• 151 results
#51 Posted by OmgOmgWtfWtf (7043 posts) - - Show Bio

@jokergeist: That should be my signature :)

From your neighborhood,

Overpowered Magical Godly Onslaught of Manga Gangsta Women That Fight With Titties Fluttering!

#52 Posted by OmgOmgWtfWtf (7043 posts) - - Show Bio
#53 Posted by Jokergeist (4935 posts) - - Show Bio
#54 Posted by OmgOmgWtfWtf (7043 posts) - - Show Bio

@jokergeist: My characters are quite renowned for their abusive skills :)

#55 Posted by Jokergeist (4935 posts) - - Show Bio

@omgomgwtfwtf: Okay, then but those abusive skills to work and destroy Sovereign's team ^_^

#56 Posted by Sovereign91001 (4832 posts) - - Show Bio
#57 Posted by Jokergeist (4935 posts) - - Show Bio

@sovereign91001: I've already presented my strategy, which takes place when your team and OmgWtf's team and are in the middle of combat.

@omgomgwtfwtf: Make Your Move.

#58 Posted by OmgOmgWtfWtf (7043 posts) - - Show Bio

@sovereign91001: I've already presented my strategy, which takes place when your team and OmgWtf's team and are in the middle of combat.

@omgomgwtfwtf: Make Your Move.

I'll give you a little hint about my strategy. Where is my clown? >:D

#59 Posted by Jokergeist (4935 posts) - - Show Bio
#60 Posted by OmgOmgWtfWtf (7043 posts) - - Show Bio

@omgomgwtfwtf: Is it in Bloodstone Valley?

It's currently moving south towards Waukeshire and spreading madness to anyone it comes into contact with. After it makes contact with the townspeople and drives them into madness, it will go left and head towards Bloodstone Village, where it will then drive those people insane as well. Then it will head back towards my team, carrying along with it an army of maddened soldiers.

#61 Posted by Sovereign91001 (4832 posts) - - Show Bio

@jokergeist: Ah so you're strategy is to camp and wait for battle to happen come in and pick off the scraps from everyone else, kinda like what I and @omgomgwtfwtf were doing so who's cowering and hiding now?

My team is out in the open and at the rate you're going waiting for my team and @omgomgwtfwtf team to encounter each other your team is going to fall under his thrall or deal with his madness induced army. Meanwhile since no one apparently is coming to fight my team I'm moving my guys east to the Virdin mountains and we are (once again) going to set up shop.

#62 Posted by OmgOmgWtfWtf (7043 posts) - - Show Bio
#63 Edited by Sovereign91001 (4832 posts) - - Show Bio

@omgomgwtfwtf: How fast can your clown move? Depending on the answer the telepathic message that Jean used earlier I've had the citizens evacuate to the south just preempt this sort of thing from happening and mitigate the numbers you have available to you. Mind you I thought @jokergeist would attempt something having to do with manipulating the populace but the result is the same.

#64 Posted by OmgOmgWtfWtf (7043 posts) - - Show Bio

@omgomgwtfwtf: How fast can your clown move? Depending on the answer the telepathic message that Jean used earlier I've had the citizens evacuate to the south just preempt this sort of thing from happening and mitigate the numbers you have available to you. Mind you I thought @jokergeist would attempt something having to do with manipulating the populace but the result is the same.

Well an exact speed has not been given, but he travels by phasing into the ground and reappearing at a location it desires.

Later on after the battle, it left via what it called 'evaporation', in which it simply phased back into the ground and disappeared.

#65 Posted by Sovereign91001 (4832 posts) - - Show Bio

@omgomgwtfwtf: so it like teleports? so what are the range of it's jumps, how many can it do back to back etc.

#66 Edited by OmgOmgWtfWtf (7043 posts) - - Show Bio

@omgomgwtfwtf: so it like teleports? so what are the range of it's jumps, how many can it do back to back etc.

I don't know the range or how many times it can do it. It just phases through the ground and appears in another location. The distance between the two location is not given, so I can't really comment on its range.

#67 Posted by Floopay (8721 posts) - - Show Bio

@jokergeist: @sovereign91001: @omgomgwtfwtf:

So far everyone looks within the rules, though I've been tagged 17 times in one page...I hate you all....

True Sight / Arcane Spellcaster - As I read it, you plan to cast it on yourself, and then clone that character? Or do you plan to clone that character and then replicate the cast once per day abilities. Because to be honest, that would be allowed. If you can prove that each clone carries the same abilities as the original, then technically that should work. Kudos on that strategy, it's kinda brilliant.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#68 Posted by Sovereign91001 (4832 posts) - - Show Bio

@omgomgwtfwtf @jokergeist Well I'm gonna have Kakashi wrap the handles of about half his Kunai with paper bombs and place some papaer bombs on the hillside. Jean and Kakashi will play lookout and I'll send my shadow clone out to scout the countryside heading southwest.

#69 Edited by Sovereign91001 (4832 posts) - - Show Bio

@floopay said:

So far everyone looks within the rules, though I've been tagged 17 times in one page...I hate you all....

True Sight / Arcane Spellcaster - As I read it, you plan to cast it on yourself, and then clone that character? Or do you plan to clone that character and then replicate the cast once per day abilities. Because to be honest, that would be allowed. If you can prove that each clone carries the same abilities as the original, then technically that should work. Kudos on that strategy, it's kinda brilliant.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Oh Hell yes! So We're back on with Dinah & Kakashi having True Sight.

#70 Edited by Dextersinister (6450 posts) - - Show Bio

@floopay said:

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

The abuse of once a day effects with duplicates (madrox effect) is neither brilliant or original and is I've explained it shouldn't even work as arcane energy is not replicable between wizard clones.

A character I have Zetsu replicates whatever the person was carrying when the mimic them. Much like Madrox with this allowed I could freely mimic guns and potentially magic items.

#71 Posted by Floopay (8721 posts) - - Show Bio

@dextersinister: There are a few spells that allow a wizard to replicate himself and usually their replicant can cast. But he can only make up to two summons, clones, or etc. As per the rules.

Additionally none of these spells should be gamechangers. Even with up to 3 per day, they aren't game changers.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#72 Posted by Dextersinister (6450 posts) - - Show Bio

@floopay said:

@dextersinister: There are a few spells that allow a wizard to replicate himself and usually their replicant can cast. But he can only make up to two summons, clones, or etc. As per the rules.

Additionally none of these spells should be gamechangers. Even with up to 3 per day, they aren't game changers.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

The only spell I am ware of is simulacrum which requires massive cost (exp). There is no way I am aware of that allows you to effectively use spells to gain more spells unless they are lower level.

The rule was 2 at a time, you can dismiss a clone and then use the new clones abilities.

#73 Edited by Floopay (8721 posts) - - Show Bio

@floopay said:

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

The only spell I am ware of is simulacrum which requires massive cost (exp). There is no way I am aware of that allows you to effectively use spells to gain more spells unless they are lower level.

The rule was 2 at a time, you can dismiss a clone and then use the new clones abilities.

I have yet to see the argument made that he has unlimited summoning scrolls. As per the rules, characters can only carry a reasonable amount of goods they would normally carry.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#74 Posted by Sovereign91001 (4832 posts) - - Show Bio

@dextersinister: @floopay: Kakashi doesn't have the feats or the chakra that I could use this beyond a few times unlike a character like Naruto who has excessive amounts of chakra. Even with the twelve hours of prep making chakra I could reasonably expect make a few clones during this entire battle, any more and I'd risk Kakashi killing himself from chakra depletion (he's even stated on pannel that he can't make an excess of clones like Naruto I can provide a scan if needed). I couldn't just keep making clones over and over again to spam spells and solo with Kakashi.

#75 Edited by Dextersinister (6450 posts) - - Show Bio

@floopay: As far as I am aware the clone technique only requires handsigns.

Regardless this doesn't address the issue of replication abuse through summoning, something I didn't ask for because I assumed it wouldn't be allowed.

The character can use an ability once per day although in the case of these clones they still share the same resources. Kakashi would not be able to use his techniques more often in the same day if he had more clones so why would arcane energy be replicated equally among weaker clones?

Back onto the wizards replicating that, as I recall there is abilities that let you call a duplicate but the duplicate pulls spells from your spell slots or power points from your pool.

#76 Posted by Floopay (8721 posts) - - Show Bio

@floopay: As far as I am aware the clone technique only requires handsigns.

Regardless this doesn't address the issue of replication abuse through summoning, something I didn't ask for because I assumed it wouldn't be allowed.

The character can use an ability once per day although in the case of these clones they still share the same resources. Kakashi would not be able to use his techniques more often in the same day if he had more clones so why would arcane energy be replicated equally among weaker clones?

Back onto the wizards replicating that, as I recall there is abilities that let you call a duplicate but the duplicate pulls spells from your spell slots or power points from your pool.

I'd have to find my wizard compendiums. But there is a phantasmal spell that allows you to create a shadow clone of yourself that can cast phantasmal version of your spells. I think watery double can also do that to some degree as well. Over and above this, the spells given aren't exactly to fit with dnd spells either, as they are instant and uses per day, making them more like spell-like abilities, which is what I was going for.

Arcane energy is also questionable at best, as some sources dictate it as a radiation source, some dictate it as extradimensional energy sources, and I know in Faerun it's explained as simply access to the Weave. Warhammer 40k is through the Warp, and there's a few others.

I really don't see why it's such a big deal, everyone has picked perks and given them to certain characters for the sake of making their team as strong as possible, it's up to opposing teams to counter their choices. If everyone thought it was so overpowered, they should have chosen it instead of Sovereign, who was the third of five people to choose his perk.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#77 Posted by Dextersinister (6450 posts) - - Show Bio

@floopay: You will not find a spell that gives you more bang for your buck in terms of spell power, trust me. They are all trade in a high level spells for some lower level versions and that shadow version probably has the same limitations.

Where you get it from isn't important all that matters is that you contain the energy after you have received it until it's expended.

The arcane choice was good easily the best of the gain spells versions but I already have teleporters .Why did you write this reply when it's power is clearly not the point we are discussing, it's using a loophole to use it more than once per day when it is listed as only once per day.

#78 Posted by Floopay (8721 posts) - - Show Bio

@floopay: You will not find a spell that gives you more bang for your buck in terms of spell power, trust me. They are all trade in a high level spells for some lower level versions and that shadow version probably has the same limitations.

Where you get it from isn't important all that matters is that you contain the energy after you have received it until it's expended.

The arcane choice was good easily the best of the gain spells versions but I already have teleporters .Why did you write this reply when it's power is clearly not the point we are discussing, it's using a loophole to use it more than once per day when it is listed as only once per day.

Again, it's not something he can abuse as much as I think it's being played out as. He's using a chakra to create a replica of the character, which I have yet to see anything proving that the replica doesn't maintain the abilities of the original. It's completely different from a DnD spell, and by his own admittance creating too many clones taxes the character and can even kill him.

Over and above that in order for his character to maintain any of the abilities, the original has to not use any of his spells. If he uses a single use per day effect, and then makes a clone of himself, the clone wouldn't have that ability because the original wouldn't have that ability.

Until someone can provide scans showing that any one clone using an ability taxes the energy reserves of his counterparts, I can't say this tactic wouldn't work. Much like Jamie Maddrox's clones don't feel the effects of the others, and don't expend energy at the cost of the others, I don't see why Kakashi's clones wouldn't have the same benefits/limitaions.

He's not using a spell, he's using something more akin to Psionics, and it looks very similar in the sense that it depletes his life source in doing so, and even in psionics one can affect magic properties and create reserves where none were previously present.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#79 Posted by Dextersinister (6450 posts) - - Show Bio

@floopay:

Again, it's not something he can abuse as much as I think it's being played out as. He's using a chakra to create a replica of the character, which I have yet to see anything proving that the replica doesn't maintain the abilities of the original. It's completely different from a DnD spell, and by his own admittance creating too many clones taxes the character and can even kill him.

I have a character that can create clones as well, he is capable of creating a couple of dozen clones at least and has an ability to make these clones a substitute of someone else along with their equipment. If it was Madrox he could do the same, can I use this ability to clone people such as Jarlaxle?

Until someone can provide scans showing that any one clone using an ability taxes the energy reserves of his counterparts, I can't say this tactic wouldn't work. Much like Jamie Maddrox's clones don't feel the effects of the others, and don't expend energy at the cost of the others, I don't see why Kakashi's clones wouldn't have the same benefits/limitaions.

Anyone who has watched Naruto can back this up, when a clone is made the Chakra of the creator is split between them, it doesn't double your potential output. Madrox plays by other rules, his dupes are copies taken from another dimension.

He's not using a spell, he's using something more akin to Psionics, and it looks very similar in the sense that it depletes his life source in doing so, and even in psionics one can affect magic properties and create reserves where none were previously present.

As I've stated above that's not the case and psionics that requires specialized abilities and that's psionics, spell like abilities still play by spell limitation rules

#80 Posted by OmgOmgWtfWtf (7043 posts) - - Show Bio

It seems like the Madness is spreading through this thread like I anticipated >:D

Do you feel the madness as it creeps into your body?

#81 Edited by Dextersinister (6450 posts) - - Show Bio

@omgomgwtfwtf: No madness here, we are having a perfectly civil discussion.

I am interested in this matter because of the potential floodgate of abuse and as it is related to similar characters that I have. I am already in one tournament that has gone to pot because we didn't know are limits.

For instance I do agree @jokergeist that at least one of your characters is over the limits but that is yet or may never be related to me. Don't draw attention to this comment and I shall say no more.

#82 Posted by Sovereign91001 (4832 posts) - - Show Bio

@dextersinister: @floopay

Shadow clones work as such: Let's say Kakashi wanted to use 50% of his chakra to create a clone (This isn't the actual number but just for a demonstration) Now if I wanted to have two shadow clones on the field at the same time that 50% chakra would be divided among the clones so each had 25% of the original chakra. That limitation is why Kakashi can only use a few clones normally as he doesn't have a very large chakra pool. However when a clone uses a technique it removes that chakra from it's own Chakra pool as each clone is an independent body with it's own chakra supply isolated from it's neighbors and the jutsu caster.

#83 Posted by Floopay (8721 posts) - - Show Bio

@floopay:

I have a character that can create clones as well, he is capable of creating a couple of dozen clones at least and has an ability to make these clones a substitute of someone else along with their equipment. If it was Madrox he could do the same, can I use this ability to clone people such as Jarlaxle?

Anyone who has watched Naruto can back this up, when a clone is made the Chakra of the creator is split between them, it doesn't double your potential output. Madrox plays by other rules, his dupes are copies taken from another dimension.

As I've stated above that's not the case and psionics that requires specialized abilities and that's psionics, spell like abilities still play by spell limitation rules

1. Interesting point in cloning a second person, though I've already stated gear can't be exchanged.

2. Well there you go, should have lead with that argument. I've never watched Naruto, read a chapter, or seen anything other than what has been shown to me in the few threads I've seen of Naruto.

3. I can only think of one monster on hand in DnD that can actually clone itself. I think it's in either the Fiend Folio, or in a Monsterous Compendium Annual. I know there's also a clone spell, and there are at least two other fiends that can create clones of themselves, who actually do retain all spells, abilities, and spell-like abilities of their original host. The example would be Inthracis from Corpsehaven in the WotSQ series.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#84 Posted by Dextersinister (6450 posts) - - Show Bio

@floopay:

1. Interesting point in cloning a second person, though I've already stated gear can't be exchanged.

The gear isn't being exchanged, he simply gains the gear of who ever he clones through ninja magic after obtaining some of their DNA. I've realized the potential abuse of this power and have only used it for disguise purposes despite it not being against any specific rule.

I don't remember it saying anywhere you can't exchange gear, actually I clearly remember that it was one of the things you said you could do.

Each team is given 3 hours to prep and coordinate with one another, including exchanging gear

2. Well there you go, should have lead with that argument. I've never watched Naruto, read a chapter, or seen anything other than what has been shown to me in the few threads I've seen of Naruto.

It's all about the journey.

3. I can only think of one monster on hand in DnD that can actually clone itself. I think it's in either the Fiend Folio, or in a Monsterous Compendium Annual. I know there's also a clone spell, and there are at least two other fiends that can create clones of themselves, who actually do retain all spells, abilities, and spell-like abilities of their original host. The example would be Inthracis from Corpsehaven in the WotSQ series.

Monsters are also set by different rules because much in the same vein here they only have what the DM decides they have and aren't anywhere near as efficiently built as players. For instance a player asked why they can't have the multiple attack ability of a Marilith, the obvious answer being that it's a monster ability but also because a Marilith normally has it's listed damage vs a player who will attempt to pour as many enhancements on those multiple attacks as possible.

#85 Posted by Floopay (8721 posts) - - Show Bio

@floopay:

The gear isn't being exchanged, he simply gains the gear of who ever he clones through ninja magic after obtaining some of their DNA. I've realized the potential abuse of this power and have only used it for disguise purposes despite it not being against any specific rule.

I don't remember it saying anywhere you can't exchange gear, actually I clearly remember that it was one of the things you said you could do.

Each team is given 3 hours to prep and coordinate with one another, including exchanging gear

It's all about the journey.

Monsters are also set by different rules because much in the same vein here they only have what the DM decides they have and aren't anywhere near as efficiently built as players. For instance a player asked why they can't have the multiple attack ability of a Marilith, the obvious answer being that it's a monster ability but also because a Marilith normally has it's listed damage vs a player who will attempt to pour as many enhancements on those multiple attacks as possible.

1. Not with henchmen you can't. That's in the first post I think.

2. Agreed

3. Intharcis was still a mage, and still magically created a new body for himself with all the abilities and features of his current body. In fact, Pharaun Mizzrym was able to POLYMORPH someone, and they gained the abilities of a drow, even though they weren't a drow, they were a merfolk.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#86 Posted by Floopay (8721 posts) - - Show Bio

@dextersinister: @floopay

Shadow clones work as such: Let's say Kakashi wanted to use 50% of his chakra to create a clone (This isn't the actual number but just for a demonstration) Now if I wanted to have two shadow clones on the field at the same time that 50% chakra would be divided among the clones so each had 25% of the original chakra. That limitation is why Kakashi can only use a few clones normally as he doesn't have a very large chakra pool. However when a clone uses a technique it removes that chakra from it's own Chakra pool as each clone is an independent body with it's own chakra supply isolated from it's neighbors and the jutsu caster.

With that information I would say he could probably split up his abilities between clones, but not replicate the ability across multiple clones UNLESS he was affected by the ability before he split.

For example, if he uses true sight on himself, and then splits, then both himself and the clone should be affected by true sight. However, he should also be able to give one clone Magic Missile, and another Fireball, and retain Melf's Minute Meteor for himself if he'd like, but he wouldn't be able to give all of them the same ability.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#87 Edited by Sovereign91001 (4832 posts) - - Show Bio
#88 Edited by Floopay (8721 posts) - - Show Bio

@omgomgwtfwtf: Just read the new Soul Eater Chapter. I'm going to go ahead and say no using feats from that chapter and further....she's WAAAAAAAY too powerful with full control of her abilities....

So refrain from using her newest feats :)

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#89 Posted by OmgOmgWtfWtf (7043 posts) - - Show Bio

@floopay said:

@omgomgwtfwtf: Just read the new Soul Eater Chapter. I'm going to go ahead and say no using feats from that chapter and further....she's WAAAAAAAY too powerful with full control of her abilities....

So refrain from using her newest feats :)

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Way to ruin my life Floopay. Haters gonna hate >:O

#90 Posted by Sovereign91001 (4832 posts) - - Show Bio

As my team has checked out two of the three starting locations the next logical step would be to check the third and final one. My Kakashi clone is going to in an incognito fashion head southwest along the way he is likely going to see @omgomgwtfwtf clown moving towards Bloodstone Village and although I don't have an idea how fast the clown is, the people it's leading can be moving more than a few mph as they are just normal people, I assume they have no special stamina or anything.

Kakashi's stealth ability will allow him to get into Bloodstone unnoticed once there he'll get a position on @jokergeist three teammates in the village as the Joker is off randomly teleporting around after a thourough search of the village and it's layout, traps or modifications that would have been made since his inital sweep during prep the clone will undo the jutsu. Cool thing about shadow clones are that when they are undone or destroyed any info or experiences they had are transfered to the caster.

Now Kakashi (and by extension my whole team) knows the current layout of Bloodstone Village and the rough location of where @omgomgwtfwtf clown lead army is. After a quick strategy meeting Jean and Jake will head out on his motorcycle in stealth mode.

The bike is silent and invisible so my guys will have no problem moving around undetected. At top speed we'll be at the village in a few minutes. Staying under the cloak of the bike Jean will scan for brains, at the very edge of the psychic peremiter permitted in the rules she will then do the psychic equivalent of hitting @jokergeist team members with a sledgehammer instantly knocking them out one at a time. If they start investigating after the first one falls out Jean will project realistic Psychic illusions for them to chase around while she picks the other two off. If any try to escape Jake will take 'em out.

After @jokergeist's team is down Jean will scan the unconscious minds for any information on Joker's whereabouts or strategy as well as any cues they may have picked up off of him such as scent. Under cloak Jake and Jean will meet back up with my team to plan the next phase of our strategy.

#91 Posted by OmgOmgWtfWtf (7043 posts) - - Show Bio

@sovereign91001:

Awesome strategy you have going there. But, I don't think I will allow you the luxury of hurting my dear jokergeist. While I do enjoy your initiative, I just cannot permit you to hurt my playthings until the time is right. You can't go opening your presents when it's not Christmas can you ;D? I will put it gently like this, if you do go hurt jokergeist, then I have no choice but to break your toys as well. It's no fun when people start having all the fun when the party hasn't even started yet. Maka will know of your team's movements via her planetary-level soul perception ability and will inform her team accordingly. Maka will go towards Bloodstone village in an attempt to stop Jean Grey's psychic hammer down on poor Jokergeist's team. While that is happening Medusa, Ultear and Tifa will attack Kakashi and Dinah. We won't kill them, because that would ruin all the fun, but a thorough beating would suffice in dissuading anymore attempts to attack before all the party guests arrive.

@jokergeist

You should really come join our fiesta out in the park. It's no fun when you're cramped up in Bloodstone Village. Come out in the open and enjoy the celebration I have planned out for everyone. I even got a clown to come (∩_∩)

#92 Posted by Sovereign91001 (4832 posts) - - Show Bio
#93 Edited by Jokergeist (4935 posts) - - Show Bio

The Grand Party Celebration

@omgomgwtfwtf said:

But, I don't think I will allow you the luxury of hurting my dear jokergeist. While I do enjoy your initiative, I just cannot permit you to hurt my playthings until the time is right.

Hm, you sure are CRAZY for me, aren'cha x)

You can't go opening your presents when it's not Christmas can you ;D?

It's no fun when people start having all the fun when the party hasn't even started yet.

It's nice to see that we psychopaths think so alike ^_^

You should really come join our fiesta out in the park. It's no fun when you're cramped up in Bloodstone Village. Come out in the open and enjoy the celebration I have planned out for everyone. I even got a clown to come (∩_∩)

It would be my absolute honor to join the fiesta! After all, I am the life of the party, aren't I? And how could I say no if you're bringing a clown!

Part 1) Pooping the Party

@omgomgwtfwtf said:

It will go left and head towards Bloodstone Village, where it will then drive those people insane as well. Then it will head back towards my team, carrying along with it an army of maddened soldiers.

I don't mean to be a Party Pooper, but you don't have an army of maddened soldiers :( The first thing Sovereign did was evacuate the Valley. Nobody is here xD

Jake and Jean will ride on his motorcycle (in the bike's stealth mode) and broadcast an irresistible telepathic suggestion for all the civilians to evacuate south to the Damaran Gate; his bike can move at 800 mph so I'll probably be able to cover the entire map in under an hour.

—Sovereign91001

Part 2) Insanity Benefits

I'd like to explain that my team has low-level resistance to telepathy. All four members of the Beauty and the Beast Unit were chosen specifically because each had suffered from intense Post Traumatic Stress Disorder caused by the horrors of war. Basically, they're all extremely insane. Oh- and I have the goddamn JOKER, the most insane of us all. This psychotic clown makes OmgWtf's madness look normal.

Screaming Mantis, Laughing Octopus, and Raging Raven all have a level of insanity equivalent(ish) to the Joker.

You see, insanity is a big concept. So is telepathy. Telepathy directly targets the brain, but in some cases telepathy fails when the mind is corrupt. Take for instance the most insane maniac The Joker, whose insanity gives him a great deal of mental resistance. For example, Martian Manhunter (the most powerful telepath in DC) actually struggled to mentally control the Joker, for any length of time. And this resistance is coming from a mere man with no superpowers other than his extremely insanity:

"I'm making him sane, but I can't hold it for long. His mind is like a storm raging.... Have to let go, it's impossible to hold him together any longer"

--J'onn J'onzz

Not that any of this matters, because Maka is stopping Jean Grey from any further assault.

Part 3) The Party Guests

Guest #1 and #2) Maka and Jean Grey

Alrighty, so Maka has interrupted Jean Grey's psychic toothpick- oops I mean hammer on my team. Once Maka is giving Jean a fiesta-beatdown, Screaming Mantis joins the party. Guest #3!

Screaming Mantis is the leader and psychological warfare specialist. She possesses a powerful level of telekinesis, being able to hover and manipulate the trajectory of thrown knives. Her boost is the Bracers of Daggers:

Bracer of Daggers - Instantly conjures a dagger into the user's hand(s). Provides a limitless source of daggers. The biggest bonus is it conjures the daggers with a thought, which means anyone who throws weapons

—Floopay

She has eight arms, and an infinite weapon-supply of knives at her disposal. She'll conjure a thousand knives out of nowhere, and send them all flailing through the air towards Jean! ..and guess what? Jean has no defense against this! Since Jean Grey's telekinesis power exceeded the limits, YOU chose to use Jean after she lost her telekinesis to Psylocke!

@floopay I wanted Jean after she lost her T.K to Psylocke

—Sovereign91001

Jean has no telekinesis of her own to defend against the thousand knives impaling her. While she's being slaughtered by Maka, she'll be slaughtered some'ore by Screaming Mantis.

Guests #4 - #8) Kakashi and Dinah VS Medusa & Ultear & Tifa

So Kakashi and Dinah are outnumbered. I seriously doubt two people can handle Medusa and Ultear and Tifa... and now they'll have another problem: Raging Raven! Guest #9!

Remember her? Yes, she's the one with high-speed flight and high-grade explosives.

Well since you were so kind as to go directly into my headquarters, I'll have no problem blowing you up. Raging Raven will take the skies, and unleash a massive demolition airstrike down on the people below, bombarding everyone with missiles and grenades.

Need another demonstration? You got it!

Skip to 0:43

BOOM BOOM BOOM BANG BOOSH BOOM PFFFFTTTSHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

That's the sound of your team blowing up. While Kakashi and Dinah are undergoing a whipping from three of OmgWtf's people, imagine what'll happen when they also undergo the massive bombardment of missiles and grenades from above. Raven's Rain of Terror! Her boost is the +5 Magic Enchantment:

+5 Magic Enchantment - What's this? Well, in D&D +5 enchantments trump...well....everything. Your character can hit any other character, regardless of their state. All being are vulnerable to your character, and will be damaged as such. It does NOT deal extra damage if they have a specific vulnerability. For example: It doesn't count as Carbonium for regenerators. Intangible, ghost, vampire, demon, angel, etc. All of them are vulnerable to +5 magical enchantments.

—Floopay

---

@omgomgwtfwtf Oops. I kinda killed some of our party guests... Anyway, so what is the celebration you're planning for everyone? I dying to know.

Sincerely,

#94 Edited by Sovereign91001 (4832 posts) - - Show Bio

@jokergeist: Couple problems there:

There is a major difference in your example Jean isn't trying to control them at all, she's using her TP to K.O them.

Jean drops a TP grenade, overloads their brains and they get knocked out. The fact that they are mentally ill has zero bearing on that, if anything the weaker constitution of their brains make this easier for her.

Two Jean's telepathic prowess and power far outsurpass any mental shielding your team can muster. Three any sort of resistance your team could manufacture is negated by the eyepatch as Jean can't be psychically assaulted.

As for Maka...well I'll deal with her when @omgomgwtfwtf hops back in.

#95 Posted by OmgOmgWtfWtf (7043 posts) - - Show Bio

@jokergeist:

Don't ya worry. There are always party guests. No one can escape insanity. Especially people trying to run on foot. It's only a matter of time before my clowns gets to them :D

On to the little birdie. While I do enjoy your little show of force. Like I mentioned before, I can't allow anyone to hurt my play things. Not until everyone is accounted for. Now I would advise you to put little Raven back into her cage before we tear her little wings off :)

I may have a problem with Jean trying to shorten the guest list, but if need be I can always cut some people out of the festivities :P

Simply put, Maka would know if your little birdie was trying to be sneaky, you can't sneak away from a girl who can sense every soul on the planet. With the communication devices implanted into everyone of my teammates (courtesy of Medusa), it's merely telephoning in and telling Medusa to look out for a party crasher.

Then all it would take is short work from Ultear to pluck the feathers off your bird and send crashing back down to Earth.

Also, while your team maybe insane. Don't understand mines for one bit. Maka does have a special affinity when it comes to madness. You anger me one bit and I will be dragging your team back into sanity, whether they wish for it or not >;)

Remember this fiasco with Fernus? Do you want a repeat of that :P

@sovereign91001:

So what exactly are you doing with Jean? Are you launching psi-bolts to one shot each of his people?

Depending on your answer, I might not send Maka in. Given that she can't stop a mental psi-bolt, but she can stop mental manipulation and mind rape.

#96 Posted by OmgOmgWtfWtf (7043 posts) - - Show Bio

@sovereign91001: @jokergeist:

Why are you guys so keen on messing up everything I have planned? I mean I spent so much time getting everything ready. What you guys are doing is just plain rude...

#97 Edited by Sovereign91001 (4832 posts) - - Show Bio

@omgomgwtfwtf: I am not mentally manipulating or mind raping @jokergeist team.

Edit: That's more or less what I'm doing.

#98 Edited by Jokergeist (4935 posts) - - Show Bio

@omgomgwtfwtf: You... you're gonna turn my team.... SANE!??!??!??? You....you..

YOU MONSTER!!! °o°

#99 Posted by Sovereign91001 (4832 posts) - - Show Bio

@omgomgwtfwtf: So are you having Maka come join the fray? And attacking the rest of my team with yours?

#100 Posted by OmgOmgWtfWtf (7043 posts) - - Show Bio

@omgomgwtfwtf: So are you having Maka come join the fray? And attacking the rest of my team with yours?

Maka would instead of intercepting your team would just help my team take down Kakashi and Dinah. Being that it's a 5 on 2, my team would beat yours :P