Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Xavier St. Cloud

Fight Night !!! 

Mickey O'neil  (Snatch)

vs 

Bill The Butcher (Gangs of New York)

Boxing Matches. 

1.) Round One : These two fight in a Queenbury rules of 1867. 

2.) Round Two : Bare Fist Boxing Match. Crazy Monkey Style. 

Round One is a 20 Round Fight. Win by TKO, KO, Decision. 

Round Two is a 10 Round Fight. Win by KO only!!! 

Jorg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Jorg

Are either of these in Comics? I think the rule states that. Not trying to be a dick, but just thought i'd let you know.  

Either way, this is an insane fight. But i'd say the Pikey would deck him on both accounts. He can take alot of damage, and just 1 punch knockout whenever he wants.
PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#3  Edited By PowerHerc

I say Mickey.

Avatar image for xavier_st__cloud
Xavier St. Cloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Xavier St. Cloud
@Jorg said:
"Are either of these in Comics? I think the rule states that. Not trying to be a dick, but just thought i'd let you know.   Either way, this is an insane fight. But i'd say the Pikey would deck him on both accounts. He can take alot of damage, and just 1 punch knockout whenever he wants. "

Mickey was able to one punch some Fat glass jaw underground fighters... Bill is a tough S.O.B. however, he Boxed when Boxing Matches wen't into the 50's 60's whenever the fight ended. The guy also cut his own eye out, and killed a man after getting shot, in the gut none the less, that is a very painfull wound. I say Mickey has a good shot at this, but I doubt it will be a one punch knockout.
CaptinAwesome

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By CaptinAwesome

My money is on Bill the Butcher

Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Sherlock

I Effin hate pikeys!

That being Said Mickey should take this

Jorg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Jorg
@Xavier St. Cloud said:
"@Jorg said:
"Are either of these in Comics? I think the rule states that. Not trying to be a dick, but just thought i'd let you know.   Either way, this is an insane fight. But i'd say the Pikey would deck him on both accounts. He can take alot of damage, and just 1 punch knockout whenever he wants. "
Mickey was able to one punch some Fat glass jaw underground fighters... Bill is a tough S.O.B. however, he Boxed when Boxing Matches wen't into the 50's 60's whenever the fight ended. The guy also cut his own eye out, and killed a man after getting shot, in the gut none the less, that is a very painfull wound. I say Mickey has a good shot at this, but I doubt it will be a one punch knockout. "

Good point, but in pure Boxing, I'd still have to say Mickey. If not 1 punch knockout, the next few could probably do it.  
I don't remember the Gangs of New York film all that well, did they use gloves? 
Cause Mickeys a bareknuckle Pikey champ.  

'Never mess with Pikeys Mam's, cause a Pikey retribution is a sight and a half'.
Avatar image for xavier_st__cloud
Xavier St. Cloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Xavier St. Cloud
@Jorg said:
"@Xavier St. Cloud said:
"@Jorg said:
Mickey was able to one punch some Fat glass jaw underground fighters... Bill is a tough S.O.B. however, he Boxed when Boxing Matches wen't into the 50's 60's whenever the fight ended. The guy also cut his own eye out, and killed a man after getting shot, in the gut none the less, that is a very painfull wound. I say Mickey has a good shot at this, but I doubt it will be a one punch knockout. "
Good point, but in pure Boxing, I'd still have to say Mickey. If not 1 punch knockout, the next few could probably do it.  I don't remember the Gangs of New York film all that well, did they use gloves? Cause Mickeys a bareknuckle Pikey champ.   'Never mess with Pikeys Mam's, cause a Pikey retribution is a sight and a half'. "

I agree... However, only based on feats. There is no doubt in my mind that a man from 1800-1900 could beat the ever living piss out of a modern man. Gloves don't even factor in. They were just tougher. Bill was king dick, in a city of crime. Mickey has better fight showings... If I changed this to a knife fight, I think we would all know that Bill would win...  

Mickey O'neil FTW.