#51 Posted by Betatesthighlander1 (7724 posts) - - Show Bio

@spiderbuck said:

@jackknight said:

@spiderbuck said:

buahahahahahaha!!!!!!!! iceman > oblivian, ftw

Yea RIDICULOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Especially when you consider an aspect of Oblivion destroyed 99% of the multiverse as well as Limbo...... And Heaven.......... AND HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't believe that people still use the Spider-Man vs Firelord fight as the standard for PIS ludicrousness ..... this PIS/WIS/CIS feat tops all others I have seen, hands down. Even Squirrel Girl beating Thanos is not this wanktankulous.

I agree 100000000000000000%

Oblivion should have godstomped Iceman's ass beyond believe!!!!!! hell even Batman kicking the Spectre is as ridiculous THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!! Iceman should be able to stand a chance against someone like Superman! let along a abstract!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And @betatesthighlander1 thinks Godzilla can beat Cthulhu because Cthulhu got knocked out by a steamboat!!!! then according to his logic Godzilla should also be able to beat Oblivion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dude, Oblivion haas othe feats that seem to make the Iceman thing PIS

Cthulhu's CREATOR wrote him as weaker than a steamboat, it was in the original novel

give One Cthulhu feat to make that PIS

#52 Posted by JackKnight (2975 posts) - - Show Bio

@jackknight said:

@betatesthighlander1 said:

@wolfrazer: hmmm, IDK about that

Do you even consider that thing with the Steamboat PIS? and have you read more about Cthulhu then just that ONE THING!!!!!!!!!?

Also you've got to admit Oblivion getting beaten by Iceman, That's just as bad as (if not worse Than) Cthulhu getting beaten by a steamboat.

okay, again, have you ever actually read anything by Lovecraft?

because the steamboat thing was his only feat

so, unless you can come up with something he actually did (not just something his fans made up) that it's totally fine

Well if you think Godzilla can beat Cthulhu because Cthulhu got knocked out by a steamboat!!!! then according to his logic Godzilla should also be able to beat Oblivion because Oblivion got beaten by Iceman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#53 Edited by Betatesthighlander1 (7724 posts) - - Show Bio

@jackknight said:

Do you even consider that thing with the Steamboat PIS? and have you read more about Cthulhu then just that ONE THING!!!!!!!!!?

Also you've got to admit Oblivion getting beaten by Iceman, That's just as bad as (if not worse Than) Cthulhu getting beaten by a steamboat.

so, unless you can come up with something he actually did (not just something his fans made up) that it's totally fine

Well if you think Godzilla can beat Cthulhu because Cthulhu got knocked out by a steamboat!!!! then according to his logic Godzilla should also be able to beat Oblivion because Oblivion got beaten by Iceman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

your not actually debating at this point

also, I think Iceman is more powerful than your average steamboat

anyways, you forgot to mention how the Steamboat feat would be PIS

by your logic, everyone should beat everyone because every feat is PIS

#54 Posted by Betatesthighlander1 (7724 posts) - - Show Bio

@jackknight said:

#55 Posted by JackKnight (2975 posts) - - Show Bio

@jackknight said:

@jackknight said:

Ok I will give that Iceman is stronger then your average steamboat but does that mean Iceman can beat Cthulhu? NO!!!! OF COURSE NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Iceman shouldn't be able to stand up to guys like Apocalypse! let along Cthulhu or an abstract like Oblivion!!!!!!!!!

#56 Edited by Betatesthighlander1 (7724 posts) - - Show Bio

@jackknight said:

@jackknight said:

Ok I will give that Iceman is stronger then your average steamboat but does that mean Iceman can beat Cthulhu? NO!!!! OF COURSE NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Iceman shouldn't be able to stand up to guys like Apocalypse! let along Cthulhu or an abstract like Oblivion!!!!!!!!!

okay, name one feat from Cthulhu that would make him an abstract

#57 Edited by spiderbuck (2462 posts) - - Show Bio

@spiderbuck said:

@jackknight said:

@spiderbuck said:

Especially when you consider an aspect of Oblivion destroyed 99% of the multiverse as well as Limbo...... And Heaven.......... AND HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't believe that people still use the Spider-Man vs Firelord fight as the standard for PIS ludicrousness ..... this PIS/WIS/CIS feat tops all others I have seen, hands down. Even Squirrel Girl beating Thanos is not this wanktankulous.

Oblivion should have godstomped Iceman's ass beyond believe!!!!!! hell even Batman kicking the Spectre is as ridiculous THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!! Iceman should be able to stand a chance against someone like Superman! let along a abstract!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And @betatesthighlander1 thinks Godzilla can beat Cthulhu because Cthulhu got knocked out by a steamboat!!!! then according to his logic Godzilla should also be able to beat Oblivion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Being an omega level mutant that can reform from almost nothing would make him a handful for Supes, imo. But make the thread and see what others say. That should be good.

#58 Posted by spiderbuck (2462 posts) - - Show Bio

@spiderbuck said:

@jackknight said:

@spiderbuck said:

Being an omega level mutant that can reform from almost nothing would make him a handful for Supes, imo. But make the thread and see what others say. That should be good.

#59 Edited by JackKnight (2975 posts) - - Show Bio

@jackknight said:

@jackknight said:

@jackknight said:

He is the High Priest of the Great Old Ones and a descendent of the Outer Gods (Azathoth, Nyarlathotep, Yog-Sothoth).

He has existed before the universe, and has reality warping abilities.

Here are his powers:

• Berserker
  • Strength
  • Claws
  • Cosmic Awareness
  • Darkforce Manipulation
  • Darkness Manipulation
  • Divine Powers
  • Energy Manipulation
  • Healing
  • Hypnosis
  • Illusion Casting
  • Immortal
  • Intellect
  • Invulnerability
  • Longevity
  • Magic
  • Matter Absorption
  • Mesmerize
  • Penance Stare
  • Possession
  • Postcognition
  • Precognition
  • Probability Manipulation
  • Psionic
  • Psychic
  • Psychometry
  • Reality Manpulation
  • Shape Shifter
  • Siphon Lifeforce
  • Size Manipulation
  • Soul Absorption
  • Stamina
  • Sub-Mariner
  • Super Strength
  • Telepathy
  • Teleport
  • Time Travel
  • Wind Bursts
#60 Posted by Betatesthighlander1 (7724 posts) - - Show Bio

@jackknight said:

@jackknight said:

@jackknight said:

He is the High Priest of the Great Old Ones and a descendent of the Outer Gods (Azathoth, Nyarlathotep, Yog-Sothoth).

Here are his powers:

• Berserker
  • Strength
  • Claws
  • Cosmic Awareness
  • Darkforce Manipulation
  • Darkness Manipulation
  • Divine Powers
  • Energy Manipulation
  • Healing
  • Hypnosis
  • Illusion Casting
  • Immortal
  • Intellect
  • Invulnerability
  • Longevity
  • Magic
  • Matter Absorption
  • Mesmerize
  • Penance Stare
  • Possession
  • Postcognition
  • Precognition
  • Psionic
  • Psychic
  • Psychometry
  • Reality Manpulation
  • Shape Shifter
  • Siphon Lifeforce
  • Size Manipulation
  • Soul Absorption
  • Stamina
  • Sub-Mariner
  • Super Strength
  • Telepathy
  • Teleport
  • Time Travel
  • Wind Bursts

when was any of that mentioned? stop making stuff up

when did any of these happen?

because Lovecraft never mentioned any of these

please actually read the material before you argue on what a character can or cannot do

#61 Posted by JackKnight (2975 posts) - - Show Bio

@jackknight said:

@jackknight said:

@jackknight said:

@jackknight said:

Here are his powers:

• Berserker
  • Strength
  • Claws
  • Cosmic Awareness
  • Darkforce Manipulation
  • Darkness Manipulation
  • Divine Powers
  • Energy Manipulation
  • Healing
  • Hypnosis
  • Illusion Casting
  • Immortal
  • Intellect
  • Invulnerability
  • Longevity
  • Magic
  • Matter Absorption
  • Mesmerize
  • Penance Stare
  • Possession
  • Postcognition
  • Precognition
  • Psionic
  • Psychic
  • Psychometry
  • Reality Manpulation
  • Shape Shifter
  • Siphon Lifeforce
  • Size Manipulation
  • Soul Absorption
  • Stamina
  • Sub-Mariner
  • Super Strength
  • Telepathy
  • Teleport
  • Time Travel
  • Wind Bursts

when was any of that mentioned? stop making stuff up

when did any of these happen?

because Lovecraft never mentioned any of these

please actually read the material before you argue on what a character can or cannot do

I have already did plenty of research on Lovecraft stuff.

How much of Lovecraft have you read?

#62 Posted by JackKnight (2975 posts) - - Show Bio

@jackknight said:

@spiderbuck said:

@jackknight said:

@spiderbuck said:

Though you can make the thread if you want to =D

#63 Posted by Betatesthighlander1 (7724 posts) - - Show Bio

I've read his horror stories, and Cthulhu appeared once, wherin he was almost immediately wrecked by a steamboat

and your still totally ignoring the questions about feats

when has Cthulhu ever done anything impressive?

#64 Posted by JackKnight (2975 posts) - - Show Bio

@jackknight said:

I've read his horror stories, and Cthulhu appeared once, wherin he was almost immediately wrecked by a steamboat

So you only read one thing with Cthulhu in then? so how do you know he's featless then!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

#65 Posted by spiderbuck (2462 posts) - - Show Bio
#66 Posted by Betatesthighlander1 (7724 posts) - - Show Bio

@jackknight said:

So you only read one thing with Cthulhu in then? so how do you know he's featless then!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

I read the only appearance of a one-shot character

have you read any of Cthulhu's stuff?

because you don't seem to know anything about him

#67 Posted by JackKnight (2975 posts) - - Show Bio

@jackknight said:

@jackknight said:

Actually I know quite a lot about Cthulhu!

Nabby you should read more Cthulhu stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#68 Edited by Betatesthighlander1 (7724 posts) - - Show Bio

@jackknight said:

@jackknight said:

Actually I know quite a lot about Cthulhu!

Nabby you should read more Cthulhu stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!!

okay

where did you get your information on Cthulhu?

where does he have any feats?

#69 Posted by GodTriggerHulk (2084 posts) - - Show Bio

@jackknight:

Cthullu has only one canon appearance in "The Call of Cthullu", he's taken down by a steamboat and doesn't do anything very impressive.

#70 Posted by JackKnight (2975 posts) - - Show Bio

@godtriggerhulk: @betatesthighlander1: Have you two ready anymore of Cthulhu then just that one book!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Cthulhu wasn't that his normal level when that happened! Think of it like a boxer getting up in the morning and then suddenly a football knocks him out before he can have this breakfast, that what the whole steamboat thing was like!

Cthulhu has plenty of feats to prove he's as powerful as people say he is! just go talk to some diehard Lovecraft fans because I'm done discussing this!

#71 Posted by GodTriggerHulk (2084 posts) - - Show Bio

@jackknight:

That one book is Cthullu's sole canon appearance.

#72 Posted by JackKnight (2975 posts) - - Show Bio
#73 Posted by Oase (39 posts) - - Show Bio

@jackknight:

@oase said:

said:

FW Godzilla is immortal, and he RULEZ!!!

And Cthulhu is one of the "Great Old Ones" and they would erase the Godzilla verse from existence.

Godzilla would've killed him first.

How? with his atomic breath?

His Red Atomic breath obliterated Keizer Ghidorah with ease. He also destroyed a meteor with his normal breath.

#74 Posted by JackKnight (2975 posts) - - Show Bio

@oase said:

@jackknight:

@jackknight said:

@oase said:

said:

And Cthulhu is one of the "Great Old Ones" and they would erase the Godzilla verse from existence.

His Red Atomic breath obliterated Keizer Ghidorah with ease. He also destroyed a meteor with his normal breath.

So what? Keizer Ghidorah would also be curbstomped by Cthulhu.

#75 Posted by Wolfrazer (9189 posts) - - Show Bio

Jack why not just post Cthulhu's feats, if you say you have them? Clearly your gunning for Cthulhu, so shouldn't you prove it instead of just saying that he has the feats? Otherwise, your just saying it and don't have any real proof to backup what you say.

#76 Posted by Pokergeist (23180 posts) - - Show Bio

Jack why not just post Cthulhu's feats, if you say you have them? Clearly your gunning for Cthulhu, so shouldn't you prove it instead of just saying that he has the feats? Otherwise, your just saying it and don't have any real proof to backup what you say.

Because he is basing all of the feats on Fan Made Non canon crap.

#77 Posted by JackKnight (2975 posts) - - Show Bio

Well that's the problem............... I don't have any scans of Cthulhu's feats because I don't have any :(

How I know what your going to say, your going to say "Then now do you know that Cthulhu is that powerful them?!?!?!?!?!"

Well I did what you would call researching.

#78 Posted by GodTriggerHulk (2084 posts) - - Show Bio

@jackknight:

Can you give us links to this research? I'd love to know if Lovecraft secretly wrote another book with Cthullu in it.

#79 Edited by JackKnight (2975 posts) - - Show Bio
#80 Edited by Thedarklordpandamonium (4766 posts) - - Show Bio

@godtriggerhulk:

He did not.

However, the OP dictated Cthulhu had certain powers which he does not have in Lovecraft's one book about him.

e.g. we must assume the OP is talking about a NON-CANON CTHULHU...

...all of which are way out of Final War Godzilla's league.

#81 Posted by Pokergeist (23180 posts) - - Show Bio

@joker13csc: You do realize all your info and powers listed for Cthulu is complete BS and Fan Made?

I thought you should know, unless you attempted to make a Stomp for Fan Made Up Cthulu, which hardly belongs on the battle forums.

Which is it?

#82 Posted by Pokergeist (23180 posts) - - Show Bio
#83 Edited by Oase (39 posts) - - Show Bio

@oase said:

@jackknight:

@jackknight said:

@oase said:

said:

WRONG!!!

FW Godzilla stomps, even the clouds honor him:
See full size image

#85 Posted by JackKnight (2975 posts) - - Show Bio

@oase said:

@jackknight said:

@oase said:

@jackknight:

@jackknight said:

@oase said:

said:

WRONG!!!

Ok now your just being a fanboy! Cthulhu has many ways of taking Godzilla down, you say clouds honor Godzilla? stars would honor Cthulhu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Though here is one version of Godzilla that would muderstomp Cthulhu (My version of Godzilla):

#86 Edited by Betatesthighlander1 (7724 posts) - - Show Bio

@godtriggerhulk: @betatesthighlander1: Have you two ready anymore of Cthulhu then just that one book!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Cthulhu wasn't that his normal level when that happened! Think of it like a boxer getting up in the morning and then suddenly a football knocks him out before he can have this breakfast, that what the whole steamboat thing was like!

Cthulhu has plenty of feats to prove he's as powerful as people say he is! just go talk to some diehard Lovecraft fans because I'm done discussing this!

dude, you were totally unable to give even one example to counter our points

either admit we're right or give even the slightest evidence against us

#87 Edited by JackKnight (2975 posts) - - Show Bio

@jackknight said:

These two guys (@hardcorefakes & @tabascosauce) they know more about Cthulhu then I do.

Anyways I know one version of Godzilla that would curbstomp Cthulhu and he is:

#88 Posted by Betatesthighlander1 (7724 posts) - - Show Bio

@jackknight said:

These two guys (@hardcorefakes & @tabascosauce) they know more about Cthulhu then I do.

hmnmm

okay then

(really doubting that they know much more...)

#89 Edited by JackKnight (2975 posts) - - Show Bio

@jackknight said:

@jackknight said:

hmnmm

okay then

If your wondering what God Godzilla is he's my version of Godzilla as a cosmic being.

Basically Godzilla had came a across a big gem which has a portion of the powers of Yog-Sothoth (another Lovecraft being) and when Godzilla destroyed it he gained it's powers and as some days go by Godzilla becomes stronger and then becomes one with the multiverse and Yog-Sothoth sees this and then fights Godzilla, eventually Godzilla beats Yog-Sothoth and then takes his place as the All-in-One/One-in-All, but then Mothra comes and crams Godzilla down and then Godzilla decides that he doesn't want Yog-Sothoth's powers anymore so he then sets everything back to the way it was before.

#90 Edited by Betatesthighlander1 (7724 posts) - - Show Bio

@jackknight said:

@jackknight said:

hmnmm

okay then

If your wondering what God Godzilla is he's my version of Godzilla as a cosmic being.

Basically Godzilla had came a across a big gem which has a portion of the powers of Yog-Sothoth (another Lovecraft being) and when Godzilla destroyed it he gained it's powers and as some days go by Godzilla becomes stronger and then becomes one with the multiverse and Yog-Sothoth sees this and then fights Godzilla, eventually Godzilla beats Yog-Sothoth and then takes his place as the All-in-One/One-in-All, but then Mothra comes and crams Godzilla down and then Godzilla decides that he doesn't want Yog-Sothoth's powers anymore so he when sets everything back to the way it was before.

okay

#91 Posted by JackKnight (2975 posts) - - Show Bio

@jackknight said:

@jackknight said:

@jackknight said:

hmnmm

okay then

Basically Godzilla had came a across a big gem which has a portion of the powers of Yog-Sothoth (another Lovecraft being) and when Godzilla destroyed it he gained it's powers and as some days go by Godzilla becomes stronger and then becomes one with the multiverse and Yog-Sothoth sees this and then fights Godzilla, eventually Godzilla beats Yog-Sothoth and then takes his place as the All-in-One/One-in-All, but then Mothra comes and crams Godzilla down and then Godzilla decides that he doesn't want Yog-Sothoth's powers anymore so he when sets everything back to the way it was before.

okay

So what do you think of my version of Godzilla and all the stuff I said about him?

#92 Edited by Betatesthighlander1 (7724 posts) - - Show Bio
#93 Posted by GodTriggerHulk (2084 posts) - - Show Bio
#94 Edited by Betatesthighlander1 (7724 posts) - - Show Bio
#95 Posted by GodTriggerHulk (2084 posts) - - Show Bio
#96 Posted by Betatesthighlander1 (7724 posts) - - Show Bio
#97 Posted by Oase (39 posts) - - Show Bio

@oase said:

@jackknight said:

@oase said:

@jackknight:

@jackknight said:

@oase said:

said:

WRONG!!!

Ok now your just being a fanboy! Cthulhu has many ways of taking Godzilla down, you say clouds honor Godzilla? stars would honor Cthulhu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Though here is one version of Godzilla that would muderstomp Cthulhu (My version of Godzilla):

No you're fucking dumb. Gods fear Godzilla, enough said.

#98 Posted by JackKnight (2975 posts) - - Show Bio

@oase said:

@jackknight said:

@oase said:

@jackknight said:

@oase said:

@jackknight:

@jackknight said:

@oase said:

said:

WRONG!!!

No you're fucking dumb. Gods fear Godzilla, enough said.

Well he will defiantly fear my version of Godzilla :3

P.S. Watch your language! >:(

#99 Posted by MegaPrime300 (3 posts) - - Show Bio

Godzilla. I've never heard of this Cthulhu creature. Plus, Godzilla has far more impressive abilities.

#100 Posted by JackKnight (2975 posts) - - Show Bio

Godzilla. I've never heard of this Cthulhu creature. Plus, Godzilla has far more impressive abilities.

If you never heard of Cthulhu then how do you know that Godzilla has better feats?