• 73 results
Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Susanoo

Hes the Great Sage equaling Heaven from Asain Myths. He Soloed Heaven himself including taking out 100,000 heavenly soldiers, taking out the Celestial Kingdoms including their strongest generals, went into Hell, beat quite a bit of demons, and erased his name from the book of death. It took Buddha to stop him .Buddha imprisoned him under several mountains with a 5 elements seal which negated suns powers. When the seal was removed, he easily busted out of those mountains. He also had his head decapicitated and easily survived that and it also got back on him. He even grew a head back one point in the series. He also got burned in the 8 trigrams furnace for 49 days (Which in heaven, 1 day = a year on earth) and the flames that the Furnace burns are as hot as the Sun itself. His fighting skill is also unmatched in the series. Here are his powers that i've seen in the series:  

Super strength class 100+   
FTL Reflexes (Jumped across Buddhas Hand which was the size of the entire Universe in seconds and could react to things at that speed)
Accelerated and Regenerative Healing Factor (Can even regenerate lost body parts including a head)
Invulnerability 
Can Leap 180,000 Miles in 1 bound 
Immortality  
72 Lives (In rare cases should he die. Like to the samadhi fire)
Transformation/Shapeshifting   
Flight
Can fly on clouds or on the wind
Astral Projection

Magic     
Teleportation
Can Summon Armys of Monkeys (Lawl)
Can Control Wind to a certain extent
Can Breath Fire out of his mouth  
Can Conjure Protective circles against Demons (To trap them in them or to keep them out)
Can alter the course of stars 
Can transform a strand of his hair into anything 
Size manipulation (Can grow or shrink) 
Can see through Lies, Deception, and Evil  
Can Freeze Time

His weapon is the Magical Golden Staff (Wieghs 6.5 Tons.), which can Multiply, change its size (To as small as keeping it in his ear or to the size that holded up a galaxy), and respond to sun's thoughts and does whatever he wants it to do.    

So, what characters would be a good match for sun? ^^ 

lagoon_boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By lagoon_boy
Silver Surfer.
Avatar image for saiyan_earthling
saiyan_earthling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By saiyan_earthling

Thor

Chaos Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Chaos Prime

Imo he takes Thor..Theres alot to his Arsenal that hasent been mentioned like being able to summon an army of Monkey Warriors..
Imo Thor as host of the Destoyer Armour would be a better battle :-)

Achilles.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Achilles.
  • Lucifer Morningstar
  • Michael Demiurgos
  • Ghost Rider
  • SQUIRREL GIRL
ThaMessenger07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By ThaMessenger07

Kratos
Serpent Demon Orochi
SSJ4 Goku with Staff (lol)
Spawn

demifiend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By demifiend

lu bu

ThaMessenger07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By ThaMessenger07
@demifiend said:
" lu bu "

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By progenitorigin
@ThaMessenger07 said:
" @demifiend said:
" lu bu "

"

I've played almost all the Dynasty Warriors games, last one I played was Empires, but wtf @ Strikeforce, do they all go super saiyajin or something?
Avatar image for xavier_st__cloud
Xavier St. Cloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#10  Edited By Xavier St. Cloud
@Susanoo:
So this guy is Monkey King/Lu bu, right?
ThaMessenger07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By ThaMessenger07
@progenitor:  lol Yes. and they Summon Giant Beast. I've played since DW1 when it was a Fighting game and personally did not like this drastic change in strike force. They have a 7 coming out that looks a lot better it takes 6's engine but has 3 combo systems. It has the Triangle charge attack masher, the square quick attack masher and the back and forth masher for added combos. They also said something about classes that allow the different characters to perform special abilities. Some one like Zhao Yun would be classed as Brave and Swift. Brave will allow characters to challenge generals to duels, Special Horse attacks, and create moral for allied forces or scare. Swift will allow water/wall running, Air Dashing, super speed, areal horse mounting, and running on crowds. This Game Sounds Awesome!!!! lol There is also a Fist of The North Star game by Koei coming out.      

@Xavier St. Cloud: No thats normal Wukong. The Hair Tail Feathers was worn by Warriors of Prestige on the Battle Field that answered to no King.
Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Susanoo

@Achilles. said:

"
  • Lucifer Morningstar
  • Michael Demiurgos
  • Ghost Rider
  • SQUIRREL GIRL
"

Sun is powerful and one of my favs and all... but i dont think hes up there with Lucifer and Michael. Those 2 are as powerful as the living tribunal.

tensor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#13  Edited By tensor

i will give u 1

No Caption Provided
Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Susanoo
@tensor said:
"i will give u 1

"

If you don't mind me asking... what's that?
Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By buttersdaman000
@Susanoo said:
" @tensor said:
"i will give u 1
No Caption Provided
"
If you don't mind me asking... what's that? "
i think its from gurren lagan
Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By termiteone4ever
@Susanoo: 

gurren lagan THis form can wipe Even Galatus over stuffed lol :) lol 

I will chose Die buster/ The buster call number 7 :)  a woman vs a monkey :)
mrtrickster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#17  Edited By mrtrickster

Erlang Shen    
RetolledTruth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By RetolledTruth

Sage of Six paths

The Kindly Ones

sexy_merc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#19  Edited By sexy_merc

Sun Wukong vs Classic Thor is a match I'd want to see.

Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Susanoo
@Sexy Merc said:
"Sun Wukong vs Classic Thor is a match I'd want to see. "

I think Sun is higher the Classic Thor but i agree, it would be a good match to see when Thor is going all out.
agent9149

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By agent9149
@Achilles. said:
"
  • Lucifer Morningstar
  • Michael Demiurgos
  • Ghost Rider
  • SQUIRREL GIRL
"
Squirrel girl..are you serious thats major spite...only TOAA can defeat her and that would be an epic battle
Daydream

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Daydream

There are some serious misconceptions on the Monkey King's skills in the OP.

Avatar image for riseofapocalypse
RiseofApocalypse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By RiseofApocalypse

Didn't the Monkey King become omnipotent at the end of the epic? At least that's what I've heard.

agent9149

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By agent9149

sailor cosmos

Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Susanoo
@Daydream said:
" There are some serious misconceptions on the Monkey King's skills in the OP. "

Yes I know thank you. Please tell me what the correctments are.
Daydream

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Daydream

Alright, let me clear a few things up: 

• It is next to impossible to hurt him using physical blows
  • Monkey King never soloed heaven, the Jade Emperor sent heaven's various generals and 100, 000 celestial soldiers to subdue him, which they were unable to do. He fought the prominent generals such as Nezha and Li Ching but didn't take on all of heaven at once, not even close. His combat skills are more than matched by the warrior Erlang Shen, in that battle he resorted to fleeing  
  • He cannot travel 180, 000 miles in one bound. His cloud somersault allows to him to go 108, 000 li, equivalent to 33, 550 miles
  • He does not have FTL reflexes, going 33k miles in one bound is his special method of long distance travel, not his combat speed, and Buddha's expanding hand was never stated to be as large as the universe, since it only said Wukong did his somersault a couple of times. Also, he did not react to Buddha's hand, it was the other way around, meaning you cannot use that instance as a reflex feat
  • He doesn't have 72 lives, why would he have this if he was immortal...?
  • He is strong enough to run around with two mountains on his back, but was dragged down when a third was summoned by a demon
  • Never remember reading anywhere stating him being able to teleport or freeze time... He can immobilize/freeze minor entities with magic though
  • Where was it stated that his weapon held up a galaxy...?
  • Wukong is weak underwater, which he can only enter if he transforms into a marine creature or use magic protection, however the latter limits his combat abilities almost entirely
  • He's been hurt by fire before, and he is fairly vulnerable to magic/magical artifacts as well
Cats

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Cats

Pre crisis supes 

Supes 1 million 

evilvegeta74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By evilvegeta74

Goku! Defeats him!

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By laflux

Pigsy

Trance241

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Trance241

from what i remember wukong's Staff was 8.1 tons and only held the ocean steady

and granted if the math is right then a 4000 foott mountain should weight what 5,750,000,000 tons and he carried two so that's what 11,500,000,000 tons????

GhostD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#31  Edited By GhostD

Spawn Superman Prime Kratos(well with all the god equiments) Thor Heck ..Son Goku :D

Avatar image for alexandrawallace
AlexandraWallace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By AlexandraWallace

@daydream said:

• Monkey King never soloed heaven, the Jade Emperor sent heaven's various generals and 100, 000 celestial soldiers to subdue him, which they were unable to do. He fought the prominent generals such as Nezha and Li Ching but didn't take on all of heaven at once, not even close. His combat skills are more than matched by the warrior Erlang Shen, in that battle he resorted to fleeing
  • He cannot travel 180, 000 miles in one bound. His cloud somersault allows to him to go 108, 000 li, equivalent to 33, 550 miles
  • He does not have FTL reflexes, going 33k miles in one bound is his special method of long distance travel, not his combat speed, and Buddha's expanding hand was never stated to be as large as the universe, since it only said Wukong did his somersault a couple of times. Also, he did not react to Buddha's hand, it was the other way around, meaning you cannot use that instance as a reflex feat
  • He is strong enough to run around with two mountains on his back, but was dragged down when a third was summoned by a demon
  • Never remember reading anywhere stating him being able to teleport or freeze time... He can immobilize/freeze minor entities with magic though
  • Wukong is weak underwater, which he can only enter if he transforms into a marine creature or use magic protection, however the latter limits his combat abilities almost entirely
  • He's been hurt by fire before, and he is fairly vulnerable to magic/magical artifacts as well
  • 33k miles in one leap mean its instant arrival, so its less than 1 sec. ok u think combat speed is slower than travel speed? , think about your hand striking speed v.s your running speed, which one faster lol?
  • and off-course Buddha hand can expand as large as universe, when he travel he passed through all galaxies ( watch newer version of JTTW) in the universe before he reach the at the fingers of Buddha
  • he does have many lives, i m not sure how exactly lives , and remember immortal can die at some circumstance for example Zeus could die by blood of hind in "Hercules and legendary journey" series, so having so many lives mean that even if he die by that very rare chance he still would revive back and fight again lol.
  • those mountain was not ordinary mountain ( u wont see that kind of mountain in this normal planet earth), its a special magic mountain that Thor wont able to bear with just 1 of those mountain lol.
  • and for your last statement he is been hurt by fire before, that fire is also not ordinary fire, Thor or superman would die in 1 sec by that special fire lol
ratsplat68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Achilles. DUDE, Don't suggest Squirrel Girl in battle threads, because everyone knows that defeating powerful superbeings IS Squirrel Girl's superpower!

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By kyrees
9dragons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By 9dragons

@alexandrawallace:

Chinese folklore implies that Chinese deities are able to battle FTL because they are the physical manifestations of weather disturbances. Often the speed light flashes in stormy nights are consider the speed the entities are moving and clashing.

The 8 immortals can bring down Sun Wu Kong if they band together

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Buddha. trolol.

Linark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Linark

Darius or Lee Sin totally counter him top.

Kid_Cool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Presence, TOAA, Lucifer, Michael, PR Beyonder, Spectre, LT, and anybody omnipotent can beat him.

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why does these Sun Wukong threads get bumped suddenly?

thebiggestg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By thebiggestg

Just bumping this.

Assuming you guys are talking about the original novel's version of Sun Wukong, I think a lot of you guys are overrating him from what I see of threads like Superman vs Sun Wukong and similar.

I would say Sun Wukong would defeat Iron Man 9/10 times and barely overcome DCAU Superman - Using his magical tricks and not fighting abilities at that!

Also, what the below person said:

@daydream said:

• He cannot travel 180, 000 miles in one bound. His cloud somersault allows to him to go 108, 000 li, equivalent to 33, 550 miles

JoseLoayza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sun Wukong

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman with prep

JoseLoayza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

http://historum.com/blogs/ghostexorcist/30923-deciphering-inscription-monkey-s-staff.html

glory84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deez nuts, Gotem, ssj4 gogeta, ssjgssj goku, batman(prep time), every fully omnipotent character in marvel and DC, classic thor, classic ghost rider, new 52 superman, classic Dr.Strange, amazo, darkseid, lobo, spawn and kratos at their prime, asura at his prime, archie sonic, and the list goes on..

Avatar image for usernameunderconstruction
UserNameUnderConstruction

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

asura does
and whosoever thinks kratos can defeat sun wukong is out of his mind

ProfZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My T6 monk should handle this without issue.

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Any good debater

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

An anti-Buddhist animal control employee

XxGin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

asura does

and whosoever thinks kratos can defeat sun wukong is out of his mind

Asura does not beat Wukong.. Wukong is above physical leveled combat

JoseLoayza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By JoseLoayza

'- Go Go! - Wu-kung respondió, sonriendo -. Para citar el viejo refrán, "el Rey Dragón no perder nunca tesoros." No por favor me encontrar algo más y si lográis encontrar algo que realmente me gusta, puede estar seguro de que le ofrecerá un buen precio para ello.- te digo, no tengo armas aquí - King insistió Dragón.Mientras estaban en ese tira y afloja, la madre y la hija del dragón apareció, diciendo: - Claramente vemos que esto no es un sabio tampoco. No necesito recordarles que en el tesoro de nuestro océano es una pieza mágica de hierro que hace que la profundidad de celestial river 3. Precisamente estos últimos días ha estado brillando de una manera muy extraña. No quiero decir que se atribuya a eminente erudito - Eso - dijo el Rey Dragón - es la medida de que se usa la Gran Yu 4 para determinar la profundidad de los ríos y océanos, cuando dominó el Diluvio. Sin duda, es una pieza mágica de hierro. Pero vas a decirme lo que vas a servir a nuestro prójimo? ''

3) The celestial river se refiere a la Vía Láctea.

4) El emperador Yu, uno de los gobernantes legendarios de los primeros días, es famoso por haber enfrentado inundaciones y haber fundado la dinastía Hsia