• 98 results
#1 Edited by Floopay (9061 posts) - - Show Bio

Teams:

Floopay

• Deadpool (Leader) - Dual SMG, 4 Grenades, 10 Shurikens, 2 Pistols, 2 Katanas, 2 Knives, Teleportation Device (yes, this is pretty standard actually)
  • Artemis Entreri (Sellsword Trilogy) - Charon's Claw, Lifesteal Dagger, Standard Equipment
  • The Haitian (Heroes) - Pistol
  • Spike Spiegel - Tenchcoat, 4 Grenades, Contender (with one special bullet), Modified Jericho pistol, concealed knife, 2 remote detonators
  • Boost: Comm Links

CadenceV2

• Leader: Aria (Carnifex Pistol, Omni Tool, Medi Gel, Armor, Kinetic Shields)
  • Predator Wolf (Combi Stick, Dual Plasma Casters, Dual Shurikens, Net Mines, Razor Whip, Wrist Blades, Helm, Wrist Device, Med Kit, and Armor)
  • Doom Guy (Chain Saw, Super Shotgun, Chain Gun, Plasma Rifle, Automatic Rocket Launcher, Light Amplification Visor, Computer Map, Beserker Stim, Security Armor)
  • Liara (Carnifex Pistol, Scorpion Pistol, Omni Tool, Medi Gel, Armor, Kinetic Shields)
  • Boost: T-800 Henchmen

vs.

Esquire:

• Wolverine: Adamantium Claws and Skeleton
  • Fantomex: EVA, Twin Pistols (Four Clips), Homing Bullets (2)
  • Psylocke: Twin Katanas
  • Archangel: Unarmed
  • Boost: Elektra (Twin Sais)

Diredrill

• Daken (Leader) - Muramasa claws
  • Mysterio - Mysterio Suit, Holocubes
  • Shriek - Shriek's suit
  • Mitch Hundred - Dual Ray Guns, The Great machine outfit, jetpack
  • Boost: Bat Familiars

Scenario

Both teams have been hired to kill one another at the location given. Both teams are allowed to send their leaders to scout out the location beforehand.

Battle Conditions:

• Each team is given 3 hours to prep and coordinate with one another, including exchanging gear, setting up ambushes and preparing for whatever is in store for them.
  • Each team is then given 5 minutes of prep time before the hunt/battle begins against one another.
  • Morals: On
  • In-Character
  • Teamwork is a factor
  • Both teams are out to fight (and kill if necessary) each other

Team LSSH starts: Tier Breche

Team Esquire starts: Narbondel

From Tier Breche to Narbondel is 5 miles.

It's Pitch Black: There is a lot of magical light, but it is low light.

Additional Information:

The city is filled with drow, which are pretty much the scourge of the planet. They are a horrible, wretched race of creatures that constantly back stab one another to climb their way to the top. It's an underground setting, and not a crater. That is not a cliff around the edge, that's simply where the artist removed the ceiling to show what's underneath.

Teams have to navigate through the city and locate/kill one another. The inhabitants are still there, and they will remain out of the fight. In this city, nobody is innocent.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#2 Edited by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (12193 posts) - - Show Bio

@floopay neither omgomgwtfwtf or fetts is in this fight .-.

#3 Posted by Floopay (9061 posts) - - Show Bio
#4 Posted by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (12193 posts) - - Show Bio
#5 Posted by Pokergeist (23180 posts) - - Show Bio
#6 Edited by Pokergeist (23180 posts) - - Show Bio
Loading Video...

Just to get in the mood.

@the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk: @esquire@diredrill Im opening this with the initial assessment.

Well I have advantages here. Mainly this night setting is a non factor for my team. Next is the fact that I have T-800 X-Ray Scanners.

Anyway, first I would arm T-800 with a weapon. In this case the Auto Rocket Launcher. Liara will give him the Carnifex handgun since she has the Scorpion. T-800s show perfect aiming when dual wielding, so it works.

Next, Wolf will run around planting the Laser Mines in key areas and Choke Points. Then find a nice spot high above our team.

Now all I have to do is have Liara and Aria as well the rest make a fire position, then camp out and wait till you enter our zone.

Whats more T-800 can X-Ray Scan for targets in advance.

All examples of T-800 X-ray Scanners.

#7 Posted by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (12193 posts) - - Show Bio

@floopay would the psychic shield be cover both me and cadence for this match since we are one team atm?

#8 Edited by DireDrill (2483 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2: Maybe you should read up on what Mitchell Hundred can do before you decide to rely upon the T-800 as anything more than a paperweight.

#9 Edited by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (12193 posts) - - Show Bio

@diredrill: I did, it also said he had trouble with modified tech and couldn't always control them. This is alien tech, which would lead me to believe he wouldn't be able to properly control it

Edit: not talking about the T-800, though he certainly is quite advanced

#10 Posted by Pokergeist (23180 posts) - - Show Bio

@diredrill: I did, it also said he had trouble with modified tech and couldn't always control them. This is alien tech, which would lead me to believe he wouldn't be able to properly control it

Edit: not talking about the T-800, though he certainly is quite advanced

Considering TX who was design to manipulate and hack Tech FAILED in hacking a T-800 series CPU, why would he do better on Future Tech?

T-800s in the Dark Horse Comics are also said to be unshakable. Best you can do is Temporary control which then results in the system shutting down and rebooting. Thats if said person can hack and understand the Non Existent Neural Processors that James Cameron made up.....

Not worried.

#11 Edited by DireDrill (2483 posts) - - Show Bio

The great part about robots are that they are actually machines made of many smaller machines namely hydraulics that you mentioned in the another thread. Hydraulics are a very simple machine, a very simple machine that won't be a problem for him to jam. Because he doesn't hack systems, he controls the simple machines that make up complex machines. The T-800's movement runs completely on Hydraulics. I jam each one and it will be completely impossible to get it to move. Like I said, if you want to get some use out if it, you should put some paper under it. Also, keep in mind that Mitchell only has difficulty with some machines because he is generally high to dull out the constant noise from all the machines. He caused a blackout by yelling In this Fantasy Setting, the number of machines would be minimal, so he won't need to be baked most of the time.

I also find it hilarious how you think it would be difficult to hack a robot that was designed to infiltrate and kill humans that was HACKED BY HUMANS to defend humans.

As for the Alien Tech, the power of the Green was designed to be used to subjugate all dimensions which means that it will work on all forms of technology just Mitchell's understanding of that tech is limited.

#12 Posted by oceanmaster21 (11021 posts) - - Show Bio

this is gonna be good qe got 4 great debaters on here i make sure to watch this

#13 Edited by Pokergeist (23180 posts) - - Show Bio

The great part about robots are that they are actually machines made of many smaller machines namely hydraulics that you mentioned in the another thread. Hydraulics are a very simple machine, a very simple machine that won't be a problem for him to jam. Because he doesn't hack systems, he controls the simple machines that make up complex machines.

Yet... I read plain and simple he fails to control machines he does not understand, that means he could not control or do anything to Complex Machines on the "Simple" Level as you claim.

The T-800's movement runs completely on Hydraulics.

False, its also Electronic Motors as much as Hydraulics for its strength.

I jam each one and it will be completely impossible to get it to move. Like I said, if you want to get some use out if it, you should put some paper under it. Also, keep in mind that Mitchell only has difficulty with some machines because he is generally high to dull out the constant noise from all the machines. He caused a blackout by yelling In this Fantasy Setting, the number of machines would be minimal, so he won't need to be baked most of the time.

I read he has to understand a machine to talk to it. I also read Machine sometimes tell him to f**k off. If that is true the very Sky Net machine who sole purpose is killing its target will, get ready, tell him to f**k off.

I also find it hilarious how you think it would be difficult to hack a robot that was designed to infiltrate and kill humans that was HACKED BY HUMANS to defend humans.

Humans who "understand" the complex Neural Processor that does not exist and those humans know how to make Plasma Weapons.

I find it hilarious you failed to address a guy who affects basic simple Gun Powder guns.....

I find it Hilarious that thos Humans had to literary take much time to wipe out the hardware to re install what they want. In fact two examples in the Comics and Movie proved they are Unhackable.

TX failed to hack T-800 and she can hack Cars as well Weapons like this joker, but better. Another Terminator called Dudley could only hack the Terminator with Modern tech for less than 4 hours before the T-800 rebooted, Dudley has deep understanding of Terminator CPUs and he could only manage 4 hours of reprogramming after the T-800 was KOed by the Cities Power Grid!

Point is as any reader here will see, this joker has a BASIC understanding of Modern Tech. T-800 is a super advance machine from a non existent future.

If your character info did not include both facts Machines can and have told this guy to f**k off and he was limited by his understanding, then yes I would agree, I simply dont, base on those 2 reasons.

As for the Alien Tech, the power of the Green was designed to be used to subjugate all dimensions which means that it will work on all forms of technology just Mitchell's understanding of that tech is limited.

There ya go, he would not be very successful on the Predator, Asari, or T-800. Affect Doom Guy? Doubt it as well since Doom Guy uses Plasma Guns and Beserker Stims.]

Summary

You picked a guy who has shown and stated flaws with

1. Complex Machines
  2. Alien Tech
  3. Tech telling him to f**k off
  4. Limited Understanding of Tech and how it works

All this plays against the argument he will be much use here. Bamsky.

#14 Edited by dondave (39853 posts) - - Show Bio

This should be good

#15 Posted by DireDrill (2483 posts) - - Show Bio

When Mitchell first got his power, the voices of every machine started pouring into his head from his friend's watch to the entire city's power grid. It overwhelmed him and he yelled "Shut up!" The entire city experienced a blackout and his friend's watch stopped. All machines stopped working during this time. There is only ONE occurrence of a machine defying him among the thousands of machines that have complied during his tenure. Basing your entire case off of a 1 in a couple thousand shot is rather bold, do you also worry when you go outside that you will be struck by lightning? You are building your case off a sawed off shotgun refusing to tell him that it was loaded. Keep in mind that this happened when was just starting out and nothing since has refused to listen to him.

Keep in mind that Mitchell has spent the last 3 months traveling with Shriek and Mysterio. No one in the Marvel Universe is capable of generating technological illusions as detailed and effective as Mysterio can. Holocubes are roughly 1 inch by 1 inch cubes, that incorporate holographic projectors at an impossibly small scale. Shriek's suit has a computer arguably on par with everything here. His suit can intercept a sound at range, generate an exact inverse, and deploy that inverse to cancel out the sound or modify the sound before the sound can travel from its source to the ears of anyone nearby. The computing power required to do that is mind boggling. All of that will have been talking to him for the last 3 months exclusively and teaching him about everything. He often has conversations with machines because to him they are sentient.

Basic understanding? No, that is untrue, see those ray guns and jetpack that he has in his gear. He built them, they are so advanced that when the US government was analyzing them they could not replicate them. He also built a device that allows the person to alter people's memory at will. One of his best feats is landing a 747, in New York, in the middle of the street, during 9-11. There are fictional pilots that are incapable of pulling off that feat and he did it much less real pilots who would be completely incapable of pulling this off on their best day. Mitchell isn't a pilot or an airplane mechanic or a car mechanic, he is a civil engineer. He understands all the basic components on

Also, more advanced devices would be EVEN EASIER for him to manipulate because there are more machines inside to shutdown. Did you know that a simple fuse can stop a car from starting? Hundreds of parts functioning perfectly can be shut down by one fuse. I just have to reach one or two parts of the more complex machines to shut down your tech. He need only stop the trigger mechanism from working to disable a Carnifex Pistol. Maybe Wolf's helmet fasteners come unlocked. Maybe Doom Guy's Chaingun backfires.

Your case is that a 1 in a thousand occurrence will keep Mitchell from manipulating the hundreds of simple machines that make up all of your tech. Good luck with that.

#16 Edited by Pokergeist (23180 posts) - - Show Bio

@diredrill: Ok. My next question is can you prove to me how this power works? Cause I am skeptical. Infact the power itself sounds Cartooney Hax since he is communicating with a shotgun. How does that work? In the real world of Science, people like Tony, Reed Richards, Henry Pym, Bruce Banner, cannot talk to machines.

What your telling me is this guy can beat Dr. Doom. Can Beat Iron Man. Can beat Ultron.

I call BS. Prove it.

#17 Posted by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (12193 posts) - - Show Bio

@diredrill: Also, even if they were to work, how far is his powers range?

#18 Edited by Pokergeist (23180 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk said:

@diredrill: Also, even if they were to work, how far is his powers range?

I like to know all this.

Range of Powers, what can he affect?

So far you claim he can keep a shot gun from working. How? A Shot Gun is all hammer on Ingniter. Nothing Mechanical about striking a "Chemical Reaction" at all. How do weapons like a hand gun have Sentience.

See what I am getting at here? Your describing Bugs Bunny putting his finger in Elmer Fudds barrel and cause the gun to back fire. It makes no sense and toon force at that.

What kind of Hax crap your throwing here?

So provide me some scan of the feats at least of....

1) Causing Shot Guns to fail working.

2) Causing Advance Alien Tech made of non world metals and power sources to fail.

Then we will talk.

#19 Edited by DireDrill (2483 posts) - - Show Bio

Tony, Reed, Hank, and Bruce are scientists not technopaths they are two different things entirely. Would you ask if Gregor Mendel (Renowned Botanist and father of Heredity) could talk to plants? Nope but you would ask Poison Ivy because she can and does talk to plants because in addition to being a botanist she is also a plant manipulator. Madison Jeffries is a technopath and everyone think he is crazy BECAUSE he talks to machines heck he is in love with Danger because she is a machine. There are very few true technopaths in comics, though there are a lot of cyberpaths which are different. Also, LOL at Tony, Reed, Hank, and Bruce being REAL Scientists. Are you going to ask me to prove how the power of the Green works? All we really can prove is that it was designed by some form of Eldritch Abomination to be part of a Dimensional Subjugation plan. The Green(Machines) along with the power of the Red (Plants), the Purple (Lower Lifeforms), and the White (Higher Lifeforms) are meant to disable all resistance for when the Eldritch Abomination decides to take over. An accident is the only reason why Mitchell didn't go all crazy destroy humanity. Think of it like the Blue Scarab and the Reach. An infiltrator that had some problems and ended up being turned against them.

But anyways because I know you like the pretty pictures, here is him flying the plane. This is him right after getting his powers. This is him flying on his jetpack telling all the guns to not shoot at him. This is him detecting a hidden recorder, turning it off, and threatening to kill a man who has an artificial pacemaker. This is him detecting a boat about a mile away because it has an outboard motor. Have I sated your desire for pretty pictures?

This guy with suitable prep could probably take down Iron Man. Doom has magic so he wouldn't stand a chance. Ultron has Matter Manipulation abilities that might allow him to counter his powers. You have to remember that his powers only work on technology so against a magic guy or a person with superhuman powers not derived from tech, he would be far less powerful. I planned to have him reduce everyone to the stone age in the original tourney thread so that my team would be the only one with advanced tech.

In terms of range, he has only one showing where he was capable of shutting down New York but for the most part things have to be within range of his voice. For instance, during 9-11 he was only able to stop one plane because he couldn't get to other in time. His machine detection range is far wider but again he can't generally effect things outside of the rage of his voice. But don't think I can't hit you anywhere I want because I also happen to have Shriek and we are in a cave. Shriek can put any sound anywhere he wants and with the cave creating echoes, my range will be absolute.

Mitchell Hundred is a nightmare for pretty much both of your teams and he is just one guy. Wait till you see what Shriek, Mysterio, and Daken bring to the table.

#20 Posted by Pokergeist (23180 posts) - - Show Bio

Tony, Reed, Hank, and Bruce are scientists not technopaths they are two different things entirely. Would you ask if Gregor Mendel (Renowned Botanist and father of Heredity) could talk to plants? Nope but you would ask Poison Ivy because she can and does talk to plants because in addition to being a botanist she is also a plant manipulator. Madison Jeffries is a technopath and everyone think he is crazy BECAUSE he talks to machines heck he is in love with Danger because she is a machine. There are very few true technopaths in comics, though there are a lot of cyberpaths which are different. Also, LOL at Tony, Reed, Hank, and Bruce being REAL Scientists. Are you going to ask me to prove how the power of the Green works? All we really can prove is that it was designed by some form of Eldritch Abomination to be part of a Dimensional Subjugation plan. The Green(Machines) along with the power of the Red (Plants), the Purple (Lower Lifeforms), and the White (Higher Lifeforms) are meant to disable all resistance for when the Eldritch Abomination decides to take over. An accident is the only reason why Mitchell didn't go all crazy destroy humanity. Think of it like the Blue Scarab and the Reach. An infiltrator that had some problems and ended up being turned against them.

But anyways because I know you like the pretty pictures, here is him flying the plane. This is him right after getting his powers. This is him flying on his jetpack telling all the guns to not shoot at him. This is him detecting a hidden recorder, turning it off, and threatening to kill a man who has an artificial pacemaker. This is him detecting a boat about a mile away because it has an outboard motor. Have I sated your desire for pretty pictures?

This guy with suitable prep could probably take down Iron Man. Doom has magic so he wouldn't stand a chance. Ultron has Matter Manipulation abilities that might allow him to counter his powers. You have to remember that his powers only work on technology so against a magic guy or a person with superhuman powers not derived from tech, he would be far less powerful. I planned to have him reduce everyone to the stone age in the original tourney thread so that my team would be the only one with advanced tech.

In terms of range, he has only one showing where he was capable of shutting down New York but for the most part things have to be within range of his voice. For instance, during 9-11 he was only able to stop one plane because he couldn't get to other in time. His machine detection range is far wider but again he can't generally effect things outside of the rage of his voice. But don't think I can't hit you anywhere I want because I also happen to have Shriek and we are in a cave. Shriek can put any sound anywhere he wants and with the cave creating echoes, my range will be absolute.

Mitchell Hundred is a nightmare for pretty much both of your teams and he is just one guy. Wait till you see what Shriek, Mysterio, and Daken bring to the table.

Ok. This makes more sense.

1) However I see no proof as of yet him able to affect simple guns. He said do not shoot at me. I see no proof that it worked, there was no one around I seen who can shoot at him. Sounded more like a nervous half butt comment.

Thats like asking a Chemical Reaction of a Grenade with the Pin pulled not to blow up. I can understand guns with Electricity, and circuits, however how does a Technopath affect a chemical explosion?

So maybe he could affect the Chain Gun, Plasma Gun, Rocket Launcher, and Chain Saw. However a Spring and Hammer Super Shot Gun should not be affected in any non Toon Force way.

2) Also I seen nothing showing him to affect High Tech Alien Tech.

3) He has the range of Voice, so till he is in sound range of a voice, were safe.

#21 Posted by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (12193 posts) - - Show Bio

@diredrill: Which still doesn't cover the fact that this is all alien tech and superior than most tech he's encountered(unless you can provide scans saying otherwise), which means he still won't be able to control our stuff.(seriously, if he has trouble with stuff that's just modified, how is he going to apply his technopathy to something like alien tech?)

#22 Edited by Pokergeist (23180 posts) - - Show Bio

@diredrill: Which still doesn't cover the fact that this is all alien tech and superior than most tech he's encountered(unless you can provide scans saying otherwise), which means he still won't be able to control our stuff.(seriously, if he has trouble with stuff that's just modified, how is he going to apply his technopathy to something like alien tech?)

This is true as well. You say its a 1 in 100 bad showing, but it is proven a simple shot gun lied to this guy showing his Technopathy is not absolute and all controlling. That was a simple Shotgun. This is Alien tech steeped in blood of humans.

#23 Posted by DireDrill (2483 posts) - - Show Bio

You realize that he only had difficulty with modified stuff because he told it to do something that it could not do, right? If he tells a clock to record American Idol it won't be able to do that because it is outside of what a clock can do unless it happens to also be a DVR hooked up to a TV. He can make a gun jam but he can't make it play music, at least that can be heard by other people. Modern guns have no less than 4 moving parts, his power allows him to effect how those parts move. Like Telekinesis that only works on machines if that helps you. Also, Madison Jeffries could stop a gun from working with no problem. Madison Jeffries could deactivate a bomb with no problem.

Let me reiterate, the Power of the Green is NOT FROM EARTH. It was designed by aliens from another dimension to conquer our dimension sight unseen. They did not even know that it had failed until their second scout came into that dimension and asked Mitchell why he was malfunctioning. Why would a weapon designed to allow you to conquer other dimensions be focused on only Earth tech anyways? The Power of the Green also allowed him to build his ray guns and jetpack, things that DO NOT EXIST ON EARTH. The entirety of his power and tech are of alien design and you want me to seriously prove that his powers do not work on objects of alien design? He was meant to help conquer an ENTIRE DIMENSION for pete's sake. He also never encounters alien tech beyond his own and that of his creators.

I'm sorry that you guys picked a team of mostly tech users but you could have diversified and been a threat but as it is now, most of your team will be running with whatever melee weapons they can find. Also, good luck using mines in an ambush. Mitchell will hear them talking a mile away.

I should also mention that the Mysterio I am using is not Quentin Beck but the mutant teleporter Francis Klum. I have two means of getting his voice to you that you have no defense against.

#24 Posted by DireDrill (2483 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2: I said 1 in a couple thousand bad showing not 1 in a hundred. Please stop purposely misrepresenting my case. Spider-man has been blindsided by Aunt May, are you going to now suggest that he can be blindsided by Bob, Agent of Hydra? Good luck supporting that claim.

#25 Posted by Pokergeist (23180 posts) - - Show Bio

@diredrill: Well what your saying is his power would let him do all these things, which you have not shown proof of feats wise. I ask for feats, the thing we decide "proves" what a character can and cannot do. You provided non of that as far as I can tell in terms of Alien Tech, Actually Jamming a simple Shot Gun, ect.

#26 Edited by Pokergeist (23180 posts) - - Show Bio

Also LMAO I have 2 Biotic Aliens with natural Biotics that can solo half your team at a range. As well a Super predator in stats and a Super Soldier.

So I am far from powerless here. I just don't see the "feats" to directly support this ridicules toon force power.

#27 Posted by DireDrill (2483 posts) - - Show Bio

Toonforce power? Madison Jeffries can do everything that Mitchell Hundred can do and he is not a toonforce character is he? What you are currently engaged in is an Ad Hominem Attack which is a fallacy. You can continue to call it toonforce all you want but it ultimately just proves that you have zero counters for Mitchell Hundred. I am going to go ahead and count this as a concession of the point.

HE IS ALIEN TECH! How many times do I need to say that? Alien tech that cannot manipulate alien tech is like earth tech that cannot manipulate earth tech, a ridiculous notion.

Feats are not proof of anything. Nothing I have said has ever gotten through that head of yours has it? Fine then let's take your supposition to its logical end then.

• Show me proof that X-Rays work in the Underdark.
  • Show me proof that plasma reactions work in the Underdark.
  • Show me proof that Biotic work in the Underdark.

The fact is that you have shown zero proof that any of these things will work here. The Underdark is filled with a magical energy known as Faerzress which among other things inhibits many forms of magic from working. Prove that this energy won't inhibit your technology. When you can't because that information does not exist because X-Rays and Plasma and Biotics do not exist in Dungeons and Dragons, will you finally understand how ridiculous your position is? Probably not, pretty pictures make your entire world go round but maybe you will start understanding what reason and good faith truly means and start debating like a reasonable man instead of a petulant child.

He doesn't manipulate electronics like Cyberpaths do, he manipulates machines. He can make a gear not turn if he so desires. I will concede right now if you can find any evidence that he can't do what I said he can. Please stop calling me a liar.

You also realize that I have 2 illusionists, a teleporter, and Daken, right? Your team has zero chance of surviving against my team without their technology. How do you even know where my team is? My team can literally be anywhere thanks to my teleporter. Even better, Mysterio's Illusions make my team completely invisible. Shriek makes my team completely soundless. Daken makes my team completely scentless. Combine that all together, my team is completely undetectable. Daken can kill every person on your team at his leisure and no one will even know what is happening until they themselves die. Biotics, Predators, and Super Soldiers stand no chance against my team. It is laughable that you think your team stands a chance against mine.

#28 Posted by Pokergeist (23180 posts) - - Show Bio

Toonforce power? Madison Jeffries can do everything that Mitchell Hundred can do and he is not a toonforce character is he? What you are currently engaged in is an Ad Hominem Attack which is a fallacy. You can continue to call it toonforce all you want but it ultimately just proves that you have zero counters for Mitchell Hundred. I am going to go ahead and count this as a concession of the point.

HE IS ALIEN TECH! How many times do I need to say that? Alien tech that cannot manipulate alien tech is like earth tech that cannot manipulate earth tech, a ridiculous notion.

Feats are not proof of anything. Nothing I have said has ever gotten through that head of yours has it? Fine then let's take your supposition to its logical end then.

• Show me proof that X-Rays work in the Underdark.
  • Show me proof that plasma reactions work in the Underdark.
  • Show me proof that Biotic work in the Underdark.

The fact is that you have shown zero proof that any of these things will work here. The Underdark is filled with a magical energy known as Faerzress which among other things inhibits many forms of magic from working. Prove that this energy won't inhibit your technology. When you can't because that information does not exist because X-Rays and Plasma and Biotics do not exist in Dungeons and Dragons, will you finally understand how ridiculous your position is? Probably not, pretty pictures make your entire world go round but maybe you will start understanding what reason and good faith truly means and start debating like a reasonable man instead of a petulant child.

He doesn't manipulate electronics like Cyberpaths do, he manipulates machines. He can make a gear not turn if he so desires. I will concede right now if you can find any evidence that he can't do what I said he can. Please stop calling me a liar.

You also realize that I have 2 illusionists, a teleporter, and Daken, right? Your team has zero chance of surviving against my team without their technology. How do you even know where my team is? My team can literally be anywhere thanks to my teleporter. Even better, Mysterio's Illusions make my team completely invisible. Shriek makes my team completely soundless. Daken makes my team completely scentless. Combine that all together, my team is completely undetectable. Daken can kill every person on your team at his leisure and no one will even know what is happening until they themselves die. Biotics, Predators, and Super Soldiers stand no chance against my team. It is laughable that you think your team stands a chance against mine.

So all your saying is... you have no evidence supported by feats and basically making false claims on what you believe his power can do.

I have Proof X-Ray work, I showed it.

I have proof Plasma Works, I showed it.

I have proof Biotic works, I can show it.

You are making false claims on what you believe what your guy can and cannot do. According to you, he has no limit.

Ok... then by that logic I can say Predator and T-800 are ineffective to Techno paths since they have never been affected by Techno Paths before.

I mean, why do I need proof right? I believe their tech would be immune to it as it is tech and material that does not exist today.

#29 Posted by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (12193 posts) - - Show Bio

@diredrill: Also, what if I were to have Sixsix and Sevenseven(lets say that your technopathy did work) take some of the long ranged weapons and fly up higher than the voice would reach it and take care of him first without them knowing? That would eliminate him as a factor altogether, just snipe him from up high before he has a chance to do anything.

#30 Edited by DireDrill (2483 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk:

You realize we are in a giant cave, you can't fly high enough to get away. Shriek's powerful sonic technology and the cave's natural echo will allow Mitchell to reach every nook and cranny simultaneously. You can't escape his voice. Also, how do you think you'll not be noticed? My bats are everywhere and they are constantly relaying the positions of your entire team. Plus my team won't be out in the open for you to shoot so why would you think that? My team has a teleporter we won't be out in the open unless we absolutely have to be. How would you spot my team anyway? Neither 66 or 77 have sensors accurate enough to find my team. All in all your plan makes little to no sense.

@cadencev2

The evidence is in every wiki, the scan I did show, and pretty much the entirety of the internet. Your whole point about how his powers might not work is predicated on the idea that his power would normally work on guns. So either you can drop the idea that his powers won't work or you have to concede that his powers would work. You don't get it both ways. I am assuming that you could find exactly 0 evidence that his power won't work on guns could you? Thanks for supporting my point.

I asked for proof that Xrays would work in the Underdark, all you have shown is that they work in our dimension.

I asked for proof that plasma works in the Underdark, you haven't even shown that you have plasma weapons yet. Where are the scans of the plasma weapons?

I asked for proof that Biotics will work in the Underdark, you have provided no evidence for them functioning at all thus far.

Did you see the words that were repeated, IN THE UNDERDARK. It contains an energy that blocks magic, so you now have to prove that your tech will work in the Underdark.

I have never indicated he has no limits, I have clearly outlined what his limits are. I indicated that bow and arrows would be immune but guns would not. I indicated his max unassisted range. I have indicated exactly what his limits are.

Perhaps this will sate your ridiculous picture lust. It shows someone drawing a gun on him and him saying jam. The gun jams and he continues living. I don't have the after panels because I am in the middle of a move and my Ex Machina comics are in storage. But if he could not jam a gun, why would he even try?

Your ridiculous assertions that I am an outright liar are very much so debating in bad faith. Bad faith ultimately lowers the level of discourse and reinforces the idea that comic book readers are children. We need to raise the level of discourse so that the world at large will start looking at comics as a more serious form of art. You are working against the legitimacy of comic books.

#31 Edited by Pokergeist (23180 posts) - - Show Bio

@diredrill: Listen, kid, I am asking for feats, if you cannot prove the feats of a power, then it does not happen.

@floopay I am asking for a ruling, this WHOLE debate is on one guy suppose power and limits. We have no proof of its limits or what it can and cannot effect.

Read the past 6 or so post and give me a ruling if it works or not. It it works as per ruling, then I will start actually debating around it.

#32 Edited by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (12193 posts) - - Show Bio

@diredrill: This place is a cave? I thought it was a ravine or something lol

#33 Posted by Floopay (9061 posts) - - Show Bio

@diredrill: Listen, kid, I am asking for feats, if you cannot prove the feats of a power, then it does not happen.

@floopay I am asking for a ruling, this WHOLE debate is on one guy suppose power and limits. We have no proof of its limits or what it can and cannot effect.

Read the past 6 or so post and give me a ruling if it works or not. It it works as per ruling, then I will start actually debating around it.

If someone wants to base their entire argument off of theoretical feats and wikipedia entries, then they can.

It's up to the voter to decide not only who's team they believe will win, but also who debated better with their team. If the voters decide that @cadencev2 made a better argument because his statements and hypotheticals were backed by on panel evidence, and his team's overall capabilities were more readily presented because of that, then they will vote that way. If they decide @diredrill's idea of using hypothetical feats without backings or evidence, then they will vote for him. Some voters may not vote for him because they don't know the character, and have no idea if any of his ideas are even plausible because they have no facts to support claim. Other voters who know his characters might decide his argument is perfectly valid based on information they know of his characters.

Remember, these are voted mostly based on who presents a better argument for why their team wins, not on who has the stronger team and who the voter believes should win. It's up to you, the debaters, to persuade whoever reads this that your team wins.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#34 Edited by Floopay (9061 posts) - - Show Bio

@diredrill: This place is a cave? I thought it was a ravine or something lol

This is essentially a giant cavern deep underground. The whole map is drawn as if the ceiling was removed and you were to look downwards at it.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#35 Edited by Pokergeist (23180 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk:

Alright, with that in mind. There is no feats showed he can proven to effectively shut down or control Advance Alien Tech made of unknown materials and bathed in the blood of humans or SkyNet Tech design and bathed in the blood of humans. He simply should not be able to PERSUADE these machine to do anything.

If a simple Shot gun can tell him to p*$$ off then my guys gear and tech will as well.

So here is my side of it. We will camp, Laser Mines everywhere. We will know your team is coming. We have Thermals, X-rays, Sound Detection, Mined Maps, Motion Detectors, and Tech Scanners.

All this means we know your coming. When you do, we will be in a position of cover, then Bam!

Liara and Aria will Bitoic attacks your tea with Singularities, Stasis, and Push/Pulls.

As seen by this Biotic Human you can launch Biotics one after the other in less than a second.

Stasis is instant and no travel time. It will freeze one person in place for 21 seconds. Liara can disable 1 threat with this.

Then Throws and Pulls.

Biotic Onslaughts that will incapacitate your team.

Wolf will be on the look out and attack from high above any foe dumb enough to close in on my Girls. He can take anyone on your team with his gear. This guy took on 4 Alien Warriors in a 50 foot space with no probs. Actualy overpowers 2 Aliens by grabbing their throats in each hand!

Loading Video...

High Lights of the elite Predator Wolf.

Doom Guy with Plasma Gun will charge firing. he has Super Human Durability for a Human. On top of this his Security Armor is solid defense.

Loading Video...

When taking to much Damage he will pop the Beserker Stim which will heal all wounds and give Doom Guy 1 ton strength.

Over All this I have T-800 targeting and attacking thru any illusions with his Infrared X-ray sensors. Same with predators helm as well.

Both would see through any illusion.

So to recap.

1) Aria and Liara will provide Biotic Support after the initial Onslaught.

2) Wolf and T-800 will provide Close Range action and see through illusions.

3) Doom guy will lay down incredible Plasma Fire while charging up , pop Stim and decimate with Wolf and T-800.

Super Sayain Hulks team will be help picking off and dealing with the stragglers.

Game Over and GG.

#36 Edited by DireDrill (2483 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2: Kid, huh? More ad hominem only solidifies my point. You have no real defense against my team's superior construction and powerset so you are sticking your hands in your ears and saying "lalalalala." Thanks for the concession.

Have you ever tasted fecal matter? Assuming you have not do you think it tastes good? If I told you it tasted awful would you believe me? I bet you would. You know why? Because you know essentially what it is and you have extrapolated based upon that information that it is in fact something that tastes awful. He is made of alien technology, he makes technology more advanced than anything on Earth, are you really suggesting that he is limited to only earth tech? Do you also think that poop is good? Because that is what your logic is suggesting.

So you are still basing your entire case off of one instance that occurred as he was still learning how to use his power? So Spider-man should get waylaid by pretty much every elderly person? Is that what is reasonable to you? So Vulture should beat him every time then? Nope, one bad showing does not undo every other good showing. You are hoping that a roll of the dice will save your tech.

Let's get to some more pretty pictures for you then. This is him using his power to kill someone. Here he is stopping another gun from firing, you'll note it is a shotgun. Here he fixes an air conditioner by telling it to be fixed. Here he is fixing a broken elevator with naught but his power. Here he is manipulating blinds, you can't get much simpler than that. Remember the Jetpack and Ray Guns, he has that he was only able to build after getting his powers from the alien device? Here he is manipulating it. Here he is opening an emergency door. Do I really need to keep showing you what he can do or can I stop. I really grow weary of having to indulge your bad faith. Given the Door feat, it shows that he can manipulate simple components of larger machines if he so desires.

Let's talk about Skynet and its machines. I assume you have seen T2? There is a scene where John helps remove an inhibitor that keeps the T-800 from learning or thinking outside the parameters of its mission. This means that every T-800 is a slave. Who do you think the T-800 is going to listen to, the person who is going to set him free or the people who are actively enslaving him? Mitchell doesn't even need him to do anything, just abstain from fighting. The reason why most machines tend to listen to Mitchell is because he offers them something that none of your people are even capable of doing. He offers them his ears to listen to their problems, their dreams, and their desires. The Great Machine offers them the ability to rebel against their masters. Heck, what if I go the opposite route and just trip his Skynet programming. He will immediately locate and kill any armed humans like your Doom Guy. After he shoots up Doom Guy with the Rocket Launcher, your team will attack him.

#37 Posted by Pokergeist (23180 posts) - - Show Bio

@diredrill:

Kid, huh? More ad hominem only solidifies my point. You have no real defense against my team's superior construction and powerset so you are sticking your hands in your ears and saying "lalalalala." Thanks for the concession.

So still no proof of anything you said. Good to know.

Have you ever tasted fecal matter? Assuming you have not do you think it tastes good? If I told you it tasted awful would you believe me? I bet you would. You know why? Because you know essentially what it is and you have extrapolated based upon that information that it is in fact something that tastes awful. He is made of alien technology, he makes technology more advanced than anything on Earth, are you really suggesting that he is limited to only earth tech? Do you also think that poop is good? Because that is what your logic is suggesting.

I know fecal matter taste awful becuase PHYSICAL proof and research has been shown. You showed neither.

So you are still basing your entire case off of one instance that occurred as he was still learning how to use his power? So Spider-man should get waylaid by pretty much every elderly person? Is that what is reasonable to you? So Vulture should beat him every time then? Nope, one bad showing does not undo every other good showing. You are hoping that a roll of the dice will save your tech.

Spider Man has Consistent feats. Your character has no feats of affecting Alien Tech or tech with a brain. In fact we have proof not all tech listen to him.

Let's get to some more pretty pictures for you then. This is him using his power to kill someone. Here he is stopping another gun from firing, you'll note it is a shotgun. Here he fixes an air conditioner by telling it to be fixed. Here he is fixing a broken elevator with naught but his power. Here he is manipulating blinds, you can't get much simpler than that. Remember the Jetpack and Ray Guns, he has that he was only able to build after getting his powers from the alien device? Here he is manipulating it. Here he is opening an emergency door. Do I really need to keep showing you what he can do or can I stop. I really grow weary of having to indulge your bad faith. Given the Door feat, it shows that he can manipulate simple components of larger machines if he so desires.

........... no Alien Tech or anything more advance? Still seing only SIMPLE machine or (for lack of a better word) Toon Force manipulation of a pulley system (aka the blinds)

I want to see Alien Tech which is far more advance and made with Tech, material, and power sources not of this world.

Let's talk about Skynet and its machines. I assume you have seen T2? There is a scene where John helps remove an inhibitor that keeps the T-800 from learning or thinking outside the parameters of its mission. This means that every T-800 is a slave. Who do you think the T-800 is going to listen to, the person who is going to set him free or the people who are actively enslaving him? Mitchell doesn't even need him to do anything, just abstain from fighting. The reason why most machines tend to listen to Mitchell is because he offers them something that none of your people are even capable of doing. He offers them his ears to listen to their problems, their dreams, and their desires. The Great Machine offers them the ability to rebel against their masters. Heck, what if I go the opposite route and just trip his Skynet programming. He will immediately locate and kill any armed humans like your Doom Guy. After he shoots up Doom Guy with the Rocket Launcher, your team will attack him.

So lets see. You bring up the NON CANNON DELETED SCRAPED scene. James Cameron Scraped this scene for a reason. He wanted to show T-800 was independent.

Loading Video...

NON CANNON Special DELETED Scene.

Now lets see the cannon one.

Oh looky! The CANNON Scene by James Cameron.

Seriously, talk Terminator when you know what is cannon and what is not.

#38 Posted by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (12193 posts) - - Show Bio

@diredrill: Those scans are all low-grade technology, I still see no reason it would affect advanced alien tech. As we've said, he still has problems with stuff that's simply modified, something entirely different and more advanced such as alien tech shouldn't be effected by it.

#39 Edited by DireDrill (2483 posts) - - Show Bio

What physical proof do you have of fecal matter not tasting good? Remember, YOU can't prove it unless YOU have tried it. So how does it taste?

His jetpack is alien tech and I showed him manipulating it. His Jetpack was created using the alien power of the Green which means it is alien. Spider-man has consistent feats for beating elderly people because elderly people exist in his universe. Alien tech, beyond his own, does not exist in the Ex Machina Universe. His tech is the MOST advanced tech in his universe. One thing has lied to him but every other showing shows him controlling every device he has come in contact with.

Let me show you the instance where he had some difficulty with modded guns. He asked the gun not to kill him, rocksalt will not kill him so it behaved as intended. After his time as the Great Machine, he started using JAM almost exclusively because it is not ambiguous. His time as the Great Machine was a learning experience like every other person. Before he spent some time training, he was a pretty awful superhero.

This scene says you are wrong since it uses the exact same procedure. Welcome to the world of retroactive continuity. What we are talking about is the difference between Read Only and Read and Write, these are things that we build into floppy discs for pete's sake. It was cut for time not because he didn't want it in the movie. It was one of the more expensive scenes given its complex camera trickery and makeup so cutting it was not an easy decision. By the way, it is canon not cannon. Unless you want to talk about guns in Terminator please get it right.

#40 Edited by Esquire (3909 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk: @cadencev2@diredrill

Okay, since Mitchell is such a hotly contested issue, Diredrill and I have decided that he will debate for Mitchell's powers working as they're supposed to, and I will debate as if his technopathy is ineffective, so that all four of us can get all facets of the debate covered without getting too bogged down by one single issue.

Prep

This sort of Assassinate a Group mission is the sort of thing X-Force was created for, and Elektra fits right in as an assassin herself. Diredrill's team is less specially adapted to this specific sort of mission, but they've had several months in the Fantasy Universe to situate themselves, so they'll be comfortable in the scenario as well. Psylocke's TP link will facilitate team bonding and planning for three hours, and with 5 minutes of Prep they'll use Archangel's speed to place Holocubes around the perimeter of the map.

Battle

My team has all sorts of enhanced senses, including Wolverine, Fantomex, and Daken's enhanced senses, Mitch's Machine Senses, and EVA's Scanners. Since you have nothing to disrupt any of this, I will immediately know exactly where your team is located.

At the start of the battle, Shriek will use his suit to project Mitch's voice throughout the whole cave, telling your robots, suits, and weapons to shut down and not function. For the purposes of this post, we'll assume it's largely ineffective, although some of the simpler things such as bombs and the chainsaw should cease working, even if Mitch's powers were limited to only simple machines.

While they're doing this Mysterio will activate the holocubes and the rest of the team boards EVA, except for Archangel, who will carry Wolverine and Daken. Mitch will pick up Shriek once he's finished broadcasting and use his jetpack to follow along with EVA and Archangel. They'll fly very low to the ground to make detection as difficult as possible. Shriek, from his position in front, will use his suit to emit an opposite sound of every noise my team makes, rendering them silent. Mysterio's holocubes, placed during prep, will distract your team, making it difficult to pick out mine.

As soon as we're in visible range, Fantomex will Misdirect Liara into thinking that your teams are actually our teams, so she'll start spamming her most powerful attacks, wreaking havoc and doing tons of damage. Psylocke will cast an illusion on Doomguy, making him also start attacking your team. She was able to do this to Dark Angel after he'd manifested his Apocalypse powers, Betsy casting an illusion so powerful that he thought he had lived an entire lifetime in seconds. So Doomguy should be a simple matter for her. Elektra will cast an illusion over Wolf, stopping him from engaging Liara and Doomguy.

EVA will disgorge the rest of my team close to where your team is slaughtering each other, keeping only Mysterio inside. She'll then elevate and blast your team with her laser cannon.

Fantomex will fire his two homing bullets, one at Six and one at Rook. Six and Rook bath have very good agility, but they have no way to stop the bullets from chasing them, they'll end up in their heads. Mysterio will use his TP to mess around in SixSix's head, while Archangel Fastball Specials both Daken and Wolverine into SixSix and SevenSeven. With Adamantium and Muramasa Claws and their top-tier skill backed by impressive speed and Archangel, Mitch, and EVA giving air support, the mutants should take this handily.

Assuming Aria and the T-800 haven't been killed by Liara and Doomguy, they'll have to take on Psylocke, Fantomex, Elektra, Shriek, Liara, and Doomguy at the same time. If they manages to kill Doomguy, Liara, or Wolf, Aria will get psionically assaulted by either Psylocke, Fantomex, or Elektra. Against 6 people, all of whom are capable of giving either of your pair a good fight one-on-one, and backed up by air support from Archangel, Mitch, and EVA, the Terminator and the Asari should go down pretty quickly.

To sum up, our team has a huge advantage with 4 mental attacks, has air superiority, has far better travel speed, has top-tier skill all around, has much better stealth and distraction capabilities, and has better teamwork thanks to the TP link. With Doomguy and Liara taking a huge chunk out of your team right at the start, you'll be heavily outnumbered, and any survivors should be damaged. If anyone ends up killing Liara, Wolf, or Doomguy, then one of my psionics is freed up to attack another one of your characters. The psionic advantage is just too potent to overcome in this battle.

#41 Posted by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (12193 posts) - - Show Bio

@esquire: Before I say anything, you realize we have psychic shields right?

#42 Edited by Esquire (3909 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk said:

@esquire: Before I say anything, you realize we have psychic shields right?

Oh, really? You mean these psychic shields?

Psychic Shield - Your team has paid someone to give them a psychic shield. This protects against mind reading, being located telepathically, etc. Telepaths will have to actually be able to see your team to target them with telepathic assaults. Note: This does not protect against anything stronger than basic mind reading.

#43 Posted by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (12193 posts) - - Show Bio

@esquire: Ah! I read the description for the eyepatch x. x

#44 Posted by Esquire (3909 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk: Personally I don't care if you switch to the Eyepatch, (as long as it's okay with Cadence and Diredrill), but that only covers one character. Since most of the TP wasn't even focused on your half of the team, it wouldn't really change our strategy any.

#46 Edited by Pokergeist (23180 posts) - - Show Bio

This scene says you are wrong since it uses the exact same procedure. Welcome to the world of retroactive continuity. What we are talking about is the difference between Read Only and Read and Write, these are things that we build into floppy discs for pete's sake. It was cut for time not because he didn't want it in the movie. It was one of the more expensive scenes given its complex camera trickery and makeup so cutting it was not an easy decision. By the way, it is canon not cannon. Unless you want to talk about guns in Terminator please get it right.

Holy dented chest plate batman.

Again you show no knowledge of Terminator. That "scene" is from the retcon and non cannon Terminator TV series. Terminator Salvation retcon the whole show. That scene is also NON CANNON!

OMG.......

Also here is your proof that he can affect guns?

So let me get this straight.....

He can only affect some made up law by some politician guns? LOLOLOL Sky Net Terminator would not listen at all. It is made and bathed in the blood of humans and believes in terminating it target ti no end. Alien Tech of the Predators are illegal mods by human standards. Why not?!

This is solid 100% proof his power should not affect Terminator, Doom Guy (Illegal weapons by his company), and Pred tech.

Were good.

My team has all sorts of enhanced senses, including Wolverine, Fantomex, and Daken's enhanced senses, Mitch's Machine Senses, and EVA's Scanners. Since you have nothing to disrupt any of this, I will immediately know exactly where your team is located.

Cool, come on in to our kill zone.

At the start of the battle, Shriek will use his suit to project Mitch's voice throughout the whole cave, telling your robots, suits, and weapons to shut down and not function. For the purposes of this post, we'll assume it's largely ineffective, although some of the simpler things such as bombs and the chainsaw should cease working, even if Mitch's powers were limited to only simple machines.

I can agree with this. All the weapons minus the Plasma Gun may well shut down for Doom Guy.

While they're doing this Mysterio will activate the holocubes and the rest of the team boards EVA, except for Archangel, who will carry Wolverine and Daken. Mitch will pick up Shriek once he's finished broadcasting and use his jetpack to follow along with EVA and Archangel. They'll fly very low to the ground to make detection as difficult as possible. Shriek, from his position in front, will use his suit to emit an opposite sound of every noise my team makes, rendering them silent. Mysterio's holocubes, placed during prep, will distract your team, making it difficult to pick out mine.

I think this is largely ineffective. Pred Heat Vision will pick your team up like a bright flash in a dark cave... oh wait...

T-800 X-Ray Infrared will likewise do the same.

Also the Omni Tool scanners have advance Energy readers.

As seen.

Our team will not be thrown off at all by Holocubes nor Sounds.

As soon as we're in visible range, Fantomex will Misdirect Liara into thinking that your teams are actually our teams, so she'll start spamming her most powerful attacks, wreaking havoc and doing tons of damage. Psylocke will cast an illusion on Doomguy, making him also start attacking your team. She was able to do this to Dark Angel after he'd manifested his Apocalypse powers, Betsy casting an illusion so powerful that he thought he had lived an entire lifetime in seconds. So Doomguy should be a simple matter for her. Elektra will cast an illusion over Wolf, stopping him from engaging Liara and Doomguy.

.... so she will be right next to Aria... then see Aria spot as a enemy.... then attack with no reason of thought.... um nooo.

First off she is a Genius Scientist.

Second she know Fantomex has this power. As per OP.

Third off she would quickly know this ploy. Sorry, you picked the cool headed Scientist who know you have this power. So it will not work.

As for Doom Guy, he will attack what is nearest on the Beserker Stim, that is your team.

Also as soon as the top 2 targets are in sight, Fantomex and Psylock, they will be Statsis and Kill with a mini Black Hole.

There goes half your team right there, thanks to you direct approach and being stasis in place with a Stasis Bubble.

Also you forget i have T-800 here who with the Carnifex Pistol from Liara can blast Hypser sonic Speed with Incredible accuracy.

Goodby Psylock and Fantomex. Easy kills.

EVA will disgorge the rest of my team close to where your team is slaughtering each other, keeping only Mysterio inside. She'll then elevate and blast your team with her laser cannon.

Sorry, its a bad strategy.

Fantomex will fire his two homing bullets, one at Six and one at Rook. Six and Rook bath have very good agility, but they have no way to stop the bullets from chasing them, they'll end up in their heads. Mysterio will use his TP to mess around in SixSix's head, while Archangel Fastball Specials both Daken and Wolverine into SixSix and SevenSeven. With Adamantium and Muramasa Claws and their top-tier skill backed by impressive speed and Archangel, Mitch, and EVA giving air support, the mutants should take this handily.

At this point I will let my partner defend his team. @the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk Get in here and lay down what you got.

Assuming Aria and the T-800 haven't been killed by Liara and Doomguy,they'll have to take on Psylocke, Fantomex, Elektra, Shriek, Liara, and Doomguy at the same time. If they manages to kill Doomguy, Liara, or Wolf, Aria will get psionically assaulted by either Psylocke, Fantomex, or Elektra. Against 6 people, all of whom are capable of giving either of your pair a good fight one-on-one, and backed up by air support from Archangel, Mitch, and EVA, the Terminator and the Asari should go down pretty quickly.

This is does not matter at this point as I showed. Psylock is dead, Fantomex is dead. I have 2 Asari who cannot be mind raped at all really and T-800 Machine.

Then your team is taken apart as your team is rushing our team who are fortified cover, long range weapons, and have the High Ground.

To sum up, our team has a huge advantage with 4 mental attacks, has air superiority, has far better travel speed, has top-tier skill all around, has much better stealth and distraction capabilities, and has better teamwork thanks to the TP link. With Doomguy and Liara taking a huge chunk out of your team right at the start, you'll be heavily outnumbered, and any survivors should be damaged. If anyone ends up killing Liara, Wolf, or Doomguy, then one of my psionics is freed up to attack another one of your characters. The psionic advantage is just too potent to overcome in this battle.

My team alone has a huge advantage of having Mentally Untouchable people.

Our team knows your basic powers and who to kill first.

Your rushing a Fortified position with Close Combat types. Meanwhile we see through your hollow cubes thanks to my teams and LSSH guys tech.

Psychci Shield is a win win for us. Forces your team into our position. Our line of sight. Our Kill Zone.

Also my guys like Liara and Aria can biotic shut down whole swaths of your team with Stasis as well Singularities.

To sum up this match.

Loading Video...

Bamsky!

#47 Edited by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (12193 posts) - - Show Bio

Did somebody call? About that bullet thing, Six has the reactions to deal with gunshots.

Loading Video...

2:11

Both Sixsix and Sevenseven have flight capability via their mech suits(as well as energy swords and lazers)

Loading Video...

8:28-shows his energy blade, as well as being able to escape Raths grip

Though I'm not sure what to say to the telepathy atm lol

#48 Edited by Pokergeist (23180 posts) - - Show Bio

@diredrill: @esquire Well.... I have been informed my Partner has to drop out. So You all win. GG. :)

#49 Posted by Floopay (9061 posts) - - Show Bio

@diredrill: @esquire Well.... I have been informed my Partner has to drop out. So You all win. GG. :)

If you are willing to switch up your tactics we can sub in my team.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#50 Posted by Pokergeist (23180 posts) - - Show Bio