Fight- Raiden vs. Superman

This topic is locked from further discussion.

MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By MKF30

Nick,  sorry point is you just go the way the wind blows so you don't look stupid or have people judging you, but point is you were right and cassie is just a human, so punching thru a wall like superman is retarded pis...period 
 secondly, I'll go into whereever I want since you're a hypocrite... clearly you're not since you post false nonsense concerning MK....
3. Shinnok yes he does, he's killed tons and has powers that exceed H2H  and uhh Onaga has the kamidogu which gave him unlimited power, so do your homework first....Shujinko yes has feats, he killed onaga and destroyed the kamidogu which the elder gods made...again you're wrong.
4. Because it's inconsistent and you're just posting the same dumb, PIS scans over and over? 
5. Uhh, clearly you didn't play MK3 did or MK4? Fail..assuming you were even born yet and he didn't run away, he killed all of them...want  a video?again?
6.Yes, he has the Lin Kuei as well as twarted off Outworld armies during MK DA-MKA's plot...again you're wrong nick, try again. 
7. No, he can't...Sub-Zero, Liu Kang, Raiden, Kung Lao, Baraka, Sindel, NW, Kahn, Onaga, Goro, Scorp, Ermac, Smoke,  Noob would all murk Batsy....humor me...lol@you using Jax, one character...and ignoring others...fail

@super_psycho said:

@MKF30 said:

@super_psycho said:

@MKF30 said:

Because gameplay itself is gameplay it's not canon to the actual storyline(I'm not saying their powers, moves) that's fine I'm talking glitches. 

Infinites are glitches... and not legit in serious play, tournament play or even casual play.... 

http://www.mortalkombatunited.com/showthread.php?813-Infinites-Banned-in-MKvsDC

More moves doesn't equal higher tier, but overall gameplay, tier list, match ups against other characters etc....Superman has no teleport in fact nobody else has one on par with Raiden's...thus is why both are evenly matched.

Besides, Flash and GL are the highest guys on the tier list then everyone else, Raiden, Superman, etc, etc 

Raiden and Superman actually have been debated to be one above the other...and they match up evenly as in 5/5 

http://testyourmight.com/forum/showthread.php?2766-MK-vs-DC-TIER-LIST-AND-MATCH-UPS-FINAL-EDIT
u said raiden is higher tier than superman show me where is it stated ...let me tell you something best superman player >>>best raiden player
No, unless you're a tournament calibur player like myself you can't judge. Chances are you're a casual player anyway...  Don't believe me? Play me on xbox, I have MKDC you pick Superman, I'll pick Raiden and we'll see what happens and I'll kill your theory. And the list has Superman and Raiden around the same, did you bother reading the match ups against each other? 5/5 in 10 matches tested by the better players, that means they're even. Raiden was ahead of Superman, then Superman ahead of Raiden, the back and forth etc, etc...point is they're even against each other in a series which means they're more or less the same tier so it doesn't matter who's ahead of who or who's lower in that case. Flash, GL are the best in the game better then both Raiden and Superman...
who said those were better players? any record? i m not a superman player i have already stated that...yes they are in same tier but u claimed that raiden is higher tier so i m just asking where is it stated that raiden is higher tier?
I said Raiden has been higher, then Superman higher, then Raiden etc it changes a tier list in a fighter changes constantly based on new things discovered and match ups.... 

That's how they work....as a high level player, trust me it changes constantly but Superman and Raiden are neck in neck in MKDC...and when I was at my prime in the game online, there was only one Superman player who I beat with Scorpion who is far lesser tier then Raiden and Superman, so he ran to Shao Kahn(who is safe online with his attacks and Flash, did his partial infinite to me) to compete.... 

BTW, you can stop talking to yourself under another name...it's amusing but really? 
progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#52  Edited By progenitorigin
@super_psycho said:
@progenitor said:

@nick_hero22: Sub-Zero didn't run away from the tarkatans, we had this conversation, his armor kicked in and killed them all, are you just trying to bait now?

where is it stated that sub-zero killed them all he was trying to outrun them 

When his armor speaks to him and guides him to slaughter them?
nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By nick_hero22
@progenitor
Yes his armor did enhance him but he tried to runaway from them at first.
super_psycho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By super_psycho
@progenitor said:
@super_psycho said:
@progenitor said:

@nick_hero22: Sub-Zero didn't run away from the tarkatans, we had this conversation, his armor kicked in and killed them all, are you just trying to bait now?

so? he was trying to outrun them he might have seen an opening and tried to runaway ...there are lots of possibilities how can u be so sure that he killed them all?
MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By MKF30

Sub-Zero tried outrunning them nick, because he's a ninja...a ninja uses stealth to get away but if he can't, he fights.... 

Besides, he didn't wind up running since that wasn't an option so he killed ALL of them...a horde of Tarkatans vastly outnumbering him....so how is that not a feat?  

I love it how people just ignore this...  

@progenitor said:

@super_psycho said:
@progenitor said:

We should stop taking nick and the others seriously once he said "Onaga powered up Sub-Zero" and NOT his armor... 

wrong nick, watch this video and learn something ^  BTW, Shao Kahn didn't use his armies alone to conquer, he uses his own power as well as Mortal Kombat as it's the rules of the Elder Gods in order to conquer meaning his fighters were better....Batman fighting a mod of no name human scrubs no is not more impressive then a horde/small army of tarkatans which Sub-Zero fought off....in the woods....and btw, Baraka's people ARE metahumans/mutans from outworld...more powerful then humans, so your point is futile...and makes no sense.

You said Batman alone has better feats then EVERY SINGLE MK character, so I said, post when he's conquered a realm....hero or not, he's never done it. That's the point....thus your claim is false.
progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By progenitorigin
@super_psycho said:
@progenitor said:
@super_psycho said:
@progenitor said:

so? he was trying to outrun them he might have seen an opening and tried to runaway ...there are lots of possibilities how can u be so sure that he killed them all?

Uh, because it says when he attacked them, be broke bones and crushed skulls, and it implies that the last one left alive muttered the words "long live the dragon king.." It was only a band of Tarkatans, not an army, and he made a last stand, he wasn't solely trying to "run away."  Way to take $hit out of context.
progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By progenitorigin
@MKF30
Probably right, I can take debating MK with people who know MK, but when people who don't know what they're talking about try taking $hit out of context by saying he's just trying to run away without fighting, especially about one of my favorite characters, it gets pathetic.
super_psycho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By super_psycho
@MKF30 said:
Nick,  sorry point is you just go the way the wind blows so you don't look stupid or have people judging you, but point is you were right and cassie is just a human, so punching thru a wall like superman is retarded pis...period 
 secondly, I'll go into whereever I want since you're a hypocrite... clearly you're not since you post false nonsense concerning MK....
3. Shinnok yes he does, he's killed tons and has powers that exceed H2H  and uhh Onaga has the kamidogu which gave him unlimited power, so do your homework first....Shujinko yes has feats, he killed onaga and destroyed the kamidogu which the elder gods made...again you're wrong.
4. Because it's inconsistent and you're just posting the same dumb, PIS scans over and over? 
5. Uhh, clearly you didn't play MK3 did or MK4? Fail..assuming you were even born yet and he didn't run away, he killed all of them...want  a video?again?
6.Yes, he has the Lin Kuei as well as twarted off Outworld armies during MK DA-MKA's plot...again you're wrong nick, try again. 
7. No, he can't...Sub-Zero, Liu Kang, Raiden, Kung Lao, Baraka, Sindel, NW, Kahn, Onaga, Goro, Scorp, Ermac, Smoke,  Noob would all murk Batsy....humor me...lol@you using Jax, one character...and ignoring others...fail

@super_psycho said:

@MKF30 said:

@super_psycho said:

@MKF30 said:

Because gameplay itself is gameplay it's not canon to the actual storyline(I'm not saying their powers, moves) that's fine I'm talking glitches. 

Infinites are glitches... and not legit in serious play, tournament play or even casual play.... 

http://www.mortalkombatunited.com/showthread.php?813-Infinites-Banned-in-MKvsDC

More moves doesn't equal higher tier, but overall gameplay, tier list, match ups against other characters etc....Superman has no teleport in fact nobody else has one on par with Raiden's...thus is why both are evenly matched.

Besides, Flash and GL are the highest guys on the tier list then everyone else, Raiden, Superman, etc, etc 

Raiden and Superman actually have been debated to be one above the other...and they match up evenly as in 5/5 

http://testyourmight.com/forum/showthread.php?2766-MK-vs-DC-TIER-LIST-AND-MATCH-UPS-FINAL-EDIT
u said raiden is higher tier than superman show me where is it stated ...let me tell you something best superman player >>>best raiden player
No, unless you're a tournament calibur player like myself you can't judge. Chances are you're a casual player anyway...  Don't believe me? Play me on xbox, I have MKDC you pick Superman, I'll pick Raiden and we'll see what happens and I'll kill your theory. And the list has Superman and Raiden around the same, did you bother reading the match ups against each other? 5/5 in 10 matches tested by the better players, that means they're even. Raiden was ahead of Superman, then Superman ahead of Raiden, the back and forth etc, etc...point is they're even against each other in a series which means they're more or less the same tier so it doesn't matter who's ahead of who or who's lower in that case. Flash, GL are the best in the game better then both Raiden and Superman...
who said those were better players? any record? i m not a superman player i have already stated that...yes they are in same tier but u claimed that raiden is higher tier so i m just asking where is it stated that raiden is higher tier?
I said Raiden has been higher, then Superman higher, then Raiden etc it changes a tier list in a fighter changes constantly based on new things discovered and match ups....  That's how they work....as a high level player, trust me it changes constantly but Superman and Raiden are neck in neck in MKDC...and when I was at my prime in the game online, there was only one Superman player who I beat with Scorpion who is far lesser tier then Raiden and Superman, so he ran to Shao Kahn(who is safe online with his attacks and Flash, did his partial infinite to me) to compete....  BTW, you can stop talking to yourself under another name...it's amusing but really? 
Check my ip address or ask any mod they ll tell you that  i m a different person...
isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By isaac_clarke
@MKF30 said:
Sub-Zero tried outrunning them nick, because he's a ninja...a ninja uses stealth to get away but if he can't, he fights.... 
No he tried outrunning them because he thought they would kill him, it says that right in the video. Without the armor he would have died.
Why are you guys even talking about Subzero? Superman would curb stomp him too but he isn't in the thread.
super_psycho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By super_psycho
@MKF30 said:

Besides, he didn't wind up running since that wasn't an option so he killed ALL of them...a horde of Tarkatans vastly outnumbering him....so how is that not a feat?  

@progenitor said:
@super_psycho said:
@progenitor said:

We should stop taking nick and the others seriously once he said "Onaga powered up Sub-Zero" and NOT his armor...   wrong nick, watch this video and learn something ^  BTW, Shao Kahn didn't use his armies alone to conquer, he uses his own power as well as Mortal Kombat as it's the rules of the Elder Gods in order to conquer meaning his fighters were better....Batman fighting a mod of no name human scrubs no is not more impressive then a horde/small army of tarkatans which Sub-Zero fought off....in the woods....and btw, Baraka's people ARE metahumans/mutans from outworld...more powerful then humans, so your point is futile...and makes no sense.  You said Batman alone has better feats then EVERY SINGLE MK character, so I said, post when he's conquered a realm....hero or not, he's never done it. That's the point....thus your claim is false.
Man-bats are not humans ..... 
nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By nick_hero22
@MKF30 said:

@progenitor said:
@super_psycho said:
@progenitor said:

We should stop taking nick and the others seriously once he said "Onaga powered up Sub-Zero" and NOT his armor...   wrong nick, watch this video and learn something ^  BTW, Shao Kahn didn't use his armies alone to conquer, he uses his own power as well as Mortal Kombat as it's the rules of the Elder Gods in order to conquer meaning his fighters were better....Batman fighting a mod of no name human scrubs no is not more impressive then a horde/small army of tarkatans which Sub-Zero fought off....in the woods....and btw, Baraka's people ARE metahumans/mutans from outworld...more powerful then humans, so your point is futile...and makes no sense.  You said Batman alone has better feats then EVERY SINGLE MK character, so I said, post when he's conquered a realm....hero or not, he's never done it. That's the point....thus your claim is false.

1. Sub-Zero isn't a ninja, if he was using stealth then the tarkatans would of had a much hardier finding him and catching him, he wouldn't have been surrounded. And their was no more than a dozen tarkatans. 
2. When did I say that Onaga powered Sub-Zero up and if I said that it was typo and you knew what I meant, but I don't recall saying that. 
3. Batman fought armed human and metahumans in mobs while Sub-Zero ran from a dozen tarkatans. I like how you blow these feat out of proportion even those the video said a small group not horde and if you look at the video their had to be least than a dozen of them. 
4. Tarkatans have no physical feats that put them at metahuman level. How does my arguement make no sense when you didn't even address my prior arguement? 
5. Batman does have better feats than anyone in the MK Universe. Where is it shown that Shao Kahn conquer realms through his powers and fighting skills?
isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By isaac_clarke
@nick_hero22:  
Given MKF30's constant shoving of the words within one's mouth, you likely didn't say anything about Onaga amping Subzero. He does it a lot in responses.
nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By nick_hero22
@progenitor
If you watched the video it said he tried to runaway first but he was then surround by no more than a dozen tarkatans.
Straight-Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#64  Edited By Straight-Fire
@MKF30: whatever mkf
MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By MKF30
@super_psycho said:
@progenitor said:
@super_psycho said:
@progenitor said:

Psycho and nick, Batman would have also being vastly outnumbered and HAS run away from a big dog and a few of Darkseid's dumb grunts....with a jetpack... in Superman/Batman: Apocalypse....want me to upload the video proving so? 

And also Batman got his ass kicked by Owlman in Crisis on Infinite Earth's twice, and only beat him because he tied his arm to the main controls but in H2H lost badly....
nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By nick_hero22
@isaac_clarke
He has lied in petty of threads and when I ask him for proof he either ignores me or twists what he said.
Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#67  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

Ones again why are we talking about Sub-Zero?This is Supes man vs Raiden  debate that why are we getting of topic It is not like it is debatable Supes would blitz Raiden and take is head of in a nanoseond for real not lying or joking.

No Caption Provided
MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By MKF30

Neither are tarkatans ^ and I'm referring to the LOA btw, which are normal ninjas... psycho 

@isaac_clarke
said:

@MKF30 said:

No he tried outrunning them because he thought they would kill him, it says that right in the video. Without the armor he would have died.Why are you guys even talking about Subzero? Superman would curb stomp him too but he isn't in the thread.
Yeah, and he was vastly outnumbered but point is like I mentioned earlier, Batman has also tried to run away/avoid fights at times....as the last Superman/Batman animated movie based on the Supergirl arch proves...I can post it if you want. And it was a lot less then a horde of mutants, it was a few grunts from Darkseid and a big dog...he didn't fight them head on. He was running away on a little jetpack... 

Without the armor, who knows what would have happened but it helped him and it was his armor anyway combined with the Dragon Medallion which was meant for him to begin with. Nobody is talking about Superman vs. Sub-Zero...That's like putting Raiden up against Batman, Sub and Batman would neither stand a chance... 

And no nick, you're the one that's a lying little child that pretends to know anything about but really doesn't...
nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By nick_hero22
@MKF30
Please post it. The movies are non canon because in the comics Batman stalemated Owlman. 

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By nick_hero22
@MKF30
The movies are non canon because in the comics Batman killed several Doomsday clones if that is what you are referring to.
progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By progenitorigin
@nick_hero22 said:
@progenitor: If you watched the video it said he tried to runaway first but he was then surround by no more than a dozen tarkatans.

I watched the video.  It said "a band" which doesn't mean a dozen or more.  Show me a specific part of that ending where it says there are a dozen or more, or anything else specific other than "a band."
nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By nick_hero22
@progenitor
It you look at the video their is hardly even a dozen tarkatans.
MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By MKF30

whatever dboy....  

Nick, just because you can't see the entire picture/it's a still shot, doesn't mean it wasn't a ton of them, there was a horde....that means at least 30-50 of them....not less then 12 lol

@isaac_clarke
said:

@nick_hero22:  
Given MKF30's constant shoving of the words within one's mouth, you likely didn't say anything about Onaga amping Subzero. He does it a lot in responses.

Of course you missed this post but I believe you have selective reading at times seriously...that was mentioned earlier, which pro and myself corrected. 

K Universe. Where is it shown that Shao Kahn conquer realms through his powers and fighting skills? 

Nick, first off 

Yes, Sub is a ninja...thus why they refer to him as the Ice-Ninja...and he tried running but when he was vastly outnumbered he fought and killed all of them....with his powers, skills and armor. 
2. Thought you said that a page back unless you were referring to something else, but it sounded like you said Sub was enhanced by Onaga...but whatever... 
3.Sub-zero has also fought metahumans, powerful telekinetics like Ermac, sorcerers, gods etc and other lin kuei enhanced warriors.... 
4. Yes they do, they're super powered mutants with dangerous blades and ferocious animals that kill....Baraka is the leader of them. and yes I did.
5. No he doesn't, he doesn't have better feats then Kahn, Liu Kang, Shang, The Godly characters, Taven, Onaga, Quan-Chi, Scorpion, Sub-Zero or the Elder Gods for that matter... 

Again, clearly you never played the original MK's so now it makes sense....assuming you were even born yet. 

MK3....kahn taking earth's souls for himself....all except the chosen warriors because Raiden protected theirs... 

Confirms Kahn strips the entire planet of souls except the ones protected by Raiden, but admits their lives aren't protected...
  Anymore questions nicky? 

BTW, yes the movies are canon as they're BASED on the canon novels...stories, not the normal animated movies/shows which are of a different earth, I'm talking Superman/Batman movies, and the other original films which are based off the canon storylines...and Batman killed a few DD clones in the comic and did so in the movie, thus again is why it's canon and based off the original story. That's why they're called "DC original movies"
super_psycho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By super_psycho
@MKF30 said:
@super_psycho said:
@progenitor said:
@super_psycho said:
@progenitor said:

Psycho and nick, Batman would have also being vastly outnumbered and HAS run away from a big dog and a few of Darkseid's dumb grunts....with a jetpack... in Superman/Batman: Apocalypse....want me to upload the video proving so?  And also Batman got his ass kicked by Owlman in Crisis on Infinite Earth's twice, and only beat him because he tied his arm to the main controls but in H2H lost badly....
First those movies are non canon and batman had broken rib when he was fighting owlman  
you are comparing those giant dogs to tarkatans lmao
nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By nick_hero22
@MKF30
When did Sub-Zero fight someone with metahuman feats? Everything else is irrelevant.
MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By MKF30

Yes, they are...I'm talking about the ones based off the canon storylines... 

not the made for animated/TV movies. 

Uhh yeah, a mindless dog that happens to be big as oppose to a small army/horde of mutant tarkatans....yeah. Oh and apparently Batman survived being "bit" some how and gassed out the dog anyway...how he survived the "bite" amazes me but he's batman, I forget he can survive "anything" right? 

NIck, wow seriously? Did you not read what I posted? About Sub beating Gods, metahumans, telekinectics, undead spectres, sorcerers etc....besides mutant tarkatans...but hey just ignore that as you do everything else I post...

isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By isaac_clarke
@MKF30 said:
Neither are tarkatans ^ and I'm referring to the LOA btw, which are normal ninjas... psycho 

@isaac_clarke said:

@MKF30 said:

No he tried outrunning them because he thought they would kill him, it says that right in the video. Without the armor he would have died.Why are you guys even talking about Subzero? Superman would curb stomp him too but he isn't in the thread.
Yeah, and he was vastly outnumbered but point is like I mentioned earlier, Batman has also tried to run away/avoid fights at times....as the last Superman/Batman animated movie based on the Supergirl arch proves...I can post it if you want. And it was a lot less then a horde of mutants, it was a few grunts from Darkseid and a big dog...he didn't fight them head on. He was running away on a little jetpack...  Without the armor, who knows what would have happened but it helped him and it was his armor anyway combined with the Dragon Medallion which was meant for him to begin with. Nobody is talking about Superman vs. Sub-Zero...That's like putting Raiden up against Batman, Sub and Batman would neither stand a chance...
Given the scene it doesn't sound like he was fighting hundreds of them off, it sounds more like he had to deal with a handful. Don't care about a random DC animated movie that has animated Batman something something.
Whats like putting Raiden up against Batman? The Bat family suits are highly electric proof so Raiden would have to go h2h with him. 

@MKF30:  
Nothing to do with selective reading, you did the exact same thing in the response to my post in the thread that got locked.  
You either intentionally make up things people say in the posts or get horribly confused while reading them.
dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#78  Edited By dernman

He wasn't bitten by the dog. Just inclosed by the mouth.

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By nick_hero22
@MKF30
Where did the video say that it was a horde or army? 

band   (bnd)
n.
a. A group of people: a band of outlaws.
b. A group of animals.
a. Anthropology A unit of social organization especially among hunter-gatherers, consisting of a usually small number of families living together cooperatively.
b. Canadian An aboriginal group officially recognized as an organized unit by the Canadian government. See Usage Note at First Nation.
3. A group of musicians who perform as an ensemble.

The video stated this was a small band.
Straight-Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#80  Edited By Straight-Fire
@MKF30: get on with the thread and stop replying to me
MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By MKF30

Says a horde, implying at least anywhere from 20-50....I never said hundreds, but still that's a feat in itself when you're vastly outnumberd... Nick, a band isn't a set number....band/horde/group=same thing, and can be anywhere from 10-50 in numbers, plus it didn't show it just showed him surrounded by a ton of tarkatans....if it was "4 or 5" like you say, then I think he could have outrun them....being as how they surrounded him implies it was a lot in numbers

Isaac, It's not a random DC movie, it's an original movie based on a canon arch.... 

lol Batman would die if he went up against Raiden, get real...then I can say, well Sub-Zero's powers come from magic...so he can technically hurt Superman...if you want to ride with that. 

What thread? First off all, half of these threads are bumped by certain "MK haters" and trolls to start a rift, they don't even know much about MK and I've never made things up....I've posted several vids of MK but as usual you and others ignore it...btw your thread was actually getting bad responces by various people.. 

@dboyrules2011 said: 

@MKF30: get on with the thread and stop replying to me

Sure...when you stop replying to me ;) besides, your initial post clearly addressed me so you shouldn't have posted to begin with if you didn't want me to reply. Just saying.
OhItsThatGuy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By OhItsThatGuy

@MKF30

Explain to me how Raiden beats Superman.

isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By isaac_clarke
@MKF30 said:
Says a horde, implying at least anywhere from 20-50....I never said hundreds, but still that's a feat in itself when you're vastly outnumberd...  It's not a random DC movie, it's an original movie based on a canon arch....  lol Batman would die if he went up against Raiden, get real...then I can say, well Sub-Zero's powers come from magic...so he can technically hurt Superman...if you want to ride with that.   What thread? First off all, half of these threads are bumped by certain "MK haters" and trolls to start a rift, they don't even know much about MK and I've never made things up....I've posted several vids of MK but as usual you and others ignore it...btw your thread was actually getting bad responces by various people..
Hordes are just a large group, there isn't a specific stamp where 20 or 50 guys are going to jump Subzero in the woods.  
Considering Raiden's track record when he has mortals threatening his life, I don't think so.  The magic weakness is over played, Subzero won't be using transmutation, etc. Its just ice based powers which aren't going to make a walking solar battery that can blast beams of heat from his eyes that scientists can't even measure. In other words not only will Subzero still not be capable of harming Superman, he will also just walk right through him. 

The thread just yesterday when you pulled out a picture of a Classic Thor figure from like the 90s because I pointed out Raiden was a generic white guy in a not so cool outfit.
You went on about me posting picks of the movie version of Raiden that "gets his ass knocked around by mortals" which wasn't said by me in any shape or form, which if I remember the movies well, never happened.  
Highlander Raiden seemed to get a much better deal than his normal version from the game did who does get knocked around by mortals.
nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By nick_hero22
@MKF30
Their was no more than 12 tarkatans in that video, go back and count them. A horde and band are two different things a horde is a large group or crowd and if you watched the video a look at all the tarkatans their wasn't a large amount of them.
super_psycho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By super_psycho
@OhItsThatGuy said:

@MKF30

you really think he is gonna come up with decent case?
MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By MKF30

@Ohitsthatguy, I already broke it down and posted each version pages ago....depending on version, Superman beats Raiden, Raiden beats Superman... 

@nick, you do know that video was a still shot right? In MK9 endings you don't see Cage going nuts with his power but he does, nor do you see Raiden transport him to the realm of order but it happened....common sense applies where a lot more then 12 were in that video, clearly around in which you couldn't see... It was a still shot of a higher amount, clearly you see Sub-Zero surrounded literally....by a good amount of tarkatans...but believe what you want.

ahord and band in this example is the same thing...just like a band of ninjas, right? Which you know they used in TMNT, a band of ninja thieves....foot clan. There was a large amount of tarkatans, maybe not hundreds but clearly double digits, you do know that's baraka's group right? It's countless tarkatans... 

@Isaac, Considering that "mortal" ever threatened Raiden's life....  but Good luck with that....the magic weakness is overplayed, I see when it comes to Superman, but not against Superman's foes? hmmm yeah, that's not a remote biased comment...lol  No mortal ever hurt Raiden, just dealt with him....and the ones who did give him a "real hard time" weren't mortals but necromancers/sorcerers in Quan-Chi, Shang Tsung and Onaga(who isn't even human) and had increased power...

Generic white guy? You mean like the token black guy in every series, I mean I've heard complaints about Jax, Dee Jay, etc but a white dude in a hat is a bad idea for a Thunder God? Yeah...guess it's a trend...a viking, roided up lumber jack is so much better with a giant hammer no less :)

Well, Raiden's powers are that of a few...one he flies, so he could just grapple Bats and fly him thru a wall and kill him like he did to Motaro thru a bridge....then drowned him...or he could just increase the scale of his power frying Batman... and or summon lightning bolts to batman's head, which he wouldn't survive... also, like I told nick a horde/band can be anywhere from 10-50 people like TMNT referenced band of ninja thieves yet clearly showed in the movies 20-30 guys

Just as much as Superman would walk over Sub-Zero, but since you said Batman can beat up Raiden, then I guess Sub would have a chance with his magic(which does effect Superman, regardless if you wish to admit it or not) being a superman fan myself, I even know this....

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By nick_hero22
@super_psycho said:
@OhItsThatGuy said:

@MKF30

you really thing he is gonna come up with decent case?

Yes  

MKF30 is full of crap, his arguements consist of lies, over exaggerated feats, made up feats, taking things out of context, and fanboy logic. The battle forums would be a much better place without him.
MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By MKF30
@nick_hero22 said:
@super_psycho said:
@OhItsThatGuy said:

@MKF30

Yes   MKF30 is full of crap, his arguements consist of lies, over exaggerated feats, made up feats, taking things out of context, and fanboy logic. The battle forums would be a much better place without him.
No, you're full of crap and don't know what the hell you're talking about. The forums would be better without you, all you do is make several accounts, ride on Batman every chance you get and ignore logical facts or can't comprehend anything anyone posts opposing your views... 

MK fan? bs...you know nothing of the series....you're the one that lies and a blind fanboy to Batman thinking he can beat "Sub-Zero and everyone in MKU"=fanboy ignorance to the max...
nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By nick_hero22
@MKF30
You can't disprove that Batman can beat majority of everyone in the MK Universe and your a MK fan you didn't even know that Shujinko beat Elder God Scorpion. And what logic?
MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By MKF30

And you can't prove that Batman can "beat" everyone in MKU...and you're a "supposed" MK fan every MK fan, a true MK fan would know that's complete bs.... I can list you 5 characters right now who would not only defeat but kill Batman, easily from MK...shall I? But it won't matter, you'll just post PIS feats and cry how Batman can beat them even though he wouldn't...but yeah I know who Batman can beat and who he can't from MK, thanks being as how I'm a big Batman/JL fan....even I know he's not unbeatable.

Uhh actually, Shujinko beat Scorpion in terms of KILLING ONAGA! He never killed Scorpion, are you on drugs? Your logic fails..That never happened, so I don't know why you're lying and making things up that you have no clue about.

super_psycho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By super_psycho
@MKF30 said:
@nick_hero22 said:
@super_psycho said:
@OhItsThatGuy said:

@MKF30

Yes   MKF30 is full of crap, his arguements consist of lies, over exaggerated feats, made up feats, taking things out of context, and fanboy logic. The battle forums would be a much better place without him.
No, you're full of crap and don't know what the hell you're talking about. The forums would be better without you, all you do is make several accounts, ride on Batman every chance you get and ignore logical facts or can't comprehend anything anyone posts opposing your views...  MK fan? bs...you know nothing of the series....you're the one that lies and a blind fanboy to Batman thinking he can beat "Sub-Zero and everyone in MKU"=fanboy ignorance to the max...
yes he can beat sub-zero ..sub-zero is just mr freeze with some low level ninja skills ... let me know when sub zero can perform izuna drop lol :P
super_psycho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By super_psycho
@MKF30 said:
And you can't prove that Batman can "beat" everyone in MKU...and you're a "supposed" MK fan every MK fan, a true MK fan would know that's complete bs....  Uhh actually, Shujinko beat Scorpion in terms of KILLING ONAGA! He never killed Scorpion, are you on drugs? Your logic fails..
no sir only a troll like you would believe in that
MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By MKF30

No he can't beat Sub-Zero, Sub would kill him stop posting under different accounts nick, I know it's you...you're the troll.

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By nick_hero22
@MKF30
I can and anyone who knows anything about Batman knows he can I have posted many feats for him that outclasses any of the feats that most of the MK fighter possess. I never said he can beat everyone just the majority of the them. Again stop twisting my words because I never said the Shujinko killed Scorpion but he did defeat him.
MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By MKF30

No, Batman would not beat everyone in MKU..can he beat some? Sure...but everyone? hell no....  

Raiden, Ermac, Sub-Zero, Shang, Quan-Chi, Liu Kang would all handle and kill Batman....if it was a fight to the death, secondly Batman's "morals" also hold him back as he doesn't kill...they on the other hand WILL...

And again, you're the one posting false things...you said Shujinko killed Scorpion now you're denying it...whatever. Either way it never happened...

isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By isaac_clarke
@MKF30 said:

@Ohitsthatguy, I already broke it down and posted each version pages ago....depending on version, Superman beats Raiden, Raiden beats Superman...  @nick, you do know that video was a still shot right? In MK9 endings you don't see Cage going nuts with his power but he does, nor do you see Raiden transport him to the realm of order but it happened....common sense applies where a lot more then 12 were in that video, clearly around in which you couldn't see...  ahord and band in this example is the same thing...just like a band of ninjas, right? Which you know they used in TMNT, a band of ninja thieves....foot clan. There was a large amount of tarkatans, maybe not hundreds but clearly double digits, you do know that's baraka's group right? It's countless tarkatans...    @Isaac, Considering that "mortal" ever threatened Raiden's life....  but Good luck with that....the magic weakness is overplayed, I see when it comes to Superman, but not against Superman's foes? hmmm yeah, that's not a remote biased comment...lol  No mortal ever hurt Raiden, just dealt with him....and the ones who did give him a "real hard time" weren't mortals but necromancers/sorcerers in Quan-Chi, Shang Tsung and Onaga(who isn't even human) and had increased power... Generic white guy? You mean like the token black guy in every series, I mean I've heard complaints about Jax, Dee Jay, etc but a white dude in a hat is a bad idea for a Thunder God? Yeah...guess it's a trend...a viking, roided up lumber jack is so much better with a giant hammer no less :) Well, Raiden's powers are that of a few...one he flies, so he could just grapple Bats and fly him thru a wall and kill him like he did to Motaro thru a bridge....then drowned him...or he could just increase the scale of his power frying Batman... and or summon lightning bolts to batman's head, which he wouldn't survive... also, like I told nick a horde/band can be anywhere from 10-50 people like TMNT referenced band of ninja thieves yet clearly showed in the movies 20-30 guys Just as much as Superman would walk over Sub-Zero, but since you said Batman can beat up Raiden, then I guess Sub would have a chance with his magic(which does effect Superman, regardless if you wish to admit it or not) being a superman fan myself, I even know this....

There is nothing involving common sense when you take a still image and try pretending Subzero is mowing down more enemies than are depicted, with absolutely no evidence to prove there are more than 12. 
Incomplete thoughts for the win again, at this point I wonder if you just intentionally write up sentences you don't bother to finish. 
Biased about what again? Nothing about Subzero's power set is going to 'mystically' bypass Superman's durability, it's not like he is actively enchanting his ice weapons to cut him or turn him into an ice puppet with magical transmutation.   
Yes clearly Raiden cannot be harmed by mortals despite even being a playable character in a game that consists of brutally murdering the loser if you choose to.  
No I meant generic white guy, there is a difference between a token race character and someone that simply has a generic face most of the time. The only thing that stands out is glowing eyes. 
Kirby is rolling his grave with the concept of having Raiden being compared to Thor. Mjolnir is a giant hammer? It's big but it's not that big.  
No one has ever smashed Batman through a wall before. *eye roll* So Batman is just going to let Raiden drown him too?  
Doubt Raiden has anything on Livewire in terms of output, even Batgirl's hair survives the ordeal.

Why you bother to mention TMNT ect doesn't matter, we have absolutely no reason to thing there are anymore than being depicted.
nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By nick_hero22
@MKF30
You have a youtube account right. Because I heard that you hacked some guys account and you are getting sued. Is this true?
nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By nick_hero22
MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By MKF30

At Isaac,  nahh illogical would be someone that doesn't get that it's not 5 tarkatans but a lot more that apparently surrounded Sub-Zero and that there's merely a still image showing so...the rest is to be assumed considering how outnumbered he was based on common sense. Yes, it was definitely more then 12...like I said earlier, if you look at Cage's MK9 ending you don't actually SEE Raiden transport Cage to the realm of order, but they say it....so by your logic since you "can't see it" that means that it doesn't exist?  

BTW, LOL @ you comparing Livewire a average metahuman to a God Of Thunder....Yeah, Raiden's level of power far exceeds that of Livewire.... watch the Deception intro again....I want to see Livewire do that and she was killed by a mortal who put a chip in her head in Smallville....I'm not impressed. 

Sigh..why do people bring up non-canon gameplay elements as a tool for an argument....yeah, Cage punching off Raiden's head is ONLY for gameplay purposes...but some how I think you know that and you're either being wise or you really are that ignorant, I'm not sure which at this point....that's like saying, well Sub-Zero freezes everyone in ice if he wants so I guess he could just freeze Superman and shatter him right? lol I know wouldn't happen, that's my point...so please don't use gameplay elements as they're not canon... Well, nothing Batman can do will deflect Raiden from frying him lol...suit or not, his face isn't protected and Raiden can just target his face...or like I said he has other options....

Oh, yes because a generic dude roided up with a huge hammer isn't dull at all... 

Raiden is more mystical looking, more human like(in that form) that's the point of him... 

It's all different interpretations of a character....some people picture gods as jacked up characters with helmets on their head, others more elemental, glowing eyes, old, wise looking etc  

Yes, and I'm sure the MK writers are laughing at the thought of hearing Thor and any other regular character can kill an Elder God or that Batman can kill Sub-Zero...

@nick_hero22 said:

@MKF30: You have a youtube account right. Because I heard that you hacked some guys account and you are getting sued. Is this true?

What? Yes I have a YT account.  

No, I've never hacked anyone nor do I know how to. You heard wrong.... 

Who told you that? Some hater or scrub who I owned online in MK? lol Because the last time I heard that was from a friend who told me, there's a player who tries to spread lies about players they can't beat from another source on an MK site and they hold a grudge(a moderator as well and friend of mine) so I'm sure it's just some scrub who I owned in MK who's bitter and spreading lies. I don't hack people nor have any intentions on doing so... 

Would love to know where you heard that. 
nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By nick_hero22
@MKF30
I don't believe you, you have lied petty of times before and I wouldn't put this behavior pass you. Are getting sued over hacking his account?