Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Floopay

Final Fantasy 7Thread

How does this work?

• I am going to create battles, probably 3 at a time. After about 19 posts, or 24 hours, I will create a new set of battles. If a heated debate is going on, I will wait before posting a new set of battles. This doesn't lead to a finale or anything, I will simply be posting battle scenarios in this thread involving FF7 characters, and people will debate who they think wins, and sometime during the day, or the next day I will create a new set of scenarios.
  • As some of you may or may not know, I'm a huge FF7 fanboy. To the point where I can be pretty bias (admittedly so) towards the characters of FF7. However, in this thread I won't be commenting much. I may point out some reasonings as to why I pitted characters against each other, but that should be about it (unless I'm bored and feel like cracking a joke or making a point....or drunk).

Rules:

• Win by any means. KO, Incapacitate, Submission, Surrender, BFR, or Death (unless stated otherwise)
  • Special Circumstances: This will refer to special changes in the rules or battleground for this particular match.
  • Random Encounter, no prep
  • Equipment: Unless stated otherwise, characters will start with standard equipment

· Standard Equipment: In general, what a characters is normally seen with. In the Final Fantasy verse, this will not include materia unless a characters is specifically seen using it frequently (for example, and Loz with Fire Materia, Genesis with Firaga, Vincent with Protomateria)

· Be respectful, I will keep this going as long as possible.

· Comment on as few or as many as you'd like

Battlegrounds:

• There will be 3 possible battlegrounds:
  • Battlefield 1: Floating Platform (100 Yards x 100 Yards wide)
  • Battlefield 2: Midgaard, starts in Aerith's Church
  • Battlefield 3: Gotham City

Let's start this!

Round 1: First (Paw?) Fight (No weapons for anyone)

Battlefield 2

• Tifa vs. Wolverine

Special Circumstance: Adamantium Skeleton, but Bone Claws

• Loz vs. Spiderman
  • Red XIII vs. Wolfsbane

Round 2: of the Marksman

Battlefield 3

• Tseng vs. Onomatopoeia
  • Vincent Valentine vs. Dante

Special Circumstance: No Transformations for either, No Sparda

Round 3: Martial Artists

Battlefield 2

• Kadaj vs. Daken
  • Reno vs. Daredevil

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Avatar image for 7am_waking_up_in_the_morning
7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Round 1: First (Paw?) Fight (No weapons for anyone)

Battlefield 2

• Tifa vs. Wolverine (Wolverine because Tifa is not strong enough to KO or kill him without her power ups. However, if you said her level, tables might turn. Level 99 Tifa might win)

Special Circumstance: Adamantium Skeleton, but Bone Claws

• Loz vs. Spiderman (Loz)
  • Red XIII vs. Wolfsbane (Red)

Round 2: of the Marksman

Battlefield 3

• Tseng vs. Onomatopoeia (Tseng is not good without him using CatSith)
  • Vincent Valentine vs. Dante (Level 99 Vincent will win)

Special Circumstance: No Transformations for either, No Sparda

Round 3: Martial Artists

Battlefield 2

• Kadaj vs. Daken (Kadaj. Too strong at his level and he must be at least level 50 or more IF he were ever in the game, which he's not)
  • vs. Daredevil (Kadaj for same reasons above)

Thanks for reading,

BringnIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By BringnIt

Wolverine takes Tifa. He's more skilled than her and she doesn't have the means to bypass his durability in my opinion. I don't recall her using anything in the way of slashing damage. Similarly I think Loz should lose to Spider-Man. Even with haste I'd suggest Parker is faster and he's definitely more agile. I don't remember any impressive strength feats that make me thing he could break out of webbing (even if you assume Parker can't easily KO him) and Parker has fought enemies that use flames frequently and worst case scenario should win via webbing or cryo technology (yes, it's standard gear) or by beating him in H2H. I don't have any opinions on the rest of the battles, unfortunately.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Floopay

@7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning:

Tifa's got some strength on her. I dunno if it'd be enough to pull the KO, but it's enough for the possibility to exist:

http://www.myspace.com/video/jonathan/tifa-vs-loz/5640121

And my bad, was supposed to be Reno vs. Daredevil. Edited OP.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Floopay

@BringnIt: Loz is pretty strong, the only problem with Webbing is Loz has some form of short ranged teleportation. I like the rest of your points though.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

BringnIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By BringnIt

Does he? I'll have to watch Advent Children again. I just remember him using haste materia to move rapidly from one place to another, I thought. Also, Tifa is pretty strong but Logan takes numerous blows from class 100's and isn't KOed.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Floopay said:

@7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning:

Tifa's got some strength on her. I dunno if it'd be enough to pull the KO, but it's enough for the possibility to exist:

http://www.myspace.com/video/jonathan/tifa-vs-loz/5640121

And my bad, was supposed to be Reno vs. Daredevil. Edited OP.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Dare Devil makes a fool of Reno lol. through Reno has some good durability and some skill, he's just a joker compared to the high level heroes. Reno stood well against Cloud and crew when they were level 1 through 20, but after 30 to 99, he's a joke. And if Tifa is at level 99, she could still win against Wolverine, but remember Wolverine has a healing factor, so maybe if she can BFR him, she could totally have the victory, but otherwise no. That's unless she is able to continuously cast the spell "Regain" so that she is able to have a healing factor too.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Floopay

@BringnIt: Yeah he's kind of a beast. At least I'm pretty sure he was teleporting, it very much seemed like it. Kadaj, Yazoo, and Loz are all aspects of Sephiroth, and to me it made sense that he was using teleportation (also because he was seemingly moving through solid objects) because none of the others shows Sephiroth's ability to use short ranged teleportation.

@7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning: Only has access to Materia she is seen using in Cinematics and the Movie. Just so you know.

Anyway, I'm not here to debate (I made the thread, so I think it's only best if I don't comment), just to make certain things a bit more clear.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Floopay said:

@BringnIt: Yeah he's kind of a beast. At least I'm pretty sure he was teleporting, it very much seemed like it. Kadaj, Yazoo, and Loz are all aspects of Sephiroth, and to me it made sense that he was using teleportation (also because he was seemingly moving through solid objects) because none of the others shows Sephiroth's ability to use short ranged teleportation.

@7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning: Only has access to Materia she is seen using in Cinematics and the Movie. Just so you know.

Anyway, I'm not here to debate (I made the thread, so I think it's only best if I don't comment), just to make certain things a bit more clear.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

But she didn't use any materia in the movie....

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#10  Edited By GraniteSoldier

A high level Tifa with the ability to use her Final Heaven skill should be able to take Wolverine. Between her in abilities in game and those demonstrated in the movie she should take him after a fight akin to Muhammad Ali vs Joe Fraiser (speed and monuverability vs power and endurance). If Tifa can stay mobile, I'd say she can eventually hit Logan in the head enough times to KO him. If he catches her though, he'd probably beat her. But a few Final Heaven punches to the skull might be all Tifa needs.

I'd give round two to Spider-Man, he's faster, stronger, and more durable than anyone I'd seen in Final Fantasy 7. His spider-sense and web-shooters are kind of like icing. In the Civil War there's a panel where Spidey detects an incoming threat and can locate it, saying its coming from the sewers underground. So even with Loz's speed (which I don't think rivals Spidey's but for the sake of argument lets say it does) if he teleports behind Peter he'll sense the attack just before it happens, and he's dodged bullets only centimeters away so he should be able to dodge one of Loz's blows from that range. If you use the added factor of his cryo-pellets to slow him up, along with webbing him to the floor or in the eyes, I think Peter handles him with only a few bruises and a bloody lip.

Unfortunately I don't knwo anything about Wolfsbane or any of the others until Daredevil.

Daredevil takes Reno. Reno is a challenge early on in the game, but his top-end capabilities are pretty weak. Daredevil just needs to avoid Reno's taser stick, which I'd think he's fast enough to do.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Floopay

Bump

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Pokergeist

Tifa can pull wins here. She has the Strength, Durabilty, Speed, and Skill needed to win. So does Wolvie.....

I do Belive Loz has the Speed. I think it was Haste and not a Teleport since he had a Blur behind him. Loz Durabilty and Strentgh is nowhere near Spidey but his Speed is hard for Spider Man to Counter when Peak Human Levels of Speed out did Spidey and Loz was way faster than Tifa who is peak Human in Speed. So Loz could massively attack Spidey. Thats Gaunlet of his also could do major Harm.

I think Spidey takes the Majority tho as he can definatly KO him easier.

Red will murder Wolfsbane in Range Attacks. He showed that in the Film tho I have no clue what attack or Materia it was. It packed a Huge Punch. Hes also Super Strong, Durable, and Fast.

Dare Devil is a Better version of Reno. DD has this.

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#13  Edited By TifaLockhart

You all know I may be biased, but I honestly don't see Wolverine tagging Tifa with the claws (she won't try to tank them for sure), and Wolverine's been KO'd by far less than the force of a nuclear explosion before. Even if he is more skilled (which I doubt), she actually displays it.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Floopay

Round 4: Weapons Combat

Battlefield 3: Gotham City

• Kadaj vs. Valkyrie
  • Cid Highwind vs. Taskmaster
  • Yuffie Kisaragi vs. Daken

Round 5: Failed Super Soldier

Battlefied 1: Floating Platform

• Angeal vs. Omega Red
  • Genesis vs. Fantomex
  • Zack Fair vs. Deathstroke

Round 6: Team Battles!

Battlefield 2: Midgaard (Starts in Aerith's Church)

• Reno and Rude vs. Tim Drake and Stephanie Brown
  • Kadaj, Loz, and Yazoo vs. Wolverine, Daken, and Sabertooth
  • Red XIII and Barret vs. Cyborg and Beast Boy

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

BringnIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By BringnIt

Who on Tifa's level has KOed Wolverine other than one poorly written comic from a guy who hates Logan?

Belladonna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#16  Edited By Belladonna

Someone's gonna pray for Meteor right? Or was it Holy?

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By TifaLockhart

@BringnIt: Are you referring to Mr. X? Cause Tifa's a lot stronger than a street and I doubt Tieri hates Wolverine. Also, Wolverine historically has more trouble with humans than makes sense.

Belladonna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Belladonna

@Floopay: does Dead Fantasy count as well....

BringnIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By BringnIt

I was referring to Daredevil.

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By TifaLockhart

@BringnIt: Oh. Add Mr. X to the list of people who have KO'd Wolverine. Then add Maximus Lobo.

In fairness though, sometimes Wolverine is portrayed as literally laughing off Spider-Man's punches.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Floopay

@Charmix said:

Was doing Purely Final Fantasy 7, Final Fantasy 7: Crisis Core, Final Fantasy 7: Dirge of Cerberus, and Final Fantasy 7: Advent Children. The FF7 Series. I'd do Last Orders, but that's mostly covered in the games, and I'd do On the Way to a Smile, but I doubt anyone has read that.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By TifaLockhart

@Floopay: What about "Before Crisis" not that it would contribute much...?

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Floopay

@BringnIt:

Hasn't Logan been KO'd by Punisher, Spider Man, Shang Chi, Cyclops, Deadpool (more than once), Spider Woman, Colossus, Sabertooth, and a whole list of X-Men who were pretty far below Tifa in terms of abilities. I mean Tifa is capable of leaping several meters vertically (at least 10+), and capable of smashing an entire pew with a single blow (Pew is a church bench) effortlessly

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/3018092/advent_children_complete_tifa_vs_loz/.

I mean Logan has the durability to take the shots, and has the speed and skill to give him the win. But I paired the two because I thought Logan's regeneration and durability that would help counter her superior speed and strength and make it an even match.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Floopay

@The_Last_Son_of_Czarnia: Same category as On the Way to a Smile, I don't think many people will know about it. That's why I've been limiting which Turks I pick. I'd like to use Elena, Cissnei, and Tseng more, but I don't think people will know much of their feats. I'll put them in some more later, but for now I'll stick to those 4.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Edited: Put the wrong book title :P

BringnIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By BringnIt

Spider-Man has never KOed Logan, for certain. Logan consistently tanks his hits. Shang Chi lost their only encounter I've seen. Never seen any of the people mentioned knocking him out and usually he tanks about any blunt trauma you throw at him, but is more vulnerable to piercing damage.

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By TifaLockhart

@BringnIt: Maximus Lobo and Mr. X knocked him the frag out.

BringnIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By BringnIt

Don't know who the first guy is, but when did Mister X knock Wolverine out without weaponry?

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By TifaLockhart

Issue 159 of Tieri's run, IIRC. He clearly uses his fists.

BringnIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By BringnIt

If what you say is accurate, that's PIS at its finest. Spider-Man cannot KO Wolverine. He's tried numerous times. Cap, who is at least as powerful as Mister X with his strikes, cannot KO Logan. Numerous blows from class 100's haven't KOed Logan. Look at his battle with World War Hulk. Between his Adamantium and healing factor his durability to blunt trauma is some of the best in all of comics. He has, however, done considerably less well against bladed weapons and slashing-style damage.

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By TifaLockhart

Call it what you want, but it happened.

Wolverine IMO is not going to laugh off Tifa's hits.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Floopay

@BringnIt:

I think Punisher got him in the same comic where he gets Spidey to chase him into a room filled with claymores.

Deadpool KO'd him in their first encounter by KO, and he pinned him and almost KO'd him in a different comic before getting overwhelmed by Wendigos (it wasn't Wendigos, it was when people got turned into those Wendigo things, that's gonna bother me, I think it was in Dark Avengers).

Spider Woman was a Skrull Clone, and she didn't quite KO him, she brought him to his knees and almost one upped him until Luke Cage stepped in IIRC. Colossus might have been Ultimate Version. Sabertooth used to show up on Logan's birthday every year and beat the @#$! out of him.

Cyclops fried him down to his skeleton once, and he gave Wolverine a beating in the Danger Room just after X-23 joined X-Men I think.

Captain America beat the crap out of him in origins (though he wasn't fighting back), and again in a training exercise.

Shang Chi lost to Wolverine twice I believe. Once against the feral Wolverine, once against Wolverine after he trained him, and he beat Wolverine in the same story arc as the feral Wolverine I think.

Daredevil put him down (not for the KO) with some well placed blows before Wolverine one upped him.

Iron Man has beaten him, though he's much stronger than Tifa.

He got knocked on his butt by a deer kicking him in the face once...I might be able to find that scan.

Again, I'm not advocating that Tifa wins here, I'm just pointing out that he has been beaten, or taken a beating from people well below her in terms of strength, speed, agility, durability, and reflexes, and that I really do believe this is a fair fight, especially seeing as he only has bone claws.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By TifaLockhart

I'd bring up Wolverine's nearly fatal beatdown at the hands of Ulik, but Ulik's no lightweight. As far as Hulk goes, Hulk nearly killed him in Wolverine's debut, and WWHulk KO'd him, though Hulk is really really strong, probably even stronger than Tifa, so it's not like it's a bad thing.

But my point is, Wolverine can be KO'd. Will it always happen? No. Will it be likely? Maybe not. Depends on the writer.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#33  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

I haven't played Dirge of Cerberus or FF7 in quite some time so my memory is a bit rusty on some of these.

Wolverine should beat Tifa. While Tifa does have some abilities, I'd see her mainly using h2h at first. Because of this of Wolverine has the upperhand. His bone claws have cut through steel before without much trouble and being fast enough, the superior h2h combatant and his damage soak would be enough to end Tifa relatively quickly despite it being a decent fight.

Spider-Man could beat Loz.

Rahne isn't my forte so I can't comment.

Dante vs Vincent I don't know. Dante is ridiculously hard to put down and is insanely accurate and fast. I guess it depends on what level VV is.

Daredevil would beat Reno. His radar sense, skill and agility plus penchant for nerve strikes should overcome Reno's only advantage in his taser stick.

Daken vs Kadaj: I might favor Kadaj. He was fast enough to deflect bullets rather casually and at the same time keep Cloud on the ropes for a time. If Daken comes in this and plays it right he could win with pheromones and or his disappearing trick, but due to his claws being a shorter weapon and Kadaj's strength edge plus sword and aggressive style of fighting could beat Daken.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#34  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@Floopay: Not knocking you Floopay cause I like you. But a lot of these examples are out of context or wrong.

I consider X KO'ing Logan to be Wolverine jobbing to a debuting villain to show how "dominant" he is. I think X's revenge he didn't KO him despite battering a Logan who wasn't fighting back.

I think Punisher got him in the same comic where he gets Spidey to chase him into a room filled with claymores.

Anyone using Punisher to KO Logan is bad writing. I believe it was in a Garth Ennis comic and Ennis has openly admitted to hating Wolverine and makes him look like a joke.

Deadpool KO'd him in their first encounter by KO, and he pinned him and almost KO'd him in a different comic before getting overwhelmed by Wendigos (it wasn't Wendigos, it was when people got turned into those Wendigo things, that's gonna bother me, I think it was in Dark Avengers).

The only time I could think of Deadpool beating down Logan was when Wolverine had no adamantium and a burnt out healing factor. Other than that, Deadpool has needed prep to beat Wolverine like his special tranqs in a fight Wolverine had him beat in. Hell, he prepped for 2 weeks and beat him but barely.

Cyclops fried him down to his skeleton once, and he gave Wolverine a beating in the Danger Room just after X-23 joined X-Men I think.

Cyclops is ridiculously powerful. On a wide beam with visor on at max (which means it is weaker than a straight beam) he was ripping the skin of WWH, he's blasted deep into a mountain creating a big path, his power output has been registered as 2 gigawatts. He's KO'd Logan before and Logan has admitted Cyclops could have left him a bag of bones when he was infested by Brood IIRC. Cyclops is powerful.

Captain America beat the crap out of him in origins (though he wasn't fighting back), and again in a training exercise.

Cap has only KO'd Logan in Enemy of the State IIRC. He snuck up on a tired Logan (which was odd in the first place cause Logan has enhanced senses) and bashed him with the shield in the back of the neck. Steve has been able to throw that thing through a truck before, so he can hit hard with it. But more often than not Logan has been able to soak blows from the shield and in 2 occasions while hampered Steve couldn't get the better of him. Once when Wolverine was a dumbarse werewolf and in Origins when Wolverine barely had a healing factor again (considering Daniel Way had him regenerate from a skeleton once and then in this issue, he couldn't even heal crushed tendons fast enough.) Still, Wolverine beat him using a nerve strike and his skill. Cap also couldn't beat him in AvX 3. He had to have Sharon and Giant Man jump him.

Daredevil put him down (not for the KO) with some well placed blows before Wolverine one upped him.

In a typical fight Daredevil should get some blows on Logan. He's nearly as skilled as him and radar sense comes in handy. But I do hope you don't ever refer to the encounter with Ennis Devil and the throat chop. (Refer to Punisher comment.)

He got knocked on his butt by a deer kicking him in the face once...I might be able to find that scan.

It was a training exercise and Logan let it happen. People throw that scan out of context and it is silly to think Wolverine, a master assassin, can't sneak up on a deer.

Side Note:

The more tired/hungry/thirsty or if he has to heal major major damage like half a skeleton, his healing factor is weakened. This makes it easier to KO him. His healing factor is what makes it hard for him to be KO'd, adamantium is just icing on the cake. Daken has also soaked blows from class 100's like an enraged Thing, Skaar and survived bombs that have taken out buildings. So has X-23.

Belladonna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Belladonna

@Floopay said:

@Charmix said:

Was doing Purely Final Fantasy 7, Final Fantasy 7: Crisis Core, Final Fantasy 7: Dirge of Cerberus, and Final Fantasy 7: Advent Children. The FF7 Series. I'd do Last Orders, but that's mostly covered in the games, and I'd do On the Way to a Smile, but I doubt anyone has read that.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

ooh okay. I was asking primarily because it involves Tiffa in there plus with the many materia she has.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Pokergeist

Round 5.

Angeal is way to much for OR. He get cut in half.

Genesis would also Decimate Fantomex with AoE Firaga.

I give it to Deathstroke who is more than on par with Zack but never been killed by a bunch of gun totting Shinra Soilders.

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By TifaLockhart

@CadenceV2: Getting shot up and eventually dying from a literal battalion of guys with Shinra technology is hardly something to be ashamed of.

And as much as I don't like to invoke PIS, but you just can't kill those last 3, not even with Costly Punch for 99,999 damage several times. And the bullets do 0 damage to my Zack because of his 255 vitality and auto-protect, yet he still dies. Zack can slice missiles in half, leap like the Hulk, defeat First Class SOLDIERs, and wield a weapon with ease that two army guys couldn't budge. I don't think Deathstroke outclasses him in physical stats. Again, just IMO.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Floopay

@god_spawn:

Most of the examples I put I was stating they knocked him around not necessarily KO'd him. For example, Cyclops and Cap have knocked Logan around in a training exercise in h2h. Granted it is training so neither party should have been going all out, but it does show he can be harmed by people who aren't super human and are only peak human.

Finally, I really don't think it's PIS for Logan to get knocked out by a street leveler. In all fairness, a good portion of his opponents hover around the street level range, and though he has defeated the majority of them, in the end most of them leave him quite a bit worse for wear and really put his healing factor to the test. Gorgon, Sabertooth, Daken, Romulus, Shang Chi, Cyclops, Steve Rogers, and at least 20+ others have proven that Wolverine can be tagged and matched in speed/reflexes by people who hover around the extreme athlete to peak human range. Tifa is easily meta human all around, and definitely outclasses a good portion of Logan's villains. Logan can beat Tifa, but I think it's more than a fair argument to say she could beat him as well. I don't think either party could take the other 10/10. Not to mention they can defeat the other by BFR, KO, Incap, Submission, or Death.

Oh, and the deer thing I put in there just because I still find that funny :P

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Floopay

Round 8: The Real Monsters

Battlefield 2: Midgar (Starts in Aerith's Church)

• Vincent Valentine vs. Abomination, A-Bomb, and Maestro
  • Special Conditions: Vincent has both Chaos Form and Protomateria
  • Genesis and Angeal vs. Devil Hulk
  • Special Conditions: Genesis is end of Crisis Core version/Dirge of Cerberus version

Round 9: The Warriors

Battlefield 2: Midgar (Starts in Aerith's Church)

• Sephiroth vs. Skaar
  • Special Conditions: Sephiroth has Haste, Earth, Shield, and Regen Materia
  • Cloud Strife vs. World War Hulk
  • Special Conditions: Cloud has Haste, Shield, and Regen Materia
  • Zack Fair vs. Red Hulk
  • Special Conditions: Zack has Haste and Shield Materia

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Pokergeist

I love to post but what has Vincent done Really? Hes still sketchy feat wise for me.

Cloud can beat WWH with Materia he has and Decapitation or cutting up Hulk with Limit Breaks.

Sephiroth vs Skarr? LOLOLOL eph has this for sure.

Zack has impressive feats via Final Core.... but his Materia is n ot enough for the Loeb Force Feats by Red Hulk.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Floopay

@CadenceV2 said:

I love to post but what has Vincent done Really? Hes still sketchy feat wise for me.

Cloud can beat WWH with Materia he has and Decapitation or cutting up Hulk with Limit Breaks.

Sephiroth vs Skarr? LOLOLOL eph has this for sure.

Zack has impressive feats via Final Core.... but his Materia is n ot enough for the Loeb Force Feats by Red Hulk.

You remember the Weapons from FF7, including that one underwater that was next to impossible to defeat...

Omega is the last Weapon, the most powerful weapon. When he emerges, him and Chaos are supposed to harvest all life on earth and return it to the life stream.

This is Vincent in his chaos form fighting Omega.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UyRkHx8THu0

Flies right inside the thing and blows it to smithereens. I can find others if you'd like...I think the team might be able to take him, but he isn't anything to be laughed at when in this state.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Pokergeist

@Floopay: So did Vincent died (as powerful as he became) against the Omega Weapon? I mean it no small feat at all tot tkae any Weapon down by yourself but he did died at the end of it right?

Any who I think Vincent would go down with Maestro in the group. Abomination was around a 200 tonner max. Hes a Non Factor. Maestro is like 200 Tons calm i think and can for sure can go World Breaker probaly. Thats the biggest Obstacle. Then theres the unsure A-Bomb with little feats but definatly strong enough to hang with Rulk.

Also Angeal and Genesis Massacre Devil Hulk.

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By TifaLockhart

@CadenceV2: He doesn't die.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Pokergeist

@The_Last_Son_of_Czarnia: Thats good to know. I like Vincent and if anyone should steal the Spotlight from Cloud it should be him.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Floopay

@CadenceV2 said:

@The_Last_Son_of_Czarnia: Thats good to know. I like Vincent and if anyone should steal the Spotlight from Cloud it should be him.

Vincent and Genesis are immortals. Genesis wasn't originally, but he became one, and Vincent became an immortal prior to the events of FF7 and FF7 Crisis Core.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#46  Edited By YoungJustice

bump