#151 Posted by Floopay (9061 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 @deathsamurai @thatguywithheadphones

If one of you could skim this over and cast a vote, I'd be much appreciated. It's a long read, but again, if you just wanna skim through it and get the bullet points, that'd be great.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#152 Posted by Floopay (9061 posts) - - Show Bio

@sovereign91001: You have my vote, and will continue to the finals. Sorry @omgomgwtfwtf, normally I don't vote, but I was forced to because of no votes in two days. It was a close one, but my vote is solid.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#153 Posted by Jokergeist (4715 posts) - - Show Bio

@floopay: You miscalculated! You're supposed to vote for Jokergeist! Facts!!!

A = @sovereign91001

B = @omgomgwtfwtf

and C = @jokergeist

Soooo if by the Associative Property of Additon, (A + B) + C = A + (B + C), AND Sovereign is A, OmgOmgWtfWtf is B, and Jokergeist is C, THEN (Sovereign + OmgOmgWtfWtf) + Jokergeist = (OmgOmgWtfWtf + Jokergeist) + Sovereign. And by this algebraic law, if Sovereign is fighting OmgOmgWtfWtf AND me, then that also means that OmgOmgWtfWtf is fighting me AND Sovereign. THEREFORE this is a three-way battle.

---

Now let's get technical here. If Sovereign is A, and "A" is for "Apple," therefore Sovereign is an apple. And by "apple" I'm talking about the Apple Company, created by Steve Jobs. And it's common knowledge that Steve Jobs died, so Apple = Death. It only makes sense to confirm that Sovereign = A = Apple = Death. Death means dead, so Sovereign is dead.

---

Now that Sovereign is dead, let's move on to OmgOmgWtfWtf.

If OmgOmgWtfWtf is B, and "B" is another way to say "bitch," therefore OmgOmgWtfWtf is a female dog. Now this is where it gets tricky.

Female = a woman

Dog = a domesticated canid

Combine the two, and you get "a domesticated woman," otherwise known as a housewife. Housewives are known to be inferior to men, and Jokergeist is a man. In conclusion, OmgOmgWtfWtf is in fact inferior to Jokergeist, and loses in this debate.

---

Finally, let's move on to Jokergeist.

Jokergeist is "C," which is equivalent to the word "sea." And the Earth's Seas make up 70.8% of the entire earth:

This means that this debate is composed of 70.8% Jokergeist, and only 29.2% Sovereign and OmgOmgWtfWtf. This also means that Jokergeist has a 70.8% chance of winning against his opponents, who only have a 29.2% chance of winning. By logic, Jokergeist wins this debate 9.5/10 times, and shall be declared winner as such.

Through hard reason and fact, I have concluded that Jokergeist is the winner.