#1 Posted by GhostRider29 (2673 posts) - - Show Bio

So I've been gone for well over a month. I'm sorry about that. Personal reason. ANYWAYS, I owe it to these good people to finish this tournament. And that's the plan. It's a triple threat team match-up. In this final round, they'll all have no morals, and if they aren't evil, they become evil. Everyone must be killed or BFR on a team in order to consider it over. This battle will decide who's team becomes the Ruler of the world! Who will you pick?

Crackerjack82:

· Spartan (DC) – Leader - Prepper

· Spiderman (2099) – Street 1

· Moon Knight – Street 2

· Damage – Energy

· The High (DC) – Power

· Adam Warlock – Misc

vs.

Beatbox:

· Vril Drox II – Leader – Prepper

· Argus – Street 1

· Manhunter (Mark Shaw) – Street 2

· Ray – Energy

· Alan Scot – Power

· Dr. Fate – Misc

vs.

IfDCRuledTheWorld

· Magneto – Leader

· Madarin – Street 1

· Owlman – Street 2

· Metallo – Energy

· Black Adam – Power

· General Zod – Misc – Assuming he’s the prepper

#2 Posted by GhostRider29 (2673 posts) - - Show Bio

This isn't going to be my final decision, but for now I'll vote for IFDCRuledTheWorld.

#3 Posted by beatboks1 (7159 posts) - - Show Bio

@GhostRider29 said:

It's a triple threat team match-up. In this final round, they'll all have no morals, and if they aren't evil, they become evil. Everyone must be killed or BFR on a team in order to consider it over. This battle will decide who's team becomes the Ruler of the world! Who will

:D this is VERY good for me !!!!

No morals and evils gives my team one hell of an edge - I'll be back later to explain.

#4 Posted by GhostRider29 (2673 posts) - - Show Bio

@beatboks1: I'd love to see your plan and how your team will win. ;)

#5 Edited by beatboks1 (7159 posts) - - Show Bio

@GhostRider29:

OK here goes

1. Being without morals means that my opponents are no longer facing just Alan Scot, but the full starheart possessing Alan. When the Starheart last took possession of Alan he was able to single handed deal with (with impunity) the combined power of the JSA, JLA, and the JSA all Stars, plus many of the rest of the worlds heroes.

Basically this guy

In this state Alan could practically solo everyone else involved including the rest of my team. In this state he was able to possess and control Dr Fate and Obsidian both powerful mystics (I expect he would possess Adam Warlock in the same way) whilst keeping most of Earths heroes busy by tuning the very planet against them making drastic weather and environment dangers that kept most occupied, while also fighting some of the a fore mentioned teams on the moon with energy constructs all while fighting Supergirl and Powergirl on Earth and laughing off their most powerful blows. Nothing either team has is going to be able to face him in a no morals state. Not to mention that since Alan is a being of pure energy who can reform or exist solely from his own will actually killing him to get the win should be impossible.

2. The two most powerful members of IFDCruled's team could be taken out easily by Dr Fate. Black Adam is powered by magic lightning and Dr Fate has already depowered him once by simply bring one of his own magic lightning bolts from another time to turn him mortal. I don't see what's going to change that here.

General Zod, like all Kryptonians is vulnerable to magic. Two of my members have magic as their power and they are two of the most powerful mages around. Zod and BA are a non event in this match both will be out before anything has begun. Not to mention neither of them has any way of causing lasting harm to Alan. Fate or Ray. Dr fate has always had equal physical powers to Superman in strength and invulnerability even without his magic. When the first fate gave up his helmet he was a superman type character but with mystic and TP senses instead of eyesight and hearing. Not to mention he's raised armies from sand, brought the dead back to life (more times than can be counted), made corpses rise from the ground to fight for him, moved planets with mere thought, and fought being vastly more powerful than anything here like the Spectre, and gods who could easily defeat either of these teams. without morals he's mega stomp as well.

3. The I have The Ray, an energy projector who's power output makes those on the other teams look insignificant. His power level has been described as limitless. It was enough that a dimensional being could use it to escape a dimension he was trapped in for centuries. Added to which he has the ability to create energy constructs like Green lanterns with out the limits that theirs have of dependance on will. He can alter his size, is indestructible in light form, create energy duplicates. He's basically on the level of the "powers" and "Miscellaneous" characters of the other team.I see Rays energy output melting the High to liquid form once again. Admittedly not a complete kill but as it will (and has ) put him out for years as close as any could come.

4. I have Vril dox who already in an earlier round enhanced Mark Shaw's magnetic baton to deal with cosmic boy who can tweak it a little more to inconvenience Magneto at least. Vril also has Silica his "personal force field / sentient computer. Since Silica can do exactly the same as the Spartan's in so far as controlling any technology if not controlling Spartan they are at least equal and will negate each other. Add in his intellect and his strategy which is superior to even Spartan and unbelievably good on the fly so even without prep he can come up with the answer. he's defeated being who have defeated powerful teams with only his brain (like starro)

Scenario.

Alan at Vril's instruction creates an army of their opponents so that Spartan is fighting 50 spartans, magneto many of him, metallo as well, etc all while the single Spartan is dealing with silica trying to hack him.

Fate depowered BA and destroys his mortal form instantly, and then uses magic to make Zod weak as a kitten, while another spell turns whatevers near into another army for their enemy to fight.

for added security Ray converts all light in the area to red sunlight radiation making Zod nothing, he aslo creates several energy duplicates. he then pours it on and melts the High

Shaw uses his beefed up magnetic baton to counter magnetos magnetic powers long enough for one of the powerhouses to destroy him.

So it's basically my team with an army of energy projections with like powers of the enemy, plus duplicates of the Ray, plus Adam Warlock who's under Alan Scots control, plus whatever Army Fate's created against Spartan, Spiderman (2099), Moon Knight , Damage, Magneto, Madarin, Owlman , and Metallo

This is a lock - ALL mine :D

#6 Posted by Donovan Montgomery (5429 posts) - - Show Bio
@beatboks1: hmmm, now I'm gonna have to wait for the retaliations to vote......
#7 Posted by bballaag (79 posts) - - Show Bio

Ok, this is hard. Let me think....

#8 Posted by GhostRider29 (2673 posts) - - Show Bio

@beatboks1: So far, you're the only one with an argument. But I believe your team would win. So I vote for your team now. haha

#9 Posted by GhostRider29 (2673 posts) - - Show Bio

I hope everyone comes back...

#10 Edited by IfDCRuledTheWorld (653 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh....tough batle. If everyone is evil and no morals, does this mean that it's every man for himself? All out brawl or still team battles? In any case, I believe the battle would eventually come down to everyone's heavy hitters. I can't see a scenario where any one of our street levelers would survive including my guys. Just got to take out the magic users first with speed. But I do agree that Beatbok's team and my own are the major threats. Adam Warlock would be the only threat on Crackerjack's team. But they would eventually go down. That just leaves Beatbok and myself. Since Adam has prior knowledge of Fate, he would know that if defeated the rest of the team would eventually go down. Don't know if it's possible but if Magneto can force Fate's helmet off that would make defeating his team alot easier. If not, then a quick battle would be our best option for winning this battle. A totally beserk Black Adam and Zod would be able to get by the solid constructs created by Ray and Alan and quickly take them out. Adam is a monster as well when he's off his rocker. Once Ray and Alan is out the rest of my team would take down Dr. Fate. Magneto's been shown to open wormholes too so that would work to our advantage. Just whip a wormhole and remove Fate from play from the get go. Metallo is practically invulnerable and can come back from any physical damage, so there's no way he dying. So as great as Beatbok's team is...they can go down too. That is why I believe my team will be the one to survive in the end. Thank You!!

#11 Posted by beatboks1 (7159 posts) - - Show Bio

@IfDCRuledTheWorld:

Couple of small holes in your strategy.

1. Alan (morals of) is a much larger problem than Fate. he is far more powerful, and unkillable (being living energy)

2. The helmet being removed from fate would not be likely. It's not really like a physical helm more a metaphysical one and it's not even clear anymore if he needs it to work magic it pretty much appears and disappears at his will these days.

Even if the helm is removed all that's going to do is make the fight longer. Without any talismans Dr fate is super strong and invulnerable with Super speed and the ability to levitate himself and other objects plus his knowledge of magic (admittedly Current fate is less than earlier ones)

Some images of the Half Helmet Dr Fate (back when he's given up the full size magical one and most of his magic power)

Everyone conveniently forgets that without His magical talismans Dr fate is just another Superman copy (but with TP and mystic senses instead of and a little bit of magic and levitation)

3. BA and Zod might get by Rays constructs but not Alan's. even if they did, he laughed off being punched by Supergirl and Powergirl in a no morals state.

Not to mention that Zod would be weak(vulnerable as magic affects him as any normal person) to Alan's as they are magical in nature.

4. BFRing either Fate or Alan isn't washing as both can simply come back from where ever. Alan closed a portal that was a rupture in the fabric of space with the smallest of effort when in Hell. Fate has traveled to more planes of existence than almost anyone and a portal would be at most a momentary delay.

5. BA wont even be fighting, like I said fate can easily depower him and has before.

6. Magneto's powers are going to be less reliable thanks to the Magnetic baton of Shaw after Vrill has enhanced it even more causing counter fields.

7. Metallo will be fighting for my side just like Adam Warlock will be. Metallo is mostly technology, so Vrill's Silica will easily take control of his body.

So it comes down to at best Zod and maybe Magneto against Dr Fate, Alan Scot, Ray, Adam Warlock, Vrill Dox (who's personal force field can withstand ground zero nuclear blast so he's not getting destroyed quickly)and Metallo all fighting for my side. hell even If BA does keep away from his magic lightning fate brings it's not much hope if any for you. Oh and I fail to see what good a speed attack is going to do you when one of my guys is a light speeder (being light) and two have complete control over time (speed it up, slow it down reverse it etc).

#12 Posted by OptimusPalm (1803 posts) - - Show Bio

IfDCRuledTheWorld wins this IMO

#13 Posted by beatboks1 (7159 posts) - - Show Bio
IfDCRuledTheWorld wins this IMO

If you truly believe that then you don't know what my team are capable of.

No one of ifdcruled's team even has a way to harm Alan unless he allows it. In his normal state they would because his own perception of himself determines what he is. So if he feels old he is, if he feels young he is if he feels idestructible he is. However in a no moral "evil" state that would mean the Starheart ( a complete dimension of mystic power ) is in control.

In the tale the images below a no morals blood lusted Alan soloedAtom Smasher , Blue Devil ,Booster Gold ,Captain Atom ,Citizen Steel ,Congorilla ,Cyclone ,Dick Grayson ,Doctor Fate (Kent V. Nelson) ,Doctor Mid-Nite (Cross) ,Donna Troy ,Etrigan the Demon , Felix Faust ,Fire ,Firehawk ,Hourman, Ice , Jade , Jay Garrick , Jeffrey Graves , Jesse Chambers , Judomaster , Kyle Rayner , Lightning , Miss Martian ,Mr. Terrific , Naiad, Obsidian , Power Girl , Sandy Hawkins , Sebastian Faust , Stargirl , Starman (Tomas) , Supergirl , Tommy Bronson, Wildcat , Yellow Peri , Zachary Zatara

This is all from the same tale. Alan could fight the other two teams and his own from the far side of the moon or another galaxy if he wanted. he could control the very forces of Nature against them or Control some of them to fight for him just like he did Dr Fate, Obsidian and Miss Martian in this. he could also simply give some random individual powers (like say his teams street levelers to make them more than a match for Zod or BA - also done in this ark

So Just Alan Blood lusted has already soloed a group of individuals that had SIX members in the physical league of Zod and BA. He controlled and pitted heroes against each other and made the elements (the very planet) fight against them

That's not counting his stalemates and Wins against Mordru ( a being who was able to best the combined SA JLA, JSA and LOSH)

Dr fate has fought and matched the Spectre, not to mention just recreated the Earth and all it's people after a battle of his destroyed it. Without any of his magic he is equal physically to E-2 Superman. Neither BA nor Zod are able to move a planet yet Fate can with sheer will. He can generate a blast so powerful it can be felt in another dimension

I haven't even mentioned the Ray who's power output has been described as limitless.

#14 Posted by IfDCRuledTheWorld (653 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm not arguing against your strategy Beatboks. I'm just saying that in an all out 3 way battle strategy is out the window. Utter chaos and destruction will be the only thing on anyone's mind. Orders being barked out will fall on deaf ears cause the combatants won't care for it. It's gonna be an all out war. So while you may have to advantage 1v1, a no moral royal rumble with an all super evil cast will make for a uncontrollable scenario in my opinion.

As far as my argument goes....yeah, they're probably holes in it. My whole strategy was based on the hope that every one else would just stand there in fear of my team and get beaten or killed. Just kidding. But I stand by my reasoning. An all out war benefits my team. You're copy cat army will be spread to thin trying to fight everyone at the same time. And while Starheart and Dr. Fate are beasts, I like to think that any strategy you would have would fall on deaf ears as they would consider themselves too powerful to be ordered by someone other than themselves. Here's hoping Starheart goes AWOL and beats your team for me. Or at least your team would implode leaving my team to win and rule the world.

Hope that explains it better. A vote for me means a vote for pizza party friday all year round. And who doesn't like pizza?

#15 Edited by HBKTimHBK (5242 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd say IfDCRuledTheWorld's team would win, but I'm not fully sure.

#16 Posted by beatboks1 (7159 posts) - - Show Bio

@IfDCRuledTheWorld: I understood where you were going, but your overlooking two points.

1. As leader Vril Dox has NEVER relied of barking orders. he's a master manipulator who has always manipulated those under him to do what he wanted. He understands their motivation and thinking and simply makes them act as he wants. Plus with his personal computer silica he'll have control over all technology so he will control Metallo and possibly Spartan (questionable admittedly because Spartan can also control other tech). If he controls Spartan that will give him control over a being who is not far behind. A minor argument any because -

2. Starheart Alan doesn't have to bark orders, he can simply control whoever he wants to (by complete mental domination) just as he did Dr Fate, Obsidian, Miss Martian, and Jade in the Dark Things story ark. WHEN he has control over Fate (which he's done) and Adam Warlock he will solo everyone (the rest of his team included) who hasn't been taken out by anyone else even without his energy constructs. Let's not forget that he has matched Mordru in a moral on scenario and Mordru can Solo a twenty strong JSA (which included Captain Marvel and Powergirl), he has the ability to completely control time to the point where he could make an entire world around him experience centuries while he experienced minutes, he has fought and defeated the entire forces of Hell. All that was with morals on. As I stated above with morals off he defeated Supergirl, Powergirl, Donna Troy, Etrigan, Captain Atom, and Miss Martian who are all physically close behind Zod and BA. He did this while fighting 30 other heroes (with energy constructs) and controlling several who are more powerful than anyone on your team.

You would have had a chance against morals on but in this scenario Alan really doesn't need the team, as he would control enough of these players to be way in front. The fact is I don't even need a strategy. The fact is Alan may even control Zod. In that ark Supergirl and powergirl were also believed to be susceptible to the Starheart. Just like in one battle in the Dark things mid fight he possessed Cyclone and she was fighter her own team mates. Or he could simply make someone else a mega powered being and use them like he did.

Starheart Alan (which is what Evil Alan is) ca control as many of the players in this scenario as he likes. It could simply be Alan Controlling Zod, Black Adam, Dr fate, Adam Warlock and Ray ripping the crap out of everyone else and then as he releases them doing the same or BFR those he dosn't want to control any longer.

#17 Posted by Decoy Elite (30041 posts) - - Show Bio

This is why you don't let Beatboxs use JSA characters, it is like asking for doom.

I'd say Beatboxs is making the best argument so far.(Helps that he's pumping out scans like mad)

#18 Posted by beatboks1 (7159 posts) - - Show Bio

@Decoy Elite said:

This is why you don't let Beatboxs use JSA characters, it is like asking for doom.

:P

@Decoy Elite said:

I'd say Beatboxs is making the best argument so far.(Helps that he's pumping out scans like mad)

But I have SOOOO much material (many issues) to draw from

#19 Posted by Fetts (4449 posts) - - Show Bio

I think IfDCRuledTheWorld wins this.

#20 Posted by RoyalDivinity (3172 posts) - - Show Bio

Beats.

#21 Posted by PikminMania (4628 posts) - - Show Bio

Beats wins this

#22 Posted by Saren (25617 posts) - - Show Bio

JSA characters, beatboks wins.

#23 Posted by Billy Batson (57957 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2
BB

#24 Posted by BataTest (295 posts) - - Show Bio

Beat Boks

#25 Posted by GhostRider29 (2673 posts) - - Show Bio

Beats still wins unless IFDC can bring some scans and prove just how his team can fight back.

#26 Posted by IfDCRuledTheWorld (653 posts) - - Show Bio

If you guys are waiting on scans, then you're gonna have to wait on Santa. Cause as of right now I don't have any scans. Never did. Amazing I made it this far, right? Is it wrong for me to like comics but don't really own any? Oh well, Merry Christmas everyone!!!

#27 Posted by GhostRider29 (2673 posts) - - Show Bio

@IfDCRuledTheWorld: Merry Christmas. Lol No it's not wrong, I use to not own comics. Then I got a job and a Girlfriend. My girlfriend told me that it's either her or my nerdy comic book side. Money on dates with her or on comic books. Let us just say I'm single now... ;)

#28 Posted by Decoy Elite (30041 posts) - - Show Bio

@IfDCRuledTheWorld said:

If you guys are waiting on scans, then you're gonna have to wait on Santa. Cause as of right now I don't have any scans. Never did. Amazing I made it this far, right? Is it wrong for me to like comics but don't really own any? Oh well, Merry Christmas everyone!!!

You don't need scans, but it'd be helpful to point to specific issues when you mention feats.

Just a suggestion for non-scans debates(I don't have a scanner so I know where you're coming from)

#29 Posted by termiteone4ever (7199 posts) - - Show Bio

Interesting i am enjoying this

#30 Posted by beatboks1 (7159 posts) - - Show Bio

Just PM'd crackerjack to pop by with his arguments. Not sure if he'll get eh message, he hasn't been on in a month but hoping.

#31 Posted by GhostRider29 (2673 posts) - - Show Bio

Hope people get on this soon. Lol

#32 Posted by Kuzman123 (230 posts) - - Show Bio

IfDCRuledTheWorld wins.....

#33 Posted by crackerjack82 (2606 posts) - - Show Bio

@GhostRider29: Got my internet back dear god that sucked. but whats what

#34 Posted by Army2442 (1671 posts) - - Show Bio

I think beats wins he has the best argument by far and actually has scans to back up his strong strategy.

#35 Posted by Kurupted13 (235 posts) - - Show Bio

Beats has the best argument, scans to support and has a good strategy. He wins this.

JSA Characters for the win !

#36 Posted by GhostRider29 (2673 posts) - - Show Bio

@crackerjack82: What's what?

#37 Posted by crackerjack82 (2606 posts) - - Show Bio

@GhostRider29: i dont know when im gonna be able to post any thing major here, i may have to concede

#38 Posted by GhostRider29 (2673 posts) - - Show Bio

@crackerjack82: So far, only one person can win. Only one really supported their team.

#39 Posted by crackerjack82 (2606 posts) - - Show Bio

@GhostRider29:

ok this is a three way.. all evil, the street levelers are dead off the bat, one Damage would full on Fusion discharge,on a smaller scale than the big bang event he pulled, all street level dead, maybe more, Spartan is gonna pretty much spam himself, blowing up bodies when needed to kill, The High, is already low on morals, and knowing how he already does things he would just ram the moon into the earth, probably wont kill most of the high level players here, i know Vril Drox will go for a Hack spartan which will backfire, sending a massive feedback into himself, also Spartan wont be caring about holding back, every shot will be meant to kill

the high wont be holding back, and as much of PIS showing world war three was for black adam, it would be along those lines every blow intended on killing

oh and Adam Warlock of his leash is Magus

it is going to take The Ray Alan Scott and FAte just to deal with a trully evil adam warlock, everything thrown at him will be just thrown back

Hell i could go Supper Dick move and have Warlock cause Damaged to go into an uncontrolled fusion Discharge, causing the Big Bang, where only he survives,

and i win by dick move default

#40 Posted by progenitor (7534 posts) - - Show Bio

@crackerjack82: Good to have you back, bro.

#41 Posted by crackerjack82 (2606 posts) - - Show Bio

@progenitor: Thank you, not having internet sucked major

#42 Posted by beatboks1 (7159 posts) - - Show Bio

@crackerjack82

Welcome back

@crackerjack82 said:

i know Vril Drox will go for a Hack spartan which will backfire, sending a massive feedback into himself

The feedback wont go into Dox, but his personal sentient computer. That's IF it happens. Dox isn't technology he just creates it. Inconsequential though as the real player for me is the evil Alan Scot v v

oh and Adam Warlock of his leash is Magus

COOL,

because as I've already said is all the better for me. An "evil" starheart Alan will possess Adam exactly as he did Dr fate, Obsidian, Miss Martian, Cyclone, Jade and many others during the dark things story ark ( I'm sure i've already loaded the scans previous page). Since he was also capable of possessing Supergirl and Powergirl but chose instead to toy with them he could also possess the High or simply power up ordinary mortals to their level who are under his complete control.

@crackerjack82 said:

it is going to take The Ray Alan Scott and FAte just to deal with a trully evil adam warlock, everything thrown at him will be just thrown back

No really just Alan. As Allan could and has soloed all DC earth's heroes in an evil Blood lusted state. he did so with MUCH greater ease than Black Adam and without PIS (as there are other instances when he has drawn more heavily on the Starheart which support it, and he was in an actual different power state- being the starheart energy thatis a source for him being completely in control). In one other instances when the "starheart" itself has been shown is that it is an entity that is a dimension within itself. placing it close tothe levels of the likes of Shuma Gorath, Mephisto etc in their own dimension

All of Alan's other showings are using nothing more than a "FRAGMENT" of the power of the starheart. When he becomes evil he becomes possessed by the full power of it. Normally he also has to retain some level of will power to keep the Starheart in check (as only his indomitable will can do). So even with the normal level of power he has he has to divert some of it to contain the starheart power. This won't be the case here.

#43 Posted by crackerjack82 (2606 posts) - - Show Bio

Ill admit Alan is a beast, in pure evil mode, i cannot doubt that, also you have much better scans than i Do ( one thing that sucks about marvel characters i use)

But you must also admit Adam is a Beast, and obstinately hard to kill, He has an insane will, as Magus is really a separate being Adam keeps locked away inside of himself, He can fight on the mental plane when needed like he did against Goddess, who was using the cosmic egg, which was 30 cosmic cubes fused into one, yes thanos and prof X were there as well, but one cosmic cube, is power of creation in every aspect, she had 30.

Nothing Thanos could do with the cube could take adam out of the game, permanently.

A few years back during annihilation, he went cocoon and came out as a quantum mage, like i said if went crazy evil he would cause a big bang off the start, using damage as he saw fit, He would do this before alan could act due to cosmic awareness, He would cocoon again during the big bang, and only him and Alan would survive this. he would of evolved to a being able to deal with the forces of the big bang, this should put him on an ungodly level, the battle of these two would tear this new universe apart. I still think Adam will win, hell at some point i am sure they would merge into one being,

Again i can be totally dickish. Adam's cosmic awareness would allow him to know what the star heart is, who it is, and any and all weaknesses it has, WOOD.

#44 Posted by beatboks1 (7159 posts) - - Show Bio

@crackerjack82 said:

Again i can be totally dickish. Adam's cosmic awareness would allow him to know what the star heart is, who it is, and any and all weaknesses it has, WOOD.

Except wood isn't a weakness of a starheart possessed Alan.

The wood was the weakness of the "Green Flame" that powered Alan's battery. At the dawn of time the Guardians gathered all the "chaotic energy' (magic) from the universe and trapped it in an a meteor. the "good' magic knowing the bad would eventually escape broke free and fell to earth in China to be made into a lamp (Aladdin's) and then reforged into a railway lantern. The Sentinel upgrade showed that the time that the good was trapped with the bad gave it a link giving Allan access to the power of the Chaos as well. The reason that the good magic couldn't affect wood was because it was life and that was what good magic protected (i.e the green). There have a been a few instances when writers have showee Alan since the Starheart upgrade to be affected (or defenseless) to wood. All have been retconned to be because Alan was weakened or tired and believed himself to be weak. His only weakness is his own beliefs or perceptions, as since the starheart upgrade he literally is what he believes himself to be (his self image makes him what he is as he is living starheart energy and can be old or young at a whim or thought)

None of which is going to affect a starheart possessed Alan, as the starheart itself believes itself to be all powerful (whihc is almost correct, the only thing able to beat or contain it is Alan's will)

#45 Posted by beatboks1 (7159 posts) - - Show Bio

@crackerjack82 said:

But you must also admit Adam is a Beast, and obstinately hard to kill, He has an insane will, as Magus is really a separate being Adam keeps locked away inside of himself, He can fight on the mental plane when needed like he did against Goddess, who was using the cosmic egg, which was 30 cosmic cubes fused into one, yes thanos and prof X were there as well, but one cosmic cube, is power of creation in every aspect, she had 30.

Forgot to ask, just how does any of this help you prevent the starheart Alan from possessing him. He possessed several high powered mystic beings at once in the dark things as well as many powerhouses. So all this vaunted power Adam brings to your side will be fighting for me :D

#46 Edited by HigorM (3736 posts) - - Show Bio

i´ve to give it to beatboks1

great team and strategy and scans.

#47 Posted by crackerjack82 (2606 posts) - - Show Bio

@beatboks1: because you said great willpower holds it back, and Adam has that on a whole other level, but it matters not, the votes and scans are with you.

#48 Posted by beatboks1 (7159 posts) - - Show Bio

Withdrawing - now a two way battle.

#49 Posted by GhostRider29 (2673 posts) - - Show Bio

@beatboks1 said:

Withdrawing - now a two way battle.

I already forgot about this tournament. lol