#1 Posted by Hailey (45 posts) - - Show Bio
#2 Posted by Zenma (4970 posts) - - Show Bio

Fidel Castro...(tread ended)

#3 Posted by Uchiha NeVann (17706 posts) - - Show Bio

Caeser all the way, rome didn't start to fall until his son took over

#4 Posted by Chameleone (8710 posts) - - Show Bio

Julias Caesar definately. I can't think of anything Fidel could do better than Caesar

#5 Posted by Chameleone (8710 posts) - - Show Bio

Uchiha NeVann says:

"Caeser all the way, rome didn't start to fall until his son took over"

No Rome didn't fall until 400 years after his son took over. His son, Octavian (Augustus) started the Golden Age of Pax Romana

#6 Posted by Switch (4527 posts) - - Show Bio

What is this, weapons or mano e mano? Weapons Fidel wins, hes got a freaking gun. But otherwise, Julius all the way.

#7 Posted by Chameleone (8710 posts) - - Show Bio

Switch says:

"What is this, weapons or mano e mano? Weapons Fidel wins, hes got a freaking gun. But otherwise, Julius all the way."

it's leadership

#8 Posted by Uchiha NeVann (17706 posts) - - Show Bio

chameleone says:

"Uchiha NeVann says:
"Caeser all the way, rome didn't start to fall until his son took over"
No Rome didn't fall until 400 years after his son took over. His son, Octavian (Augustus) started the Golden Age of Pax Romana"

golden age my A55 to me the fall begain when Augustus took over it just took some time for the full affect. Ok, i'll give it to him for mixing inherited traditions and a changed economic, political and social reality, but he merely united them under one person..... himself. trying to make himself a god... pfft how many times has that failed....

but that created four distinct problems. (1) He had to secure the northern frontiers against attack. Civil wars had involved the army and had led to a weakening of the frontiers of the border. (2) The army had grown too large and unmanageable: the army formed a state within a state. (3) The urban population and small farmers had to be helped. (4) His new government had to promote confidence among the senatorial class which was necessary for efficient rule.

#9 Posted by UzumakiKazaki (28 posts) - - Show Bio

Julius for the win, he was a better leader held more respect in his early years and was a better strategist, Castro was placed in power so no contest

#10 Posted by King Saturn (224411 posts) - - Show Bio

Julius Caesar would win this one.

#11 Posted by Gloom (3653 posts) - - Show Bio

One on one, Fidel.