19. Lulu
  20. Yuna
  21. Oerbra
  22. Serah
  23. Lightning

Vs....

The leader of this team is:

Oh, Hi, Terra!!

The leader is in jobber mode. He will not interfere directly in this battle but will indirectly be in battle to strategically maneuver his team to his likely.

#2 Posted by 7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning (3578 posts) - - Show Bio

The Expendable Army:

This army is what's between team 1 and 2.

The 5 generals are busy fighting eachother, but as the two teams charge in and collide, the 5 generals will divert their attention against the two opposing teams.

• Osama has 2,000 taliban fighters
  • Mao has 6,000 foot soldiers (80 tanks)
  • Stalin has 5,000 foot soldiers (90 tanks)
  • Sadam has 3,000 foot soldiers (several weapons of mas destruction)
  • Hitler has 8,000 foot soldiers (100 tanks)
  • General Kruge has a crew of 6 (1 Bird of Prey)

This army is collateral damage.

For example:

Dante's Kill CountAltima's Kill Count
Foot Soldiers = 3,000Foot Soldiers = 10,000
Tanks = 50Tanks = 70
#3 Posted by Floopay (8721 posts) - - Show Bio

Aerith would own them all on her own....

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#4 Posted by 7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning (3578 posts) - - Show Bio
@Floopay:  

I deleted the old thread and remade this. The old thread had these to say: 

Post by joeagentofhand1 (2,847 posts) See mini bio Level 17
Online Now
FollowSend a PM

Shelby solos.......in all seriousness I see team two winning

Posted 1 day, 2 hours ago
Post by Laurcus (1,019 posts) See mini bio Level 7
FollowSend a PM

Dante solos. I love me some Final Fantasy, but none of the FF girls can deal with the combination of time manipulation and his speed.

Posted 1 day, 1 hour ago Reply  |   Quote   |  Flag
Post by NeonGameWave (3,632 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Online Now
FollowSend a PM

Dante or Bayonetta could solo.

Posted 1 day, 1 hour ago

@Laurcus
 said:

Dante solos. I love me some Final Fantasy, but none of the FF girls can deal with the combination of time manipulation and his speed.

Hmmmm.....

@Floopay: Do you think the Space & Time Manipulators of Final Fantasy can override Dante's QuickSilver? How about Bayonetta's summons as opposed to the Final Fantasy Summoners or Summoned?

#5 Posted by Floopay (8721 posts) - - Show Bio

@7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning:

Aerith exists as a metaphysical being.

While within that state of existence time is relative to her. Days can pass in moments and moments can seem like weeks. She can take a person's soul out of their body and jam into someone else's, she can infuse her own memories into someone's memories. She can command the lifestream, a metaphysical and physical weapon that can create city sized barriers, and terraforms the terrain it travels through.

She can heal entire cities of people with no real issue, and to touch the rain she creates envelops and decays darkness and evil, at which time she can convert and dissolve those beings into the lifestream.

She's pretty much a goddess.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#6 Posted by afueikawa (1092 posts) - - Show Bio

@Floopay said:

While within that state of existence time is relative to her. Days can pass in moments and moments can seem like weeks. She can take a person's soul out of their body and jam into someone else's, she can infuse her own memories into someone's memories. She can command the lifestream, a metaphysical and physical weapon that can create city sized barriers, and terraforms the terrain it travels through.

She can heal entire cities of people with no real issue, and to touch the rain she creates envelops and decays darkness and evil, at which time she can convert and dissolve those beings into the lifestream.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

She's so lovely, she won't do anything of this, unless bloodlusted.

BTW, Dante somehow looks like Sephi, so she will. :-)

#7 Posted by Floopay (8721 posts) - - Show Bio

@afueikawa said:

@Floopay said:

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

She's so lovely, she won't do anything of this, unless bloodlusted.

BTW, Dante somehow looks like Sephi, so she will. :-)

You realize during the process of the ending of FF7 Aerith killed a lot of people when she destroyed meteor. That and she's done all of these things I've listed while in character. She'll implant her memories into evil beings and dissolve them into the lifestream. In fact, it's in character for her to do so.

Yazoo, Loz, Kadaj, Dyne, and thousands of others she has done this to. Once they are part of the life stream they will be at peace.

She can also resurrect her own team mates and respawn them, as well as fully heal them over and over and over again.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#8 Edited by afueikawa (1092 posts) - - Show Bio

@Floopay said:

You realize during the process of the ending of FF7 Aerith killed a lot of people when she destroyed meteor. That and she's done all of these things I've listed while in character. She'll implant her memories into evil beings and dissolve them into the lifestream. In fact, it's in character for her to do so.

Yazoo, Loz, Kadaj, Dyne, and thousands of others she has done this to. Once they are part of the life stream they will be at peace.

She can also resurrect her own team mates and respawn them, as well as fully heal them over and over and over again.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

I believe she was already dead by then? She only summoned, then Sephi stabs her if i can remember correctly.

The memory implantation was on the case of Cloud to think that he is a Soldier? Which in turn was Zack's memories.

Sephiroth's remnants needs to be dying or dead before they are absorbed to the lifestream. Otherwise she could've done that from the beginning of AC, to Sephiroth, or to anyone who puts her or her friends in danger.

Regarding your third statement, i think there's some inconsistencies of the story.

Genesis died but wasn't accepted to join the lifestream since he have Genova cells, and IMO, same goes for Cloud, he was returned, but why Angel and Sephiroth then.

And the lifestream isn't on Aerith's control.

And Bullets are way faster before she can summon. Dante or Vergil.

#9 Posted by Floopay (8721 posts) - - Show Bio

@afueikawa said:

@Floopay said:

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

I believe she was already dead by then? She only summoned, then Sephi stabs her if i can remember correctly.

The memory implantation was on the case of Cloud to think that he is a Soldier? Which in turn was Zack's memories.

Sephiroth's remnants needs to be dying or dead before they are absorbed to the lifestream. Otherwise she could've done that from the beginning of AC, to Sephiroth, or to anyone who puts her or her friends in danger.

Regarding your third statement, i think there's some inconsistencies of the story.

Genesis died but wasn't accepted to join the lifestream since he have Genova cells, and IMO, same goes for Cloud, he was returned, but why Angel and Sephiroth then.

All of the things I stated happened after she was killed. That's where 90% of her feats are, Cloud gained Zack's memories via Jenova cells, not Aerith.

Aerith was using memory implanting to help people join the life stream who were killed by Geostigma to stop Sephiroth from sucking their souls into himself.

The third statement comes from Advent Children, she cures all of Midgar of Geostigma, and revives Cloud from death at the very end.

I'm not going to source all of the feats in this thread, but they are all detailed here:

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/gen-discussion/1/respect-final-fantasy-7/747793/

She's probably my favorite female protagonist, or at least in the top 3. But honestly, if this is a battle and she's fighting real bad guys (as in, demonics, and evils), she will show them true kindness and dissolve them into the lifestream where they can find peace (like Kadaj), or her powers will disintegrate them (like Yazoo and Loz). She's done it before, and she'll do it again (she's done it a lot according to the Lifestream: White).

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#10 Posted by OmgOmgWtfWtf (7029 posts) - - Show Bio

@Floopay said:

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Quoted for Truth. Aerith is too much. She is too good for everyone. I mean she was so epic she had to die so Sephiroth would look like a legitimate villain. The world would have exploded from her sheer awesomeness if she was still alive.

#11 Posted by afueikawa (1092 posts) - - Show Bio

@Floopay:

This thread assumes that she is alive.

So she lose.

#12 Posted by reikai (4200 posts) - - Show Bio

Aeris had a Limit Break that made everyone on her team invincible for a limited time.

Still, Dante can slow time for a bit. Bayonetta is a planet-buster I believe. Samanosuke is a beast and Soki defeated a giant demon god. Still, Terra is fairly powerful, and some of the early FF teams had to deal with guys who could control the fabric of time and space. Chaos kept rewinding time and another guy controlled both Heave and Hell and was practically omnipotent.

#13 Posted by Floopay (8721 posts) - - Show Bio

@afueikawa said:

@Floopay:

This thread assumes that she is alive.

So she lose.

We still have Terra in her Esper form, which is capable of traveling across the planet in seconds, and we have a whole host of summons and magic. Including time manipulation, space manipulation, BFR, petrify, and so much more.

And Aerith is still a materia user prior to her death, and has the ability to heal and commune with the dead. Though she was still technically alive while she was in the Lifestream, and that's where most of her feats (including combat related feats) come from.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#14 Posted by Shikarenji (1688 posts) - - Show Bio

LuBu solos . he is a god lol

#15 Posted by Begonder (55 posts) - - Show Bio

Mephisto's team doesn't stand a chance here. But who are the last three characters at the bottom?

#16 Edited by TheSecondOpinion (614 posts) - - Show Bio

@floopay said:

@afueikawa said:

@Floopay said:

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

All of the things I stated happened after she was killed. That's where 90% of her feats are, Cloud gained Zack's memories via Jenova cells, not Aerith.

Aerith was using memory implanting to help people join the life stream who were killed by Geostigma to stop Sephiroth from sucking their souls into himself.

The third statement comes from Advent Children, she cures all of Midgar of Geostigma, and revives Cloud from death at the very end.

I'm not going to source all of the feats in this thread, but they are all detailed here:

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/gen-discussion/1/respect-final-fantasy-7/747793/

She's probably my favorite female protagonist, or at least in the top 3. But honestly, if this is a battle and she's fighting real bad guys (as in, demonics, and evils), she will show them true kindness and dissolve them into the lifestream where they can find peace (like Kadaj), or her powers will disintegrate them (like Yazoo and Loz). She's done it before, and she'll do it again (she's done it a lot according to the Lifestream: White).

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

A pleasure reading.

@reikai said:

Aeris had a Limit Break that made everyone on her team invincible for a limited time.

Still, Dante can slow time for a bit. Bayonetta is a planet-buster I believe. Samanosuke is a beast and Soki defeated a giant demon god. Still, Terra is fairly powerful, and some of the early FF teams had to deal with guys who could control the fabric of time and space. Chaos kept rewinding time and another guy controlled both Heave and Hell and was practically omnipotent.

Is she really? Hmmm..

#17 Posted by Kuja9001 (151 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2's time manipulation won't help them.

#18 Posted by TifaLockhart (14046 posts) - - Show Bio

Invincible Scott solos.

#19 Posted by Floopay (8721 posts) - - Show Bio

Lets not forget Celes can prevent any and all use of magic in this match if she wants. That's her most powerful ability.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#20 Posted by dondave (36685 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1

#21 Edited by Marshall_Long (1971 posts) - - Show Bio

Raoh would give team 1 hell but he would eventually fall, team 1 has to many summoners and powerhouses so they win by default.

#22 Posted by TheSecondOpinion (614 posts) - - Show Bio

What about the two Onis from Onimusha?

#23 Posted by Sovereign91001 (4250 posts) - - Show Bio

Lightning could possibly solo.

#24 Posted by Alberto_Weskardo (336 posts) - - Show Bio

Mephisto has some strong people in his team.