Fictional badasses - Round 1: Fetts vs Mr. Ingenuity

CapFanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By CapFanboy

Winner decided by votes. First to 5 votes wins. Votes can only be changed once. Anyone except the users in the thread name can vote. If one of the users involved does not enter the discussion within 48 hours then they forfeit.

BATTLEFIELD

Teams start in/on a large office building. Fetts' team starts on the ground floor, Mr Ingenuity's are dropped on the roof. The office building contains twenty three floors, floors 1-20 are simple office floors with an array of cubicles. Floors 21-22 are construction sites with debris lying everywhere and staircases leading to the roof. There is scaffolding on the bottom five floors of the building and a window washing platform on the roof that goes down the left side. Outside the building to the left, is a construction site where several partially built houses are situated. A busy road leads to the front door and the remaining sides are surrounded by open fields full of grass. Throughout the building are different materials typically found in an office building your teams can use however they wish

FIRST TEAM TO BE ELIMINATED.

MEMBERS CAN SPLIT UP AND WANDER ON THEIR OWN.

AMMUNITION AND WEAPONS CAN BE SHARED BETWEEN TEAM MEMBERS OR PICKED UP BY OPPOSITION.

Mr_Ingenuity

John Preston - Katana & custom pistols and mags.

Ethan Hunt - Pistol, Combat knife, Grenade, and flash grandes.

Raizo - Katanas, Kyoketsu-Shoge, 2 smoke grenades, Shurikens.

Wesley Gibson (Movie) - His costume Hand guns and bullets with machete.

Team: Gas masks, Flash lights, Infrared vision goggles,Vests.

Fetts

Data - M240 w/ thermal scope and armor piercing rounds, RPG, tricorder, combat knife, 3 semtex grenades

Chuck Bartowski - Silenced AK-74, Silenced SPAS-12 w/ heartbeat sensor, Silenced M9, combat knife, 3 semtex grenades, kevlar suit

Storm Shadow - Katana, Naginata, 25 throwing stars, combat knife, 3 semtex grenades

Captain Fordo - ACR Grenadier w/ holographic sights, SPAS-12, Desert Eagle, vibroknife, 3 EMP grenades

Once you have finalized your equipment list for each (following the guidelines in the original thread here) post them on this and I shall add them to the OP. If you don't, each member of your team will be given a default equipment list consisting of:

Standard AK-47 (1x 40 bullet detachable magazine + 1x 10 bullet detachable magazine)

FN P90 (1x 50 bullet detachable box magazine)

Colt Python (6-inch barrel, six round cylinder. 25 bullets)

Combat Knife

3 Frag Grenades.

WINNER PROGRESSES TO THE QUARTER-FINALS.

FETTS: 1 MR_INGENUITY: 0

Fetts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Fetts
@CapFanboy: Is our teams aware of our opponents' abilities? 

Also I already gave my list of equipment: 

Data (No Phasers?!?! Damn!) 
M240 w/ thermal scope and armor piercing rounds, RPG, tricorder, combat knife, 3 semtex grenades 

Chuck Bartowski 
Silenced AK-74, Silenced SPAS-12 w/ heartbeat sensor, Silenced M9, combat knife, 3 semtex grenades, kevlar suit 

Storm Shadow 
Katana, Naginata, 50 throwing stars, combat knife, 3 semtex grenades 

Captain Fordo (No blasters :/) 
ACR Grenadier w/ holographic sights, electrifying wrist cord (?), if not then I'll take a SPAS-12, Desert Eagle, vibroknife, 3 EMP grenades 

Note: I replaced Data's Desert Eagle for a tricorder (which isn't even a weapon). I hope you don't mind. 

Ok let's begin with the lesson shall we? :) 

Firstly, I know nothing of Raizo or John Preston, so you'll have to give me some feats for them. Let me start off with my team's abilities, starting with Data. 

Data is an android created by one Dr. Soong. Data is mostly known for his intelligence. He is able to make thousands of calculations per second. But, Data also has a couple more useful abilities. Firstly, he is bulletproof (Star Trek: First Contact). Any attempt in H2H combat will fail to put him down. 

However I will say a grenade will most likely be able to kill him. So your team members do have a way of killing of him and thus doesn't make him cheap. Data isn't totally indestructible. 

Furthermore, Data would own anybody here in H2H combat. Let's start with his strength. Data's most notable strength feat is when he stopped a 1960s taxi cab coming at him at full speed (TNG: Emergence). Furthermore, Data has one-shotted Borg (Star Trek: First Contact). Data also has the ability to copy others moves exactly (forget the episode, but he showed it while learning how to dance with Dr. Beveraly Crusher). Not to mention Data has the ability to move his hands extremely fast. He has built a model pyramid within seconds (TNG: Hero Worship) and inserted hundreds of chips back into their servers within a minute (TNG: The Naked Now). Obviously, H2H combat will come as a last resort. But if it does come to H2H combat, Data will inevitably win. 

Data's reflexes are also superb reflexes. He has dodged lasers, energy projections from security systems, and phaser blasts (although Picard, a more knowledgeable Star Trek user, informs me that that instance was bad writing). 

Data's hearing is also amplified (TNG: The Schizoid Man). He was able to hear Picard's footsteps from about 20 or 25 ft. away. But to the viewer of the episode, Picard's footsteps could not be heard. 

Now let's go to Chuck Bartowski, the weakest member of my team. I don't have much to say about him. The intersect in his brain can give him access to any martial art, gun, government file, and other activities a spy might need to know. It tells him how to beat a situation. Much like Midnighter's battle computer save for the fact that the intersect does not grant him superhuman speed, requires a couple seconds to process, and can be countered if fast enough. 

Clone Captain Fordo is an ARC (Advanced Recon Commando) trooper. His genes were enhanced and were purposely made to be superior to Jango Fett's. This includes intelligence, agility, reflexes, etc. Now having those qualities and having them be superior to Jango Fett's is actually a big deal. Jango Fett was able to beat 20 Jedi with his bare hands. Unfortunately I do not have all the scans but I assure you it was 20 Jedi. 

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

And for a couple of fun facts, Clone Captain Fordo is one of the few who have actually been able to hurt Durge (who has a healing factor, sees everything in slow motion, and can kick the crap out of Jedi). Also, Fordo's armor is quite light and pretty durable, thus giving him the ability to move around a lot. 

Storm Shadow is no pushover either and could potentially be the most dangerous person on my team (him or Data). I'll let the scans speak for themselves. 
 Slices the wick of a candle right down the middle
 Slices the wick of a candle right down the middle
 Bullet fast reflexes
 Bullet fast reflexes
 Fights upside down
 Fights upside down

Fighting a group of ninja part 1 
Fighting a group of ninja part 1 
Fighting a group of ninjas part 2 (includes taking out a blade in mid-air with a ninja star) 
Fighting a group of ninjas part 2 (includes taking out a blade in mid-air with a ninja star) 
Dodges energy blasts 
Dodges energy blasts 

Deflects bullet 
Deflects bullet 
Slices three arrows 
Slices three arrows 
 Defeats some type of electrical projectiles with targeting systems
 Defeats some type of electrical projectiles with targeting systems

Casually closes the gap between himself and a squad of troops 
Casually closes the gap between himself and a squad of troops 
Catches a knife and dodges bullets 
Catches a knife and dodges bullets 
 Knife fighting skills
 Knife fighting skills

Now that @Mr_Ingenuity: knows about my team, I'd prefer it if he could tell me about Raizo and John Preston before I begin my actual argument.
renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By renamed040924

Why are we only doing one match at a time?

CapFanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By CapFanboy

@Fetts said:

@CapFanboy: Is our teams aware of our opponents' abilities?

No. I know about the equipment, I was just wondering if you wanted to change it or anything.

@nickzambuto said:

Why are we only doing one match at a time?

Currently there are ten participants, so I need to knock them down to 8 for the quarter finals. I would have more than one at a time but I don't want to miss/cock up anything in this one here. The tourney shouldn't take long...as long as everyone makes their vote.

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By mr_ingenuity  Moderator

@Fetts:

Equipment in or order of team.

Katana & custom pistols and mags.

Pistol, Combat knife, Grenade, and flash grandes.

Katanas, Kyoketsu-Shoge, 2 smoke grenades, Shurikens.

His costume Hand guns and bullets with machete.

Team: Gas masks, Flash lights, Infrared vision goggles,Vests.

John Preston fighting is the gun kata. Which he puts himself in the perfect position to dodge aim and bullet fight path. He is the highest ranking of his class and can take on multiple opponents at once. Also has proficient use of a katana.

First video might be to hard to see.

2:16 second half.

Raizo is a ninja and trained in the art of stealth. So his second most notable feat is at pulling a hit on Yakuza. Note the scenes below is very graphic.

Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Silver2467

Jango beating Jedi is worthless as a physical feat; it was a result of combat skill, not physicality. And even as a combat feat, the showing is practically useless; there is nothing impressive about beating up no-name, featless Jedi, many of whom were never even focused on him. Jango was losing against Tor Viszla and only fought evenly with him at best later on, and Vizsla himself is a completely normal human in physical stats with little to no combat feats of his own. So let's not exaggerate.

Fordo has never hurt Durge either. In fact, Fordo and his entire company of clones were incapable of even harming Durge to any significant extent. Durge plowed through most of them, with the rest only surviving because of Obi-Wan's intervention.

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By mr_ingenuity  Moderator

I'll be AFK for a several hours.

Fetts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Fetts
@Silver2467: Does combat skill not require intelligence and quick-thinking as well though to a certain degree? Both being qualities that I'd imagine were enhanced in the cloning process. And I feel like that might be a little harsh. While the factors you mentioned may be true, I still feel like it's an impressive feat. Sure they may be featless but the every Jedi has TK abilities, precognition, enhanced speed, skills with a lightsaber, all which you are aware of. Now again you are right to a certain degree that it's not as impressive as it may sound like due to the lack of feats from the Jedi he beat. But I refuse to believe that a man with absolutely no powers beating a group of 20 Jedi with his bare hands is just another case of "kicking the crap out of cannon fodder".  

Also not to mention ARC troopers were personally trained by Jango Fett himself. So I'd imagine Jango taught them quite a few things in terms of combat skill. 

What do you mean he didn't hurt him? IIRC Fordo electrocuted Durge which caused him to scream in pain. That's why he was angered so much.
MenaceForever2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By MenaceForever2

Fett gets my vote for now

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By mr_ingenuity  Moderator

Now as far as team work John Preston, Ethan Hunt, Wesley Gibson are exceptional in that area. Ethan Hunt being a field and operation leader.

Now advantage goes to me with high ground. Because elevators will be cut and stairs will be watched. Also my team has stealth advantage seeing how three out of four has stealth feats.

Now the the most versatile on my team go to Wesley having reaction time, being a bullet timer, and excellent at prep.

Now unless Data eye is bullet proof it dose not matter. With all things considered.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By renamed040924

@Silver2467 said:

Jango beating Jedi is worthless as a physical feat; it was a result of combat skill, not physicality. And even as a combat feat, the showing is practically useless; there is nothing impressive about beating up no-name, featless Jedi, many of whom were never even focused on him. Jango was losing against Tor Viszla and only fought evenly with him at best later on, and Vizsla himself is a completely normal human in physical stats with little to no combat feats of his own. So let's not exaggerate.Fordo has never hurt Durge either. In fact, Fordo and his entire company of clones were incapable of even harming Durge to any significant extent. Durge plowed through most of them, with the rest only surviving because of Obi-Wan's intervention.

Over 10,000 posts and still a n00b. smh

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By mr_ingenuity  Moderator

Prep feat.

MenaceForever2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By MenaceForever2

@nickzambuto: nick go on your alt and talk to him like that before you make yourself look bad

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By renamed040924

@menaceforever said:

@nickzambuto: nick go on your alt and talk to him like that before you make yourself look bad

No, I wanted to point out his n00bness, and I don't need to hide behind an alt to do it.

Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Silver2467
@Fetts said:
every Jedi has TK abilities
Too bad none of them used it against Jango. And, no, not every Jedi has TK either.

But I refuse to believe that a man with absolutely no powers beating a group of 20 Jedi with his bare hands is just another case of "kicking the crap out of cannon fodder".
Well, they are. No-name Jedi are often like no-name Green Lanterns: they are foils to make another character look good, especially if shown in numbers like a dozen to twenty. The fact that absolutely none of the Jedi Jango fought displayed any kind of Force proficiency or power should speak for itself. And as I already mentioned, Jango had considerably more trouble against Vizsla, another character with limited feats and no superhuman physical stats. So once again, let's not pretend Jango beating up nameless Jedi is somehow a great feat, because if it is, he certainly has quite a few lesser showings to contradict it.

Also not to mention ARC troopers were personally trained by Jango Fett himself. So I'd imagine Jango taught them quite a few things in terms of combat skill.
This might matter if and when Fordo actually gains some combat skill feats. 

What do you mean he didn't hurt him? IIRC Fordo electrocuted Durge which caused him to scream in pain. That's why he was angered so much.
So shooting a cable at Durge's head while he stands there and does nothing and then watching Durge as he proceeds to knock you to the ground and prepare to crush you is a feat now? To repeat, Fordo's whole company was inefficient against Durge. He was running through them easily and was about to kill Fordo had Obi-Wan not burst Durge apart from the inside.

@nickzambuto said: 

Flag button still works, friend. Say hello to the powers that be and give them my regards for me.
MenaceForever2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By MenaceForever2

i guess you aint a b*tch @nickzambuto:

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By renamed040924

@Silver2467 said:

@Fetts said:
Too bad none of them used it against Jango. And, no, not every Jedi has TK either.

But I refuse to believe that a man with absolutely no powers beating a group of 20 Jedi with his bare hands is just another case of "kicking the crap out of cannon fodder".
Well, they are. No-name Jedi are often like no-name Green Lanterns: they are foils to make another character look good, especially if shown in numbers like a dozen to twenty. The fact that absolutely none of the Jedi Jango fought displayed any kind of Force proficiency or power should speak for itself. And as I already mentioned, Jango had considerably more trouble against Vizsla, another character with limited feats and no superhuman physical stats. So once again, let's not pretend Jango beating up nameless Jedi is somehow a great feat, because if it is, he certainly has quite a few lesser showings to contradict it.

So shooting a cable at Durge's head while he stands there and does nothing and then watching Durge as he proceeds to knock you to the ground and prepare to crush you is a feat now? To repeat, Fordo's whole company was inefficient against Durge. He was running through them easily and was about to kill Fordo had Obi-Wan not burst Durge apart from the inside.

@nickzambuto said:

Flag button still works, friend. Say hello to the powers that be and give them my regards for me.

I didn't do anything wrong. You broke the rules of the tournament by interfering in a match.

Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Silver2467
@nickzambuto said:

You broke the rules of the tournament by interfering in a match.

I'm not arguing for any side. I offered information on a subject I know more about than most other users on this site. It would be rather unfortunate if showings were given as legit or accurate when in fact they weren't and this played a role in one party winning or losing. This is not the first time I have done this either, and in none of those cases did I stick around to present a case or in any other fashion "interfere" with the debate. 

In any case, if Fetts wants me to stop correcting him, he can tell me that himself. Baiting me as you did, which is an interference, is hardly an appropriate response.
mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By mr_ingenuity  Moderator

Now with my team moving as a team will have each others back to prevent ambush. With John and Wesley leading. Adding to Ethan and Raizo equipment providing cover at any time. Also Raizo will take to the ceiling to watch movement from a safe position.

Now the only problem I can really for see is storm shadow. Only if my team can't keep up with his movement. But with infrared vision I doubt.

Being overly out classed Chuck goes down first. With Data being the hardest to kill Wesley takes out his eye as seen in his rampage and distance is not a problem with the bullets he uses.

Which leaves Storm Shadow and Captain Fordo. Depending on the scans you can provide. Captain Fordo armor might be able to stand up against bullets. But his visor most likely isn't that durable.

The best scenario I can come up with for my team is Storm Shadow is left and Ethan coming out severely wounded or dead. But the other three finishing Storm shadow off.

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By mr_ingenuity  Moderator

@Fetts: Looking at Data's feats his main problem is variables. The more their are his chances of reproducing it is slim.

I'm looking for feats he apply to combat. Because the feats I see shows no sign they can be duplicated in a gun fight.

Fetts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Fetts
@Silver2467 said:
@nickzambuto said:

You broke the rules of the tournament by interfering in a match.

I'm not arguing for any side. I offered information on a subject I know more about than most other users on this site. It would be rather unfortunate if showings were given as legit or accurate when in fact they weren't and this played a role in one party winning or losing. This is not the first time I have done this either, and in none of those cases did I stick around to present a case or in any other fashion "interfere" with the debate.  In any case, if Fetts wants me to stop correcting him, he can tell me that himself. Baiting me as you did, which is an interference, is hardly an appropriate response.
No no it's fine. I rather enjoy there lessons. 

@Silver2467 said:
@Fetts said:
Too bad none of them used it against Jango. And, no, not every Jedi has TK either.

So shooting a cable at Durge's head while he stands there and does nothing and then watching Durge as he proceeds to knock you to the ground and prepare to crush you is a feat now? To repeat, Fordo's whole company was inefficient against Durge. He was running through them easily and was about to kill Fordo had Obi-Wan not burst Durge apart from the inside.

@nickzambuto said: 

Which Jedi don't have TK abilities if you don't mind me asking? 

Ya but the thing with the Green Lantern thing is that  they get taken down by people who actually have powers. If featless Green Lanterns were taken down by somebody without powers, would that not be considered a great feat for that powerless person (as absurd as that may sound)? Due to the fact that these Jedi are featless yes it's not absolutely amazing. But I definitely wouldn't call it unimpressive either. 

Well, there was that one badass scene on Coruscant... 

Imho, that's the most badass performance a clone has ever pulled off. 

Does nothing? Durge was screaming in pain and getting angered quite a bit. I wouldn't quite say he shrugged that off. I feel like that's more of a feat for the electrocuting wrist cord. And perhaps a little bit of an intelligence feat too. Rather than hopelessly shooting his blasters at him he used a weapon that could have possibly put Durge down. Same thing happened on Hypori. Rather than hopelessly shoot at Grievous and get slaughtered, Fordo called in for the gunship as backup so they could complete their mission. Two examples of quick, intelligent thinking. 

Now unless Data eye is bullet proof it dose not matter. With all things considered.

Lol. Under the artificial skin on his eye, is the same materials on his skull (Star Trek: First Contact). So I can make a reasonable guess that it is.  Even if it wasn't, Data would undoubtedly be the first one to draw his gun before Wesley could.

The only way you guys are putting Data down is by grenade, believe me. 

Now onto my actual debate: 

Firstly, our team has the advantage of knowing exactly where your team is at all times due to the tricorder (which was approved of fyi). Not to mention we have a heartbeat sensor to boot. Undoubtedly, both teams would head towards each other. I think I can also make a reasonable guess that one or more of your team members will use the window washing platform as a means to get down and flank us. Meanwhile, the rest of your team would be making their way down the stairs. My team will make their way towards the sixth level. By the time we get to the sixth level, your team will be around the fourteenth which gives us plenty of time to set up. 

The first thing our team does is turn off all lights. When somebody comes through the door or passes by via window washing platform, our team will have the advantage of seeing your team and covering the windows with whatever desks we can find. That way, when and if somebody comes in, we'll have the advantage of seeing them while they can't see us. And since the windows are covered by desks, it'll make it impossible for anybody to get through the window.

Now a couple of things can happen as regards to the opponents coming down the stairs: 
1. They pass our level and then we get the jump on them. If anybody tries to use the stairs directly beneath us when we come out, Data can simply shoot through the stairs with his M240 w/ armor piercing rounds. As for the rest, they'd be taken out by Captain Fordo or Chuck Bartowski. 

2. Your team can decide to check our level out. In doing so, we know that your team has stopped to open the door and thus we can shoot all hell upon you. 

In either of those scenarios, your team members in the stair cases will all be dead. And afterwards, anybody who comes down via window washing platform would be blown off it via semtex grenade. 

Now that's assuming if your team comes down. Your strategy is to wait and ambush us. I have an answer for that too. 

Using the tricorder, we know which level you'll be on to wait and ambush us. I'm assuming you'd try to pull of similar tactics to the ones I just mentioned. So, as stealthy as we can be, we'll make our way to the floor directly beneath you. Using the tricorder and the heartbeat sensor on Chuck's SPAS-12, we'll set up each of our team mates directly under yours. From there we can shoot through the wall areas directly above us and take out your team from one level below.
mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By mr_ingenuity  Moderator

@Fetts: See page 1 most of my debate is there. How my team will function and feats.

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By mr_ingenuity  Moderator

@Fetts: Plus this battle ending without direct confrontation is totals out of the question. Stating other wise without proof is pure speculation on your part. I've other wise proved a grate deal of my claims on reaction, stealth, and prep feats. Also gave information on characters you ask for. All I ask is the same information.

Fetts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Fetts

Note: I am a little tired now so if I misread your points then I apologize. 

@Mr_Ingenuity
: Ah. I see I misread your first part. I thought it said you'd be setting up an ambush on my team rather than functioning as a team to prevent one. My mistake. 
 @Mr_Ingenuity said: 

Also gave information on characters you ask for. All I ask is the same information. 

Did you not read my first post? I gave a buttload. I told you about everybody's capabilities and even provided scans and videos to back them up. What more do you want?

@Mr_Ingenuity said: 

@Fetts: Plus this battle ending without direct confrontation is totals out of the question. Stating other wise without proof is pure speculation on your part.

I'm afraid you have me at a loss here. Are you saying my team can't do simple tasks like setting up barricades, turning off lights, ambushing, walking up the stairs, or anything of the like that just about any person on this earth is capable of doing? If so, that is an extremely weak argument. If not, which part of my post would you like me to prove? The part about the tricorder and the heartbeat sensor reading the position of your team? What? 

@Mr_Ingenuity

said:

@Fetts: Looking at Data's feats his main problem is variables. The more their are his chances of reproducing it is slim.

I'm looking for feats he apply to combat. Because the feats I see shows no sign they can be duplicated in a gun fight.

Again you have me at a loss here. What do you mean? The fact that Data is bulletproof means he can't be shot to death. That will be very useful in a gun fight. What proof do you have that he can't do that in this instance? The fact that Data can move his hands significantly faster than anybody on your team means he's faster on the quick draw than anybody else on your team. That will be very useful in a gun fight. What proof do you have of that he can't do that in this instance? The fact that Data's hearing is extremely amplified means that he can't be flanked in any way without him knowing it. That will be very useful in a gun fight. What proof do you have that he can't do it in this instance? The fact that he has great strength also helps him to lift his faster than any of your team members can. What proof do you have that he can't do it in this instance? 

Also Raizo will take to the ceiling to watch movement from a safe position.

I'm not entirely sure infra-red goggle can see through about 20 levels. For that you'd need X-Ray goggles. Even if they could, you'd have a hard time finding where my team is considering there's quite possibly a good deal of other lights on as well, which would give you a hard time finding our team.

Let's assume we can't get you without direct confrontation, you have significant proof to back that statement up, and we are not capable of doing so. 

While you do have a weapon that can put Data down, the scenario serves us quite well. I think we can both agree we'd run into each other while making our climb up or down. Considering the distance between us when we first enter the stairway, you'd have to time that grenade perfectly. You'd have to consider how much time it'd take for the grenade to explode after you take the pin off, toss it down, the time it'd take for it to explode, and the time it'd take for Data to get up to the area the grenade would explode to. It takes time and concentration to make those calculations (unless you have Data :D). And you have to do all of that while getting shot at and before an RPG blows you all to kingdom come. Good luck with that. 

Also, assuming you leave Raizo up on the roof using the infra-red goggles which is totally pointless, that would put your team at a disadvantage. It'd be 4 vs 3. 
mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By mr_ingenuity  Moderator

@Fetts:

Regarding Data in the first video he has trouble with dancing given he has to improvise. Listen to what he says at 5:36

Then his speed feat he has the ample amount of time to assess the structure before building the replica. What i'm asking for is a video of his combat feats not just stated abilities.

Data is not quicker on the draw see John Preston and Wesley's videos.

@Mr_Ingenuity said:

Depending on the scans you can provide. Captain Fordo armor might be able to stand up against bullets. But his visor most likely isn't that durable.

What I want here is durability feats of his armor. Which would give me some accurate information. Sorry I'm being so skeptic.

We will move via stairs. That is why elevators will be cut. No climbing up the wire for ambush. And lights are not a problem with infrared goggles.

Now in regards to Raizo he is up there for good reason. He has notable feats for staying in the shadows here & here. Which doubles as information for teammates in an office area.

The shooting the floor scenario is very hard to believe. With the John and Wesley leading clearing floors deemed necessary before proceeding. Also cutting the time down with infrared. Also rendering attacks useless. Even if you decide on RPG which annihilates your floor and take out only two of my people. With the rest on the stairs waiting for the all clear to move to the next floor. With Raizo and Ethan ready to provide flash grenades and smoke that will make it hard to see and breath. Hence the gas mask & goggles.

Then we have final confrontation in the event we meet. You may have a great set up all ready in place. But on instincts my first two will move for cover ( being bullet timers and dodgers) followed by a flash and finally smoke. In which the fight breaks out and every one proves their worth.

Raizo then moves for the ceiling. Ethan follows at appropriate time. RPG is once aging irreverent unless Data can survive. Grenade has a contained blast IMO that will not take the floor.

The ninja should go for each other, and other three are looked in gun battle. In a smoke filled room. That can render your team unconscious.

Fetts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Fetts
@Mr_Ingenuity said:

@Fetts:

Regarding Data in the first video he has trouble with dancing given he has to improvise. Listen to what he says at 5:36

Then his speed feat he has the ample amount of time to asses the structure before building the replica. What i'm asking for is a video of his combat feats not just stated abilities.

Data is not quicker on the draw see John Preston and Wesley's videos.

Firstly, I don't see how Data had trouble improvising. What indicates that he did? He even got a compliment from her. Secondly, Data was simply stating that Dr. Crusher was giving him a lot of commands. She said afterwards that he was doing fine and he was indeed, doing fine. Another example is Data learned 5 different hand languages. All in a very short time. Data could simply take any number of hits, wait until his opponent has broken all of his hands and feet or tire out, and copy the same exact moves that were just performed. 

What are you talking about? Data turned around, walked over to the table and just did it. He didn't have to assess anything in order to build it. He only gave the assessment he did in an attempt to make the boy feel better.

Could John Preston and Wesley build a pyramid like that within seconds or insert hundreds of chips into servers within a minute? Data's hands move faster and thus he's faster on the quick draw. If not, at the very least they're equal. But I'm quite sure he's faster. Not that it matters because even if they could get the draw on him first it'd accomplish nothing and do no damage to him. 

There aren't a whole lot of combat feats. He hasn't really needed to go all out in H2H combat. H2H I'm assuming you're talking about yes? Data fought the Borg (who are quite durable and dangerous) and kicked the crap out of most of them. Lore, Data's brother who has the same physical abilities that he does, took Worf out in two strikes. And he wasn't even trying. Other than that he hasn't gone all out much because he hasn't need to very often. He either one-shots people, breaks their fingers, or pulls Spock's classic nerve strike for the most part. Some of your people may know more martial arts and what not. But considering if they tried any on him they'd break the hand or foot, I'd say they really wouldn't stand a chance against him. 

@Mr_Ingenuity said:

Depending on the scans you can provide. Captain Fordo armor might be able to stand up against bullets. But his visor most likely isn't that durable.

What I want here is durability feats of his armor. Which would give me some accurate information. Sorry I'm being so skeptic.

I can't give any scans of that because a) he's never been hit before b) he only has one picture in one panel and other than that he only appear in the TV series, Star Wars: Clone Wars. 

The shooting the floor scenario is very hard to believe. With the John and Wesley leading clearing floors deemed necessary before proceeding. Also cutting the time down with infrared. Also rendering attacks useless. Even if you decide on RPG which annihilates your floor and take out only two of my people. With the rest on the stairs waiting for the all clear to move to the next floor. With Raizo and Ethan ready to provide flash grenades and smoke that will make it hard to see and breath. Hence the gas mask & goggles.

Well, I guess it depends on the type of floor and the guns you use to shoot through it. If necessary, we can toss a semtex grenade or two right under a couple of them. 

I have a hard time telling exactly what you're saying the next three sentences. Your improper grammar is overwhelming. 

I don't think you understand what I'm saying exactly, I'm saying if our team was incapable of ambushing you, we'd most likely be shooting each other in the stairway. Your team would be shooting up at us, mine would be shooting back up at you. We have an RPG which we can use to blow your entire, or most of your team up. Your team will be about 20 stories up so an RPG blast will not effect us. 

And lights are not a problem with infrared goggles.

Again, I'm not saying this matters because I'm quite sure infra-red goggles can't look through 20 stories and you're thinking of X-Ray goggles. But I'd imagine the lighting from all those levels would cover our heat signatures. 

Now in regards to Raizo he is up there for good reason. He has notable feats for staying in the shadows here & here. Which doubles as information for teammates in an office area.

It doesn't matter if he can stay in the shadows, we'll know where he is at all times due to the tricorder and heartbeat sensor. 

Then we have final confrontation in the event we meet. You may have a great set up all ready in place. But on instincts my first two will move for cover ( being bullet timers and dodgers) followed by a flash and finally smoke. In which the fight breaks out and every one proves their worth.

Even if they could react fast enough, they won't find any cover that'll protect them from armor piercing rounds. But they can't really. We're already waiting for them and we have at least two team mates who are just as fast, if not faster. Not to mention we could simply shoot through the door before they even come. Even if they did get that far. A flash grenade isn't going to do anything to Data and a smoke grenade won't matter because he'll still know where you are due to his tricorder. But none of that matters because as soon as that door opens they're dead anyways. 

Raizo then moves for the ceiling. Ethan follows at appropriate time. RPG is once aging irreverent unless Data can survive. Grenade has a contained blast IMO that will not take the floor.

Not going to matter we'll still no where Raizo is due to the tricorder, Data's hearing, and heartbeat sensor and he's not going to get that far in the first place. Ethan won't be able to do jack. I'm willing to bet that Chuck, my weakest member could match or beat him. The intersect gave an unexperienced Morgan to catch ninja stars and dodge tranquilizers. The intersect in a more experienced Chuck is more deadly. And again Ethan won't get that far in the first place. And you forget that each of my team members have 3 semtex grenades. That's a total of 12 grenades vs your 1. Not saying that we'd be stupid enough to use all of them on one floor but you're still outnumbered in terms of grenades. And again you're not going to even get the chance to use it. 

The ninja should go for each other, and other three are looked in gun battle. In a smoke filled room. That can render your team unconscious.

I agree that each ninja would if your ninja got the chance. Which he won't. 

Our team knows where you guys are at all times. Each of your team members will have armor piercing rounds in the head before they even touch the knob. Even your bullet timers. They won't see the gun being lifted or see the bullet becoming because there's a wall between you and us. 
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Silver2467
@Fetts said: 

Which Jedi don't have TK abilities if you don't mind me asking? 
Corran Horn and his family, among others. Now, technically, they do have TK but to a pitifully low level to the extent that moving a pebble a centimeter is a long, taxing process. Different Jedi have different strengths. 

Ya but the thing with the Green Lantern thing is that  they get taken down by people who actually have powers. If featless Green Lanterns were taken down by somebody without powers, would that not be considered a great feat for that powerless person (as absurd as that may sound)? Due to the fact that these Jedi are featless yes it's not absolutely amazing. But I definitely wouldn't call it unimpressive either. 
You may have a point on that. Ultimately, the decision is yours; I can't really decide for you how you want to regard the showing. Personally, I just think it would probably not be the best showing to mention. Can it be used? Sure. It does show tactical adaption and fighting skill. How much tactical and fighting ability? Well, hard to say given that Jango's opponents were never exposited on.

Well, there was that one badass scene on Coruscant... 

Imho, that's the most badass performance a clone has ever pulled off. 
I never disputed Fordo's efficiency as a soldier. He has an array of equipment, is a strategic leader, and has enhanced physical attributes. He is a formidable character to be sure. 

Does nothing? Durge was screaming in pain and getting angered quite a bit. I wouldn't quite say he shrugged that off. I feel like that's more of a feat for the electrocuting wrist cord. And perhaps a little bit of an intelligence feat too. Rather than hopelessly shooting his blasters at him he used a weapon that could have possibly put Durge down. Same thing happened on Hypori. Rather than hopelessly shoot at Grievous and get slaughtered, Fordo called in for the gunship as backup so they could complete their mission. Two examples of quick, intelligent thinking. 
I wasn't saying the attack did nothing; I said Durge stood there and did nothing while Fordo shot the cable at him. How much of a good showing that is for the cable is unclear however; Durge is susceptible to electricity more than any other type of energy. The reason I argued this point is because you mentioned Fordo hurting Durge as some great feat and listed Durge's physical stats and accomplishments as if those had anything to do with it. All that happened was Durge stood around, Fordo shot the cable, Durge was electrocuted, Durge mowed down clones, and Durge was about to crush Fordo. It shows more variation of equipment on Fordo's part than anything, and in that, it could be considered a good showing. As a showing of just "hurting Durge," that means very little under the circumstances.
mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By mr_ingenuity  Moderator

@Fetts: Sorry for the grammar. There was a point in their somewhere. :)

You have down playing the level of skill my team has.

Only Storm Shadow and possibly Captain Fordo can keep up in combat speed.

Walking into a trap is not what will happen with these stats.

Raizo: Puling a disappearing trick on someone faster than him. Also fighting blind in some cases.

John: Perfected a crafted that giving him synergy with guns. Having faced multiple gunmen without even a graze.

Wesley: Being a bullet timer showing instant reflexes with precision. Against wall of gun fire.

Ethan: Who does unorthodox things that actually work like a modern day MacGyver.

Your team.

Chuck: Super Spy but still not in the same league.

Data: Who is hand to hand specialist and advance AI. But fighting androids who are much slower. Doesn't exceed my team in any gun skills. Notable speed if not consistent. Still on the fence if actually bullet proof.

Captain Fordo:Has fought Jedi in hand to hand (good so far). Field leader all right. Cloned for war and best in his class. Good match up. But best feats are in another series.

Storm Shadow: Full fledged ninja, bullet timer and consistent speed and reflexes take on multiple opponents with ease.

The tricorder has many diffident verities and functions. But you only seem to be using it's sensors along with heartbeat sensor. But does not balance your teams handicap.

Because aim is what you need for faster and more agile opponents.

What I will concede to your positions it give you the ability to avoid ambush and makes for direct confrontation. Which means a frontal assault my team is well prepped for.

Fetts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Fetts
@Mr_Ingenuity said:

@Fetts: Sorry for the grammar. There was a point in their somewhere. :)

You have down playing the level of skill my team has.

Only Storm Shadow and possibly Captain Fordo can keep up in combat speed.

Walking into a trap is not what will happen with these stats.

Raizo: Puling a disappearing trick on someone faster than him. Also fighting blind in some cases.

John: Perfected a crafted that giving him synergy with guns. Having faced multiple gunmen without even a graze.

Wesley: Being a bullet timer showing instant reflexes with precision. Against wall of gun fire.

Ethan: Who does unorthodox things that actually work like a modern day MacGyver.

It's ok . :)  

I don't see how any of that prevents walking into a trap. We'll know the exact location of your team at all times. We could simply shoot through the walls before you even touch the door. 

Raizo: How is that relevant? That doesn't prevent the fact that he can't get shot through the wall. If he isn't shot first maybe he'll be able to use his disappearing act down a couple levels in order to save himself from getting shot through the wall. But then it'd be 4 vs 1 and would undoubtedly be killed.

John: Still don't see how that's relevant. How does that prevent him getting shot through the wall? 

Wesley: Don't see how that's relevant either. He's not going to see the shot coming because the wall is between them so therefore he won't be able to dodge it. 

Ethan: Still not relevant. Doesn't prevent the fact that Ethan can get shot through the wall.?

Your team.

Chuck: Super Spy but still not in the same league.

Data: Who is hand to hand specialist and advance AI. But fighting androids who are much slower. Doesn't exceed my team in any gun skills. Notable speed if not consistent. Still on the fence if actually bullet proof.

Captain Fordo:Has fought Jedi in hand to hand (good so far). Field leader all right. Cloned for war and best in his class. Good match up. But best feats are in another series.

Storm Shadow: Full fledged ninja, bullet timer and consistent speed and reflexes take on multiple opponents with ease.

Chuck: Seems a little harsh. The intersect gives him access to any martial art necessary to take down it's opponent and makes it's user extremely fast (dodging tranquilizers and catching ninja stars). It can only be countered if you're too fast for it. I'd say the only one on your team who isn't too fast for it is Ethan. Making Chuck the second weakest link in total. It also gives him access to any activity a spy might need to know. 

Data: What androids that fight slower? If you're referring to the Borg they aren't androids. And they aren't that slow and are quite durable. He may not be as skilled with guns but he's just as fast, if not faster with guns. No he's not on the fence being bulletproof. He is bulletproof. Some black lady shot him with a gun from the year 2063 in the film Star Trek: First Contact. So it was most likely more advanced then the guns you have. And the bullets bounced off of him like paper clips. 

Captain Fordo: You're mistaken. Fordo's genes were made to be superior then those to his progenitor's, Jango Fett. He was also trained personally by Jango Fett. Jango Fett is the one who took down the Jedi. Not Fordo. He's not quite the best in his class but definitely up there.  

Storm Shadow: Sounds like a correct analysis of him. 

Not that it matters, but this is how I'd say the food chain is: 

Data>Storm Shadow=Raizo>Wesley Gibson>Captain Fordo=John Preston>Chuck Bartowski>Ethan Hunt 
 or 
Data>Storm Shadow>Raizo>Wesley Gibson>John Preston>Captain Fordo>Chuck Bartowski>Ethan Hunt 

The tricorder has many diffident verities and functions. But you only seem to be using it's sensors along with heartbeat sensor. But does not balance your teams handicap.

Because aim is what you need for faster and more agile opponents.

Data is multitasking 24/7 (TNG: In Theory). 

(Skip to 4:47) 

And he won't even need the tricorder while he's shooting. As soon as your team is towards the door he can simply put down the tricorder and light em up. 

What I will concede to your positions it give you the ability to avoid ambush and makes for direct confrontation. Which means a frontal assault my team is well prepped for.

Your team may be be prepared for somebody to be behind the door. However they aren't aware of the fact that we know where you are at all times. Thus, they won't be expecting or prepared for the loads of armor piercing rounds coming through the wall.
mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By mr_ingenuity  Moderator

@Fetts: Chuck is in no way shape or form above Ethan. Have to deal with that first.

Team work

Team work and craziness.

Being a pure bred leader he is not afraid to take the lead roll.(see what i did there) I'll get back to the rest of your post soon.

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By mr_ingenuity  Moderator

@Fetts: Their is not only one way to you. But let continue on the current scenario. You ask "What is stopping them." Absolutely nothing.So Do it.

No Caption Provided

The questions you should be asking is how effective will it be. I mean two shoots lasers weapons regularly and the other one is Chuck. :P

Chuck can't Flash without increased adrenalin or stress. Which take three seconds on the show IIRC. He'll be dead before then. Still not standing a chance after.

I can still knock out Chuck and maybe Captain. Them needing air and all that silliness.

Mentioning some thing I still want to discus.

How this.

Is Compared with these

And hitting multiple people with no hassle. 0:58

@Fetts said:

Data>Storm Shadow=Raizo>Wesley Gibson>Captain Fordo=John Preston>Chuck Bartowski>Ethan Hunt
or
Data>Storm Shadow>Raizo>Wesley Gibson>John Preston>Captain Fordo>Chuck Bartowski>Ethan Hunt

No No No No No. On so many levels no.

Storm shadow is the only one who can take on Raizo with the help of Wesley and hold his own till help comes. Data can't take Wesley one on one. And Is really just a team coordinator with durability. Yep i said it.

Addressing Captain Fordo. What I thought I under understood (dramatic face) is all a lie. Please help me out. On his feats not stated ability. What physical feat has he done?

Now that door.Who is going thew? Well you guessed right. Wesley and John and Raizo. In that order.

Now I imaging the door is 36 inches width and has standard hinges. Now I'm going to keep imaging and try to write.

No Caption Provided

Coming from the top of the top satires three well placed bullets and kick will bring it down. Wesely will also bring presents 1 flash and 1 smoke grande. Which will blind and suffocate anyone without signification endurance and relying on clean air. My team has equipment ready. From there Chuck will be dead. Don't question death It is absolute.

In a second later is John. Without being grazed lays down cover fire in already smoke filing room. Next is Raizo pulling his disappearing act enters the room. Some thing to this effect. But with no light.

0:48

Now with the ninjas locked in fighting. Ethan has appeared. Bullets raging, Data is struggling to hit his target John. Then sent Ca Boom via frag from our trusty Ethan. Who all this time was actually annoying Storm Shadow. With those pesky bullets. From cover.

While Raizo was getting slashed. For the oddest reason would not die. And amazingly landed some hits on Storm Shadow. Storm Shadow has the same amazement. John lends a hand and bullets to end things quicker.

Off in another corner Captain and Wesley have been locked battling all this time. Wesley who is armed with a guns and machete in hand. Not having the ability to harm each other. The battle is stalemate.

Storm Shadow has finally done it he got Ethan. And what a bloody mess Ethan is. Storm shadow still going with John and Raizo.

John gets an idea switches with Wesley. Finishing off the Captain. After swift blows to the face from the butt of his pistols.

Not willing to make things easy Storm Shadow goes in to finish Wesley with his Naginata. Stop by a seriously bloody Raizo missing a left arm. Uses his right arm to hold his Kyoketsu-Shoge. He hold it for dear life. Hoping his teamwork will pay off. And it dose. John still not graze and Wesley with no visible wounds delivers a barrage of bullets No one can hope to survive.

I'm not hard I'm just having fun.

CapFanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By CapFanboy

@nickzambuto said:

I didn't do anything wrong. You broke the rules of the tournament by interfering in a match.

What rule?...

Fetts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Fetts
@Mr_Ingenuity: *sigh* 

What part of this do you not understand? YOUR. TEAM. WILL. BE. DEAD. BEFORE. THEY EVEN. TOUCH. THE. DOOR. 

We know where you are at all times. Yes your team will be prepared for the possibility that somebody might be in that floor. But your team will think that my team doesn't know that your team is at the door. Only that they're more prepared then your team is (which is good enough really). They would have no way of knowing that we know where you are at all times. Thus they would not be expecting or prepared when we shoot through the wall before you team is even two feet from the door. Nothing stops us from doing that and you really haven't made any counter argument that suggests otherwise. 

@Mr_Ingenuity said:

@Fetts: Their is not only one way to you.

I acknowledged that in the beginning. Hence why we barricaded the windows. Hell, now that I think about it, we'd have plenty of time to barricade the door with a couple desks too. That'd certainly slow down your team getting through. Significantly in fact. Not that it would even matter because YOUR TEAM WILL BE DEAD BEFORE THEY EVEN TOUCH THE DOOR. 

The questions you should be asking is how effective will it be. I mean two shoots lasers weapons regularly and the other one is Chuck. :P

Data could access how to do or use just about anything (TNG: The Royale). In the episode "The Royale", Data learned how to play Black Jack within seconds. As for Fordo, a blaster and a gun aren't that different from each other. Only what they shoot. And I highly doubt CapFanboy would force us to use weapons we wouldn't know how to use in the first place. If you seriously want we can ask. Not that'll do much for your argument. Ftr, a blaster shoots blaster bolts.  

And why do you keep underestimating Chuck?  
@Mr_Ingenuity
said:

@Fetts: Chuck is in no way shape or form above Ethan. Have to deal with that first.

Team work

Team work and craziness.

Being a pure bred leader he is not afraid to take the lead roll.(see what i did there) I'll get back to the rest of your post soon.

As impressive as those stunts might be I don't see anything here that puts his combat skills above Chuck's. 

Chuck can't Flash without increased adrenalin or stress. Which take three seconds on the show IIRC. He'll be dead before then. Still not standing a chance after.

Not true. Note the video. There are several instances when he doesn't have increased adrenalin or stress. And it's a little faster than three seconds iirc. 

No he won't. Your entire team will be dead before before you're even within two feet from the door. 

Mentioning some thing I still want to discus.

How this.

Is Compared with these

And hitting multiple people with no hassle. 0:58

Ya I would say that video would put him at the same speed at the very least. He moves his hands undoubtedly fast. But again it wouldn't even matter because Data is still bulletproof. 

@Fetts said:

or

No No No No No. On so many levels no.

Storm shadow is the only one who can take on Raizo with the help of Wesley and hold his own till help comes. Data can't take Wesley one on one. And Is really just a team coordinator with durability. Yep i said it.

Addressing Captain Fordo. What I thought I under understood (dramatic face) is all a lie. Please help me out. On his feats not stated ability. What physical feat has he done?

Hitler: Nein Nein Nein Nein Nein 
Brad Pitt: Oh yes yes yes yes 

Cudos to those who knows what that's from. :)

Yes Data can. Wesley doesn't have any weapons that can kill him or KO him. Only Ethan does but he isn't superhuman fast like Data. In terms of bullet fast reflexes, all I saw on those videos you gave me was Wesley shooting bullets out of the air. But those bullets were shot by a semi-automatic pistol. Try doing that against a fully automatic M240 which is shooting 750-950 armor piercing rounds per minute fired by an android who is superhumanly fast. Hell Wesley even got hit in the second video. Wesley wouldn't stand a chance.

Here: 

Note: That isn't the song "What I've Done" by Linkin Park. 
    (Skip to 4:24)
   (Skip to 1:56) 

Coming from the top of the top satires three well placed bullets and kick will bring it down. Wesely will also bring presents 1 flash and 1 smoke grande. Which will blind and suffocate anyone without signification endurance and relying on clean air. My team has equipment ready. From there Chuck will be dead. Don't question death It is absolute.

In a second later is John. Without being grazed lays down cover fire in already smoke filing room. Next is Raizo pulling his disappearing act enters the room. Some thing to this effect. But with no light.

0:48

Now with the ninjas locked in fighting. Ethan has appeared. Bullets raging, Data is struggling to hit his target John. Then sent Ca Boom via frag from our trusty Ethan. Who all this time was actually annoying Storm Shadow. With those pesky bullets. From cover.

While Raizo was getting slashed. For the oddest reason would not die. And amazingly landed some hits on Storm Shadow. Storm Shadow has the same amazement. John lends a hand and bullets to end things quicker.

Off in another corner Captain and Wesley have been locked battling all this time. Wesley who is armed with a guns and machete in hand. Not having the ability to harm each other. The battle is stalemate.

Storm Shadow has finally done it he got Ethan. And what a bloody mess Ethan is. Storm shadow still going with John and Raizo.

John gets an idea switches with Wesley. Finishing off the Captain. After swift blows to the face from the butt of his pistols.

Not willing to make things easy Storm Shadow goes in to finish Wesley with his Naginata. Stop by a seriously bloody Raizo missing a left arm. Uses his right arm to hold his Kyoketsu-Shoge. He hold it for dear life. Hoping his teamwork will pay off. And it dose. John still not graze and Wesley with no visible wounds delivers a barrage of bullets No one can hope to survive.

First of all this is fan-fiction for the most part. Not a good way to debate. Secondly, none of this matters or half of the counter arguments I made matters because YOUR TEAM WILL BE DEAD BEFORE THEY EVEN TOUCH THE DOOR. Even if they did get to the door, it'd be barricaded. So good luck getting through it before getting shot. But again none of that matters because YOUR TEAM WILL BE DEAD BEFORE THEY EVEN TOUCH THE DOOR. 

Have I made myself clear yet? 

No Caption Provided
mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By mr_ingenuity  Moderator

@Fetts:

No Caption Provided

@Fetts said:

What part of this do you not understand? YOUR. TEAM. WILL. BE. DEAD. BEFORE. THEY EVEN. TOUCH. THE. DOOR.

We know where you are at all times. Yes your team will be prepared for the possibility that somebody might be in that floor. But your team will think that my team doesn't know that your team is at the door. Only that they're more prepared then your team is (which is good enough really). They would have no way of knowing that we know where you are at all times. Thus they would not be expecting or prepared when we shoot through the wall before you team is even two feet from the door. Nothing stops us from doing that and you really haven't made any counter argument that suggests otherwise.

Raizo is full capable to hear heart beats from distances. He can tell is if you are lying by an elevated pule. He he heard the womans heart beat and knew that she had the same condition as the old man. He is the teams heartbeat sensor. He can also detect faint smells from days ago. He is the warning devise for the event your team is on a floor.

The reason I've posted no counter argument on the matter is because your skill level was still unclear to me. Which is why I tried to give an assessment the post above.

For my counter argument. Barricades are not stopping my team one grenade is all it takes to clear a wall and after entering support beams are enough cover. Assuming that they are made of concrete and steel rebar. And my team has the equipment to prove a great enough detraction for the onslaught of bullets. With a well timed flash to blind and a suffocating smoke screen. While your team has no counter for. It will not decrease my teams mobility due to handy equipment. Considering this fight is fought in complete darkness full of smoke works much in my favor and less in yours.

On why I question your teams accuracy is you had not prove their level of skill. Just their superior weaponry. But you have currently given me enough.

Concerning Chuck the flash and smoke will get him no doubt. Adding his equipment to my teams and the fact that they can pass it along helps my next case. None of your team has the slightest second to acquire their fallen teammates equipment.

Data was captured by the Borgs tells me his reaction time in combat is no where around what you state it is. His hand speed is daunting for a normal human but combat speed/reaction time> abnormal hand speed.And assuming that all your team is carrying sticky grenades. Proves that Data will go down.

On the possibility Captain Fordo is still alive Ethan and John is enough to match and kill him.

Leaving one who has proved a formidable opponent. In this scenario he will not solo.

Sorry if offended you I meant for the last part to be comical. But clearly you when not amused. I tried to portray that with this.

Meaning I'm not that desperate. Just for laughs.

But what I got was,

No Caption Provided

My main point is my team will make it into your floor. Using Raizo's abilities we know they are there and waiting to ambush. The barricade will prove little use.

Fetts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Fetts
@Mr_Ingenuity said:

@Fetts:

No Caption Provided

@Fetts said:

Raizo is full capable to hear heart beats from distances. He can tell is if you are lying by an elevated pule. He he heard the womans heart beat and knew that she had the same condition as the old man. He is the teams heartbeat sensor. He can also detect faint smells from days ago. He is the warning devise for the event your team is on a floor.

Now it's my turn to ask lots of questions. How far away was the person standing? Was there any barrier that's decrease the level of sound between him and the person? Was it loud to him or only a whisper? Do you have a video of this? 

For my counter argument. Barricades are not stopping my team one grenade is all it takes to clear a wall and after entering support beams are enough cover. Assuming that they are made of concrete and steel rebar. And my team has the equipment to prove a great enough detraction for the onslaught of bullets. With a well timed flash to blind and a suffocating smoke screen. While your team has no counter for. It will not decrease my teams mobility due to handy equipment. Considering this fight is fought in complete darkness full of smoke works much in my favor and less in yours.

I thought you were going to shoot the hinges off and kick the door open? What happened? Oh that's right. Because I came up with the plan of barricading the door. However your team wouldn't be aware that we have barricaded the door unless your team also has a desk sensor. Furthermore, using a grenade to breach the door would be extremely stupid. Your team would have to be a level up to get a clear shot at the door. And at that distance the blast would most likely effect your team more than our team given that we'd already have plenty of cover behind more desks while your team has little. It would be the same case for the shrapnel.  The shock wave could quite possibly KO a couple of your team mates due to the contained area. And the sound of it would be deafening given the compact area. Again that doesn't matter because unless your team has a way of knowing that we have a barricade, they're not going to risk injuring or KO'ing themselves. 

On why I question your teams accuracy is you had not prove their level of skill. Just their superior weaponry. But you have currently given me enough.

Our team's accuracy is fine and there is nothing to suggest otherwise. This is decently close quarters combat. It's not like it's a sniper war or anything. 

Concerning Chuck the flash and smoke will get him no doubt. Adding his equipment to my teams and the fact that they can pass it along helps my next case. None of your team has the slightest second to acquire their fallen teammates equipment.

My team would more than likely be set behind desks for cover. If a flash came in it's all a simple matter of ducking behind the desk before it goes off. Plus Data at the very least wouldn't be effected. Captain Fordo might not either to due his helmet. Your team would most likely expect the flash bang to incapacitate everybody. Only to find one or two members of my team hasn't been flashed. That they wouldn't be expecting either and would inevitably lead to the death of a couple of your teammates at the very least. And I sincerely doubt that my team would react slow enough to shoot you through the wall and the door before you get off two grenades, let alone one. 

Data was captured by the Borgs tells me his reaction time in combat is no where around what you state it is. His hand speed is daunting for a normal human but combat speed/reaction time> abnormal hand speed.And assuming that all your team is carrying sticky grenades. Proves that Data will go down.

Data was never captured in combat. IIRC, the door slightly opened enabling two Borg reached under the door and grabbed Data's feet from behind before he could do anything about it. Data was never captured because he was beaten in a fight. The Borg have superhuman strength and I highly doubt anybody else on your team could have escape if the Borg got a hold of them. 

Sorry if offended you I meant for the last part to be comical. But clearly you when not amused. I tried to portray that with this.

Meaning I'm not that desperate. Just for laughs.

But what I got was,

No Caption Provided

My main point is my team will make it into your floor. Using Raizo's abilities we know they are there and waiting to ambush. The barricade will prove little use.

I appreciate the concern but I assure you none was taken. 

I'm still not entirely sure Raizo's hearing ability is that strong or could act as a heartbeat sensor. Even if both of those were the case it would change absolutely nothing. Your team would still have no way of knowing that we know where you are at all times. Your team would still approach the door. Once behind the wall the door is at, we can still shoot you through the wall, killing your team. Even if you did make it to the door (you wouldn't), it'd be barricaded and would have no way for direct confrontation. Unless your team is that stupid to use the grenade and risk killing, KO'ing, or seriously injuring your team members. And if you did use a grenade, you forget that you only have one. And that one grenade is the only weapon you have that's capable of killing Data. If you use that grenade for any other purpose other than killing Data, you have already lost.  

Check mate. 

Edit: I think I'm ready to begin the voting.
renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By renamed040924

tagged

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By mr_ingenuity  Moderator

@Fetts:

In this clip you can see his training of his ears. At the time you can see he is 16 or 17.

I don't have video of that instant in question. But in clip #3 (above) he can hear ninja in the room without seeing them. Because he said "They are already in the room." All the while gun fire is in the back ground. Showing he is good at detection and warning.

Once again down playing my teams skill. Ethan is fit for this department. Remember the crazy but effective guy. That does the impossible.

You do know they are coming down stairs right.The whole idea of the breach is cover.

Why on earth would they go threw a door upreared for gun fire on any level?

Including fact the blast it self will cause detraction. Then the flash and smoke ensure their entering. Which your team has no way of knowing it's coming. And before you say they know your team is there. Do they know what to expect. For all my team knows there are for armed men behind that wall. Not a ninja, android, super spy, and clone.

Questions. How large do you imagine the stairwell? Because I imagine it quite large for a building 23 story building. Will any one besides Storm Shadow see threw the smoke screen?

My team has perfect operation precision and combat speed to boot.

There is no case you can make to say the wall is in impenetrable. Your only cases is to stop them which your team can't.

No Caption Provided

It is easier to say, they fire thew a wall. Thus winning. Than to say, they fight it out proving superior skill and speed. Thus winning.

Guys that have escaped point blank gun fire are taken out by spray and pray.

I wounder how that discussion would go down in a Bad A$$ after life.

Fetts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Fetts

*sigh* 

I'll bite. But for the record I'm ready to vote. 

@Mr_Ingenuity said:

@Fetts:

In this clip you can see his training of his ears. At the time you can see he is 16 or 17.

I don't have video of that instant in question. But in clip #3 (above) he can hear ninja in the room without seeing them. Because he said "They are already in the room." All the while gun fire is in the back ground. Showing he is good at detection and warning.

You can still answer my questions I asked. 

I fail to see how the video is that relevant. Firstly, he's not fighting blind. Secondly, I see no proof of amplified hearing here. Thirdly, that wouldn't really work as detection based off the video you showed me. If your up close in combat and fighting blind it'd work. But as a heartbeat sensor I fail to see how that'd work. Based off that video that is. 

Once again down playing my teams skill. Ethan is fit for this department. Remember the crazy but effective guy. That does the impossible.

I'm not downplaying anybody. I've seen all of the Mission Impossible movies and I find Ethan Hunt to be quite badass. I'm simply stating fact. I don't see how I'm downplaying anybody. 

The first two videos showed prep feats. Prep is not in this fight and is thus, irrelevant. The third isn't that impressive and I see nothing anybody on my team could have done in the same situation. I feel like you could have posted a better video than that to show Ethan's skill.

Why on earth would they go threw a door upreared for gun fire on any level?

Including fact the blast it self will cause detraction. Then the flash and smoke ensure their entering. Which your team has no way of knowing it's coming. And before you say they know your team is there. Do they know what to expect. For all my team knows there are for armed men behind that wall. Not a ninja, android, super spy, and clone.

My point is is that they know where they are before they can even get to the door. They won't get the chance to throw in a flash or a smoke grenade. My team will shoot them through the wall before they can even touch the door. What part of that does not make sense to you? There won't be any flash or smoke grenade coming through that door because they'll be dead before they can even get to the door and toss in the flash and the smoke grenades. I'm sorry that I'm losing my patience but it's really getting tiring how I'm repeating myself over and over again. You keep on assuming that they will get through the door. They won't! There is nothing stopping my team from shooting through the wall as soon as you step on those first flight of stairs near the door and killing you all. You have not made any counter argument that stops my team from doing this. There is nothing you can do to stop it. We know you're coming and when you will be right behind the wall we can shoot through. You won't know that we know where you are at all times. Thus we can shoot through the wall when you're right behind it and thus you won't be expecting it or prepared. And if you did, it wouldn't matter because you'd have no other way of getting to us. 

CapFanboy informs me that our teams do not know who they are fighting nor does it really matter that much. At least to me. 

Questions. How large do you imagine the stairwell? Because I imagine it quite large for a building 23 story building. Will any one besides Storm Shadow see threw the smoke screen?

My team has perfect operation precision and combat speed to boot.

While it doesn't really matter, I'd imagine the stairway to be concrete while the wall that have rooms behind them are either plastic, plaster, maybe wood. Possibly there would be a slab of concrete on the side with the stairway. Nothing that can't be penetrated. 

I wouldn't go as far to say as perfect. Quite good but not perfect. I haven't seen Equilibrium or Ninja Assassin so I can't speak for John Preston and Raizo. But I can recall several instances for Ethan where things don't go exactly to plan. I recall that happening for Wesley as well. And thus, your team doesn't have 100% perfect operation precision. Good operation precision no doubt but not perfect. As for combat speed, so does mine.

There is no case you can make to say the wall is in impenetrable. Your on cases is to stop them which your team can't.

The case is actually quite opposite. There is no case you can make to say that I can't. I can say with confidence then my team get penetrate the wall. Unless the typical office building is also an armored fortress (I'll give you a hint: it isn't) then I'd say it's quite reasonable that my team can penetrate it. Even if it was armored or too durable for regular bullets to penetrate, Data's M240 with armor piercing rounds could get through it. But it won't be. If you seriously are suggesting though that none of our guns can penetrate through a normal plaster or plastic wall, you seriously don't know anything about guns.  

If the walls are seriously a huge concern to you, you can ask CapFanboy what they're made of. 

It is easier to say, they fire thew a wall than to say. Thus winning. Than to say, they fight it out proving superior skill and speed. Thus winning.

Guys that have escaped point blank gun fire are taken out by spray and pray.

I wounder how that discussion would go down in a Bad A$$ after life.

It could be because it's getting a tad late, but I don't know what you're saying here. Proper grammar? Please?
CapFanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By CapFanboy

@Fetts said:

Only what they shoot. And I highly doubt CapFanboy would force us to use weapons we wouldn't know how to use in the first place.

You don't know cappie...xD Kidding. I'm going to make the other thread

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By mr_ingenuity  Moderator

@Fetts: I have to respectfully disagree for 3 reasons.

1. We can't agree on the scenario that leads to the fight in question.
  2. I think the skills & feats trumps the given equipment. You think equipment gives them an edge above their feats.
  3. I want the fight to happened. You obviously don't.

I have taken in to account that the way I conveyed information has not been the best at times. There is reason behind that i'm not going into but still on me.

But the debate still has been

No Caption Provided

So I can agree we should let votes the will decide the who moves on into the next round.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By renamed040924

Gonna have to go with Fetts. Can I get that cookie you mentioned in you're match with beatboks?

Fetts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Fetts
@nickzambuto: Lol. NO! Because you didn't actually change your vote I lost you Sunuv A. Beach!!! 

Lol. Jk.