#1 Edited by joewell (6437 posts) - - Show Bio

Both are bloodlusted

Morals off

Finn has his ice ninja powers, demon blood sword, a crossbow, Tiger arms, flying saddles, and 5 jars of the cyclop'es tear drops

Jason has a machete and werewolf powers, but no immortality and will die like a normal werewolf ( decapacation, blood loss,and stuff )

No prep

Full info

Fight takes place in a forest, Finn starts off on a small tree house in the air, Jason starts 25 feet away on the ground

vs
#2 Posted by HulkSlayerT1000 (1066 posts) - - Show Bio

Jason.

#3 Posted by jackofspades (1860 posts) - - Show Bio

werewolf powers? anyway Jason wins can not die.

#4 Posted by HulkSlayerT1000 (1066 posts) - - Show Bio

@jackofspades said:

Thats what I was thinking...I was pretty sure Jasons immortal.

#5 Posted by jackofspades (1860 posts) - - Show Bio

@HulkSlayerT1000: yeah i don't know 2 much about finn but i think he can die and if so Jason wins

#6 Posted by joewell (6437 posts) - - Show Bio

Added were Jason can be killed like a normal werewolf

#7 Posted by FourthDeity (2234 posts) - - Show Bio

Finn is pretty damn agile..I'm gonna have to give this to him

#8 Posted by NeonGameWave (7986 posts) - - Show Bio

Jason.

#9 Posted by dondave (38505 posts) - - Show Bio

Jason

#10 Posted by Wyldsong (5679 posts) - - Show Bio

@HulkSlayerT1000 said:

@jackofspades said:

He can be incapacitated and has been killed in the original canon movie series. Usually it takes some sort impetus to bring him back (like lightning in one movie, or the telekinetic girl waking him up in another) -- at least after his first true blue death -- in parts 2 through 4 (he was not in part 1) he was just really, really hard to kill and was supposed to be killed off for good in 4 -- he didn't come back as an undead until part 6, since in part 5, it wasn't Jason as the killer and it was not received very well in theaters (even as an undead he can be put down but as stated above, he can be revived). To truly finish the job, a member of his family has to kill him -- as shown in Jason Goes to Hell, unless you go into the Jason X mythos, where they kind of retcon the supernatural aspect and ignore most of the previous films, and give him regenerative powers, then it seems that massive trauma can do the job, as he was only brought back by technology at that point as uber Jason, who was seemingly blown to bits at the end of that movie.

#11 Posted by Vrakmul (23849 posts) - - Show Bio

Finn has had several "cut through anything" swords. Just because he can't kill Jason doesn't mean he can't chop the guy into pieces too small to be a threat to anything bigger than a mouse. And then set the pieces on fire. And then piss on the ashes.

#12 Edited by jackofspades (1860 posts) - - Show Bio

@Wyldsong said:

@HulkSlayerT1000 said:

@jackofspades said:

He can be incapacitated and has been killed in the original canon movie series. Usually it takes some sort impetus to bring him back (like lightning in one movie, or the telekinetic girl waking him up in another) -- at least after his first true blue death -- in parts 2 through 4 (he was not in part 1) he was just really, really hard to kill and was supposed to be killed off for good in 4 -- he didn't come back as an undead until part 6, since in part 5, it wasn't Jason as the killer and it was not received very well in theaters (even as an undead he can be put down but as stated above, he can be revived). To truly finish the job, a member of his family has to kill him -- as shown in Jason Goes to Hell, unless you go into the Jason X mythos, where they kind of retcon the supernatural aspect and ignore most of the previous films, and give him regenerative powers, then it seems that massive trauma can do the job, as he was only brought back by technology at that point as uber Jason, who was seemingly blown to bits at the end of that movie.

all you said was true but one thing you forgot it was all pis,i say that because if he didn't die in the end of the movie it would just keep going so they had to kill him or stop him for the movie to end like with all monsters

#13 Posted by TheCowman (461 posts) - - Show Bio

Are you kidding?

Finn. Obviously.

Dude has a sword made outta frickin' demon's blood and has taken on everything from giants to zombies to the Lord of Evil. A fight with Jason wouldn't even warrant an entire Adventure Time episode.

#14 Posted by InnerAssassin (308 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheCowman said:

Are you kidding?

Finn. Obviously.

Dude has a sword made outta frickin' demon's blood and has taken on everything from giants to zombies to the Lord of Evil. A fight with Jason wouldn't even warrant an entire Adventure Time episode.

YES!

#15 Posted by 202122 (1145 posts) - - Show Bio

FINN ROCKS IT