The Rules

• No prep.
  • Morals ON.
  • In character.
  • Listed equipment.
  • Teams start 50 feet apart.
  • Pre-52 version for DC characters
  • Win by incapacitation, KO or death.
  • Characters are unaware of enemies abilities unless they have displayed knowledge (via perks) or had previous encounters with them, for example Black Panther and Wolverine.

The Scenario

The infamous Lord of Champions certainly set a good fight for us tonight folks. Which of these beloved combatants are truly the kings of combat? The Lord has arranged for Master Chief and Batman to receive false notice of each other's status being high-end criminals. Black Panther and two ARC Troopers were sent to back up the Chief. Wolverine and three HAND ninjas were sent to back up the Dark Knight. T'Challa/Logan's familiarity of each other may come into play here.

Combatants may take the battle outside of the arena walls.
Combatants may take the battle outside of the arena walls.

FIGHT!!!

Jokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jokergeist: Seems great, the only thing you got the "hand-pointing-thingy" under the team pics wrong, I'm using Chief and BP, he's using Bat and wolvie.

@one_tooth_pianist: want to have the first post? I'm ready to start if needed.

HigorM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4 HigorM  Moderator
Avatar image for one_tooth_pianist
One_Tooth_Pianist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pierpat said:

@jokergeist: Seems great, the only thing you got the "hand-pointing-thingy" under the team pics wrong, I'm using Chief and BP, he's using Bat and wolvie.

You can go first, I still need a little time.

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jokergeist: Thanks for the fix.

@pierpat said:

You can go first, I still need a little time.

Fine, so hear we go!

My team:

Well, my team is build up perfectly to kill yours.

Let's be clear, T'challa knows wolverine, and being a great teamworker he'll face him personally, knowing knowing his claws could be dangerous for Chief's armor.

So, the probable team ups will be:

Chief vs Batman

BP vs Wolverine

Ninjas vs Arc Troopers

So, now let's get some general info out on my team members:

No Caption Provided

Master Chief is the finest war creation of the UNSC, the human nation of the HALO universe.

He is superior to a any other Spartan.
And a spartan is an enhanced human with incredible physical stats, trained since they where children to fight, and having an incredible suit: the MJOLNIR suit, an armored exoskeleton that gives him enhanced strength and speed, in addition to it's obvious durability benefits.

Here's some random Spartans fighting:

Loading Video...

And these guys are inferior to MC.

Here's a nice feats show:

Loading Video...

So.

Here's some general feats, i'll give more detailed ones in the next post:

Durability:

He tanked an orbital re-entry:

Loading Video...

So let's simply say that your team won't hurt him with blunt force, or heat.

The three men, however, didn’t have that problem. They fired. John dove to his left. He caught three rounds in his side—knocking the breath from his body. One bullet penetrated his black suit. He felt it ping off his ribs and pain slashed through him like a red-hot razor. He ignored the wound and rolled to his feet. He had a clear line of fire. He squeezed the trigger once—a three-round burst caught the center guard in the forehead.

Without the mjolnir armor, takes a bullet and keeps fighting.

Basically, mjolnir armor is immune to human projectile based armor.

Strenght:

Casually rips of a machine gun turret:

No Caption Provided

MC is already above peak human right?

well, his armor enhances speed, reactions and strenght by a factor of five:

No Caption Provided

So, he's easily a 3 tonner, probably alot more.

Well, we can say every hits he lands on batman will either kill him or wound him seriously.

Speed/reactions:

Avoid and outruns machine-gun fire from a aircraft, redirects a missile.

So, he's surely fast enough to land hits on Batsy.

Now, let's go for:

Black panther:

T'challa is the ruler of wankada, and is a superhuman thanks to the heart-shaped herb.

He is among the smartest men of the world, has studied every fighting style of it:

No Caption Provided

But, there are two things that will help him more than all the others in this fight:

Equipment and knowledge.

We know He has met wolvie before, fought with him more than once and knows his abilities and powers.

But wait, what did the rules give me as gear for BP?

Black Panther - Vibranium Suit, Energy Daggers, Anti-Metal Claws

That's right!
Anti metal claws!

But what are they?

No Caption Provided

But you could say "adamantium is no common metal".

but luckily the Anti-metal-adamantium encounter has appened, and anti metal won!

No Caption Provided

BP has already amazed wolverine with his speed:

No Caption Provided

And not only, he has managed to hit Spider man too:

No Caption Provided

So, he can do it again, and chip off wolvie's claws.

Without them Wolverine is next to useless, being unable to harm either members of my team.

I'll talk about the Arc troopers in the next post.

Your turn.

One_Tooth_Pianist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By One_Tooth_Pianist

Well Wolverine and Batman are telepathically connected by Martian Manhunter. Therefore wolverine hears and sees whatever batman hears and sees. If Master chief and Batman are to square off, then You have to understand that they can share the same tactics and skills, whether its stealth or even fighting styles.

No Caption Provided

Also Ultrons suit is made of secondary adamantium, Wolverine is made from primary adamantium. Therefore is anti metal claws wouldnt even scratch wolverine. Primary Adamantium cannot be destroyed once it is molded, Anti Metal claws wont work here.

No Caption Provided

Also Black Panther may know every fighting style, but because of the seperation of universes, He does not know batmans fighting styles, and because of the telepathic link between batman and wolverine, they can share that. Wolverine also living hundreds of years had also encountered many fighting styles, making them close to same in fighting skills. But, thats where batman comes in.

Wolverine is also fast enough to dodge bullets, and used to killing within a breath. Speaking of which, he has amazing stamina. Black Panther is human, while wolverine is a mutant, and because of this wolverine is immortal.

If for whatever reason black panther does get a hand on wolverine there is still the fact that wolverine has a healing factor. He has survived many wars as well as time itself.

Wolverine also has amazing strength and pain resistance, and agility, he could withstand practically anything thrown at him.

Wolverine also attacks like an animal, shooting at people like a torpedo. Like i said earlier, wolverine is pure adamantium, which can and will cut the grains of vibranium of black panthers suit.

For Black Panther, you might seem to think this Vibranium suit of his is is the best of the best, indestructible..

Right here shows that stabbing isnt effective against T'Challas vibranium suit, but thats not all Wolverine can do.

But right here, it shows that his suit can in fact, be cut through.

Now, Wolverine is the master of slicing and dicing, not to mention he is awfully good at stabbing.. Something good on both ways. That will be effective against him, especially when they've fought a numerous amount of times.

Master Chief

Now, you automatically think the fight will be Master Chief vs Batman?

I beg to differ. Since Wolverine and Batman are telepathically connected, they each see the same perspective of the Battle Field. Wolverine isnt going to go straight for Black Panther, hes going to go straight for Master Chief to get him out of the way first. Both Batman and Wolverine have the necessary skills to rid Master Chief almost immediately.

No Caption Provided

Thanos himself, even when wielding the Infinity Gauntlet didnt see Wolverine coming for the killshot. Even though he was turned into rubber in the next scan, his prowess steath an power gave him the direction to do to Thanos, which is a feat itself.

Once Wolverine blitzes into combat like the feats ive stated above about his speed, he will confirm master chiefs kill with a puncture to the chest. His weaponry wont do anything to wolverine (if he got hit) and he would simply dig his claws right into MC's chest, maybe face.

Now, for Batman. This would be the continuation of each opponent and what he can do

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Batman may be human, but hes beyond speed and strength. If for whatever reason batman and Master Chief had to fight it off it would come to an end quickly, and batman would immediately come to aid wolverine.

Leg Presses 2500 pounds

Benches well over 1000

Batman can also hold a ceiling up

Because of Batmans incredible strength, he was able to break through bazooka proof glass, what to stop him from breaking Master Chiefs armor. His striking power is not one to be reckoned with.

No Caption Provided

Here, he is kicking trees in half and punching bricks to crumbs. Sure, T'Challa has many defenses against this, but Batman wont take him for granted.

Batman is also very quick and agile, Master Chief will probably never see him coming.

He's a master acrobat, able to run faster, jump higher and hit harder than any normal human, he is +peak human.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Batman disappears in the blink of a eye, and even flash couldn't find him and is quick and elusive enough to sway away from a reaction time from your average cop.

No Caption Provided

your turn.

No Caption Provided

Sincerely ONE_TOOTH_PIANIST

One_Tooth_Pianist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By One_Tooth_Pianist
HigorM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#9 HigorM  Moderator

@pierpat are you still up to this fight?

One_Tooth_Pianist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HigorM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers