This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by ilmrd11707 (1 posts) - - Show Bio

Who would win the lightning god or the man who is faster than a speeding bullet

#2 Posted by King Saturn (223834 posts) - - Show Bio
I think Superman would punch a hole through Raiden
#3 Edited by Cezar_TheScribe (2614 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman...

#4 Posted by Mr.SlippyFist (7 posts) - - Show Bio

what are the circumstances? in the game supermans powers are diminished due to a joining of the worlds.

#5 Posted by King Saturn (223834 posts) - - Show Bio
@Cezar_TheScribe said:
"

Superman... "
This Image is Hilarious to Me
#6 Posted by Mr.SlippyFist (7 posts) - - Show Bio

the thing with that is you just teleport behind superman and electrocute him. Superman wont kill, raiden has no qualms there, get some kryptonite lightening or some shit, gods can do that right.

#7 Posted by King Saturn (223834 posts) - - Show Bio
@Mr.SlippyFist said:
" the thing with that is you just teleport behind superman and electrocute him. Superman wont kill, raiden has no qualms there, get some kryptonite lightening or some shit, gods can do that right. "
Kryptonite Lightning ?
#8 Posted by dccomicsrule2011 (23386 posts) - - Show Bio
@Mr.SlippyFist said:
the thing with that is you just teleport behind superman and electrocute him. Superman wont kill, raiden has no qualms there, get some kryptonite lightening or some shit, gods can do that right.
This is moron talk Supes stomp.
#9 Posted by nick_hero22 (6753 posts) - - Show Bio
@dccomicsrule2011 said:
@Mr.SlippyFist said:

Win
#10 Edited by MKF30 (11635 posts) - - Show Bio

Depends which versions and power levels of both here. 

Comic book versions-Superman 

Movie versions-Superman 

Video Game versions-Raiden 

MK/DC versions-Stalemate 

If Raiden has green k, that will be an issue for Superman. Wow, bumped "Raiden" topics lol 

#11 Posted by nick_hero22 (6753 posts) - - Show Bio
@MKF30 said:
It doesn't depend on which versions and power levels of both here.  Comic book versions-Superman   Movie versions-Superman  Video Game versions-Superman  MK/DC versions-Superman  If Raiden has a green k, that will not be an issue for Superman. Funny how whenever one MK topic gets closed  some "random troll" trolls a new one, but I know who they are.... MKF30
#12 Posted by Baltoro (1116 posts) - - Show Bio
@dccomicsrule2011 said:
@Mr.SlippyFist said:
You know, that guy you are talking down to posted that 2 years ago and probably isnt around anymore seeing he only had 7 posts.  Heheh, just saying.
#13 Edited by MKF30 (11635 posts) - - Show Bio

No nick, you're the one that's trying to start trouble again...just stop it. 

@Baltoro said:

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

@Mr.SlippyFist said:
You know, that guy you are talking down to posted that 2 years ago and probably isnt around anymore seeing he only had 7 posts.  Heheh, just saying.
Well, you can thank the trolls who keep bumping 2 year old threads because they want to fight about MK/comic topics...people like nick, let's jam among a few others....if you want I'll give you a list of names to keep an eye out for and you'll see I'm right with their patterns.
#14 Posted by nick_hero22 (6753 posts) - - Show Bio
@MKF30
I didn't bump this thread Einstein
#15 Posted by super_psycho (2792 posts) - - Show Bio
@nick_hero22 said:
@MKF30: I didn't bump this thread Einstein
Einstein lmao
#16 Edited by super_psycho (2792 posts) - - Show Bio
@MKF30 said:

Depends which versions and power levels of both here.    

Comic book versions-Superman     

Movie versions-Superman    

Video Game versions-Raiden   

MK/DC versions-Stalemate    

If Raiden has green k, that will be an issue for Superman. Wow, bumped "Raiden" topics lol 

1. Agreed
  2. Agreed
  3. Superman has his own game superman returns ...he is so powerful in that game.... he ll punch a hole through raiden
  4. according to story they are equal ... according to gameplay mechanics superman stomps he got infinite (ground tremor) 
#17 Posted by MKF30 (11635 posts) - - Show Bio
Psycho, that game isn't canon a walking Godzilla sized Metallo? yeah....really? Of all games you're using that one? lol...and again why are you using gameplay glitches as a tool for an argument? By your logic, Flash kills everyone then since he's the most broken, powerful character in MKDC...and Raiden is actually higher then Superman on the tier list, the infinite don't count since it's not legit. Ask any tournament player...

@nick_hero22 said:  

Uhh, did I say you did? No...please quote me where I said "nick bumped this thread" 

Thank you... 
#18 Posted by super_psycho (2792 posts) - - Show Bio
@MKF30 said:
Psycho, that game isn't canon a walking Godzilla sized Metallo? yeah....really? Of all games you're using that one? lol...and again why are you using gameplay glitches as a tool for an argument? By your logic, Flash kills everyone then since he's the most broken, powerful character in MKDC...and Raiden is actually higher then Superman on the tier list, the infinite don't count since it's not legit. Ask any tournament player...

@nick_hero22 said:   Uhh, did I say you did? No...please quote me where I said "nick bumped this thread"  Thank you... 
that game counts ...why i can't use that? 
Its not a glitch its infinite ..i m not a superman player i don't use that thing ...i use sub zero or batman..... 
Where do u get that tier idea that raiden is higher than superman .... superman got more moves than any other character  
Raiden is wannabe superman ..one of his moves  in mk vs dc is called the superman lol
#19 Posted by MKF30 (11635 posts) - - Show Bio

Because gameplay itself is gameplay it's not canon to the actual storyline(I'm not saying their powers, moves) that's fine I'm talking glitches. 

Infinites are glitches... and not legit in serious play, tournament play or even casual play.... 

http://www.mortalkombatunited.com/showthread.php?813-Infinites-Banned-in-MKvsDC

More moves doesn't equal higher tier, but overall gameplay, tier list, match ups against other characters etc....Superman has no teleport in fact nobody else has one on par with Raiden's...thus is why both are evenly matched.

Besides, Flash and GL are the highest guys on the tier list then everyone else, Raiden, Superman, etc, etc 

Raiden and Superman actually have been debated to be one above the other...and they match up evenly as in 5/5 

http://testyourmight.com/forum/showthread.php?2766-MK-vs-DC-TIER-LIST-AND-MATCH-UPS-FINAL-EDIT

#20 Posted by dccomicsrule2011 (23386 posts) - - Show Bio
@Baltoro said:
@dccomicsrule2011 said:
@Mr.SlippyFist said:
Yep that still does not mean he is not a moron.
#21 Posted by Stormmagician (126 posts) - - Show Bio

I think if this was the animated Superman from the Justice League cartoon this would be a much more even fight, otherwise yeah comic superman wins it.

#22 Posted by dboyrules2011 (12103 posts) - - Show Bio
@MKF30: mk/comics who cares mk is not winning you making excuses beauause you want raiden to win
#23 Edited by MKF30 (11635 posts) - - Show Bio

Not really, I'm just posting which versions logically would win.... and clearly if you're saying that nobody from MK can defeat anyone from comics, you prove how ignorant you are....

And I can say the same thing about you in past DBZ posts, so don't even go there...dboy...I have to say, a DBZ fan of all people shouldn't even talk...since you think you can beat the Hulk and Superman with Goku...lol  

The animated Superman was weak as hell compared to the comic, movie versions...in case you have no idea, and Raiden in mortal form isn't meant to be "uber strong" but his EG form would murk Superman, he couldn't even fly in space without a space suit...

#24 Posted by progenitor (7533 posts) - - Show Bio
@Cezar_TheScribe said:

Superman...

#25 Posted by nick_hero22 (6753 posts) - - Show Bio
@MKF30 said:
Not really, I'm just posting which versions logically would win.... and clearly if you're saying that nobody from MK can defeat anyone from comics, you prove how ignorant you are.... And I can say the same thing about you in past DBZ posts, so don't even go there...dboy...I have to say, a DBZ fan of all people shouldn't even talk...since you think you can beat the Hulk and Superman with Goku...lol   The animated Superman was weak as hell compared to the comic, movie versions...in case you have no idea, and Raiden in mortal form isn't meant to be "uber strong" but his EG form would murk Superman, he couldn't even fly in space without a space suit...

And this is coming from a guy that said the martial artist in Mortal Kombat are better than the ones in DC.
#26 Edited by MKF30 (11635 posts) - - Show Bio

Uhh, because most of the Martial Artists in MK are.... there's a few really good H2H fighters in DC who can match MK, but not all of them...

MK is more impressive with that then "pure power" at times...with their fighters and as usual are always underestimated on here...

But of course you'd know this if you actually followed MK...

#27 Posted by nick_hero22 (6753 posts) - - Show Bio
@MKF30
Proof?
#28 Posted by nick_hero22 (6753 posts) - - Show Bio

Are you aware that the high end showings for the high tier martial artists in MK would be considered a low or mediocre showing for a high tier martial artist in DC.
#29 Edited by MKF30 (11635 posts) - - Show Bio

Play the games, and you'll see your proof but to list a few.  And your second post is your opinion, not fact...the only way a normal "human martial artist" from DC would be able to compete with several from MK is thru PIS such as Cassie for example, but you know all about that with her PIS  instances since you were the one who cried more then anyone about that ;) So now let's here you take it back...lol trust me, you were the right the first time and that even applies to Batman at times.... 

Cassie punching thru marble wall=pis, she's not super human, a mutant, a metahuman...she's  peak human in which isn't possible. And even you brought this up again several times...

Liu Kang for one again in MKU is arguably one of the best if not the best H2H fighter, has chi senses and can shoot fireballs but forget his powers...he nearly killed Kahn in H2H, nearly killing him, Shang Tsung a sorcerer with more years of experience then Batman and Liu Kang put together....Goro, the half man, half dragon who killed the original Kung Lao...shall I go on? Liu Kang can take on anyone from DC in H2H, among a few others from MK...and keep in mind I'm not even considering abilities here.

Sub-Zero is also one of the best H2H fighters in MK, the second one...not the first one. Scorpion, Sonya, Cage, NW, Raiden, Kung Lao etc, etc

#30 Edited by nick_hero22 (6753 posts) - - Show Bio
@MKF30
Their isn't any proof, and consistent showings does not equal PIS. Comic books are not based on reality as well, if the writers feel that Cassandra Cain should have almost metahuman-like speed and still want to call her peak human than it's their decision, you can't get mad at her because her speed feats are better than anyone in the MK Universe. 

It's not PIS, she has been consistently been shown to be able to hit with large amounts of force. Get over yourself. 

Experience is irrelevant unless the characters has feats which Shao Kahn, Shang Tsung, and Goro don't. Those feats are in no way comparable to Batman high and mediocre showings. 

Batman's feats are more impressive than anyone in the entire MK Universe. 

Here is Batman fighting 50 ninja Man-Bat who have recieved training from the League of Assassins and have enhanced physically stats.  

Batman fighting a ship full of dozens of armed thugs 

Using pressure points, he knocks out a group of heavy armored cybernetically enhanced Gorilla's who all have quasi-telekinetic abilities that boosts their IQ's greatly  

#31 Posted by super_psycho (2792 posts) - - Show Bio
@MKF30 said:
Because gameplay itself is gameplay it's not canon to the actual storyline(I'm not saying their powers, moves) that's fine I'm talking glitches. 

Infinites are glitches... and not legit in serious play, tournament play or even casual play.... 

More moves doesn't equal higher tier, but overall gameplay, tier list, match ups against other characters etc....Superman has no teleport in fact nobody else has one on par with Raiden's...thus is why both are evenly matched.

Besides, Flash and GL are the highest guys on the tier list then everyone else, Raiden, Superman, etc, etc 

Raiden and Superman actually have been debated to be one above the other...and they match up evenly as in 5/5 

http://testyourmight.com/forum/showthread.php?2766-MK-vs-DC-TIER-LIST-AND-MATCH-UPS-FINAL-EDIT
u said raiden is higher tier than superman show me where is it stated ...let me tell you something best superman player >>>best raiden player
#32 Edited by MKF30 (11635 posts) - - Show Bio

lol, Nick  you're such a hypocrite...first you go from Cassie is all PIS and now she's legit? haha, no.... man I've never seen a user who goes whereever the wind blows more then this kid...amusing. First he cried all the time about Cassie, Bat family being pis now he's defending them...can anyone take someone who changes sides so quickly seriously? I sure won't...

You're not even consistent with who you feel would win and what's pis and what's not, thus I can't take anything you say seriously...at this point 

and no, Batman's feats don't surpass everyone in MKU....they don't surpase Raiden banishing Shinnok, killing millions or Shao Kahn winning 9 MK's in a row or Onaga with the Kamidogu or Shujinko's abilities, I can go on and on  

Clearly you're once again being biased and using PIS for points... 

Oh and it has nothing to do with "getting over myself" I just know the drill with MK unlike you...that know nothing about the series apparently and keep posting PIS Batman feats which are inconsistent no less... 

So, Sub-Zero has fought, killed and defeated TONS of lin kuei warriors, including Sektor, Cyrax, cyborg ninjas, Smoke during MK3's arch, and took over as Grand Master....also being able to handle the dragon medallion is a feat in itself...since it can only be held/handled by certain people.... 

So Sub-Zero Bi-Han in MK Mythologies killed, and defeated armies of Netherrealm from Quan-Chi and Shinnok and defeated both of them before the MK tournament... 

So let me guess, you think Batman can defeat EVERY normal MK character then right? If you say yes, then I'll just come to the conclusion that you're a blind fanboy of Batman and a hater of MK....because that sure as hell ain't happening.

#33 Posted by progenitor (7533 posts) - - Show Bio

Props to the Sub-Zero bros.
#34 Edited by MKF30 (11635 posts) - - Show Bio
@super_psycho said:

@MKF30 said:

u said raiden is higher tier than superman show me where is it stated ...let me tell you something best superman player >>>best raiden player
No, unless you're a tournament calibur player like myself you can't judge. Chances are you're a casual player anyway... 

Don't believe me? Play me on xbox, I have MKDC you pick Superman, I'll pick Raiden and we'll see what happens and I'll kill your theory. And the list has Superman and Raiden around the same, did you bother reading the match ups against each other? 5/5 in 10 matches tested by the better players, that means they're even. Raiden was ahead of Superman, then Superman ahead of Raiden, the back and forth etc, etc...point is they're even against each other in a series which means they're more or less the same tier so it doesn't matter who's ahead of who or who's lower in that case. Flash, GL are the best in the game better then both Raiden and Superman...
#35 Posted by super_psycho (2792 posts) - - Show Bio
@MKF30 said:
lol, you're such a hypocrite...first you go from Cassie is all PIS and now she's legit? haha, no....   You're not even consistent with who you feel would win and what's pis and what's not, thus I can't take anything you say seriously...at this point  and no, Batman's feats don't surpass everyone in MKU....they don't surpase Raiden banishing Shinnok, killing millions or Shao Kahn winning 9 MK's in a row or Onaga with the Kamidogu or Shujinko's abilities, I can go on and on   Clearly you're once again being biased and using PIS for points...   Oh and it has nothing to do with "getting over myself" I just know the drill with MK unlike you...that know nothing about the series apparently and keep posting PIS Batman feats which are inconsistent no less...  So, Sub-Zero has fought, killed and defeated TONS of lin kuei warriors, including Sektor, Cyrax, cyborg ninjas, Smoke during MK3's arch, and took over as Grand Master....also being able to handle the dragon medallion is a feat in itself...since it can only be held/handled by certain people....  So Sub-Zero Bi-Han in MK Mythologies killed, and defeated armies of Netherrealm from Quan-Chi and Shinnok and defeated both of them before the MK tournament...  So let me guess, you think Batman can defeat EVERY normal MK character then right? If you say yes, then I'll just come to the conclusion that you're a blind fanboy of Batman and a hater of MK....because that sure as hell ain't happening.
Shao kahn won against some featless and unnamed people... 
defeating armies(one dozen people) is not feat....i can easily break rusted iron rod with my bare but its not a feat becoz it was rusted...
#36 Edited by dboyrules2011 (12103 posts) - - Show Bio
@MKF30:you think you slick not using the reply so you dont want me to get you
#37 Edited by whydoievenbother (145 posts) - - Show Bio

why does anyone even bother talking to mkf30? hes clearly a troll that has no idea what hes talking about. 
mortal kombat martial artist are mediore by comic standards.  and the idea that raiden would be more then a mere nuisance to superman is retarded as well.

mkf30 is clearly butthurt so he decided to make several matches like video game superman vs raiden or some bullcrap like that

just ignore this troll and let him go back under his bridge.

#38 Posted by Dernman (14788 posts) - - Show Bio

I always believed how they do things in the MK universe as out of whack.
They can have a guy like Lui Kang against Shang Tsung and win in a tournament. 

#39 Edited by MKF30 (11635 posts) - - Show Bio

No, dboy I just don't care to quote. Problem with that?  You act as if I have to quote or something? lol

Psycho, yes it is and unnamed people? Then I guess Batman defeating a ton of "no name scrubs" from the League of Assassins is also meanlingless right? Stop being biased seriously....where your feats are legit and mine aren't....Shao Kahn conquered other realms which is a BIG feat, realms=entire worlds, do you not know this? Let me know when Batman does this ok...

@whydoievenbother

said:  

Don't know who you are but you're flagged for baiting and trolling.... 

Wow, what's with the MK topics breeding trolls that come out of no where that don't know what they're speaking of? Good lord... 

You're a troll, go away please...you know nothing of what you speak of.
#40 Edited by nick_hero22 (6753 posts) - - Show Bio
@MKF30 said:

lol, you're such a hypocrite...first you go from Cassie is all PIS and now she's legit? haha, no....   You're not even consistent with who you feel would win and what's pis and what's not, thus I can't take anything you say seriously...at this point  and no, Batman's feats don't surpass everyone in MKU....they don't surpase Raiden banishing Shinnok, killing millions or Shao Kahn winning 9 MK's in a row or Onaga with the Kamidogu or Shujinko's abilities, I can go on and on   Clearly you're once again being biased and using PIS for points...   Oh and it has nothing to do with "getting over myself" I just know the drill with MK unlike you...that know nothing about the series apparently and keep posting PIS Batman feats which are inconsistent no less...  So, Sub-Zero has fought, killed and defeated TONS of lin kuei warriors, including Sektor, Cyrax, cyborg ninjas, Smoke during MK3's arch, and took over as Grand Master....also being able to handle the dragon medallion is a feat in itself...since it can only be held/handled by certain people....  So Sub-Zero Bi-Han in MK Mythologies killed, and defeated armies of Netherrealm from Quan-Chi and Shinnok and defeated both of them before the MK tournament...  So let me guess, you think Batman can defeat EVERY normal MK character then right? If you say yes, then I'll just come to the conclusion that you're a blind fanboy of Batman and a hater of MK....because that sure as hell ain't happening.

1. I said all her feats were PIS almost a year ago when I didn't know anything about the character, stop going into the past bring up something current. 
2. Stop going into the past. I am capable of learning things about characters and changing my opinion. 
3. Shinnok has no h2h combat feats and Raiden was amped by Elder Gods when he fought him. Raiden didn't kill all the those people simultaneously he did it over the course of centuries. Raiden couldn't take down Onaga even when he had help and Onaga has no feats as well. Shujinko has no feats that are on par with Batman either and I don't recall Raiden beating him. 
4. How are Batman's feats PIS and please point out a inconsistency. 
5. When did Sub-Zero fight a ton of Lin Kuei warriors? Sektor, Cyrax, and Smoke have little to no feats and have done nothing that puts them on Batman's level either. Funny how you mention the Dragon Medallion because even when Sub-Zero had that he had to runaway from a small band of tarkatans in MK Deception.
6. Sub-Zero has never defeated a army of anything. Quan Chi and Shinnok have no feats. 
7. Yes he can beat all majority of the MK cast since they can't even handle cops, thugs, and special forces members. Heck Jax even got his ass ko'ed trying to fight 3 tarkatans.
#41 Posted by super_psycho (2792 posts) - - Show Bio
@MKF30 said:
@super_psycho said:

@MKF30 said:

No, unless you're a tournament calibur player like myself you can't judge. Chances are you're a casual player anyway...  Don't believe me? Play me on xbox, I have MKDC you pick Superman, I'll pick Raiden and we'll see what happens and I'll kill your theory. And the list has Superman and Raiden around the same, did you bother reading the match ups against each other? 5/5 in 10 matches tested by the better players, that means they're even. Raiden was ahead of Superman, then Superman ahead of Raiden, the back and forth etc, etc...point is they're even against each other in a series which means they're more or less the same tier so it doesn't matter who's ahead of who or who's lower in that case. Flash, GL are the best in the game better then both Raiden and Superman...
who said those were better players? any record? i m not a superman player i have already stated that...yes they are in same tier but u claimed that raiden is higher tier so i m just asking where is it stated that raiden is higher tier?
#42 Posted by progenitor (7533 posts) - - Show Bio
@nick_hero22 said:
@MKF30 said:

1. I said all her feats were PIS almost a year ago when I didn't know anything about the character, stop going into the past bring up something current. 2. Stop going into the past. I am capable of learning things about characters and changing my opinion. 3. Shinnok has no h2h combat feats and Raiden was amped by Elder Gods when he fought him. Raiden didn't kill all the those people simultaneously he did it over the course of centuries. Raiden couldn't take down Onaga even when he had help and Onaga has no feats as well. Shujinko has no feats that are on par with Batman either and I don't recall Raiden beating him. 4. How are Batman's feats PIS and please point out a inconsistency. 5. When did Sub-Zero fight a ton of Lin Kuei warriors? Sektor, Cyrax, and Smoke have little to no feats and have done nothing that puts them on Batman's level either. Funny how you mention the Dragon Medallion because even when Sub-Zero had that he had to runaway from a small band of tarkatans in MK Deception.6. Sub-Zero has never defeated a army of anything. Quan Chi and Shinnok have no feats. 7. Yes he can beat all majority of the MK cast since they can't even handle cops, thugs, and special forces members. Heck Jax even got his ass ko'ed trying to fight 3 tarkatans.

Onaga took attacks from the trio of Raiden, Shang Tsung, and Quan-Chi and kept coming.  That's a feat in itself.
#43 Posted by super_psycho (2792 posts) - - Show Bio
@whydoievenbother said:
why does anyone even bother talking to mkf30? hes clearly a troll that has no idea what hes talking about.  mortal kombat martial artist are mediore by comic standards.  and the idea that raiden would be more then a mere nuisance to superman is retarded as well.  mkf30 is clearly butthurt so he decided to make several matches like video game superman vs raiden or some bullcrap like that  just ignore this troll and let him go back under his bridge.
Bridge might collapse
#44 Posted by nick_hero22 (6753 posts) - - Show Bio
@MKF30
Shao Kahn used his army to conquer realms so that hardly is a feat. Most of the people that Batman fights in mobs are either armed or are metahuman which is way more impressive than Sub-Zero running away from a dozen tarkatans. Why would Batman conquer realm since he is a hero?
#45 Posted by isaac_clarke (5448 posts) - - Show Bio
@King Saturn said:
I think Superman would punch a hole through Raiden
2nd post wins. Albeit it would be more like an instant fatality where Raiden is instantly dismembered by a blow from Clark. 
Only a very select few will believe otherwise and defend it vehemently till a thread lock.
#46 Posted by progenitor (7533 posts) - - Show Bio
@nick_hero22
Sub-Zero didn't run away from the tarkatans, we had this conversation, his armor kicked in and killed them all, are you just trying to bait now?
#47 Posted by nick_hero22 (6753 posts) - - Show Bio
@progenitor
No isn't because Onaga had the kamidogus which amped him
#48 Posted by progenitor (7533 posts) - - Show Bio
@nick_hero22 said:
@progenitor: No isn't because Onaga had the kamidogus which amped him

Ah.  My bad, forgot about the kamidogus.
#49 Posted by nick_hero22 (6753 posts) - - Show Bio
@progenitor

The video said he tried to runaway so I will take what it said over your opinion.
#50 Edited by super_psycho (2792 posts) - - Show Bio
@progenitor said:

@nick_hero22: Sub-Zero didn't run away from the tarkatans, we had this conversation, his armor kicked in and killed them all, are you just trying to bait now?

where is it stated that sub-zero killed them all he was trying to outrun them