Fights gone wrong!!

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By pooty

We have all seen cases of Extreme PIS or CIS or Loebforce. Like Tchalla putting a armlock on Silver Surfer or Squirrel Girl beating anyone. I'm not talking about those extreme cases. I'm talking about fights that are not absurd but should have gone another way. For instance: Deadpool beating Taskmaster while Deadpool was in handcuffs. What are your examples?

Shikarenji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Shikarenji

why's this in battles ?

PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#3  Edited By PowerHerc

She-Hulk defeating the Champion. 

Let's see;  Jen turn back to human form and goes through a 'Rocky Balboa'-esque training montage to make her a stronger, better fighter and then she promptly goes into the ring and almost effortlessly utterly humiliates the Elder of the Universe whom has devoted his entire existence ( literally eons ) to mastering every form of unarmed combat in the universe and developing the physical attributes that compliment his skills (strength, speed, stamina, durability).  Yeah, that's PIS/absolute Bullsh**  stoytelling for you.  
crmidnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By crmidnight

In Civil War, in one of the Final Battles, Cap Beats Iron Man, because Vision compromises Iron Man's suit. 
I thought that was BS, especially since Cap was fighting Dirty. Not like him. Bad writing, IMO.
pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By pooty
@PowerHerc:  Thank you for bringing that up. That was garbage

@crmidnight: People forget that Cap in a SOLDIER who fights in real WARS.  It was a team battle and he used his team mates skills to the fullest. Plus Iron Man was in the most advanced armor in the world against a human. Cap just made it man to man.
crmidnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By crmidnight
@pooty said:
" @PowerHerc:  Thank you for bringing that up. That was garbage

@crmidnight: People forget that Cap in a SOLDIER who fights in real WARS.  It was a team battle and he used his team mates skills to the fullest. Plus Iron Man was in the most advanced armor in the world against a human. Cap just made it man to man. "

It wasn't man to man. Without power in Ironman's suit, I don't think he can move because we're talking a suit that weighs more than he does. 
It wouldn't be man to man of Tony can't move. Especially not when Tony is unarmed and Cap has that shield. Not man to man.
reactor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By reactor

Havok beating Vulcan... twice. I don't care if he abosrbs energy "passed his limits" (which in it of itself should be an impossibility), there is no way Havok should have been able to even stand against Vulcan, given the scope and level of his powers.

crmidnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By crmidnight

IMO, DD going H2H with Wade... 
I think Wade should have won...
pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By pooty
@crmidnight:  I can't remember. Did the suit just fall off? Regardless, this was "WAR". Was Cap supposed to just get beat down? I thought in battle your objective is to neutralize any advantage your opponent has. I don't think disarming your opponent is dirty.
Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Evil-Incarnate
@pooty said:
" We have all seen cases of Extreme PIS or CIS or Loebforce. Like Tchalla putting a armlock on Silver Surfer or Squirrel Girl beating anyone. I'm not talking about those extreme cases. I'm talking about fights that are not absurd but should have gone another way. For instance: Deadpool beating Taskmaster while Deadpool was in handcuffs. What are your examples? "
I made a thread like this awhile back. lol

Storm vs Wonder Woman

Batman vs Anybody not a street leveler. lol
Deadcool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 35

#11  Edited By Deadcool

No Caption Provided
crmidnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By crmidnight
@pooty said:
" @crmidnight:  I can't remember. Did the suit just fall off? Regardless, this was "WAR". Was Cap supposed to just get beat down? I thought in battle your objective is to neutralize any advantage your opponent has. I don't think disarming your opponent is dirty. "

In that panel, Cap actually quoted, "It's my turn to fight dirty!" 
'Nuff said...
Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Evil-Incarnate
@Deadcool said:
"
No Caption Provided
"
Squirrel Girl is PR-Beyonder. Everyone knows that. FAIL!
charlieboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 1

#14  Edited By charlieboy

i was going to say storm vs. wonder woman. but someone already beat me.  
i did not really mind she-hulk beating champion because he did not have the power gem during the fight which is what usually gives him the edge.  

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

#15  Edited By Methos

Think the Iron Man Vs Green Lantern thread instantly springs to mind 

M

Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Susanoo

Squirrel Girl defeating anyone. Thor vs Supers crossover when he stopped Thor's hammer like that with his hand is just plain r%^$#%*@
Deadcool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Deadcool
@Evil Incarnate:  huh?
pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By pooty
@crmidnight:  Ok if Cap said it was "dirty" then it was. But i have seen Cap use his shield to hit people in the back of the head. Cap is always looking to get the upper hand in a fight. I have no idea why he thought that was "dirty".
crmidnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By crmidnight
@Susanoo said:
"Squirrel Girl defeating anyone. Thor vs Supers crossover when he stopped Thor's hammer like that with his hand is just plain r%^$#%*@ "

JUST about to say that! Pissed me off when that happen. That was total BS. TERRIBLE writing... 
But then again, Amalgam isn't Canon, so technically, that never happened.
charlieboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By charlieboy

squirrel girl is just meant to be humorous. i don't really think she is anything to be up in arms about.
Deadcool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Deadcool
@Susanoo said:
" Squirrel Girl defeating anyone. Thor vs Supers crossover when he stopped Thor's hammer like that with his hand is just plain r%^$#%*@ "
I enjoy it, Its funny
pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By pooty
@charlieboy:  even without the power gem Champion has been fighting for BILLIONS of years. Jen is a lawyer and after a few weeks of training she can beat him. Champion has conquered entire worlds. her beating him was kinda lame. did you see the way they drew Champion? they made him look like a homeless bum. Now look at him in deadpool comics. She couldn't beat that Champion.

@Susanoo: I can live with Supes beating Thor. But stopping his hammer mid swing..........................GARBAGE!!
Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Susanoo
@crmidnight said:
"@Susanoo said:
"Squirrel Girl defeating anyone. Thor vs Supers crossover when he stopped Thor's hammer like that with his hand is just plain r%^$#%*@ "
JUST about to say that! Pissed me off when that happen. That was total BS. TERRIBLE writing... But then again, Amalgam isn't Canon, so technically, that never happened. "

Lol ikr. Still, it gives Superman fanboys an excuse to use against Thor in debates.
charlieboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By charlieboy
@pooty:
i know but champion probably would have lost more of his battles without the power gem. and i really did not enjoy the art in that particular she-hulk issue. i was glad when they changed artists.
crmidnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By crmidnight
@Susanoo said:
"@crmidnight said:
"@Susanoo said:
JUST about to say that! Pissed me off when that happen. That was total BS. TERRIBLE writing... But then again, Amalgam isn't Canon, so technically, that never happened. "
Lol ikr. Still, it gives Superman fanboys an excuse to use against Thor in debates. "

It doesn't hold up for the fact that it's Non-Canon. Had it been Cannon, it WOULD be the perfect excuse.
Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Susanoo
@crmidnight said:
"@Susanoo said:
"@crmidnight said:
"@Susanoo said:
Lol ikr. Still, it gives Superman fanboys an excuse to use against Thor in debates. "
It doesn't hold up for the fact that it's Non-Canon. Had it been Cannon, it WOULD be the perfect excuse. "

That doesn't stop them from using it xD. Oh and In Marvel Zombies, Wolverine killing the Juggernaut.
pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By pooty

What about Storm beating Cyclops when she didn't have her powers? Or when Storm beat Calisto? IDK about those

Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Susanoo
@pooty:
Storm beating Cyclops with no powers isnt as bad as Black Panther putting Surfer in an armlock.
charlieboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By charlieboy
@pooty:
those don't really bother me either. cyclops' head was not really in the game. and ororo is a pretty skilled hand to hand combatant. i think callisto just got cocky and underestimated her.
charlieboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By charlieboy

or course there was the time that storm got beat by captain america and janet van dyne while she did have powers. lol
crmidnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By crmidnight
@Susanoo said:
"@crmidnight said:
"@Susanoo said:
"@crmidnight said:
"@Susanoo said:
It doesn't hold up for the fact that it's Non-Canon. Had it been Cannon, it WOULD be the perfect excuse. "
That doesn't stop them from using it xD. Oh and In Marvel Zombies, Wolverine killing the Juggernaut. "

That's true. Wolvie killing the Juggernaut was BS, but at least it was in the zombieverse... 
Another one would be Batman beating Captain America, but again...Non Cannon...
ckal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By ckal
@crmidnight said:
" @pooty said:

@crmidnight: People forget that Cap in a SOLDIER who fights in real WARS.  It was a team battle and he used his team mates skills to the fullest. Plus Iron Man was in the most advanced armor in the world against a human. Cap just made it man to man. "
It wasn't man to man. Without power in Ironman's suit, I don't think he can move because we're talking a suit that weighs more than he does. It wouldn't be man to man of Tony can't move. Especially not when Tony is unarmed and Cap has that shield. Not man to man. "
 In Avengers Prime #3, Tony's suit had no power but he was able to move in it normally. He said  it was "just a suit of armor now."
crmidnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By crmidnight
@ckal said:
" @crmidnight said:
" @pooty said:

It wasn't man to man. Without power in Ironman's suit, I don't think he can move because we're talking a suit that weighs more than he does. It wouldn't be man to man of Tony can't move. Especially not when Tony is unarmed and Cap has that shield. Not man to man. "
 In Avengers Prime #3, Tony's suit had no power but he was able to move in it normally. He said  it was "just a suit of armor now." "

But unarmed, none the less. Wasn't really a fair fight then. At that point, Tony had no real chance of winning.
pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By pooty
@Susanoo:  BP vs SS should NEVER have even been thought of. lol
@charlieboy: Storm can beat him in H2H and maybe Cyke didn't use his blast to keep it fair so i feel you on that.
@crmidnight: If writers from both Marvel and DC come to an agreement on a fight why is that not considered Canon? i have never understood that. Do you think crossovers should be allowed?
Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Sherlock

Batman would beat cap in my opinion

Can we tak on massivly overpowered people too

Zoom 
Storm
Black Adam
Storm
Lucifer Morningstar
Storm
Rulk
Storm

I think iv made my point

crmidnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By crmidnight
@pooty said:
" @Susanoo:  BP vs SS should NEVER have even been thought of. lol
@charlieboy: Storm can beat him in H2H and maybe Cyke didn't use his blast to keep it fair so i feel you on that.
@crmidnight:If writers from both Marvel and DC come to an agreement on a fight why is that not considered Canon? i have never understood that. Do you think crossovers should be allowed? "

Crossover's SHOULD be allowed, but it's likely to never happen. The two brands probably couldn't come to an agreement. 
Their logics wouldn't agree. Neither brand would want their character to lose. It's more trouble than it's worth.
PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#37  Edited By PowerHerc
@pooty said:
" @Susanoo:  BP vs SS should NEVER have even been thought of. lol
@crmidnight: If writers from both Marvel and DC come to an agreement on a fight why is that not considered Canon? i have never understood that. Do you think crossovers should be allowed? "

Aree to all.
pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By pooty
@crmidnight:  With the armor Captain America had no chance of beating Iron Man. He evened the odds in his favor which is the point of war. And Cap needed the shield to get through the armor. Because even a depowered armor is still protection from regular fist.
pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By pooty
@Sherlock:  i still don't understand how Zoom hurts people. Zoom is a regular human in terms of strength and durability. so if Superman is standing still and Zoom hits him at the speed of sound....shouldn't Zoom's bones shatter on contact?
crmidnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By crmidnight
@pooty said:
" @crmidnight:  With the armor Captain America had no chance of beating Iron Man. He evened the odds in his favor which is the point of war. And Cap needed the shield to get through the armor. Because even a depowered armor is still protection from regular fist. "

If he evened the odds, the fight would be fair. He smited Ironman. And yes, Cap did need a shield to get through the armor, but 
the shield was a weapon, nonetheless, which in that instance, Iron Man had no weapons. I was hoping to see an epic final battle  
between these two. I was disappointed.
pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By pooty
@crmidnight:  What could have made it fair? with armor Tony ABSOLUTELY wins. H2H Cap ABSOLUTELY wins. How would you have made it fair?
Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Sherlock
@pooty said:
" @Sherlock:  i still don't understand how Zoom hurts people. Zoom is a regular human in terms of strength and durability. so if Superman is standing still and Zoom hits him at the speed of sound....shouldn't Zoom's bones shatter on contact? "
Yeah that doesnt make much sense from what ive heard he hits harder than superman which wouldnt be possible due to his powers being time slowing and not superspeed
crmidnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By crmidnight
@pooty said:
" @crmidnight:  What could have made it fair? with armor Tony ABSOLUTELY wins. H2H Cap ABSOLUTELY wins. How would you have made it fair? "

Not saying it should have absolutely been fair, I'm saying both combatants should have a fighting chance. 
Ironman suit vs. Captain America w/Shield = Fighting Chance 
Compromised Suit vs. Captain America w/Shield = No Fighting Chance 

The reason I keeping saying fair is because a straight up battle makes for an interesting scene rather 
than Cap beating on a motionless piece of armor... At least if the suit wasn't compromised, we as viewers 
would have gotten an epic battle out of this. Cap, though at a disadvantage, still has a chance to win using 
his combat expertise and his battlefield knowledge. Iron Man with a compromised suit against Captain America 
with a vibranium shield has NO chance of winning, and the fight isn't as epic... Not even a fight at all.
grimlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By grimlock
@Susanoo: Black panther putting SS in a what! LOL that's bad writing at its most absurd
grimlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By grimlock
@pooty: crossovers should be allowed but managed well. please do not teleport batman to Thanos lair and try to convince us Bats won. thats major league BS
difficlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By difficlus

Anything involving Red Hulk beating anyone...ala Silver Surfer, Thor etc

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By pooty
@crmidnight:  Remember Tony has Extremis Armor that has downloaded Cap's fighting style. Even with the shield Cap had no chance of winning. But with Extremis in his system doesn't that make Tony stronger and faster than Cap. So maybe they should have fought without the shield or armor and see if Tony's enhanced abilities can match Steve's fighting ability.
@Sherlock: Black Adam. Doesn't he get his power from Shazam also. Are the gods that power him that much stronger than the gods that power Shazam? And BA resisting Martian Manhunter telepathic attack is Bullsh$t!! That man saw his whole planet burn. BA aint seen nothing like that.
Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By termiteone4ever
@Susanoo said:

SO when HULK or JUG does it OK :)  
THat pisses me off too, when i first saw Hulk beat Thor :)  I was like what the hell is going on here?
pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By pooty
@termiteone4ever:  Thor's hammer is magic so when a being using magic like Juggs does stops it i can see that. But stopping Mjolnir based off strength is crap.