Film Wonder Woman x Film Faora

SNascimento

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided

Surely one day this battle will make sense?

XLR87T3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By XLR87T3

@snascimento: Keep dreaming. They will never make a Wonder Woman movie because Wonder Woman is tan, muscular, and tall. Most women are pale, skinny, and short. No one wants to screw up on it, (while it's easy to be buff and handsome for dudes like Thor and Supes).

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You could....WW does have an animated film you could use. Not LA sure, but could still be used. Unless you were wanting LA vs LA.

XLR87T3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump.

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By MethoKi

@xlr87t3 said:

@snascimento: Keep dreaming. They will never make a Wonder Woman movie because Wonder Woman is tan, muscular, and tall. Most women are pale, skinny, and short. No one wants to screw up on it, (while it's easy to be buff and handsome for dudes like Thor and Supes).

Batman is tall, a genius and an engineer.

Christian Bale's Batman was none of those...

Dark Cloud™

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just imagine Gina Carano as Wonder Woman. She's somewhat tall -- okay, not exactly tall, but average -- and she's semi-buff, with awesome knockers and she's basically a genius at figh-- well, sure, she could fight. And take Christian Ba-- I mean Batman down.

Drakkis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Drakkis

@dark_cloud_: Good idea, call in Gina Carano though when she becomes a half-decent actress

russellmania77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tv wonder woman

XLR87T3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By XLR87T3

@dark_cloud_ said:

Just imagine Gina Carano as Wonder Woman. She's somewhat tall -- okay, not exactly tall, but average -- and she's semi-buff, with awesome knockers and she's basically a genius at figh-- well, sure, she could fight. And take Christian Ba-- I mean Batman down.

I looked her up on Google, and if she had better acting skills she would be PERFECT! 31 years old, super hot, Mediterranean, and she definitely knows how to fight. Yes!!

zr0c00l

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I would love to see gina do wonderwoman. Theyd need to make it more of a minimalist performance from her ala arnie in conan but shes a decent new actor. Haywire was awesome her performance adequate and she was a good addition to the fast 6 cast.

SNascimento

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd rather not have a WW film than have Gina Carano playing her. That is how bad of a choice she is.

XLR87T3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@snascimento: Yo, looks like your wish has come true, with the JLA movie coming up.

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xlr87t3: I was going to ask if you were going to eat your previous words :P

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wonder woman.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xlr87t3: I was going to ask if you were going to eat your previous words :P

Funny thing though. Look at what he said:

@xlr87t3 said:

So yes, while they are putting WW in a movie...the Woman they cast is Pale, Skinny, and Short. Well..she's not that short...but she should be taller. Also, They still aren't officially making a Wonder Woman movie. They're putting Wonder Woman in a Batman/Superman Movie....and then a Justice League movie...but there are still no plans for an actual Wonder Woman movie.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

A little early.

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shawnbaby: I know what I meant. They have two produces and screen writers as well as a lead who is prepared to play the role, they just need to pitch it to a director and it should come out in 2 years at most. I was also only speaking about the bold, not anything else.

@xlr87t3 said:

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Shawnbaby

@eisenfauste said:

@shawnbaby: I know what I meant. They have two produces and screen writers as well as a lead who is prepared to play the role, they just need to pitch it to a director and it should come out in 2 years at most. I was also only speaking about the bold, not anything else.

@xlr87t3 said:

I was actually mostly referring to the fact that he pretty much called it with the "Pale, skinny, and short" comment.

As regards to a Wonder Woman movie in two years? Not happening. Dawn of Justice is coming out in 2 years. After that is a Justice League Movie. There's nothing on the books for an actual Wonder Woman Movie. I'd say we'd be lucky to see a WW movie by 2020.

XLR87T3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lettsplay10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xlr87t3 said:

@shawnbaby: @eisenfauste: @snascimento: Have your opinions changed at all?

Well, Gal Gadot is still too skinny, too pale, and too short...so until she can fix those things... I kinda feel the same way now as I did then.

That being said I think BvS is going to have bigger problems than a short skinny WW.

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

^Shawn sums it up nicely

XLR87T3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xlr87t3 said:

Well, Gal Gadot is still too skinny, too pale, and too short...so until she can fix those things... I kinda feel the same way now as I did then.

That being said I think BvS is going to have bigger problems than a short skinny WW.

How about now, since the movie is out?

Klaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xlr87t3: Anyone who says she was pale or short, or that she would never have a movie should be eating their words now. She isn't even skinny anymore, she is more toned. She is 6 feet while wearing those boots, and she is tanned.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Shawnbaby

@xlr87t3 said:
@shawnbaby said:
@xlr87t3 said:

How about now, since the movie is out?

I still think the movie has bigger problems than a short skinny Wonder Woman.

To be fair to Gal Gadot though, she was as good as she could have been in the role despite her obvious physical shortcomings.