• Stand Distance Is 500 Meters
  • Win By KO/Death/BFR
andr4132

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Tough one, i'm going to dbz team near death difficulty.

Avatar image for homicidalmaniac
homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Yump

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm guessing Fiamma is some sort of unparalleled reality warper?

pern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Fiamma did stand toe to toe with Othinus for a while so he should have no problem beating DBZ characters in raw force. He should be able to beat Goku and Vegeta, but he stops at Whis. Why? Simple. Whis can time travel. Whis travels back to the time when Fiamma was born and kills him then.

Avatar image for super_silver_silva_14
Super_Silver_Silva_14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dbz stomps before Fiamma can react

homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By homicidalmaniac
DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goku gathers everyone's energy at the last moment and oneshots.

colliderz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Feats for Fiamma?

I am not feeling good about this thread anyway since there is Beerus who don't know his limits yet and also the completely featless Whis...

eliah1102

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fiamma flicks 4 times and they are all dead.

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fiamma.

Shinjiro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DBZ wank. The sequel.

eliah1102

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_warboy: irrelevant to this thread am not gonna fall for your bait.

Avatar image for jesusthesefanboys
Jesusthesefanboys

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

XioKenji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fiamma solos DBZVerse.

eliah1102

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_warboy: if you dont know the characters then refrain from debating against them.

homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

^ lol akala bumping this thread to bait people into arguing because he got mad accelerator got stomped. If beerus stomped accelerator because accelerator nearly died from a continent buster, why would that said continent buster (no superior feats) be any different?

Krillin solos

You really have no knowledge on Fiamma of the Right

Avatar image for sightlessreality
SightlessReality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

eliah1102

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mortein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xiokenji said:

Fiamma solos DBZVerse.

All 12 of them?

le0nhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Feats for Fiamma?

Anyway Goku Fuses with Vegeta, Whis fuses with Beerus then SSGSS Vegito fuses with Weebus and they might win depending on feats for Fiamma

homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By homicidalmaniac

@the_warboy said:

@homicidalmaniac: lol no i dont. Please thrill me with tails of his right hand being equal to michael. And being able to blah idc. Feats. Like seriously everyone associated with this manga acts like they dont know what a feat is.

So instead of tellibg me i dont know anything why dont you provide a better feat than fiema trying to destroy euriasia

Misspelling all over the place and you should greatly fix it.

Fiamma's Holy Right allow him to defeat his enemies with the right amount of power,block the attacks,and reach them no matter where(Ex.the attack to defeat Spider-Man is much less than the one that defeated Iron Man).Fiamma at full power controlled Heaven(which was a universe of itself)and could rewrite or destroy the universe,to prove more he's universal,the Holy Right is much stronger than the Curtana(which held power of the universe) and Archangel Gabriel who cause universal distortion.

homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@le0nhart: He doesn't know much about Fiamma,I explained Fiamma's feats much better

XioKenji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By thelocust619

Someone should make a profile called The Peaceman and just follow this dude around and endlessly explain to him what manners and humility are. Everywhere he goes just bury his opinions in super polite posts to try and help him hide the fact of just how miserable he is to speak with.

homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_warboy:

That's either from the 5 year old pulling my hair. Or the fact that I've been debating against this crppy manga for days now. Probably the latter.

I have kids around me and I still try to correctly spell and have the right grammar.It not a manga,it a light novel series and have you read the full series to say it a bad series?Also,cursing isn't allow in Comic Vine and again correct spelling help much better to clear your points.

Now mention how it doesn't auto kill or defeat people as early on as the pope fight. Now mention how its part of his teleportation. LMFAO Stu from scream voice. WAIT THERE'S MORE.

It doesn't need to auto kill to defeat his enemies,Fiamma didn't took the Reese serious and Reese was stomped anyway.Speed doesn't matter to Fiamma as FTL characters still fall into the Holy Right's reach.

Lol nope it was just a realm.

No it isn't,Heaven is a universe of itself as the Othinus arc confirmed that Heaven,Hell,Asgard,Yomi,First Sun,Underworld,and etc are universes.

Ay dog imma let you finish but LMFAO NOPE. I guess you forgot how Touma completely no sold his right hand without imagine breaker? Hmm how did he do that? Didn't he figure out Fia was full of crap? Didn't he figure out fia wouldn't have went through the trouble of a world war 3 and gaining all those magical artifacts to gain the Star of Bethlehem? Did you forget all of that? Or are you just like every other fan of this novel. A complete and total liar? Did you forget his power was based on the will of the people he was using it agains

The Holy Right doesn't use the same amount of power to and Touma never no sold a from the Holy Right.Fiamma cause everything because he didn't felt he had power to fix everything and Touma,Birdway,and the narrative stated that Fiamma had the power to fix everything.No where it stated that Fiamma's power was based on the will of people.

Im not gonna quote the last part. I think I made my point. But hey yeah buddy. You keep spreading that rumor of I don't know what I'm talking about.

Krillin solos

You didn't made a valid point to disprove Fiamma's actual power and the Curtana had been stated in the narrative to be universal potency.Krillin isn't here and he is weak sauce to Fiamma.

@chaosknight75

OverLordArthas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@homicidalmaniac:

Does God Aura Protect DBZ team from Fiamma's hax?

@pern said:

Fiamma did stand toe to toe with Othinus for a while so he should have no problem beating DBZ characters in raw force. He should be able to beat Goku and Vegeta, but he stops at Whis. Why? Simple. Whis can time travel. Whis travels back to the time when Fiamma was born and kills him then.

I know this is 4 months ago but according to Revival of F, Whis can only time travel 3 mins backward.

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 emperorthanos-  Moderator

@the_warboy: Please stop this. You are embarrassing us DBZ fans. I'm as pissed as the next guy with all this accelerator wank but you don't need to stoop so low.

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 emperorthanos-  Moderator

@pern said:

I know this is 4 months ago but according to Revival of F, Whis can only time travel 3 mins backward.

No, that is not his limit, he only needed travel back 3 minutes because that was when Beerus went crazy. It was never stated that he couldn't go further

houseshm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By houseshm

What with all this wank of obscure characters and then downplay dbz?

I didnt know dbz was so popular that every new thing is thrown at it as a benchmark of superiority or something

Dbz team stomps on topic btw this is a mismatch

roman catholic church world war 3 human vs super powered aliens

his stats are nothing impressive even krillin could kill him

Name: Fiamma of the Right, He Who Can Save The World, The Likeness of Michael

Origin: Toaru Majutsu no Index

Classification: Magician, Human, The Leader of God's Right Seat (Former)

Attack Potency: Large Continent Level+ (With the The strike that ends everything it touches)| Large Planet Level+

Speed: Likely Hypersonic+, with Lightspeed Reactions with the Holy Right | Likely MassivelyHypersonic, with Lightspeed Reactions with Holy right

Lifting Strength: Likely Superhuman+ however, it can be augmented with Magic | At least Class P

Striking Strength: Likely Superhuman+ however, it can be augmented with Magic |Class Class XKJ (Stated to blow away a planet)

Durability: Likely Continent Level+ | Planet Level+

Stamina: Very high, surpasses multiple characters in the series

Range: At least Continent Level | At least OnePlanetary Diameter

Standard Equipment: Index Librorum Prohibitorum's John's Pen Controller

Intelligence: Very high, comparable to Accelerator. Organized and caused WW3

Weaknesses: Due to the Distortion of the Laws of the World that affected the elemental balance, Fiamma of the Right couldn’t use the full might of the Holy Right due to the elements of Archangels becoming ambiguous, thus less powerful, can only use the Holy Right a limited number of times | None notable

homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By homicidalmaniac

@houseshm: Why do you are using a unreliable wiki that is out of date and misinform

jeepeh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@houseshm said:

What with all this wank of obscure characters and then downplay dbz?

I didnt know dbz was so popular that every new thing is thrown at it as a benchmark of superiority or something

Dbz team stomps on topic btw this is a mismatch

roman catholic church world war 3 human vs super powered aliens

his stats are nothing impressive even krillin could kill him

Name: Fiamma of the Right, He Who Can Save The World, The Likeness of Michael

Origin: Toaru Majutsu no Index

Classification: Magician, Human, The Leader of God's Right Seat (Former)

Attack Potency: Large Continent Level+ (With the The strike that ends everything it touches)| Large Planet Level+

Speed: Likely Hypersonic+, with Lightspeed Reactions with the Holy Right | Likely MassivelyHypersonic, with Lightspeed Reactions with Holy right

Lifting Strength: Likely Superhuman+ however, it can be augmented with Magic | At least Class P

Striking Strength: Likely Superhuman+ however, it can be augmented with Magic |Class Class XKJ (Stated to blow away a planet)

Durability: Likely Continent Level+ | Planet Level+

Stamina: Very high, surpasses multiple characters in the series

Range: At least Continent Level | At least OnePlanetary Diameter

Standard Equipment: Index Librorum Prohibitorum's John's Pen Controller

Intelligence: Very high, comparable to Accelerator. Organized and caused WW3

Weaknesses: Due to the Distortion of the Laws of the World that affected the elemental balance, Fiamma of the Right couldn’t use the full might of the Holy Right due to the elements of Archangels becoming ambiguous, thus less powerful, can only use the Holy Right a limited number of times | None notable

Did you just paste VSBattle Wiki? Ohgosh-

houseshm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By houseshm

@homicidalmaniac said:

@houseshm: Why do you are using a unreliable wiki that is out of date and misinform

How is it any more unreliable or misinformed than your opinion is?

Do you care to show any feats to back yourself up?

They even upgraded him to planetbuster based of statements, stated to blow away a planet, you know the same way saiyan saga vegeta can do

you been asked for feats and all you give is vague statements that have already been debunked and no one uses for credibility

homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By homicidalmaniac

@houseshm: Because I try not to blindly overestimate one side and lowball the other side

The series don't use world as in the planet.The actual series uses the word "world" for the top tiers to mean universe.It been backed up with the Curtana and Holy Right

Kamijou and Acqua turned in that direction just in time to see a woman walk out from between some trees. She was a member of the Royal Family who wore a basically red dress with red leather covering various areas. In her right hand, she held a sword with no tip or blade.

“I ordered him to bring me two heads while I was having this fit my hand, but he quits just from getting wounded? He does nothing but add to my troubles.”

She was Second Princess Carissa.

She was the leader of the coup d’etat.

“!!”

Kamijou put himself on guard, but the second princess was not looking in his direction.

She was staring at Acqua while slightly swinging Curtana Original.

“What a pain in the ass. With him gone, I have to deal with all the small fries myself.”

“Your troubles will soon be gone because this coup d’etat ends here.”

“Don’t underestimate me so much. Did you forget that I hold Curtana Original?”

The second princess smiled faintly while looking at Acqua hold up his giant sword.

He was not aiming for Carissa. He hit a nearby large tree with the side of the sword and used the shockwave to knock Kamijou away.

Meanwhile, Second Princess Carissa raised the strange sword above her head.

“This is a ceremonial sword that was originally used to cut the United Kingdom apart from the planet Earth and control everything within the kingdom. If I apply that special quality, I can even do this.”

She curtly swung down the sword.

In the next instant, Kamijou Touma saw a dimension being severed for the first time in his life.

Its range was a little less than 20 meters.

With a strange noise, something passed through along a line that Kamijou and Acqua had been on just a moment before. Something like a belt or a wall that was only about as wide as Curtana Original expanded. It was white and looked a little like a plastic model before it was colored. That object that looked not entirely complete appeared before Kamijou’s eyes.

“I could feel it when I was practicing before. This spiritual item is quite old, but its disposition seems to change a bit when someone wields it based on modern military knowledge. …Well, I’m sure my mother would be able to do something similar because she has the same nature.” A tone of enjoyment could be heard in Carissa’s voice. “Did you know that the cross section you get by slicing a 3 dimensional object is 2 dimensional? And slicing a 2 dimensional object creates a 1 dimensional cross section.”

With a clunk, the mysterious belt-shaped object that had been irrationally floating in the air fell to the ground right next to Kamijou.

It felt something like pottery, but it was actually extremely heavy despite how it looked. Even after it fell, it continued to sink into the black soil.

“Similarly, when a dimension higher than our 3 dimensions is sliced, the cross section appears in this world in a 3 dimensional form. As a result, the ruins of a cross section appears like this.”

The second princess rested Curtana Original on her shoulder.

She was not attacking.

Even so, the dimension was sliced apart in the trajectory of her sword and a colorless belt-shaped object fell to her feet.

“This simultaneously severs every dimension at the coordinates whether they are higher dimensions or lower dimensions. It seems the only cross section objects created that we can perceive are the ones that can appear in a 3 dimensional world.”

(What…?)

Kamijou was completely dumbfounded.

If what she was saying was true, that sword was a monstrous weapon that could cut right through dimensions which did exist but were more of a concept than anything. No matter how much steel someone used to protect his body, Curtana Original could cut right through the dimension to cleave him in two.

Even so, Kamijou did not feel any fear. The scale was simply too great. Apparently the universe was constantly expanding due to the big bang, but no one could concretely feel the universe expanding with their 5 senses. Second Princess Carissa was using a power on that level.

“Who are you…?”

Carissa gathered strength in her right hand, remembered that Curtana Original had been broken, clicked her tongue, and threw the hilt away.

“Who exactly are you…?”

“I am Fiamma of the Right. If that isn’t enough of a hint for you, then you really need to rebuild your intelligence agency from the ground up.”

“!!”

Fiamma of the Right.

He was the final member of God’s Right Seat, the group that controlled the Roman Catholic Church from the shadows, and he was the member that wielded the greatest power. According to the reports she had read, he had half-destroyed St. Peter’s Basilica with a single strike and it still wasn’t clear whether the Pope, who the attack had been aimed at, would recover or not.

After recalling all that information, Carissa suddenly looked up having remembered something.

“The angel you are aligned with is Michael… Curtana uses power from the same angel, so are you after this sword!?”

“Hm? Oh, I see, I see. I suppose I could have done it that way.”

Fiamma seemed to be joking around while Carissa carefully watched him.

She tried to provoke him to watch his reaction.

“But Curtana Original here has already lost its functionality. If you were planning to use the chaos caused by the coup d’etat to steal it, you’re out of luck.”

“Ah, that really is a shame. That really may have been easier,” muttered Fiamma as if he really wasn’t thinking about it too seriously.

It looked as if he truly did feel the way he said he did.

“No, I guess not. That wouldn’t work. It has the right type of power, but its capacity probably wouldn’t last. As soon as my power was passed into it, it would probably just be blown to pieces.”

This thread showcase some of the things I was talking about

Leivinia Birdway states that Base Fiamma of the Right without receiving amps could save/destroy the world(universe).Fiamma didn't believe that his own power was enough to save the world(universe)and tried other methods instead.

“Basically, if Fiamma of the Right had been able to release 100% of the special power stored within his body, the world would have ended. That was why he controlled the Roman Catholic Church that feared him, joined forces with the Russian Orthodox Church, and fought Academy City and the Anglican Church… It was all for the sake of preparing the conditions needed to release the power that resided in his right arm. That is the truth behind World War III.”

A war that was brought about for the sake of a single right arm.

Accelerator and Hamazura Shiage fell silent while staring into the world of magic and seeing a massive supernatural power that was hidden behind a global war.

“What was this Fiamma bastard trying to do?” Hamazura finally asked.

“That is quite simple,” Birdway responded bluntly.

That war had been nothing more than one of the pieces he was using.

Birdway readily explained what was in the mind of the despot who had seen it that way.

“He wanted to correct the inequalities in the world. He wanted to stop a tragedy that had occurred due to multiple coincidences that each had such low odds of happening that they could easily be called miracles. He wanted to bring peace to the world. He wanted to make everyone happy. …His ideas themselves were not too unusual.”

“What do those things have to do with that war at all? He’s the one that started it, right?”

“For Fiamma, all that mattered was the completion of his right arm. He truly believed that it had enough power to save the entire world because, in a certain way, it truly was possible. …He may have become twisted in the fact that he had a power that could clearly save the world. Even though there may have been other methods of saving the world, Fiamma could no longer see any but his own.”

Professional bakers might think that an oven was necessary to make bread.

But it could actually be made in a rice cooker or a microwave oven. You had to go through some special procedures and it took some effort to make the specialized tools, but an oven was not absolutely necessary. But the professionals who had a thorough knowledge of the normal method would become unable to free themselves of their preconceptions and preconceived notions.

Fiamma of the Right had held the power to save the world as if it were normal ever since he had been born, so to him, that knowledge was on the same level as the knowledge that humans walked on two feet.

This thread showcase of the things I was talking about

http://animevice.boards.net/thread/655/magic-gods-cometh

He didn't debunk anything,he just mostly lowball this series and still haven't prove the lowballing

Avatar image for precrisisbardock
PreCrisisBardock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By PreCrisisBardock

Durability feats for Fiamma?

Avatar image for deathpoolthet1000
DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ChaosKnight75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By ChaosKnight75

@homicidalmaniac If your gonna post feats, you should post less texts and underline the important stuff to make it easy to follow. Even I couldn't find the info from that.

Anyway, love the amount of people here thinking going off some half-baked fan wiki means they know what their talking about. Especially the ones so clearly well-informed of Index as to say Fiamma is from a manga

Alright, to sum it up. Fiamma's ability is to ignore whatever speed or power his opponent has and defeat them without any speed or destructive force, it just happens. But to avoid being accused of NLF I'll post the logical scope of Fiamma's ability.

For starters, you got Carissa who uses the Sword of Michael, Curtana Original that can cut anything via it's ability to sever all spatial dimensions be they higher or lower than 3D, completely ignoring conventional durability as it merely severs whatever dimension the target is, severing them too.

In the next instant, Kamijou Touma saw a dimension being severed for the first time in his life.

Its range was a little less than 20 meters.

With a strange noise, something passed through along a line that Kamijou and Acqua had been on just a moment before. Something like a belt or a wall that was only about as wide as Curtana Original expanded. It was white and looked a little like a plastic model before it was colored. That object that looked not entirely complete appeared before Kamijou’s eyes.

“I could feel it when I was practicing before. This spiritual item is quite old, but its disposition seems to change a bit when someone wields it based on modern military knowledge. …Well, I’m sure my mother would be able to do something similar because she has the same nature.”

A tone of enjoyment could be heard in Carissa’s voice. “Did you know that the cross section you get by slicing a 3 dimensional object is 2 dimensional? And slicing a 2 dimensional object creates a 1 dimensional cross section.”

With a clunk, the mysterious belt-shaped object that had been irrationally floating in the air fell to the ground right next to Kamijou.

It felt something like pottery, but it was actually extremely heavy despite how it looked. Even after it fell, it continued to sink into the black soil.

“Similarly, when a dimension higher than our 3 dimensions is sliced, the cross section appears in this world in a 3 dimensional form. As a result, the ruins of a cross section appears like this.”

Fiamma is Michael himself and as an above quote posted shows, Fiamma is even superior in power than Curtana Original since he just destroy whatever is hit rather than just cut. Said power Curtana Original operates on is quite extensive. Put it simple, if you can't prove to withstand Curtana Orginal, your getting annihilated by the Holy Right.

“This simultaneously severs every dimension at the coordinates whether they are higher dimensions or lower dimensions. It seems the only cross section objects created that we can perceive are the ones that can appear in a 3 dimensional world.”

(What…?)

Kamijou was completely dumbfounded.

If what she was saying was true, that sword was a monstrous weapon that could cut right through dimensions which did exist but were more of a concept than anything. No matter how much steel someone used to protect his body, Curtana Original could cut right through the dimension to cleave him in two.

Even so, Kamijou did not feel any fear.

The scale was simply too great. Apparently the universe was constantly expanding due to the big bang, but no one could concretely feel the universe expanding with their 5 senses. Second Princess Carissa was using a power on that level.

“All Dimensions Severing Spell.”

Carissa held up her sword that could slice through not just a manmade nuclear shelter but the earth and the universe itself.

Another being Fiamma is above is Archangel Gabriel just by default of Fiamma himself being the most powerful of the Archangels. If you want to argue he has limits, at the very least he's above Gabriel who can do things like control or erase all stars in the universe and any action from it being like a planet level explosion as a side effect once it's unrestricted.

Index stared at the wings that measured up to 100 meters.

(This will get very, very bad if I don’t.)

Even the initial attack had contained tremendous destructive power. However, if this was truly an equal existence to the angels Index knew of, its true ability would go well beyond that. It would be able to eradicate all life on earth with a single finger or wield a power that deeply affected the stars of the universe."

Gabriel removing all stars viewable in the sky.

“The angel’s role ended once the sky had been turned to this night sky I wanted,” Fiamma said as he greatly stretched out his third arm. “I mentioned that the symbols of Uriel and Raphael were out of alignment earlier. And I also mentioned that the name Misha Kreutzev was not suitable for Gabriel as it is derived from Michael.”

The spiky haired boy seemed to be on guard, but it was too late.

By the time Fiamma was finished speaking, it was already too late.

Using Gabriel to remove all the stars from the sky and leaving the Star of Bethlehem as the only thing floating in the incomplete heavens that are filled with Telesma was establishing the large flow of power needed for the ceremony to reset the four elements.

What Gabriel does just by existing once fully manifested.

They could not withstand it.

To begin with, he doubted the materials of the physical world would be enough to support the full capacity of an angel created by God. Even the Misha Kreutzev from Angel Fall had been in imperfect manifestation. If Misha tried to force out an output greater than the hypothesized amount, the physical body she was made of would explode emitting a massive amount of Telesma.

It would be like a planet exploding at the North Pole.

So as you can see, characters far below Fiamma are quite past Continental level without even trying, nevermind Fiamma has no set DC or speed since that isn't how his ability works. Something some people seem to have a real problem understanding