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@christianrapper: she can affect galactus at a point her her career, your point?

stop lowballing characters