start 50 ft away

#2 Posted by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (11162 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol wut

That being said.... Skips FTW

#3 Posted by dccomicsrule2011 (26988 posts) - - Show Bio

Skips solos.

#4 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20446 posts) - - Show Bio

Skips solos.

This. He'll just keep coming back, plus he has the knowledge and strength to hang around with Finn and Jake. Muscle Man may be pushed around in the beginning, but that will make him even stronger when he goes into his hissy fit/rage, and beat the tar out of Finn and Jake like Starla did to Mordecai and Rigby. If Finn and Jake can be busted up by The Farm, Muscle Man in his rage could KO the Adventure Time duo in a couple punches.

#5 Posted by Kobra678 (215 posts) - - Show Bio
#6 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20446 posts) - - Show Bio
#7 Posted by russellmania77 (15847 posts) - - Show Bio
#8 Posted by AnyWhichWayButUp (760 posts) - - Show Bio

Are morals on or off?

#9 Posted by russellmania77 (15847 posts) - - Show Bio
#10 Posted by AnyWhichWayButUp (760 posts) - - Show Bio

@russellmania77: I kinda wanna give it to Adventure time team since Regular Show kills something every episode. A.T. 6/10

#11 Posted by Kobra678 (215 posts) - - Show Bio
#12 Posted by Soothing_Sounds (1718 posts) - - Show Bio

@kobra678: His strength has been shown to be far beyond human. He's taken down multiple enemies(with just pure strength), and has been hit pretty badly and not even been permanently bruised. Fin has him in the skill and speed department, but he's been shown to be a whole lot stronger and more durable.

#13 Edited by OmgOmgWtfWtf (7043 posts) - - Show Bio

Skips solos. He once killed a man in an arm wrestling competition (well technically it was Rigby). Skips is almost an immortal. He also defeated Death on numerous occasions.

#14 Posted by russellmania77 (15847 posts) - - Show Bio

@omgomgwtfwtf: he only beat him in bowling, he cheated in that arm wrestling contest against death so it doesnt count

#15 Posted by OmgOmgWtfWtf (7043 posts) - - Show Bio

@russellmania77: the fact he cheated Death is a feat in itself. Also every year he has to fight that evil baby guy with the hands of justice.

#16 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20446 posts) - - Show Bio

@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek: couldnt jake just become as giant as the giant ice monster that skips ran from in that one episode?

Jake isn't nearly as flexible and agile enough to mimic the abilities/swiftness the ice snake had. He could mimic the shape, but Jake is pretty slow.

@kobra678 said:

@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek: I haven't seen him do anything even remotely impressive.

Are you talking about Skips or Muscle Man?

#17 Posted by Kobra678 (215 posts) - - Show Bio

@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek: Muscle man

@kobra678: His strength has been shown to be far beyond human. He's taken down multiple enemies(with just pure strength), and has been hit pretty badly and not even been permanently bruised. Fin has him in the skill and speed department, but he's been shown to be a whole lot stronger and more durable.

I've only seen him fight against regular humans. I doubt he would be able to do anything if jake wraps him up.

#18 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20446 posts) - - Show Bio

@kobra678 said:

@soothing_sounds said:

I've only seen him fight against regular humans. I doubt he would be able to do anything if jake wraps him up.

If Jake wrapped him up he would just bust out of it. In the episode where Muscle Man was "balding" he fought an entire group of guys and easily beat them. Heck, even Starla destroyed an entire house and lifted trees with ease.

#19 Posted by Kobra678 (215 posts) - - Show Bio

@kobra678 said:

@soothing_sounds said:

If Jake wrapped him up he would just bust out of it. In the episode where Muscle Man was "balding" he fought an entire group of guys and easily beat them. Heck, even Starla destroyed an entire house and lifted trees with ease.

So you're saying the Muscle Man is stronger that the giant rock golem thing (the one when finn and jake are going through the maze to get wishes)? Jake was also weakened when he did that by being stretched out a lot. If jake grows big enough all he has to do is sit on him.