deactivated-5bf70359d2dd1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Darkseid vs Superman

Martian Manhunter vs Pheonix

Thor vs Ghost Rider - I guess Thor via bfr.

Iron Man vs Dr Doom

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By jeanroygrant

Darkseid vs Superman-Superman struggles against Darkseid's avatar's, he would get curbstomped by the original.

Martian Manhunter vs Pheonix-Spite nuff said.

Thor vs Ghost Rider-Thor beats him to death. Mjolnir should be a holy weapon, that's more than enough for Ghost Rider.

Iron Man vs Dr Doom-He almost beat Hulk, something Iron Man could never do, even with prep.

Genxsis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Genxsis

Darkseid vs Superman- The only reason Superman doesn't murder everyone is C/PIS. All out superman would Stomp just about anyone. If Superman currently has 1/3 the power to move a planet, he should just apply that same pushing force to someone's chest. Game.

Martian Manhunter vs Pheonix - - I feel like he's still weak to fire. So yeah. Stomp-tacular

Thor vs Ghost Rider - ?? Really? Slings Mjolnir at full force. Murder

Iron Man vs Dr Doom - Stole galactus' powers.

Tony_Shark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Tony_Shark

@jeanroygrant said:

Darkseid vs Superman-Superman struggles against Darkseid's avatar's, he would get curbstomped by the original.

Thor vs Ghost Rider-Thor beats him to death. Mjolnir should be a holy weapon, that's more than enough for Ghost Rider.

Iron Man vs Dr Doom-He almost beat Hulk, something Iron Man could never do, even with prep.

Actually, Iron Man is very well capable of beating the Hulk. PIS has worked on Hulk's favor though. Like the nanobots that were sabotaged in WWH.

He has a pretty good chance of beating Doom, specially after their encounter in Mighty Avengers.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By jeanroygrant

@Tony_Sharksaid:

@jeanroygrant said:

Actually, Iron Man is very well capable of beating the Hulk. PIS has worked on Hulk's favor though. Like the nanobots that were sabotaged in WWH.

He has a pretty good chance of beating Doom, specially after their encounter in Mighty Avengers.

Probably.

ghost_rider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By ghost_rider1

Darkseid vs superman- darkseid

Martian manhunter vs phoenex- phoenix

Thor vs ghost rider- depends on which one...thor destroys johnny blaze....but zarathos destroys thor

Iron man vs Dr. Doom- dr.doom

MasterM0r0n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By MasterM0r0n

Darkseid vs Superman

He's a god and he has taken down Superman and many of the justice league members before.

The Phoenix Force is too much for Martian Manhunter alone to handle.

Thor vs Ghost Rider

Thor.

Iron Man vs Doctor Doom

Doctor Doom this at a universal level while Iron Man thinks on a smaller level.

Reed Richards and Doctor Doom's intelligence are comparable. Tony isn't that smart.

p0st by,

Master M0r0n

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#10  Edited By Floopay

@MasterM0r0n said:

Darkseid vs Superman

He's a god and he has taken down Superman and many of the justice league members before.

Thor vs Ghost Rider

Thor.

Iron Man vs Doctor Doom

Reed Richards and Doctor Doom's intelligence are comparable. Tony isn't that smart.

p0st by,

Master M0r0n

Though Tony still beat Reed in chess (I think in all 5 of the games they were playing simultaneously). I'm just saying, he might not be as smart (which is debatable), but he definitely is more than a bit of a tactical genius, and very good at multitasking different tactics.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

MasterM0r0n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By MasterM0r0n

@Floopay said:

@MasterM0r0n said:

Darkseid vs Superman

Thor vs Ghost Rider

Thor.

Iron Man vs Doctor Doom

p0st by,

Master M0r0n

Though Tony still beat Reed in chess (I think in all 5 of the games they were playing simultaneously). I'm just saying, he might not be as smart (which is debatable), but he definitely is more than a bit of a tactical genius, and very good at multitasking different tactics.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Good point.

But again this is a fight not a chess game (I do realize it was an example of his intelligence).

Reed has more weapons to dish out through his massively intelligent brain.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Floopay

@MasterM0r0n:

True, but this is a classic example of a physicist vs. an engineer.

Yes, Reed has made more than a few grand inventions in his days, and is undoubtedly a much smarter individual.

However, Tony easily takes this as far as who has created the best weapons, and who has created the most weapons. There have gotta be somewhere around 100 or more different Iron Man suits alone, designed to defeat anyone from Hulk to the Phoenix. He's already shown that he can go toe to toe with Doctor Doom in a classic comic, and he did pretty dang well (I think he actually won, the two were trying to hack into each others suits, and I think Tony's tech won in the end).

Over and above this, all his suits are equipped with a vastly different arsenal of weaponry (not just one). Over and above this, he has created tech capable of banishing someone from their plane of existence and into the negative zone, as well as do the same thing to all of New York City. Plus we can look at all the different pieces of Stark Technology weaponry, vehicles, satellites, software, hardware, scanners, etc.

At the end of the day, Reed is a brilliant mind, and has his hands in everything. But Tony is Marvel's top inventor, and he's there for a reason.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

MasterM0r0n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By MasterM0r0n

@Floopay:

What you're saying is very true I agree.

Yes, Reed has made more than a few grand inventions in his days, and is undoubtedly a much smarter individual.

Although I still disagree with Tony Stark being a smarter individual.

Tactically and scientifically, Reed Richards is the smarter guy.

Technologically, Tony Stark is smarter.

Science wins.

However, Tony easily takes this as far as who has created the best weapons, and who has created the most weapons. There have gotta be somewhere around 100 or more different Iron Man suits alone, designed to defeat anyone from Hulk to the Phoenix. He's already shown that he can go toe to toe with Doctor Doom in a classic comic, and he did pretty dang well (I think he actually won, the two were trying to hack into each others suits, and I think Tony's tech won in the end).

Yes, Tony has beaten Doctor Doom a couple times, but the Doom is an positively-incomparable genius, he defeated the Silver Surfer once. On most of the occasions, Doctor Doom takes it.

Over and above this, all his suits are equipped with a vastly different arsenal of weaponry (not just one). Over and above this, he has created tech capable of banishing someone from their plane of existence and into the negative zone, as well as do the same thing to all of New York City. Plus we can look at all the different pieces of Stark Technology weaponry, vehicles, satellites, software, hardware, scanners, etc.

Reed Richards discovered the negative zone fooling around with science.

Reed Richards also has a lot of weapons in store in his lab of his and he invented the Ultimate Nullifier.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Floopay

@MasterM0r0n:

Reed Richards didn't invent the Ultimate Nullifier, Johnny Storm stole and Richards discovered how to use it :P

And yes, Richards is much smarter, but as proven in their chess match, Tony is definitely the better tactician. And as history states, Tony is the better inventor.

Again, I Richards is a much smarter guy in almost every capacity, but in those two areas Tony has a very well defined edge.

Thanks for reading,

Floopy

MasterM0r0n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By MasterM0r0n

@Floopay said:

@MasterM0r0n:

Reed Richards didn't invent the Ultimate Nullifier, Johnny Storm stole and Richards discovered how to use it :P

And yes, Richards is much smarter, but as proven in their chess match, Tony is definitely the better tactician. And as history states, Tony is the better inventor.

Again, I Richards is a much smarter guy in almost every capacity, but in those two areas Tony has a very well defined edge.

Thanks for reading,

Floopy

My bad. But learning how to use it is also a big achievement no kidding.

A Chess match doesn't prove who wins in a fight (with tactical skills involved). Sure it involves tactics, but it's mostly memory (and skill of the game) . Sure Tony is the better inventor, but Reed isn't bad at inventing tools of his own either. Reed has also made plans to stop Galactus! WHOA!

Reed just outclasses Tony Stark through preparation. Tony Stark maybe smart, but not smarter than Reed (for the moment).

p0st by,

Master M0r0n