- Deadpool (Leader) - Dual SMG, 4 Grenades, 10 Shurikens, 2 Pistols, 2 Katanas, 2 Knives, Teleportation Device (yes, this is pretty standard actually)
- Artemis Entreri (Sellsword Trilogy) - Charon's Claw, Lifesteal Dagger, Standard Equipment
- The Haitian (Heroes) - Pistol
- Spike Spiegel - Tenchcoat, 4 Grenades, Contender (with one special bullet), Modified Jericho pistol, concealed knife, 2 remote detonators
- Boost: Comm Links
- Leader: Aria (Carnifex Pistol, Omni Tool, Medi Gel, Armor, Kinetic Shields)
- Predator Wolf (Combi Stick, Dual Plasma Casters, Dual Shurikens, Net Mines, Razor Whip, Wrist Blades, Helm, Wrist Device, Med Kit, and Armor)
- Doom Guy (Chain Saw, Super Shotgun, Chain Gun, Plasma Rifle, Automatic Rocket Launcher, Light Amplification Visor, Computer Map, Beserker Stim, Security Armor)
- Liara (Carnifex Pistol, Scorpion Pistol, Omni Tool, Medi Gel, Armor, Kinetic Shields)
- Boost: T-800 Henchmen
- Wolverine: Adamantium Claws and Skeleton
- Fantomex: EVA, Twin Pistols (Four Clips), Homing Bullets (2)
- Psylocke: Twin Katanas
- Archangel: Unarmed
- Boost: Elektra (Twin Sais)
- Daken (Leader) - Muramasa claws
- Mysterio - Mysterio Suit, Holocubes
- Shriek - Shriek's suit
- Mitch Hundred - Dual Ray Guns, The Great machine outfit, jetpack
- Boost: Bat Familiars
Both teams have been hired to kill one another at the location given. Both teams are allowed to send their leaders to scout out the location beforehand.
- Each team is given 3 hours to prep and coordinate with one another, including exchanging gear, setting up ambushes and preparing for whatever is in store for them.
- Each team is then given 5 minutes of prep time before the hunt/battle begins against one another.
- Morals: On
- Teamwork is a factor
- Both teams are out to fight (and kill if necessary) each other
Team LSSH starts: Tier Breche
Team Esquire starts: Narbondel
From Tier Breche to Narbondel is 5 miles.
It's Pitch Black: There is a lot of magical light, but it is low light.
The city is filled with drow, which are pretty much the scourge of the planet. They are a horrible, wretched race of creatures that constantly back stab one another to climb their way to the top. It's an underground setting, and not a crater. That is not a cliff around the edge, that's simply where the artist removed the ceiling to show what's underneath.
Teams have to navigate through the city and locate/kill one another. The inhabitants are still there, and they will remain out of the fight. In this city, nobody is innocent.
Thanks for reading,