#1 Edited by Dextersinister (6512 posts) - - Show Bio

Dextersinister

• Subject Delta (All Plasmids, 6 med kits, 6 eve tonics, 9 eve hypos)
  • Barakapool
  • Zetsu
  • Kenji Uedo
  • Boost: Kimmuriel
  • Boost: Zack Fair
  • Boost: Radar Sense
  • Minor Boost: Tactical Knife Set

vs.

juiceboks

• Father Anderson (Pre-Nail)
  • Cable (With Guns and Slide)
  • Legion (Mass Effect)
  • Shaman
  • Boost: Ring of Shocking
  • Boost: Cybernetic Wristband
  • Boost: Drow Heritage: Cable

Battle Conditions:

• Each team leader is given 2 days to scout the area, and come up with a battle plan.
  • Teams get 12 hours to prep before they reach the battle location, and then 2 hours to prep at the battle location.
  • Morals: On
  • In-Character
  • Teamwork is a factor
  • Both teams are out to fight (and kill if necessary) each other

Bloodstone Valley

DexterSinister: Starts at the Virdin.

Juiceboks: Starts at Bloodstone Village

Details:

• Fight takes place at Dusk, 30 minutes until the sun goes down (after the battle has started, not during prep)
  • There are orcs, goblins, kobolds, and humans scattered around the map, total population between all the races is about 1,200 people. They will avoid combat with your teams, but they are there.
  • Bloodstone Village has a population of 2,000, all humans.
  • Vaasan Gate has a population of 200 people, 180 humans, 20 scattered amongst elves, dwarves, and half-elves

#2 Edited by dondave (38895 posts) - - Show Bio

This should be good

#3 Posted by Dextersinister (6512 posts) - - Show Bio

My first one vs one of the tournament, I'll start with an intro.

Subject Delta, the original big daddy of the alpha series, the original and most powerful big daddies and only version to retain free will, discontinued because it's cheaper to replace little girls than it is genetically modified super soldiers.

Incased in deep sea gear designed to withstand the ocean floors pressure along with enhanced strength, durability, agility and overall physiology along with various other genetic upgrades and carrying brutally effective steampunk weaponry.

The Alpha series unlike other models have access to and are incredibly gifted with plasmids. There use of these frightening genetic powers is only topped by the big sisters fortunately Delta has been gifted with a plasmid that lets him call fourth Eleanor Lamb the most dangerous creature on Rapture.

A child prodigy before she was even given the combined skill and knowledge of a large portion of raptures citizens through adam injections, Rapture a city that was suppose to be a safe haven for some of the worlds greatest minds. Unrivaled in her use of Plasmids with the ability to toy with multiple people in midair using her telekinesis, reacts with a 6th sense and teleports at will among other abilities..

The controversial Barakapool. You may hate him as a character but you can't deny the the usefulness of one of the few characters that teleports instantaneously, has a high end healing factor, laser vision, can manipulate electrical and radio signals, is implanted with 2 adamantium katanas and is capable of dancing through machine gun fire while taking apart their users in one of the most impressive displays of bullet timing within the comic book movie verse. That scene almost made you believe the film was going to be good.

Zetsu, the S-ranked ninja, tracker and potential hitman for the big bad of the Naruto universe he has been an unseen witness to a large number of fights and has prevented nearly the entire assemblage of Kages from killing a defenceless Sasuke.

He has a multitude of tricks most of which have yet to see play this tournament and like Antoine Dodson he will find you.

Kenji Uedo was easily the most memorable character from the Gen Hope series and inevitable big bad. When designing the five lights they based them off the O5 with Kenjo being the Jean Grey. You will need to read a bit into it to see the comparisons, Jean picks things up with her mind and Kenji picks things up with tentacles that technically contain his mind.

Kenji has has a high level of control over his techno organic body able to use it to create various mechanical devices, recover from heavy wounds and stretch and grow in all manner of forms.

Having his mind spread throughout his body has given him immunity from telepathy stating and showing they can only enter if he allows and only through physical contact with his body. Heaven help you if your skin comes into contact as he is able to glide through the flesh of others like water.

Kimmuriel Oblodra, to others he is an incredibly powerful Drow psionist capable of suppressing archmages but to me he's the designated driver.

When soldiers shoot and swing at Zack fair they don't hit nofin, when Zack swings they be falling down.

#4 Edited by Dextersinister (6512 posts) - - Show Bio

@juiceboks Just remember during prep to think of your opponents inhabiting parallel worlds and you can't interact with each other in any way until the fight starts.

#5 Posted by Juiceboks (10794 posts) - - Show Bio
#6 Edited by Juiceboks (10794 posts) - - Show Bio

@dextersinister

First off is Alexander Anderson. He's everyone's favorite bio engineered killer assassin priest with a wit as sharp as his blades. Through the work the Vatican did to make him their ultimate weapon, he gained superhuman speed, agility, durability, strength and reflexes. His most uncanny power however is his regeneration that would give Wolverine a run for his money. He can laugh off bullets to his forehead and fight tirelessly even with no limbs attached. In his crusade to eradicate any and all evil supernatural creatures, he chooses to utilize a seemingly endless supply of silver bayonets that he can throw with super efficient speed and accuracy in addition to wielding them like swords for close combat. As a man of the cloth, he can use the good book to ward off supernatural forces and teleport long distances.

Now give it up for the future hopping father Nathan Summers. Nathan is from a future not so gracious to mutantkind so he decided to go back in time and fix that. With it he brings all of his tech including plasma guns, a teleportation device codenamed Body Slide, and his robotic eye that lets gives him UV vision. Due to his mother, he has a great deal of psionic power that he uses to literally keep himself together. Because of Mr. Sinister implanting the T.O virus, he also had a kickass metal arm that gives him Spider Man level strength which he also had to bear the burden of holding in place with his massive TK. That isn't to say he can't use it to put the hurt on anyone who gets on his bad side though. And when you live like Cable, that tends to be a trend. Eventually he learns to overcome this inhibition and removes it entirely thereby embracing his full potential as the messiah for mutantkind.

Here we have Legion, a Geth fan favorite from the Mass Effect series well known for his tech knowledge and stoic yet often humorous observations. He sports a Widow Anti Material sniper rifle used to shred through futuristic tanks with kinetic fields for protection and a Geth pulse rifle which fires a rapid stream of high-energy phasic slugs. Legion is a sentient Geth mobile platform that houses 1,183 geth programs, as opposed to the roughly one hundred found in other platforms, enabling it to operate independently and speak. His combat skills are impeccable even by Geth standards, not only is his strength much greater than humans but like all Geth he has lightspeed reflexes. He can also deploy tech drones that emit electrical shocks to damage and stun enemies and explode when destroyed.

And last but certainly not least is the nature loving Native American Shaman. Shaman is an extremely powerful magician well versed in Sarcee Sorcery. His abilities allow him to manipulate nature for a variety of effects. Including but aren't limited to:

• Alter Appearance
  • Astral Projection
  • Mystical Bolts
  • Healing
  • Illusion Casting
  • Cause sleep
  • Elemental/Weather Control: Shaman can affect weather, such as causing a blizzard or downpour.
  • Plant Control-Shaman can cause vines and roots to appear and entangle foes.

He also has a magical pouch which serves as a gateway to another dimension that contains an artifact for virtually any effect he wishes. In addition he can commune with the many spirits of the land for aid and guidance on a whim.

#7 Edited by Dextersinister (6512 posts) - - Show Bio

@juiceboks: I know Shaman has certain abilities that are outside the limit. Just don't attempt to use them and I won't have a problem with him.

Which version of Cable are you using?

The description in the original scenario had us in these lands for over 3 months so Legion would have been left for scrap ages ago with no way of recharging but I'll throw you a solid and ignore that. I would ask for no hyperbole, lightspeed reflexes? really where are you pulling that from. That would also be against the rules.

Also remember to specify who's wearing the equipment.

#8 Edited by Dextersinister (6512 posts) - - Show Bio

I have an advantage in that Kimmuriel one part of my team is actually from this land, he will be linked with Kenji to that he will be informed of what he see's as he scouts the land and also open portals so that he may make his way around.

Kenji will form flying drones from his flesh to make scouting a breeze taking note of village layouts, cave formations and anything else of note which will be relayed back to the team.

• When preparing the team Zetsu will create 2 clones who will proceed to fill up on chakra by using the regenerator.
  • Kenji will implant the team with constructs that will prevent telepathic access and allow them to remain in contact regardless of distance.
  • Zack will take the carbonadium sword, Barakapool the blade, Kenji, Kimmuriel, and Zetsu will each receive a dagger.

#9 Posted by Juiceboks (10794 posts) - - Show Bio

@dextersinister I made that list of abilities I'm gonna stick to for this match(mostly). I know what you're referring to and rest assured I have that scan and have no intention of pulling it out

I'm using Messiah Cable with his TK nerfed to the limits. That picture is misleading I know but I like it alot.

That's actually not a hyperbole(I can link the video if you want). All Geth think at light speed. Obviously they can't move that fast as Legion has actually been shot before hence the gaping hole in his chest which gets fixed in ME3 but regardless. Trust me he's within the limits.

#10 Posted by Dextersinister (6512 posts) - - Show Bio

@juiceboks

I'm using Messiah Cable with his TK nerfed to the limits. That picture is misleading I know but I like it alot.

That's not allowed as there are perfectly viable options for you to use. By that logic I could take Martian Manhunter and keep all his abilities by nerfing them to the limit.

That's actually not a hyperbole(I can link the video if you want). All Geth think at light speed. Obviously they can't move that fast as Legion has actually been shot before hence the gaping hole in his chest which gets fixed in ME3 but regardless. Trust me he's within the limits.

You said reflexes, not thought speed.

#11 Posted by Juiceboks (10794 posts) - - Show Bio

@dextersinister That was what Floopay and I agreed on. I can use Messiah Cable's tp feats just not his TK. Nerfing one ability that's over the limit is actually a viable option. Nerfing MM would be pointless since all but one of his abilities are over the limit. You do realize there was also a nerfed Jean Grey and Psylocke in this tournament?

There's not a difference in this context. Not one that matters anyway.

#12 Edited by Dextersinister (6512 posts) - - Show Bio

@juiceboks said:

@dextersinister That was what Floopay and I agreed on. I can use Messiah Cable's tp feats just not his TK. Nerfing one ability that's over the limit is actually a viable option. Nerfing MM would be pointless since all but one of his abilities are over the limit. You do realize there was also a nerfed Jean Grey and Psylocke in this tournament?

There's not a difference in this context. Not one that matters anyway.

Yes it was removed entirely not down to the limit. Nerfing an ability that is close to the limit can be viable not one that exceeds it many times over.

There is a massive difference between thinking speed and reflexive speed. If there is no difference then that means he would have light speed reflexes which he does not.

#13 Edited by Juiceboks (10794 posts) - - Show Bio

@dextersinister The case is this. Cable's TK is nerfed down to the limit while his TP is what it is. That was the mutual understanding between Floopay and I. I honestly don't see a problem here

One directly refers to how fast the brain processes information while the other is the speed at which one can actually react to something like a bullet or a lightning bolt. But to avoid a semantics argument and keep this debate moving let's say it refers to thought speed and he has regular street level bullet time reflexes. That's pretty much everyone on Shephard's crew anyway.

#14 Posted by Dextersinister (6512 posts) - - Show Bio

The team will mentally go over there plan on the way inplanting any necessary information and images into the teams head via Kenji. Zetsu will ensure that they are all covered in his spores as well.

When the 2 hours begin Kimmuriel will portal Kenjis drones in the shape of insects and the Zetsu clones to the settlements so that they may infest the locals in secret by spreading spores from beneath them and injecting pieces of his flesh into there necks. None of these things will have any noticeable effect afterwards.

The clones and the insect drones will then proceed to patrol the valley from the air and within the ground seeking out anyone using a combination of Zetsus sensory abilities and radar sense.

Using Zetsu Prime the main team will locate a cavern deep beneath the ground , Zimmuriel will open a portal to this location.

The area will be secured.

Kenji will construct 2 flesh walls 100 feet apart.

Zack will be given Deltas rivet gun

@juiceboks Your turn

#15 Edited by Dextersinister (6512 posts) - - Show Bio

@juiceboks:

That's exactly the case here. Cable's TK is nerfed down to the limit while his TP is what it is. I don't see a problem

Read what I've written. The TK was not nerfed it was removed entirely.

One directly refers to how fast the brain processes information while the other is the speed at which one can actually react to something like a bullet or a lightning bolt. But to avoid a semantics argument and keep this debate moving let's say it refers to thought speed and he has regular street level bullet time reflexes. That's pretty much everyone on Shephard's crew anyway.

That's effectively what I've been saying. You had it listed it listed as light speed reflexes and then said they where effectively the same thing when they most certainly are not. Legion does not get a free pass at bullet dodging reflexes, not even Shepherd gets that as it's normally a comic book thing. You need to prove they have it.

I quickly looked at Floopays reply and he says you cannot use versions of Cable above the TK limit.

#16 Posted by Juiceboks (10794 posts) - - Show Bio

@juiceboks:

That's exactly the case here. Cable's TK is nerfed down to the limit while his TP is what it is. I don't see a problem

Read what I've written. The TK was not nerfed it was removed entirely.

That's effectively what I've been saying. You had it listed it listed as light speed reflexes and then said they where effectively the same thing when they most certainly are not. Legion does not get a free pass at bullet dodging reflexes, not even Shepherd gets that as it's normally a comic book thing. You need to prove they have it.

I noticed that and edited what I said.

My mistake. Shepherd actually does have bullet time reflexes as evidenced in the Codex and the comics due to the neural implants. But I can't find any evidence for his specific class of Geth so I'll concede.

#17 Posted by Dextersinister (6512 posts) - - Show Bio

@juiceboks: I take it you mean the point and not the match.

#18 Posted by Juiceboks (10794 posts) - - Show Bio
#19 Edited by Juiceboks (10794 posts) - - Show Bio

@dextersinister Shaman and Cable will start by using their tp and Shaman's eagle familiar to scan the area for any individuals nearby. They'll plant a suggestion in the minds of about a dozen humans to come to their location where Shaman will create a magical illusion and disguise them as stone golems. Shaman will then summon a dozen more real stone golems and command them both to patrol around the river. He will also use the fly totem to summon a swarm of man eating flies to consume anyone that enters the valley or through Warrenwood.

Shaman will construct an ice wall around the perimeter of the village preventing anyone from leaving or entering without his permission along with a dense fog covering the whole area. The golems and "golems" will of course be patrolling just outside of the wall and fog covering the lake and village.

Cable will take Legion to the Tower of Sages and help spot for him but not before Shaman turns Legion invisible. Shaman will have wood totem soldiers patrolling the tower.

Father Anderson(also invisible) will be patrolling the area with the golems at his side. They will be focusing on the North to Eastern regions.

Cable and Shaman will have everyone's minds linked up.

That about does it.

Oh and when all this is done, Shaman causes a downpour around the village and tower for dramatic effect.

#20 Posted by Dextersinister (6512 posts) - - Show Bio

@juiceboks: Shaman will then summon a dozen more real stone golems

summon a swarm of man eating flies to consume anyone that enters the valley or through Warrenwood.

Shaman will have wood totem soldiers patrolling the tower.

Stone me did anyone actually read the rules. We are limited to 2 summons per character at a time, if this wasn't the case you would literally be in a sea of Zetsu clones. Never mind that Shaman has never had more than a handful at once. His reserves aren't unlimited.

Using mind controlled innocents as soldiers! Isn't that a bit monstrous for Shaman?

I would ask you if you can tell me how long the invisibility lasts for but it's not a factor.

If you remember I had the Zetsus cover the villagers in spores. This lets Zetsu monitor what happens around them, for instance here Zetsu Prime was able to tell that Sasuke was just about to die and activate the spores placed on the Kages despite being off in the country somewhere.

So Shaman is on his own surrounded by villagers that are covered in spores.

Just to make sure both of the Zetsu clones will make there way underground using mayfly mode and wait underneath. Having Daredevil's radar sense should allow them to get a perfect picture of who is there regardless of invisibility or illusions or needing to surface as it's has shown to work through solid objects.

Kimmuriel will cast globe of darkness on a rock. The characters that are attacking will get ready the rest will stand back.

Kimuriel waves his hand and a portal appears 5 feet behind Shaman, in that instant Delta unleashes an electric bolt uncharged as I don't want it arching, a Zetsu clone rises up to impale him, Barakapool ports over and back again in the split second it takes to split open his head, Kenji who is physically hocked up to Zack to gain his sense of perception shoots out his tentacles to impale him.

I believe that's overkill.

Remember all these characters have radar sense and as soon as the portal opens the area is shrouded in darkness.

#21 Posted by Jokergeist (4935 posts) - - Show Bio

@juiceboks said:

He will use the fly totem to summon a swarm of man eating flies to consume anyone that enters the valley or through Warrenwood.

Dex is correct. Shaman is limited to 2 summons. So that totals....

..One moment, lemme get my calculator:

*calculating...*

Two. You can summon two flies.

#22 Edited by Juiceboks (10794 posts) - - Show Bio

@dextersinister said:

@juiceboks: Shaman will then summon a dozen more real stone golems

summon a swarm of man eating flies to consume anyone that enters the valley or through Warrenwood.

Shaman will have wood totem soldiers patrolling the tower.

Stone me did anyone actually read the rules.

Read?

In all seriousness I haven't looked at the main page in almost a month. So thanks for reminding me.

We are limited to 2 summons per character at a time, if this wasn't the case you would literally be in a sea of Zetsu clones. Never mind that Shaman has never had more than a handful at once. His reserves aren't unlimited.

Shaman can actually turn stone into golems so theoretically he's only limited by the amount of stones in the area. I didnt place an actual number on the wood soldiers. But in the event that transforming constitutes as summoning, I'll summon two golems and no flies or soldiers.

Using mind controlled innocents as soldiers! Isn't that a bit monstrous for Shaman?

They're not fighting, their only purpose is to warn my team of anybody trying to approach the village. The golems are the ones that will be doing the fighting. If they die then that's on you. Besides is anyone truly innocent? But you know what, for the sake of arguement I'll have him use orcs instead of people.

I would ask you if you can tell me how long the invisibility lasts for but it's not a factor.

There wasnt really a set time limit when he used it on Snowbird and Northstar in Wolverine First Class. He just kept it up until it wasn't needed like most magical effects.

If you remember I had the Zetsus cover the villagers in spores. This lets Zetsu monitor what happens around them, for instance here Zetsu Prime was able to tell that Sasuke was just about to die and activate the spores placed on the Kages despite being off in the country somewhere.

How is he getting the spores all the way to the villagers in my village? I honestly forgot about the details on Zetsu's spores aside from what they did to Mei. Isn't there a limit to how many spores he can plant on people?

So Shaman is on his own surrounded by villagers that are covered in spores.

Just to make sure both of the Zetsu clones will make there way underground using mayfly mode and wait underneath. Having Daredevil's radar sense should allow them to get a perfect picture of who is there regardless of invisibility or illusions or needing to surface as it's has shown to work through solid objects.

Remember the village is surrounded by water from all but one side so Cable should sense him before he tunnels under the village

Kimmuriel will cast globe of darkness on a rock. The characters that are attacking will get ready the rest will stand back.

Cable should be able to sense them at any distance really considering he has world level telepathy.

Kimuriel waves his hand and a portal appears 5 feet behind Shaman, in that instant Delta unleashes an electric bolt uncharged as I don't want it arching, a Zetsu clone rises up to impale him, Barakapool ports over and back again in the split second it takes to split open his head, Kenji who is physically hocked up to Zack to gain his sense of perception shoots out his tentacles to impale him.

A magical disruption in the fabric of space should be noticed by someone with magical senses as keen as Shaman's. He can then shield himself from the blast and port your guys to the stone soldiers where Cable and Anderson should be waiting.

I believe that's overkill.

Remember all these characters have radar sense and as soon as the portal opens the area is shrouded in darkness.

#23 Posted by Dextersinister (6512 posts) - - Show Bio

Shaman can actually turn stone into golems so theoretically he's only limited by the amount of stones in the area. I didnt place an actual number on the wood soldiers. But in the event that transforming constitutes as summoning, I'll summon two golems and no flies or soldiers.

Shaman does not have infinite reserves of magic, actions like these still take some out of him.

They're not fighting, their only purpose is to warn my team of anybody trying to approach the village. The golems are the ones that will be doing the fighting. If they die then that's on you. Besides is anyone truly innocent? But you know what, for the sake of arguement I'll have him use orcs instead of people.

That's horrible and no different than what the Joker did at the end of the DK. You thought I would believe they where creatures on your side so how would it have been on me if I had attacked them?

How is he getting the spores all the way to the villagers in my village? I honestly forgot about the details on Zetsu's spores aside from what they did to Mei. Isn't there a limit to how many spores he can plant on people?

The limit would be how much chakra he has but the real cost would be turning them into clones and I can leech energy off people with regen on my team or in the countryside. I also stated that I was sending the clones into the village to spread spores at the start of my prep.

Remember the village is surrounded by water from all but one side so Cable should sense him before he tunnels under the village

Cable should be able to sense them at any distance really considering he has world level telepathy.

He's gliding through the Earth why would would water be a factor unless it's extends miles down?

Cable can't sense them, my characters have been granted Kenjis telepathic immunity.

The contruct dissolving bit is a lie so he will believe they are gone and not still inside their bodies which they are months later.

He says to some degree but this is when he is unsure of his powers. Later he says that he must let them have access and Martha is only aware he is even there because of Karma.

A magical disruption in the fabric of space should be noticed by someone with magical senses as keen as Shaman's. He can then shield himself from the blast and port your guys to the stone soldiers where Cable and Anderson should be waiting.

I'll need proof that he can both sense the portal

Then I'll need you to show me if he can react to all that regardless of sensing it and the guy that's coming up beneath him.

and then I would ask if he has actually teleported anyone instantly against there will and such large numbers.

Handwaving your opponents to other locations is also against the rules.

#24 Edited by Dextersinister (6512 posts) - - Show Bio

@juiceboks Also point out that since your attempting to teleport all these characters you will be doing it in total darkness and you would have needed to do it before something like a pre-prepared lightning bolt or a bullet timing teleporter cuts his head off.

There's one that's shows his Kevlar armour but it also points out how crap his reflexes are that a mook gets the drop on him. There's a reason he doesn't have a reflexive category in that respect thread.

Calling you out Juiceboks

#25 Posted by Floopay (8721 posts) - - Show Bio
#26 Edited by Juiceboks (10794 posts) - - Show Bio

@dextersinister Is Kenji really immune to telepathy? How often has he been confronted with high tier telepaths to confirm that? I would hardly call a fetus(the Sixth Light) or a featless brain as skilled a telepath as Cable. I'll like to ask you to provide some sound evidence to substantiate that claim.

As soon as your Drow companion makes the portal, Shaman should be notified. After which he can send the message to Cable and the others to port to his location.

Shaman actually has teleported people against their will before.

But like you said it's against the rules. Which is fine as he has other options like a magical bubble.

Okay I dunno why this didnt occur to me until now. Zetsu is a pretty evil guy being Madara's lackey and all. White Zetsu may agree to cooperate but I doubt Black Zetsu would help good guy Kenji and Zack. Barakapool is also an iffy guy.

Wouldnt the intense rain wash away the spores? Chakra infused or not they still have to abide by the laws of physics.

Shaman does not have infinite reserves of magic, actions like these still take some out of him.

He's only summoning two. Certainly a task that shouldnt take much if any effort at all.

That's horrible and no different than what the Joker did at the end of the DK. You thought I would believe they where creatures on your side so how would it have been on me if I had attacked them?

I said he would use Orcs instead of humans if that was to be too inhumane for his own kind. If my limited D&D knowledge serves me right, Orcs aren't benevolent creatures.

The limit would be how much chakra he has but the real cost would be turning them into clones and I can leech energy off people with regen on my team or in the countryside. I also stated that I was sending the clones into the village to spread spores at the start of my prep.

Correct me if my eyesight fails, but Zetsu is the only one in this area who is from Naruto. So he should be the only one who has chakra so he can't leech it off your team. Not that Barakapool would likely let him anyway.

#27 Posted by Dextersinister (6512 posts) - - Show Bio

@juiceboks:

Is Kenji really immune to telepathy? How often has he been confronted with high tier telepaths to confirm that? I would hardly call a fetus(the Sixth Light) or a featless brain as skilled a telepath as Cable. I'll like to ask you to provide some sound evidence to substantiate that claim.

When he outright states that they cannot enter and they cannot enter with no visible strain when they try against some barrier of resitance and they call it telepathic immunity and the hero calls it telepathic immunity, it's telepathic immunity. Telepathic immunity has become incredibly common within the Marvel universe as writers come up with more ways every other week to stop team telepaths auto-winning from Magneto's helmet (it was originally just high will power that helped him), special metal that completely shields against it, Velicodad another light who Psylocke couldn't effect him or Kenji despite being omega level because of how his mind worked and Kenji who has as much control over how his mind as his body because his mind exists in every part of his body.

If you want examples then that Fetus you mentioned had godlike telepathy capable of controlling thousands of people in the hospital area and was burning them out with it's raw power, it was then stretching further pulling people in from the city. He also mentions how he was able to wonder among an island of mutants plotting Hopes death for months and was the only light to retain his mind against Hopes messianic control over mutants.

As soon as your Drow companion makes the portal, Shaman should be notified. After which he can send the message to Cable and the others to port to his location.

You left out the scan before this inserted below. What he is sensing is the presence of a magical creature not a portal and he doesn't sense it until after it arrives and regardless when my character waves his hand the portal opens and what is going to be in that message? all he will see is inky blackness.

Another out of context scan and an outright lie, those are willing civilians standing right next to him. Why doesn't he teleport the enemies that show up? or can you provide any scans of him ever teleporting an enemy?

But like you said it's against the rules. Which is fine as he has other options like a magical bubble.

A few points he is restraining one person he can see, Shaman is blinded. That's one person he is being targeted by more 4 attackers and remember how I said not using powers that are above the limits. That's strong guy he's containing and at base he is a 50 tonner who can increase his strength further. Bursts out of the bubble in the next scan when he strains against it but I suppose you didn't add that because it wouldn't look as impressive.

Okay I dunno why this didnt occur to me until now. Zetsu is a pretty evil guy being Madara's lackey and all. White Zetsu may agree to cooperate but I doubt Black Zetsu would help good guy Kenji and Zack. Barakapool is also an iffy guy.

This isn't a saturday morning cartoon where the villain strokes the cat. The world is a lot more than black and white and describing someone as pretty evil isn't exactly a real world tag you need examples. Zetsu is a soldier in a war and all the Zetsus seem chummy with their side, they kill the enemies and follow orders but believe in the greater good, Black and White Zetsu prime are technically one person with the same beliefs the only difference is their demeanor. Kenji was willing to enslave Utopia in order to kill Hope and gain his freedom and said outside of her influence he would be more like Magneto. Zack is a good guy in the way that he won't kill innocents but is a trained soldier and perfectly willing to kill the enemy.

None of them are baby eating evil, at best evil in their own world for beliefs that conflict with the heroes. They have been living together in an unknown world where certain areas are just predominantly baby eating evil and are working together for survival. I see no reason why any of them wouldn't have bounded over 3 bloody months except Zimmuriel but it is in his nature to feign friendship as he would see potential in them as powerful allies.

I would go into your teams dynamic but I just don't care that much about this line of thinking unless and it should only really matter if it's blatantly obvious such as Cap working with the Red Skull otherwise most people would have bonded over 3 months.

Wouldnt the intense rain wash away the spores? Chakra infused or not they still have to abide by the laws of physics.

Rain doesn't even wash away some spores irl and some of these spores have been on characters for months so you probably shouldn't apply real world logic to magical spores that turn into albinos.

He's only summoning two. Certainly a task that shouldnt take much if any effort at all.

How do you know?

I said he would use Orcs instead of humans if that was to be too inhumane for his own kind. If my limited D&D knowledge serves me right, Orcs aren't benevolent creatures.

Orcs aren't inherently evil and Orcs that live in this area mixed with humans would be mostly neutrul with some being good and even less being evil. Assuming they are evil is pretty rascist, you are also attempting to use your own personnel knowledge and not the knowledge of your team.

Correct me if my eyesight fails, but Zetsu is the only one in this area who is from Naruto. So he should be the only one who has chakra so he can't leech it off your team. Not that Barakapool would likely let him anyway.

We spent nearly the entire of are last debate going over this issue so trust me when I say it crosses over as we even got Diredrill to relent but I will give you a brief explanation. Chakra is life energy and is in everything even cabbage plants, the more healthy someone is the more they have which is why Naruto who is from a tribe of very healthy people has so much or why ninjas get tired when they use techniques and why Cable who is a very big man who keeps in good shape would have more than a malnourished peasant. Chakra or chi is present in nearly every fictional setting thanks to it's popularity as a real world belief.

Why wouldn't Barakapool allow it? is it because he is evulz? he is described as the a perfect soldier bar the smart mouth so why would he be a baby and not endure a little discomfort and no long term cost to win a fight, pretty crappy soldier if he didn't follow orders. I could also use villagers as sustenance without killing them or Subject Delta who regens standing in water.

So far in that instant that Zimmuriel mentally wills a portal to open and Shaman is introduced to inky blackness you still need to show how he can react or even acknowledge the the simultaneous threat of Zetsu from below.

Barakapool mid air teleport to chop through his head

Delta unleashing a readied lightning bolt

and Kenji thrusting his tentacles with pointed organic steel after linking with Zack to gain his enhanced perception.

#28 Edited by Juiceboks (10794 posts) - - Show Bio

@juiceboks:

Is Kenji really immune to telepathy? How often has he been confronted with high tier telepaths to confirm that? I would hardly call a fetus(the Sixth Light) or a featless brain as skilled a telepath as Cable. I'll like to ask you to provide some sound evidence to substantiate that claim.

When he outright states that they cannot enter and they cannot enter with no visible strain when they try against some barrier of resitance and they call it telepathic immunity and the hero calls it telepathic immunity, it's telepathic immunity. Telepathic immunity has become incredibly common within the Marvel universe as writers come up with more ways every other week to stop team telepaths auto-winning from Magneto's helmet (it was originally just high will power that helped him), special metal that completely shields against it, Velicodad another light who Psylocke couldn't effect him or Kenji despite being omega level because of how his mind worked and Kenji who has as much control over how his mind as his body because his mind exists in every part of his body.

Just stating Psylocke as an example would have sufficed. There have been examples of characters who once thought they were "immune" to some form of attack only to be proven otherwise when a powerful practitioner comes along. You can't blame me for being skeptical.

If you want examples then that Fetus you mentioned had godlike telepathy capable of controlling thousands of people in the hospital area and was burning them out with it's raw power, it was then stretching further pulling people in from the city. He also mentions how he was able to wonder among an island of mutants plotting Hopes death for months and was the only light to retain his mind against Hopes messianic control over mutants.

You left out the scan before this inserted below. What he is sensing is the presence of a magical creature not a portal and he doesn't sense it until after it arrives and regardless when my character waves his hand the portal opens and what is going to be in that message? all he will see is inky blackness.

Another out of context scan and an outright lie, those are willing civilians standing right next to him. Why doesn't he teleport the enemies that show up? or can you provide any scans of him ever teleporting an enemy?

The first scan I will admit I misinterpreted that. This one however speaks differently. He ported them regardless of their opinion on the situation. You don't think out of the whole town there wasn't one person who wanted to stay and watch the spectacle? He didn't port the enemies for the simple reason the writers didn't want him to. As far as I know he hasn't ported enemies, that isn't to say he can't. There's no reason why he shouldn't be able to do something so simple.

A few points he is restraining one person he can see, Shaman is blinded. That's one person he is being targeted by more 4 attackers and remember how I said not using powers that are above the limits. That's strong guy he's containing and at base he is a 50 tonner who can increase his strength further. Bursts out of the bubble in the next scan when he strains against it but I suppose you didn't add that because it wouldn't look as impressive.

I didn't add it because it wasn't important to the point. Yea he broke out of it being a 50 tonner, no one here is anywhere near that level of strength so they wouldn't be able to replicate that feat. But since you asked nicely.

Oh look at that, he made a crystal prison. That was pretty pointless to include.

This isn't a saturday morning cartoon where the villain strokes the cat. The world is a lot more than black and white and describing someone as pretty evil isn't exactly a real world tag you need examples. Zetsu is a soldier in a war and all the Zetsus seem chummy with their side, they kill the enemies and follow orders but believe in the greater good, Black and White Zetsu prime are technically one person with the same beliefs the only difference is their demeanor. Kenji was willing to enslave Utopia in order to kill Hope and gain his freedom and said outside of her influence he would be more like Magneto. Zack is a good guy in the way that he won't kill innocents but is a trained soldier and perfectly willing to kill the enemy.

None of them are baby eating evil, at best evil in their own world for beliefs that conflict with the heroes. They have been living together in an unknown world where certain areas are just predominantly baby eating evil and are working together for survival. I see no reason why any of them wouldn't have bounded over 3 bloody months except Zimmuriel but it is in his nature to feign friendship as he would see potential in them as powerful allies.

I would go into your teams dynamic but I just don't care that much about this line of thinking unless and it should only really matter if it's blatantly obvious such as Cap working with the Red Skull otherwise most people would have bonded over 3 months.

Rain doesn't even wash away some spores irl and some of these spores have been on characters for months so you probably shouldn't apply real world logic to magical spores that turn into albinos.

How do you know?

Because all he has to do is strike a stone with a staff or pull out some dust and sprinkle it on the ground. Hardly arduous and backbreaking. Even if it was, he has about 12 hours to recuperate so he should be fine.

Orcs aren't inherently evil and Orcs that live in this area mixed with humans would be mostly neutrul with some being good and even less being evil. Assuming they are evil is pretty rascist, you are also attempting to use your own personnel knowledge and not the knowledge of your team.

Okay..so they scan the area for cutthroats or bandits. You know..bad people? In the grand scheme of things it doesn't really matter as you get past them regardless.

We spent nearly the entire of are last debate going over this issue so trust me when I say it crosses over as we even got Diredrill to relent but I will give you a brief explanation. Chakra is life energy and is in everything even cabbage plants, the more healthy someone is the more they have which is why Naruto who is from a tribe of very healthy people has so much or why ninjas get tired when they use techniques and why Cable who is a very big man who keeps in good shape would have more than a malnourished peasant. Chakra or chi is present in nearly every fictional setting thanks to it's popularity as a real world belief.

I actually recall reading through that now. Not gonna prolong this debate anymore than it already has so I'll concede as well.

Why wouldn't Barakapool allow it? is it because he is evulz? he is described as the a perfect soldier bar the smart mouth so why would he be a baby and not endure a little discomfort and no long term cost to win a fight, pretty crappy soldier if he didn't follow orders. I could also use villagers as sustenance without killing them or Subject Delta who regens standing in water.

So far in that instant that Zimmuriel mentally wills a portal to open and Shaman is introduced to inky blackness you still need to show how he can react or even acknowledge the the simultaneous threat of Zetsu from below.

Barakapool mid air teleport to chop through his head

Delta unleashing a readied lightning bolt

and Kenji thrusting his tentacles with pointed organic steel after linking with Zack to gain his enhanced perception.

The best case scenario is that Cable picks up on his tp link being severed and ports the rest of my team to the village where we have a good ol' fashion showdown. The freshly killed ally, the pouring rain, the tension is high and the setting is perfect.

#29 Edited by Dextersinister (6512 posts) - - Show Bio

@juiceboks: Just stating Psylocke as an example would have sufficed. There have been examples of characters who once thought they were "immune" to some form of attack only to be proven otherwise when a powerful practitioner comes along. You can't blame me for being skeptical.

The child has power that dwarfs that of the Professor X or Psylocke. X has struggled to assume full control over more than one person at time.

The first scan I will admit I misinterpreted that. This one however speaks differently. He ported them regardless of their opinion on the situation. You don't think out of the whole town there wasn't one person who wanted to stay and watch the spectacle? He didn't port the enemies for the simple reason the writers didn't want him to. As far as I know he hasn't ported enemies, that isn't to say he can't. There's no reason why he shouldn't be able to do something so simple.

If you understood the situation then you would realize that those people where families gathered in a queue for the express purpose of being teleported out of a town under attack, they weren't randomers that Shaman approaches and starts teleporting against their will. You cannot assume someone has an ability they have never used. He has never teleported anyone against there will, anyone not waiting to be teleported or anyone not standing around him.

I didn't add it because it wasn't important to the point. Yea he broke out of it being a 50 tonner, no one here is anywhere near that level of strength so they wouldn't be able to replicate that feat. But since you asked nicely.

Because all he has to do is strike a stone with a staff or pull out some dust and sprinkle it on the ground. Hardly arduous and backbreaking. Even if it was, he has about 12 hours to recuperate so he should be fine.

Only simple gestures to you but so is casting a spell for any caster and incorrect he has less than 2 hours after he has cast all his spells because we only have 2 hours to prepare at the location.

Okay..so they scan the area for cutthroats or bandits. You know..bad people? In the grand scheme of things it doesn't really matter as you get past them regardless.

I know I get past them but I don't know what else the monstrous Shaman may have in store for them if he's willing to have them stand as wheat stalks to the harvester.

The best case scenario is that Cable picks up on his tp link being severed and ports the rest of my team to the village where we have a good ol' fashion showdown. The freshly killed ally, the pouring rain, the tension is high and the setting is perfect.

Not perfect enough, there is a reason the only characters that went to the other side are an expendable summon and a teleporter who instantaneously ported back. With my advanced numbers and powersets I would most likely make swift work of your team but my characters don't know that for certain which is why when your team arrives all that will be there is gruesome munching noises emanating from an orb of darkness. ( a Zetsu clone is eating the body)

#30 Edited by Dextersinister (6512 posts) - - Show Bio

I think @juiceboks has given up on this but I may as well throw in a finishing post.

I have left a Zetsu clone behind eating Shaman and one below monitoring. When you get there I will assume you kill the clone for what it's doing but being in the area will cover your team in spores in the same way the Kages where covered in spores.

The Zetsu below the ground will be able to take note of Legion with radar sense as it has no life to detect.

As I know where you characters will be at all times I will eventually launch an attack when I feel you are most vulnerable, I may even wait until one of your numbers tries to get some rest.

When they do attack a clone will spawn around Cables body.

You have only 3 men all taken by surprise when the portal opens behind them when they are most vulnerable against the combined telekinetic powers of Delta, Kimmuriel and Eleanor, Zacks incredible speed and strength, Barakapools teleport blitz, the other clone and Zetsu Prime unleashing wood jutsus to impale you and Kenji lashing out with tentacle vines with organic steel blades.

All utilizing radar sense to impale you to the extreme.

#31 Posted by Floopay (8721 posts) - - Show Bio
#32 Posted by Thedarklordpandamonium (4825 posts) - - Show Bio

@dextersinister basically curbstomped

-Kenji Uedo has super telepathic immunity, an incredibly point in this tourney, and the spores are very powerful

-He very easily refuted most of juiceboks's tactics, and got past the golems

Other than that Juiceboks didn't say anything about how an actual fight would go down, dex did.

Vote goes to dextersinister.

#33 Posted by Dextersinister (6512 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump for votes

#35 Posted by Thedarklordpandamonium (4825 posts) - - Show Bio

Notifications don't work, I'd suggest PMs.

#36 Posted by Dextersinister (6512 posts) - - Show Bio

Notifications don't work, I'd suggest PMs.

Just chancing it, I don't want to personally hassle anyone over this

#37 Posted by Juiceboks (10794 posts) - - Show Bio

Frankly I completely forgot about this for a while and the time I did remember to post I didn't have the time to.

@dextersinister Good debate I suppose for what it was. Apologies I didn't devote as much as I should have to replying.

#38 Posted by Dextersinister (6512 posts) - - Show Bio
#39 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio
#40 Posted by Sovereign91001 (5054 posts) - - Show Bio
#41 Posted by Jokergeist (4935 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmm... I'll give my vote to @dexxie