Fight- Raiden vs. Superman

This topic is locked from further discussion.

MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By MKF30
@nick_hero22 said:
@MKF30
Are you being sued? Even on youtube you are considered a troll.

http://www.youtube.com/all_comments?v=n7t2zRomSMY
Sorry to disappoint you but that's old, what over a month? I'm not getting sued because it was caused and like yourself a troll who makes up fake account names, posing as others who are bitter of getting their asses kicked by REAL MK players.... 

I know the real 9.95, and that's not him...funny I showed him that a month ago and he told me who it is, or one of two people banned from TYM...for a reason. So, hate to break it to ya but I'm not getting sued and I've never hacked anyone. All a lie. But if you want to believe it's true, that's your business. If I was getting sued, I think I'd have police at my door(which has yet to happen) and I wouldn't have time to chat on here about it, now would I?
nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#102  Edited By nick_hero22
@MKF30
I still don't believe you.
MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103  Edited By MKF30
@nick_hero22 said:

@MKF30: I still don't believe you.

Don't care. Well, that's your problem. go onto testyourmight.com and ask Phil 9.95, he's a moderator and will back me up if you care that much... 

BTW, side note what does some scrub posting bs about me on YT have to do with this exactly? 
isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By isaac_clarke
I'll just hammer this conversation out easily. 
MKF30: "YES IT WAS DEFINITELY MORE THAN 12!" 
Me: "Prove it." 
MFK30: "DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND, WE DIDN'T SEE CAGE'S ENDING HAVING HIM BE TELEPORTED BUT IT WAS SAID HE WAS TELEPORTED, SO IT MUST BE MORE THAN 12!" 
Me: "And where does it "say" Subzero fought more than 12? That is right, no-where." 

Because the creators don't seem to have a problem with having Raiden getting pummeled by Sonya, so why wouldn't it brought up? They don't seem to think his durability is beyond the ability of a chick with large breasts to knock him around like nothing. 
Big difference being the only time Subzero ever froze Superman in a block of ice is when they nerfed the hell out of him. DC doesn't regularly depict random magic ninjas with ice powers freezing Superman in a block of ice and shattering him, books, games, etc. Maybe when they do you can start using that example. 

I'm not sure you even know what generic means.  
This is a generic white guy in funny looking outfit with glowing eyes:

This could be any white guy with glowing eyes and a funny looking outfit, really it could. Same goes for the actual games. 
 The same could not be done with Thor, otherwise his film would have bombed.

Movie Raiden was a lot better then his game counter part, because he was the Highlander. 
And like I said Kirby is rolling in his grave when Thor is being called generic and being compared to Raiden. Kirby's designs > anything in the MKU. 
Albeit I had no idea Thor was a generic white guy due to those big muscles and because he has a big hammer, so very dull indeed! And yet nearly every fight he has comes off a lot more epic than anything Raiden can manage as the God of Thunder simply dukes it out with a lot more powerful folks.
I'm sure if we do a poll on cool factor, Raiden will win because he has a generic build, generic face with glowing eyes and a not so cool outfit. Nothing in particular about Raiden is more mystical looking outside the eyes. I have no idea how Raiden is more 'human' like, they both have heads, fingers, feet, albeit Thor actually has eyes and hair shown which certainly looks more human than someone with flash-lights for eyes.

As far as I can tell most of the gods I've seen in statue form for the better part tend to be jacked. 
Laughing at what again when they made Shinnok? 
MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By MKF30

And I see you didn't get my Cage ending point, as it's the same difference as the Sub one....but I see you need to "see every little thing" in order for it to be true...if only you felt that way about politics haha...anywho...moving on. In MKDC Sub-Zero defeated Batman rather easily, yet impressed Raiden and Raiden merely toyed with Batman, his mission wasn't to kill him but to rescue Liu Kang....even DC writers have to know Bats stands no chance against those two..much like most MK characters have no chance against Superman...at full power. 

But hey, Lex Luthor a human has dealt and hurt Superman with green K...Batman has...and they're both mere mortals, so why couldn't a magic user from MK? Afterall, Magic is what MK is all about...but let's be real here, in a normal non-pis or nerfed situation, I get Superman would beat Sub-Zero, much like Raiden would beat Batman....there's no denying either.

Raiden never got pummeled by Sonya...he jobbered on purpose because he didn't want to fight her....he actually helped her escape with Jax....(let's just ignore that though)  If he wanted to he could have just used his lightning to hurt Sonya, but he didn't....    or as you say "nerfed" here 

And could have blinded her too but warned her to close her eyes....would he do that if he wanted to actually defeat her? Doubtful... 

In terms of actors, well that's a different story if he wasn't Highlander, MK has always proven good with on film versions for the most part except for the second movie...but even Jame's Remar's version was alright, and Jeff Meek from MKC was good. And the guy from Battlestar in MKL did him well too...the actor in Thor I thought was ok, but like the comicbook counterpart, a roided, blondy with a cape and a hammer...so I expected as much. 

On this site, I wouldn't be so sure if Raiden would win that....there's a lot of marvel fans on here much less comic book lovers far more then video game fans I've noticed. 

Designs=matter of opinion, the concept of the Elder Gods are cool as hell and ninjas with powers is far cooler then over powered mutants as far as I'm concerned...to each his own I guess. But you should know that MK's characters and vibe is known for it's dark, cool designs unlike that of their rivals like SF, Tekken etc which look dull, generic and scream "anime" from miles away...MK is darker, serious tone no doubt. But anyway..

I'm well aware of what generic means, because the actor who played Thor isn't generic? But I can tell you why they chose a random white guy, because of something called budget maybe? At the time they were Midway, and it's not secret they were struggling for years financially only banking on MK for bringing money in...at that point. Now, Midway is dead in 09 as they got bought over MK rights by WB...a far more richer company....just look at the games now compared to when that game was made, I rest my case.  
isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By isaac_clarke
@MKF30 said:

And I see you didn't get my Cage ending point, as it's the same difference as the Sub one....but I see you need to "see every little thing" in order for it to be true...if only you felt that way about politics haha...anywho...moving on. In MKDC Sub-Zero defeated Batman rather easily, yet impressed Raiden and Raiden merely toyed with Batman, his mission wasn't to kill him but to rescue Liu Kang....even DC writers have to know Bats stands no chance against those two..much like most MK characters have no chance against Superman...at full power.  But hey, Lex Luthor a human has dealt and hurt Superman with green K...Batman has...and they're both mere mortals, so why couldn't a magic user from MK? Afterall, Magic is what MK is all about...but let's be real here, in a normal non-pis or nerfed situation, I get Superman would beat Sub-Zero, much like Raiden would beat Batman....there's no denying either.  Raiden never got pummeled by Sonya...he jobbered on purpose because he didn't want to fight her....he actually helped her escape with Jax....(let's just ignore that though)  If he wanted to he could have just used his lightning to hurt Sonya, but he didn't....     And could have blinded her too but warned her to close her eyes....would he do that if he wanted to actually defeat her? Doubtful...  In terms of actors, well that's a different story if he wasn't Highlander, MK has always proven goodwith on film versions for the most part except for the second movie...but even Jame's Remar's version was alright, and Jeff Meek from MKC was good. And the guy from Battlestar in MKL did him well too...the actor in Thor I thought was ok, but like the comicbook counterpart, a roided, blondy with a cape and a hammer...so I expected as much.  On this site, I wouldn't be so sure if Raiden would win that....there's a lot of marvel fans on here much less comic book lovers far more then video game fans I've noticed.  Designs=matter of opinion, the concept of the Elder Gods are cool as hell and ninjas with powers is far cooler then over powered mutants as far as I'm concerned...to each his own I guess. But you should know that MK's characters and vibe is known for it's dark, cool designs unlike that of their rivals like SF, Tekken etc which look dull, generic and scream "anime" from miles away...MK is darker, serious tone no doubt. But anyway.. I'm well aware of what generic means, because the actor who played Thor isn't generic? But I can tell you why they chose a random white guy, because of something called budget maybe? At the time they were Midway, and it's not secret they were struggling for years financially only banking on MK for bringing money in...at that point. Now, Midway is dead in 09 as they got bought over MK rights by WB...a far more richer company....just look at the games now compared to when that game was made, I rest my case.  

So your still going to falsely believe Subzero is going up against 20-50 super human opponents when the only number we can actually see is 12, based off nothing? Well you are much bigger on beliefs in all things, rather than actual evidence.  
What about politics? I'm still waiting for America to implode because we elected Barack Obama as president, really hearing any sort of criticism from a guy I had to debate for 20+ pages he isn't Muslim just because you believe he is, the hypocrisy is unending. 
What DC writers in particular believe Batman stands no chance against Subzero and Raiden? I guess if we look at DC vs Mortal Kombat, the Joker with some mild amp to his physical stats would totally beat down Deathstroke
Most? Try virtually all of them without showings of any sort of real durability to tank a single hit from him, Raiden included. 
Are you comparing the green rock that, depending who is writing, wrecks the man of steel to MK magic? In the Subzero scenario it's not contest, in the Batman scenario Raiden apparently has to find walls to fly him through and water to drown him if he can't discharge electricity. So Raiden jobbed because he needed to rescue them? Not seeing how him getting knocked around by Sonya is required to rescue them. 
I'll stop you right there, good with the films? 
http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/mortal_kombat/ 
http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/mortal_kombat_annihilation/ 
Considering the entire movie rolled around Thor, if Chris didn't do a good job you would have likely seen reviews looking a lot more like they did for the MK films. He wouldn't win that, in fact I'd heavily doubt if it was a public poll out in the streets he would win that.
Kirby's work > MKU. Enough said
He isn't. Budget is the defense against Raiden not remotely looking Asian and being a generic white guy most of his career?
MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By MKF30

Only if you're still going by Batman being able to Beat Raiden "due to a an insulated suit" get real, that wouldn't stop Raiden if he's serious...Quan-Chi's sorcery wall sure as hell didn't...Batman's suit sure as hell won't lol 

Actually, I'm a believer of logical facts, not PIS.... 

I'm not even going to touch the whole economy gig, the reality and facts speak for itself. That is all I will say ;) 

Hypocrisy? err no...I'm a realist, but hey if the world is fine and dandy where you are. I'm sure some small group agrees with that. 

Uhh, Jimmy Palmioti  was involved in the story for MKvs.DCU as was John Vogel(from MK team) both writers last time I checked. And DC was also keeping an eye on things, if they did something that they disagreed with, they said it....or didn't allow it. Batman being beat by Sub, is very realistic...and evident. 

Yes, just like Joker gaining Mxy's powers and doing whatever he wanted with the universe?  

You see this is how I know you don't follow MK, no offense because I'm not even a HUGE comic book guy but casual and even I know DC was involved in MKDC...I can't believe you actually think Batman stands a chance against Sub and Raiden...really? If Bats struggled with Sub, what can he do against Raiden? lol Oh wait...I forgot, with prep Batman can do anything...I guess he can beat Galactus too then huh?  

And yes budget is a factual reason why Midway couldn't do more...but hey believe what you want, I already know this as an MK fan and I know inside people who spoken with the MK team themselves...so lol. And who said Raiden had to look Asian? That's random...In some games he's older looking...others youngers, point is he's a god he can take ANY mortal shape or form/race, who cares? 

And he never got knocked around by Sonya...in case you missed it, Raiden didn't want to make it obvious in front of shang tsung that he was aiding them....kind of obvious really. 

Again, you think Raiden really can't handle Sonya? lol...wow 

Yet you call me a hypocrite, you're claiming "magic doesn't effect Superman to that degree whatever...." yet Batman can take out Sub and Raiden by himself? r i g h t ..... Yes, I'm so sure Raiden needs a wall or bridge to take out Batman....how about grabbing him, flying up to space where Batman will pass out or simply teleporting him into a volcano...

Hey, at least I admitted Sub has no chance against Superman normally...but I also know neither does Bats against Raiden.

isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By isaac_clarke
@MKF30 said:

Only if you're still going by Batman being able to Beat Raiden "due to a an insulated suit" get real, that wouldn't stop Raiden if he's serious...Quan-Chi's sorcery wall sure as hell didn't...Batman's suit sure as hell won't lol  Actually, I'm a believer of logical facts, not PIS....  I'm not even going to touch the whole economy gig, the reality and facts speak for itself. That is all I will say ;)  Hypocrisy? err no...I'm a realist, but hey if the world is fine and dandy where you are. I'm sure some small group agrees with that.  Uhh, Jimmy Palmioti  was involved in the story for MKvs.DCU as was John Vogel(from MK team) both writers last time I checked. And DC was also keeping an eye on things, if they did something that they disagreed with, they said it....or didn't allow it. Batman being beat by Sub, is very realistic...and evident.  Yes, just like Joker gaining Mxy's powers and doing whatever he wanted with the universe?   You see this is how I know you don't follow MK, no offense because I'm not even a HUGE comic book guy but casual and even I know DC was involved in MKDC...I can't believe you actually think Batman stands a chance against Sub and Raiden...really? If Bats struggled with Sub, what can he do against Raiden? lol Oh wait...I forgot, with prep Batman can do anything...I guess he can beat Galactus too then huh?   And yes budget is a factual reason why Midway couldn't do more...but hey believe what you want, I already know this as an MK fan and I know inside people who spoken with the MK team themselves...so lol. And who said Raiden had to look Asian? That's random...In some games he's older looking...others youngers, point is he's a god he can take ANY mortal shape or form/race, who cares?   And he never got knocked around by Sonya...in case you missed it, Raiden didn't want to make it obvious in front of shang tsung that he was aiding them....kind of obvious really.  Again, you think Raiden really can't handle Sonya? lol...wow  Yet you call me a hypocrite, you're claiming "magic doesn't effect Superman to that degree whatever...." yet Batman can take out Sub and Raiden by himself? r i g h t ..... Yes, I'm so sure Raiden needs a wall or bridge to take out Batman....how about grabbing him, flying up to space where Batman will pass out or simply teleporting him into a volcano... Hey, at least I admitted Sub has no chance against Superman normally...but I also know neither does Bats against Raiden.

What would a serious Raiden do? 
What you call logic is not logic, it is nonsense that your hiding under the guise of logic.  
Oh I'm glad you won't touch on it, because no one with half a brain is going to try and pin the economy on any single President, much less the current one who dove right into it before he entered office. Reality and facts? Since when have you used either in debates involving politics? You were always a "Feeling in my gut" kind of guy in that regard that threw out complete nonsense there about wanting to rewrite the constitution, feeling 'safer' with Bush, how Obama has deployed troops over the world = invading  and the mountain of debt we've collected over the past decade came out of nowhere, etc. Reality and what you described were not the same thing, you had in your mind a post apocalyptic US and it all being the black guy's fault. 
Jimmy? The guy that did pirate Deathstroke? Cool. Why would DC disagree with anything? They made their characters get powered down like crazy so the MK cast could even compete. 
Mxy gave those powers to the Joker, albeit the extent he did was by mistake.  

BTW, at the dude saying Thor and Raiden, both are the same concept but actually if anything Raiden is based on a more realistic God of Thunder of Japanese mythology, and not some made up, alternate planet or universe where Thor comes from...and is nothing without his toy hammer that his daddy made for him. 

Commenting how the white guy is the more realistic Japanese God of Thunder. Albeit I'm not even entirely sure if you know Norse Mythology exists. 
So Raiden just chooses to look like a white guy? Sure. 
Raiden flies people up to space?! Do show me, lol. And Batman will pass out in space? Try die. So Raiden has to teleport Bats into a !@#$ing Volcano to beat him? Lol.
MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By MKF30

What would a serious Raiden do? Kill Batman...that's what lol 

No, what you call logic is not logic...you're being a hypocrite now... saying "oh well magic can't effect Superman at all" but yet will try to say Batman can't be hurt by Raiden? You're amusing man... 

I think you enjoy arguing with me since I don't waste my time anymore in the political threads...otherwise why argue with an MK topic? lol Just funny... 

I said I felt it was ridiculous to want to re-do the constitution in Obama's image or anyone else for that matter...yes and that moutain of debt is getting worse thanks to Obama...in case you haven't noticed.  

Right..a mistake. 

No mythology exists..lol it's all fiction but entertaining. No, I said Raiden could do so to beat Bats...he has tons of options...what's bats going to do, oh year toss a batarang at Raiden....that would work lmao

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#110  Edited By Static Shock  Online

@whydoievenbother said:

why does anyone even bother talking to mkf30? hes clearly a troll that has no idea what hes talking about. mortal kombat martial artist are mediore by comic standards. and the idea that raiden would be more then a mere nuisance to superman is retarded as well. mkf30 is clearly butthurt so he decided to make several matches like video game superman vs raiden or some bullcrap like that just ignore this troll and let him go back under his bridge.

Instead of throwing out insults, you can ignore what he's saying if you don't like it.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By Static Shock  Online

@MKF30 said:

Don't know who you are but you're flagged for baiting and trolling.... Wow, what's with the MK topics breeding trolls that come out of no where that don't know what they're speaking of? Good lord... You're a troll, go away please...you know nothing of what you speak of.

Antagonizing him back wasn't necessary, either.

isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By isaac_clarke
@MKF30 said:
What would a serious Raiden do? Kill Batman...that's what lol  No, what you call logic is not logic...you're being a hypocrite now... saying "oh well magic can't effect Superman at all" but yet will try to say Batman can't be hurt by Raiden? You're amusing man...  I think you enjoy arguing with me since I don't waste my time anymore in the political threads...otherwise why argue with an MK topic? lol Just funny...  I said I felt it was ridiculous to want to re-do the constitution in Obama's image or anyone else for that matter...yes and that moutain of debt is getting worse thanks to Obama...in case you haven't noticed.   Right..a mistake.  No mythology exists..lol it's all fiction but entertaining. No, I said Raiden could do so to beat Bats...he has tons of options...what's bats going to do, oh year toss a batarang at Raiden....that would work lmao
Namely why it's incredibly difficult to believe your serious in arguments. 
Never said that. 
Also not true. 
Then you don't have half a brain. 
Are you trying to say Norse Mythology doesn't exist? Really? 
I agree, it would given Raiden's glass jaw.
nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By nick_hero22
@MKF30
When did Batman struggle to beat Sub-Zero because not only did Batman beat Sub-Zero in the final chapter he also beat Liu Kang, Raiden, and Scorpion so most likely the writers argee that Batman is superior to characters since he had defeated them. And anyway MK vs DC is non canon. You try to bring it up in every MK vs thread when your not capable of making a case and then try to low ball characters like Batman by only showing their low feats (Batman losing to Sub-Zero while affected by the combat rage) but ignore Batman beating Scorpion, Liu Kang, Raiden, and defeating Sub-Zero in the final chapter. Batman has defeated and held his own against characters who are far more powerful than Raiden but since you don't know anything about the character you will claim all his consistent showing are PIS. MKF30 GTFO.

You are simply a troll and no one argees with you so stop.
Straight-Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#114  Edited By Straight-Fire
@MKF30: anyways superman ftw
MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By MKF30

I can agree with that depending on the version dboy ^, in some cases Superman will win here..in others Raiden. The animated Superman for example was very weak compared to other versions and the two versions of Raiden are vastly different.

@Isaac, I don't know perhaps the same reason you feel you're serious in your arguments. You seem quite stern with them... 
So you never said Batman would have no trouble with Raiden because of his insulated suit? hmmm 
You brought up the whole constitution thing before I did... 
You're right, I have a full brain :) but like you, nobody's perfect. 
I'm saying mythologies are just that...of course if you think "they're actually real" feel free to post proof.  
I never said they would give EG Raiden a glass jaw, since they don't have one...but believe what you wish, until I see proof of an Elder God in physical form, not buying it. 

Nick, you fail now since you're just throwing insults...and clearly you didn't play MKDC that's where....but of course you don't know anything about MK and just spit out random nonsense...as usual. I know it's non-canon, I'm SAYING that's the only example though of seeing Batman vs. Sub-Zero since you think you know everything and claim Batman would own him, yet that one example says differently...and you can't deny that....Well, Sub-Zero has also held his own and defeated characters more powerful then Raiden, so your point? I know a lot more then you think being a DC fan, you're just a fake MK fan...so shut it. And some people do agree with me on my initial point but you didn't even bother to read it, ask me if I give a damn..

progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#116  Edited By progenitorigin

Time to break the ice with some Albert Wesker jiggy.

Straight-Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By Straight-Fire
@MKF30: you trying to start a flame war mk threads cause flame wars too like this one im not like the rest of the DBZ fanboys he can beat hulk superman i dont know
nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By nick_hero22
@MKF30
10/10 Nice Trolling
nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By nick_hero22
@MKF30

1. MK vs DC is non canon so stop using it in MK vs threads, if can't come up with a descent case backed up with evidence then don't reply. And it still doesn't change fact Batman beat Sub-Zero, Scorpion, Raiden, and Liu Kang.
2. Who has Sub-Zero fought that is more powerful than Raiden? Because wasn't he the same guy that had to runaway from least 12 tarkatans even when he had upgrades.
3. I know nothing of Mortal Kombat? lol You are the same guy that didn't know that Shao Kahn uses portal orbs to merge realms, that Shujinko defeated Scorpion, and that Scorpion's ending was non canon. Give me a break anyone reading your post knows that your clueless. 
4. Fake Fan? No I'm not a dumb fan. 

GTFO
MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By MKF30
@dboyrules2011 said: 
Not trying to start anything...but you come in here and address me then get mad when I answer back. Think next time before you post, is all I'm saying... 

Nick, you're the one trolling as you've just said nothing useful... 

Again, I never said MKDC was canon I said it was the only example we've seen..you seriously lack reading skills... 

I've already backed up why....

@nick_hero22

said:

@MKF30

1. MK vs DC is non canon so stop using it in MK vs threads, if can't come up with a descent case backed up with evidence then don't reply. And it still doesn't change fact Batman beat Sub-Zero, Scorpion, Raiden, and Liu Kang.
2. Who has Sub-Zero fought that is more powerful than Raiden? Because wasn't he the same guy that had to runaway from least 12 tarkatans even when he had upgrades.
3. I know nothing of Mortal Kombat? lol You are the same guy that didn't know that Shao Kahn uses portal orbs to merge realms, that Shujinko defeated Scorpion, and that Scorpion's ending was non canon. Give me a break anyone reading your post knows that your clueless. 
4. Fake Fan? No I'm a dumb fan. 

GTFO

Make me GTFO or shut up please. Yeah, your #4. is rather accurate ;) hey you said it, not me.

Clearly you're getting mad because you lack a solid argument...tsk tsk tsk.. and no, batman didn't beat all those people, he beat Scorp and Liu Kang, he didn't beat Sub or Raiden...you're delusional.

Yeah, you know nothing of MK...and you keep thinking Shao Kahn needs portal orbs to merge the realms when clearly he doesn't in MK9's case...but we've been thru that, I know even WITH evidence if front of your face you still deny it...Again, I never said Scorp's ending was canon..I said Shujinko beat him to the punch. Good lord you can't read, go back to school please...You're the one clueless..
Straight-Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By Straight-Fire
@MKF30: it was just a question i wanted to ask you get on with the match an leave me alone
MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By MKF30

It wasn't a question, you came at me with an attitude...so stop trying to play innocent. If you had a question, you could have imed me...kind of the point of the PM system.

Straight-Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By Straight-Fire
@MKF30: i wrote it was a question
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By Matezoide2

You actualy claimed to be a high-level MK 9 player in another thread? 
Flame has been planted,exiting thread in 3....2.....1....
isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By isaac_clarke
@MKF30 said:

@Isaac, I don't know perhaps the same reason you feel you're serious in your arguments. You seem quite stern with them... So you never said Batman would have no trouble with Raiden because of his insulated suit? hmmm You brought up the whole constitution thing before I did... You're right, I have a full brain :) but like you, nobody's perfect. I'm saying mythologies are just that...of course if you think "they're actually real" feel free to post proof.  I never said they would give EG Raiden a glass jaw, since they don't have one...but believe what you wish, until I see proof of an Elder God in physical form, not buying it.

It wasn't a question, so your "I don't know" is a pointless addition to the sentence, I honestly cannot take you seriously in arguments for a number of reasons, mostly because of the complete nonsense you keep typing up.
I brought up an absurd fact less lie you kept prancing around with. No one said or has any plans to rewrite the constitution in anyone's image, you completely made it up. Even the link you gave to the article from 09 conservative site said nothing of the sort. Stan Lee and Jack Kirby didn't create Norse Mythology, it's something that you can read and has been around for it's share of time. Since the Elder Gods borrowed from it, your complete lack of knowledge of it's very existence seems ridiculous. So now Elder God Raiden is required to beat Batman? Because I didn't say that in my post, I've said it in other posts since they have no showings outside shinnok, but not in the one you quoted.
nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By nick_hero22
@MKF30

Batman beat both Scorpion and Liu Kang then Batman fought Raiden who had to take Liu Kang and retreat and in the final chapter Batman and Sub-Zero fought with Batman being left standing. Here are the videos below.   

You are a hypocrite you even admitted in another thread that Shao Kahn needs portal orbs to merge realms, he has never been shown to merge realms with his own powers. In another thread you claimed that Scorpion killed Onaga which is non canon. I find direct quotes of what you said.

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By nick_hero22
@Matezoide said:

You actualy claimed to be a high-level MK 9 player in another thread?  Flame has been planted,exiting thread in 3....2.....1....

The only thing MKF30 was doing was spamming specials and he claims to be a high-level player? I think not.
Bruce27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128  Edited By Bruce27

Superman wins here.

SpidermanWins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#129  Edited By SpidermanWins
DC vs Mortal Kombat is not canon nor is any crossover. Superman is way above Raiden's level in terms of feats. Raiden is powerful and has achieved the rank of Elder God, however, he has no feats that put him on par with anyone like Superman. Even with his magical abilities or the thunder staff he couldn't defeat anyone like Superman. He may be capable of hurting the Man of Steel but beating him is quite a stretch. It appears some people may be a little confused... Here are some of Superman's feats just to put things in perspective-

1. Moving 1/3 of the Earth
2. Firing heat vision hotter than the temperature of our sun. 
3. Flying faster than light
4. Defying time itself 
5. Wiping out an entire army of Doomsday clones with a single blast of heat vision
6. Containing a miniature black hole
7. Surviving a Supernova and a blast equivalent to one million nuclear blasts

That is just 7. Tell me Raiden can win so that I might laugh at you.
Thor's hammmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By Thor's hammmer
@King Saturn said:
I think Superman would punch a hole through Raiden
TERMINATOR---

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131  Edited By TERMINATOR---

as far as movie characters go diffenitly superman,all raiden has is lightning which wont do anything to superman,superman will walk through it like nothing is touching him. superman would melt raiden with his lazer beam.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132  Edited By Static Shock  Online

@SpidermanWins: The instance of Superman wiping out those Doomsday clones has a circumstance to it. They were engineered by Darkseid, yet, they were imperfect clones. Thus, they weren't as powerful other versions of Doomsday (original, Hunter/Prey, Rex), possibly several times weaker. Batman was able to take a group of them down with exploding batarangs, and the Amazonians were able to cut through them easily.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By Static Shock  Online

@TERMINATOR_FAN: He's been hurt by lightning before.

Assman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134  Edited By Assman
@SpidermanWins said:
DC vs Mortal Kombat is not canon nor is any crossover. Superman is way above Raiden's level in terms of feats. Raiden is powerful and an Elder God
Actually, Raiden was only briefly an elder god, between the end of MK4 and start of MK5. Generally, he's not an elder god.
SpidermanWins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135  Edited By SpidermanWins
@Static Shock said:

@SpidermanWins: The instance of Superman wiping out those Doomsday clones has a circumstance to it. They were engineered by Darkseid, yet, they were imperfect clones. Thus, they weren't as powerful other versions of Doomsday (original, Hunter/Prey, Rex), possibly several times weaker. Batman was able to take a group of them down with exploding batarangs, and the Amazonians were able to cut through them easily.

I am aware of their imperfection. Nethertheless they were powerful opponents and the Amazonians were forced to fall back as I remember they were losing before Superman did that. "Cutting through them easily" was a bit of a stretch on your part.
SpidermanWins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136  Edited By SpidermanWins
@Assman said:
@SpidermanWins said:
DC vs Mortal Kombat is not canon nor is any crossover. Superman is way above Raiden's level in terms of feats. Raiden is powerful and an Elder God
Actually, Raiden was only briefly an elder god, between the end of MK4 and start of MK5. Generally, he's not an elder god.
I meant that he held that title so shut up Assman. lol jk I just had to say that.
MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137  Edited By MKF30
 @Dboy, right...

Superman has been hurt/effected by magical lightning before....@Terminator, not normal lightning.
@nick_hero22 said:

The only thing MKF30 was doing was spamming specials and he claims to be a high-level player? I think not.

Wow, you're an ignorant tool you know that?  since Crazy Domin is one of the best East Coast MK players...and I've competed with everyone so far online, but am newer to the tournament scene as I'm just starting but seriously, don't speak, so next time you want to run your mouth back it up and play me and I'll school you, there is no such thing as "spamming" you play to win, period....ask anyone  who plays MK or SF at high level, hadokens, fireballs, are called zoning your opponent but of course you wouldn't know this being as how you don't know what you're talking about...as usual...and it's not 321, genius...it's jump in 1, 31 lmao you don't even know the correct commands, that says it all...congrats, this post makes you sound beyond ridiculous..... and you're the typical "scrub" that doesn't understand high level play. btw, no Batman didn't defeat Raiden and Sub-Zero...Batman defeated only Liu Kang, Scorpion...he didn't defeat Sub-Zero or Raiden....  Sub defeated Batman, Deathstroke and Raiden during MKDC's storymode...get it right. 

@Assman, he was/is an Elder God at times...not all the time, but relinquished his Elder God status himself to aid the mortals directly.... 

@SpidermanWins

said:

DC vs Mortal Kombat is not canon nor is any crossover. Superman is way above Raiden's level in terms of feats. Raiden is powerful and has achieved the rank of Elder God, however, he has no feats that put him on par with anyone like Superman. Even with his magical abilities or the thunder staff he couldn't defeat anyone like Superman. He may be capable of hurting the Man of Steel but beating him is quite a stretch. It appears some people may be a little confused... Here are some of Superman's feats just to put things in perspective-

1. Moving 1/3 of the Earth
2. Firing heat vision hotter than the temperature of our sun. 
3. Flying faster than light
4. Defying time itself 
5. Wiping out an entire army of Doomsday clones with a single blast of heat vision 6. Containing a miniature black hole 7. Surviving a Supernova and a blast equivalent to one million nuclear blasts  That is just 7. Tell me Raiden can win so that I might laugh at you.

Those are great feats, and SA did ridiculous ones even better....but just want to let you know when Raiden goes all out he can do impressive things, he can heal, teleport from one side of the planet to the other instantly, banish people and killed millions with his powers during MK4's arch while banishing Shinnok to Netherrealm and leaving Earth in ruins for centuries....literally.  I already said pages ago though that most versions of both Superman will win, outside of a few and that the EG version of Raiden is a billion times more powerful then the normal version...

@Isaac, not really since you're repeating the same thing over and over without digesting the facts I've given you....so now facts are nonsense? lol I don't even care about politics anymore, just don't go crying to me when your Obama gets voted out in 2012, k? Til then, good luck. As for the mythology, when did I ever say Jack created the Norse Mythology? I never said that...I said most mythologies are believed by some people but they're not real, it's all a mythological belief...Some believe it's real, but majority do not in the world despite the kind of mythology... The Elder Gods didn't borrow from anything other then some similarities in Greek Mythology and Japanese, the series is based off of an asian influence +cheesy kung fu flicks of the 70's and 80s...I know this because the creators have said it several times among a few other things in pop culture, so not sure where you're getting this "they got it from Marvel" not really, but hey if you want to run with that, then Marvel clearly took most of their ideas from DC so... When did I say EG Raiden is required to beat Batman? You have selective reading seriously....especially when I said the normal version of Raiden can easily take Batman......I already gave you Raiden's feats or spoke of them pages ago. I'm not repeating myself again if you're going to ignore what I say... 

@Mat, how is me saying I play MK at high level flaming? You're trolling...? This thread should be closed seriously....half the posts now are by people posting irrelevant, off topic things like me playing MK at high level? That has what to do with this topic exactly?
Straight-Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138  Edited By Straight-Fire
@MKF30:it was a question im not joking either
MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139  Edited By MKF30

Yes, I get it.  You had a question ;)

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140  Edited By Pharoh_Atem
@progenitor said:

Time to break the ice with some Albert Wesker jiggy.

lol.
nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141  Edited By nick_hero22
@MKF30
Dude I just post the video evidence of Batman beating Scopion, Liu Kang, Raiden, and Sub-Zero. MK vs DC was obivously full of inconsistencies and all of the MK characters were buffed to make them a challenge for the DC characters. I'm currently trying to get another Xbox 360 once I get it I will be more than glad to play you online. And you were spamming telekinesis and projectiles any old noob is capable of doing that. Since when did spamming become high level play?
MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142  Edited By MKF30

Batman didn't beat Raiden and Sub-Zero, he took a shot from Raiden which put him on his ass and they fought to a minor stand still and Raiden teleported himself and Liu Kang  off the space station....that's not winning a fight, that's Batman dancing around with Raiden, what fight? lol 

He only defeated legit Scorpion, Joker, Liu Kang....no evidence showing Batman defeating/beating Raiden or Sub-Zero but the vid I posted clearly shows Sub-Zero K.O.ing Batman....are you blind? 

MKDC was just a what if scenario anyway... 

Actually, no no noob can just spam fireballs and zone well...try doing that to me since you think it'll work against me? lol you'll fail I assure you. I do it to zone, meaning keep my foe where I want them so that I can plan my next attack. You act as if I can't get in or don't know any combos? hahaha...if you want, I'll personally do 40%-51% combos to you with Ermac, among some other characters I use.... 

Ask any high level player, of any fighting game...there is no such thing as "spamming" spamming is a term made up by noobs or scrubs because they can't handle ways to get around it...

Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman easily. Spite.
SpidermanWins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144  Edited By SpidermanWins
@MKF30: Wow that's actually quite impressive. I still get perplexed, however, when Raiden gets beat by Sonya Blade. Please also make sure that people know that crossovers including Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe are Non-Canon and invalid for either party's feats showings. In the meantime, I have a question for you. Are Raiden's powers of magical origin or aren't they? Because if they are, Superman may be in bigger trouble than I thought. Nice clip.
MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145  Edited By MKF30
@SpidermanWins said:
@MKF30: Wow that's actually quite impressive. I still get perplexed, however, when Raiden gets beat by Sonya Blade. Please also make sure that people know that crossovers including Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe are Non-Canon and invalid for either party's feats showings. In the meantime, I have a question for you. Are Raiden's powers of magical origin or aren't they? Because if they are, Superman may be in bigger trouble than I thought. Nice clip.
He didn't get beat by Sonya, he let her win because he wanted to help her without making it obvious in front of Shang Tsung....noticed he warned her before he blinded everyone....if he wanted to beat her he could have, but she's a good guy you think Raiden wanted to hurt Sonya? lol 

MKDC you're right isn't canon, I was just using that since someone earlier kept insisting Batman would "kill Sub-Zero" I happen to feel differently on that particular match up.  

Raiden's powers are of magical origin, MK in general is about Magic. He's a Thunder god with Godly/Magical powers. He can heal injuries too apparently, check out this clip and can fly(but for some reason rarely does) look what he does to Motaro, flies him thru a bridge literally....... lol right after he fries mileena lol 

Raiden healing...  pardon the dude with some commentary lol

MK4 Raiden flying up the sky, before getting promoted to Elder God status... 

Assman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146  Edited By Assman
@SpidermanWins said:
@Assman said:
@SpidermanWins said:
I meant that he held that title so shut up Assman. lol jk I just had to say that.
Lol no worries, I won't steal your thunder ;-)
isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147  Edited By isaac_clarke
@MKF30 said:

@Isaac, not really since you're repeating the same thing over and over without digesting the facts I've given you....so now facts are nonsense? lol I don't even care about politics anymore, just don't go crying to me when your Obama gets voted out in 2012, k? Til then, good luck. As for the mythology, when did I ever say Jack created the Norse Mythology? I never said that...I said most mythologies are believed by some people but they're not real, it's all a mythological belief...Some believe it's real, but majority do not in the world despite the kind of mythology... The Elder Gods didn't borrow from anything other then some similarities in Greek Mythology and Japanese, the series is based off of an asian influence +cheesy kung fu flicks of the 70's and 80s...I know this because the creators have said it several times among a few other things in pop culture, so not sure where you're getting this "they got it from Marvel" not really, but hey if you want to run with that, then Marvel clearly took most of their ideas from DC so... When did I say EG Raiden is required to beat Batman? You have selective reading seriously....especially when I said the normal version of Raiden can easily take Batman......I already gave you Raiden's feats or spoke of them pages ago. I'm not repeating myself again if you're going to ignore what I say...  

Two things: 
- You repeat the exact same arguments for the MKU cast, in particular Raiden "If he was Elder God Raiden he'd totally pwnzor" because normal Raiden is a joke and Elder Gods under your fact-less argument are unstoppable omnipotents that can't even kill the one being. 
- You haven't given me 'facts', just assumptions galore. You can't prove anything for the Elder Gods as they don't have showings that we have actually seen that are worthwhile to establish how powerful they are and quickly run to the fact they have no showings as proof of how powerful you keep saying they, since there is no evidence to contradict or prove it likewise, then call it logic, which is a complete and utter failure of the word. 
Not caring about Politicsdoesn't suddenly make every single lie you told in those threads, that was for the most part pure fear driven nonsense propaganda, true. Much like I won't forget it and bring it up every single time to point out you have no credibility in an argument for most part as you make things up. I can't cry for something that as of right now, isn't likely to happen, you speaking as if it will doesn't make it any more so likely to occur. It's just as real as what is in the bible, the myths however are very much tangible things we can read for ourselves. Yes the Elder Gods borrowed plenty from Mythology / various religions, but the whole "Beating someone down and using them to craft the realms" - straight from Odin and Ymir's playbook. No one said anything about stealing it from Marvel, I said actual Norse Myth, you saying otherwise is again a case of where you pull complete random right out of nowhere and pretend that is what someone said. Yes all of Marvel is ideas from DC, you still made Superman isn't the first Superhero and Ancient Myth beat him too it? You brought up Elder God Raiden when we were talking about how Raiden beats Batman, it seems for just about any win with a character requires Raiden to be Elder God status to do anything.
Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148  Edited By Killemall
AWESOME

Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149  Edited By Matezoide2
@MKF30
High level players

You

If you are such a good zoner,how exactly did the player get close to you and did 25% kombos?
Opponent on the other side = FORCE BALL!
Opponent right next to you = FORCE BALL!
Opponent jumping away from you = TELEKINESIS ATTACK THAT DOESNT ALLOWS ME TO DO A KOMBO!
You did some good kombos (too bad i have seen similar kombos hundreds of times already by several players) ,but for the majority of the match,you spammed the same move several times. You arent a ``high-level`` player,no matter how much you cry about it

Spam = Any large, annoying, quantity of output,  are you telling me (and everyone on this thread) with a straight face that you didnt spam during this match? seriously? a good zoner uses several different moves to keep distance betwen him and his opponent,force him into a game of guess,you just used Force Ball,not to mention,there are much better characters at keep an opponent at bay,by your logic,the guy playing Deadpool is a great zoner

lie to yourself as much as you want,but you got owned several times already on this thread,give up...you are making a fool of yourself
MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150  Edited By MKF30
 Actually, Isaac since you keep insisting on fighting with me you're wrong...again. The EG dealt and defeated the One Being in which it's no different then the devil in comics, good almost always wins but the evil will still be there.. 

And no, clearly you misunderstood me since I already said what I needed to in the closed thread, so stop trying to continue it here...I never said Elder God Raiden was needed to defeat Batman...and for feats, as I've already posted what Raiden can do in his normal version from MK9, MK4, MK3, MKDA, Deception, MKA etc, etc but you ignore it as usual...I swear, you libs have selective reading. lol...at this point, I'm just going to let you believe what you want. That's what you do best I've noticed.

@Matezoide said:
@MKF30
High level players

You

If you are such a good zoner,how exactly did the player get close to you and did 25% kombos? Opponent on the other side = FORCE BALL! Opponent right next to you = FORCE BALL! Opponent jumping away from you = TELEKINESIS ATTACK THAT DOESNT ALLOWS ME TO DO A KOMBO! You did some good kombos (too bad i have seen similar kombos hundreds of times already by several players) ,but for the majority of the match,you spammed the same move several times. You arent a ``high-level`` player,no matter how much you cry about it Spam = Any large, annoying, quantity of output,  are you telling me (and everyone on this thread) with a straight face that you didnt spam during this match? seriously? a good zoner uses several different moves to keep distance betwen him and his opponent,you just used Force Ball,not to mention,there are much better characters at keep an opponent at baylie to yourself as much as you want,but you got owned several times already on this thread,give up...you are making a fool of yourself
You should know tons of people kept asking me or assumed I was going to evo, but I'm not made of money unfortunately so that was a no no from the start... the match I posted is also high level between myself and Crazy, (who did go to Evo I believe) the difference is it's online vs. offline....my video=online matches. The evo vids, you posted=offline in Vegas...

And everyone who plays at high level wins and loses...it happens, CD like I said is one of the best players out there as well as most likely has the best Kitana. I'm known for using Ermac but now I don't just use him, I also use Sektor, Smoke, Scorpion, Raiden, Rain and Kenshi. The ladder two I don't use online due to lag and delay messing me up so I don't bother.. doesn't matter anyway since Kung Lao players always win since he's O.P to begin with...even us high level players know this...so you want to complain about someone, complain about him. The guys been nerfed a few times already lol..

Force ball? Dude, that's Ermac, not Reptile lol. Reptile has force balls... you mean me shooting an energy ball? 

You said..."Too bad you haven't seen similar combos?" You see like nick, this is what I'm talking about...you're the casual player that doesn't understand the concept of high level play. No offense, and that's not a dig, just the truth. For one, like I was saying earlier it doesn't matter if anyone "spams the same move" over and over....or does big, fancy combos or doesn't...the point is you win at high level play SOME how SOME way.....unless you're cheating, literally there is no "rules" to win, you play to win. Period. Some players zone well and just prefer to turtle, like me....others prefer to rush down and put on pressure...like KL players and Cage players... 

Some are counter players where they strictly look for you to make a mistake then capitalize(which most players do some how) so you see there's different kinds of players.... 

And yes I am, play me and I'll school you personally....you have no right to judge me speaking as how you're a casual scrub that doesn't know the concept of high level play. Ask anyone who's played me on xbox, oh wait that's impossible since you don't know any and they'll agree with me.... 

People who complain about "spamming fireballs"=ignorant scrubs, get a clue... 

I never got owned...you're just trolling with this off topic stuff because you lack a solid argument...please shut up.