Final crisis Darkseid vs Black Adam

Physcoreturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Physcoreturn

Darkseid gets 100 paradeamons, female furies , kalibak and Orion.

Black Adam has double his strength this version of Black Adam is in the movie Superman/Shazam return of Black Adam.

Ultragreenboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Someone hates teth

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

weren't the new gods inhabiting human bodies in Final Crisis?? Does DS have the ALE?

Physcoreturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Physcoreturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Black Adam has double his own strength

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By nickthedevil

Orion and Kalibak duo.

Black Adam has been too wanked since WW3, which was entirely PIS.

darklord_apoc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wasn't Final Crisis bringing down the multiverse as he was dying and was able to control billion of minds?

righteous300

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Did Darkseid even fight during Final Crisis?

dorukesin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

wtf ?

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ultragreenboy: or he likes him so much he think he can beat Darkseid xD

Physcoreturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By leonkarlen123

@physcoreturn: Oh, but you are overrating Black Adam, Darkseid alone could match him or even defeat him, with his minnions this is a stomp.

johnfrank120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

Black Adam gets Omega Beamed in the face.

Fixed :)

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By lordraiden

Black Adam gets Omega Beamed in the face.

Fixed :)

No Caption Provided

Night4345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wait Final Crisis Darkseid and several others vs a movie Black Adam?

0.0 Poor BA.

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

#18  Edited By Outside_85

@lordraiden: You assume he wanted to kill her I see. Since the same series liked to portay him as easily being capable of manhandling Elipso, also there is something about Mary that set her apart from the other Marvels, since she could take on Adam, Wonder Woman and Freddy when Desaad got into her head.

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lordraiden: You assume he wanted to kill her I see.

I didn't assume anything, merely showing you that she isn't the only one that has deflected or avoided them and that it contradicts your earlier statement ;-)

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 14

#20 frozen  Moderator
laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By laflux

Orion Solo and TBH so can Kalibak.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 frozen  Moderator

@laflux said:

How can Kalibak solo?

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 frozen  Moderator

This is also a mismatch of epic proportions.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozen said:

@laflux said:

How can Kalibak solo?

He used an animated version of Black Adam and only boosted his strength by two.

Kalibak wouldn't solo otherwise

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By lordraiden

@frozen said:

@lordraiden: Your scan is out-of-context.

Of course it is, it's not like it's ever been diverted or deflected or taken outright point blank and then taken it back to Darkseid

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By frozen  Moderator

@lordraiden: It is entirely out-of-context and I could explain to you why. Not to mention your choice of scan is pretty weird considering one of those scans is from an comic (Superman: Confidential) in which Darkseid pimp-slapped Superman, with Superman proclaiming it would be mad to fight Darkseid.

It's not like Darkseid has man-handled and stomped Superman level characters and those above Superman, like.....

1. Orion x2
  2. Cyborg Superman
  3. Captain Atom
  4. Agogg
  5. Firestorm

Etc.

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozen said:

@lordraiden: It is entirely out-of-context and I could explain to you why. Not to mention your choice of scan is pretty weird considering one of those scans is from an comic (Superman: Confidential) in which Darkseid pimp-slapped Superman, with Superman proclaiming it would be mad to fight Darkseid.

It's not like Darkseid has man-handled and stomped Superman level characters and those above Superman, like.....

1. Orion x2
  2. Cyborg Superman
  3. Captain Atom
  4. Agogg
  5. Firestorm

Etc.

you seem to have misunderstood the whole point of my scans and post! It was never about any manhandling, as you will, it was about DS's OB's which someone referred to as BA taking them to the face. As for Superman proclaiming it would be mad to fight DS, (considering the amount of times those two have kicked each others asses), I also recall Spiderman proclaiming Sentry stalemating Galactus. Proclamations are not feats, to be honest, someone saying something is irrelevant, unless it's proven to be shown. I could show you more than one scan of Superman beating the crap out of DS to counter that statement, as much as you can show DS doing the same to Superman.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By frozen  Moderator

@lordraiden: First off, your proclamation comparison makes no sense. Spider-Man made a statement of Sentry beating Galactus from something of which he knows nothing about. Superman made that proclamation in the same comic to which he was pimp-slapped by Darkseid; he made an admission of his capability in contrast to Darkseid's, not really similar to a baseless statement --- I only brought that up to demonstrate that it's odd you use that scan if in the same comic, Superman lost.

Secondly, Darkseid only used his Omega Beams in a concussive effect on Superman; if we pushed plot aside, he could BFR Superman into a Red Sun at pure will, he could matter-manipulate Superman instantly as he has done this to much more powerful characters, he could BFR Superman into any point in time and leave him there or he could make him live multiple life-times in an instant: these are all valid options which Darkseid has used on other characters....but Superman.

The Mary Marvel scan was pretty much out-of-context considering:

• Mary was massively amplified in power
  • Darkseid, as revealed, actually wanted to use Mary

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By lordraiden

@frozen said:

@lordraiden: First off, your proclamation comparison makes no sense. Spider-Man made a statement of Sentry beating Galactus from something of which he knows nothing about. Superman made that proclamation in the same comic to which he was pimp-slapped by Darkseid; he made an admission of his capability in contrast to Darkseid's, not really similar to a baseless statement --- I only brought that up to demonstrate that it's odd you use that scan if in the same comic, Superman lost.

Secondly, Darkseid only used his Omega Beams in a concussive effect on Superman; if we pushed plot aside, he could BFR Superman into a Red Sun at pure will, he could matter-manipulate Superman instantly as he has done this to much more powerful characters, he could BFR Superman into any point in time and leave him there or he could make him live multiple life-times in an instant: these are all valid options which Darkseid has used on other characters....but Superman.

The Mary Marvel scan was pretty much out-of-context considering:

• Mary was massively amplified in power
  • Darkseid, as revealed, actually wanted to use Mary

He could, but he never has, to any of those, he's taken a beating instead. Again, this is going by the comics. That's what we use, not what we want or think they should be. I also love how when people are shown to take his beams directly or even deflect them, they're only concussive?? I haven't read that issue in a while, it's possible, but can you show me where DS stated he only wanted to do anything but KO Superman?? Makes a guy who has the power to teleport, manipulate your atoms, send you where ever he wants, into a red sun in Superman's case, yet he's never done any of those you mentioned to Superman?? Makes DS quite ineffective in combat, imo, if all he constantly does with his OE is trying to concuss someone on Superman's level, don't you think? I love DS, don't get me wrong, but, DC hasn't done him justice, is all I'm saying, and he is what he's been written as in the comics, someone who's taken a beating as much as being able to give one out. He's OE hasn't been shown to be potent on anyone worth while, from everything I've seen of him post crisis, it's just the way it went down with DC, it's a shame, but, it is what it is, in the end.

As to your first paragraph, again, I already stated, they've both beaten each other, you just seem to take DS over Superman for some reason as being more meaningful when he says or does it.

As for Mary Marvel, there was nothing out of context to it? I simply showed a scan of her deflecting his beams. She was massively amplified in power?? Are you saying DS overpowered her and made her more powerfull than himself? Are you saying he powered her up to the point that his powers were ineffective against her and could not control her? Cause that would make him quite stupid and ineffective himself if that is what your saying? What it sounds like you are also saying is that you can be powered up sufficiently enough that DS's OE has no power over you? I already know DS wanted to use Mary, I've got the comic, what's your point??

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By frozen  Moderator

@lordraiden:

He could, but he never has, to any of those, he's taken a beating instead. Again, this is going by the comics. That's what we use, not what we want or think they should be. I also love how when people are shown to take his beams directly or even deflect them, they're only concussive?? I haven't read that issue in a while, it's possible, but can you show me where DS stated he only wanted to do anything but KO Superman?? Makes a guy who has the power to teleport, manipulate your atoms, send you where ever he wants, into a red sun in Superman's case, yet he's never done any of those you mentioned to Superman?? Makes DS quite ineffective in combat, imo, if all he constantly does with his OE is trying to concuss someone on Superman's level, don't you think? I love DS, don't get me wrong, but, DC hasn't done him justice, is all I'm saying, and he is what he's been written as in the comics, someone who's taken a beating as much as being able to give one out. He's OE hasn't been shown to be potent on anyone worth while, from everything I've seen of him post crisis, it's just the way it went down with DC, it's a shame, but, it is what it is, in the end.

I cite those options because that legitimately represents how Darkseid fights without plot intervention. Apart from Superman; he uses all those abilities as the Omega Effect has different capabilities. Tell me; how are they not concussive? They have to be. You cannot resist getting teleported because his beams only have to make the slightest inch of contact to teleport his opponents.

Darkseid has teleported Superman, here:

Adventures of Superman #518

As soon as his beams make contact with Superman, they instantly teleport him. So clearly, Superman cannot ''resist'' his teleportation if the only objective of teleporting beams is to make contact with someone. Even in regards to matter manipulation, they cannot be matter-manipulating beams that Superman is resisting if we consider the fact that the beams have matter manipulated Hank Henshaw, who is much more powerful than Superman.

Hunter/Prey

The only Omega Effect that Superman resists are that of concussive nature: they cannot be teleporting beams or matter-manipulating beams based on the above. Below, you see Darkseid using his concussive effect beam.

In regards to his abilities, Darkseid has matter-manipulated a number of opponents and also BFR'd them to different places in the Universe/any point in time. How is this not a valid use of power if Darkseid practically uses those same abilities on other opponents? Yet...does not do so against Superman? I could you cite you half a dozen instances of Darkseid using his abilities to the way he should.

As to your first paragraph, again, I already stated, they've both beaten each other, you just seem to take DS over Superman for some reason as being more meaningful when he says or does it.

No. I take Darkseid over Superman because if Darkseid uses his powers properly (which, aside from Superman, he does against more powerful characters) then it is logical on a consistent level for Darkseid to win.

As for Mary Marvel, there was nothing out of context to it? I simply showed a scan of her deflecting his beams. She was massively amplified in power?? Are you saying DS overpowered her and made her more powerfull than himself? Are you saying he powered her up to the point that his powers were ineffective against her and could not control her? Cause that would make him quite stupid and ineffective himself if that is what your saying? What it sounds like you are also saying is that you can be powered up sufficiently enough that DS's OE has no power over you? I already know DS wanted to use Mary, I've got the comic, what's your point??

No. Mary Marvel had in addition to the power of Black Adam, the Power of Isis + magical power fed to her from Eclipso, she was amplified to a higher degree. Darkseid amplified her later because it was revealed he was using her as a pawn. He did not want to kill Mary at all.

...Darkseid gave her power after the comic you've cited.

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't believe I ever stated he ever wanted to kill Mary Marvel? I do agree with a lot of what you stated, but, we just differ on how we see DS. I like DS and is one of my favourite DC villains, but don't believe DC have done him constant justice as the baddie he's intended to be.