Who wins?

Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Team 2. Enchantress and Zatanna could just turn them into trees or something.

EpitomeofCool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By EpitomeofCool

team 1 if jean is w/ phoenix, if not..team 2....

Phylos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By Phylos

team two takes both rounds. the way i see it, magic basically overpowers strength & telepathy.

EmmaGrace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By EmmaGrace

No Phoenix for Jean.

But Jean and Emma have telepathy which is instantaneous, and both Power Girl and Wonder Woman could speed blitz.

Phylos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Phylos

enchantress & zatanna  pretty much stay behind & put in there magic, storm would be in the middle developing her area changes to suit her teams favor & supergirl is pretty much the brawler. have zatanna & enchantress ever boosted other characters through magic?

EmmaGrace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By EmmaGrace

Not experts on either of them, so I can't say for sure.

But you could also look at it alternatively. Jean and Emma stay behind, messing with Enchantress and Zantanna's head just enough to prevent them from using spells. Jean could also be using TK for extra help. While those 4 are occupied, WW and Power Girl take out Storm and Supergirl. Storm won't really be much of an issue, and the two of them together can take out Supergirl.

EpitomeofCool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By EpitomeofCool
@EmmaGrace
......theyre not messing w/ there heads zatanna has telepathy and as for enchantress 
No Caption Provided

...& theyre not speed blitzing supergirl......
Phylos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Phylos

this is off of enchantress's bio. 
" By using her magical powers,Enchantress is able to use powerfull telepathic powers,enabling her to overpower Professor Xavier`s,as well as cast her thoughts across the globe to trick Captain America into accepting Wonder-Man into the Avengers" 

i think that'd come in handy, especially with emma or jean. plus, with her beauty & allure alone, she could cause desire in others.  

"the main focus of the Enchantress' powers is the enhancement of her natural beauty and allure so that men and woman, mortal or otherwise, are overwhelmed with desire for her. She has enchanted her lips so that a single kiss is sufficient to make virtually any man a slave to her will, obedient to her every command for about a week. Thanks to her powers, Amora was able to seduce the majority of Asgard's biggest wizards to learn their secrets. Subsequent kisses enable her to dominate someone's will indefinitely"

EmmaGrace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By EmmaGrace

@EpitomeofCool: @Phylos: They don't have to telepathically overpower them, just distract them from using spells until WW and Power Girl can take out Supergirl and get to them. TP attacks are different then an illusion or something like that. Plus Jean and Emma are no minor TP, Jean has been said to be a stronger TP than Xavier and Emma is right behind.

Another tactic is Jean, being an omega TK, could hold Supergirl long enough for WW and Power Girl to speed blitz Enchantress and Zatanna. Then it would be all 4 of Team 1 against Storm and Supergirl.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#11  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

Technically Zatanna and Storm can get one shotted. Who ever takes on SG, whether it's PG or WW that still leaves one person open to attack and PG and WW do know what Zatanna is capable of and I don't see why they wouldn't get a quick blitz to KO her. Enchantress and Supergirl are the main problems on team 2, idk if Amora can affect WW since she is tied to the gods, but she has effected Thor in the past with magic. I'd lean towards team 1 in round 1 depending on what Amora does and can effect.

Round 2, team 1 via speedblitz as related to my first post, 2 people capable of speed blitzing vs 1 speed blitzer. that leaves one open to take KO Z, Storm and Enchantress would be lucky to survive 1 hit.

Phylos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Phylos
@EmmaGrace
but do emma & jean know to go after enchantress & zatanna first? and jean holding supergirl wont come without its mental strain in trying to hold back someone with almost unstoppable force. 
and as much as i hate to say this, but storm could play a major role in this battle lol.  she may not have speed that matches the other women, but her environmental output (energy etc) makes up for what she lacks.
the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator

team 2

EmmaGrace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By EmmaGrace

@god_spawn said:

Technically Zatanna and Storm can get one shotted. Who ever takes on SG, whether it's PG or WW that still leaves one person open to attack and PG and WW do know what Zatanna is capable of and I don't see why they wouldn't get a quick blitz to KO her. Enchantress and Supergirl are the main problems on team 2, idk if Amora can affect WW since she is tied to the gods, but she has effected Thor in the past with magic. I'd lean towards team 1 in round 1 depending on what Amora does and can effect.

Round 2, team 1 via speedblitz as related to my first post, 2 people capable of speed blitzing vs 1 speed blitzer. that leaves one open to take KO Z, Storm and Enchantress would be lucky to survive 1 hit.

@Phylos: Gonna have to agree with my boy GS. It really comes down to 2 speed blitz-ers vs 1. Zatanna and Storm don't really have enough time to play an important factor.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator
@EmmaGrace:  

@Phylos: Gonna have to agree with my boy GS. It really comes down to 2 speed blitz-ers vs 1. Zatanna and Storm don't really have enough time to play an important factor.

but can't Echantress like make herself invisible to others? similar to Loki? how can WW and PG attack what they can't see?
Phylos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Phylos
@EmmaGrace
i think it'd just come down to how fast zatanna & amora can cast there spells, also some spells dont require words. if there both quick on the draw, then amora can just slow down time or cause paralysis, which would give storm time to cause her elemental devastation. if the speedsters from team 1 get put down, then emma & jean are sitting ducks. wonder woman would be the problem though.  

the battle could either way, but im still for team 2.
EmmaGrace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By EmmaGrace

@The Stegman said:

@EmmaGrace:

but can't Echantress like make herself invisible to others? similar to Loki? how can WW and PG attack what they can't see?

Part of WW divine powers gives her and edge against magic users, plus she has super enhanced sight and she can "see" the emotions of other people. I don't think Enchantress's invisibility would work on WW..

EpitomeofCool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By EpitomeofCool
@EmmaGrace
your not really supposed to make battles where youve already picked the winner...forgot to say emma wont be messing with storm either, storm can beat her...
EmmaGrace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By EmmaGrace

@Phylos said:

@EmmaGrace: i think it'd just come down to how fast zatanna & amora can cast there spells, also some spells dont require words. if there both quick on the draw, then amora can just slow down time or cause paralysis, which would give storm time to cause her elemental devastation. if the speedsters from team 1 get put down, then emma & jean are sitting ducks. wonder woman would be the problem though. the battle could either way, but im still for team 2.

Even if Zatanna tried slowly down time, it wouldn't really work effectively on WW because of her magic resistance. So WW would just take her out and it proceeds as stated earlier.

EmmaGrace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By EmmaGrace

@EpitomeofCool: I haven't picked a winner, I'm just defending the other side. I don't know which side would win, that's why I made the thread. But I am allowed to have my own debates.

@The Stegman: On the note of Enchantress's invisibility, PG enhanced hearing could just track her through something like heartbeat, she wouldn't have to see her.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator
@EmmaGrace:  

Part of WW divine powers gives her and edge against magic users, plus she has super enhanced sight and she can "see" the emotions of other people. I don't think Enchantress's invisibility would work on WW..

she has a resistance to some magic, i wouldn't call it an edge, and what Enchantress does is more than simple invisibility, she bends reality around her, and i've seen plenty of gods like Circe, arguably Dc's counterpart to Enchantress remain hidden from WW 

EDIT- also as for PG's super hearing like i said its more than invisibility at work here
Phylos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Phylos
@EmmaGrace
well amora & zatanna can slow down time to a degree. if all of team 1 gets stopped in place or slowed down then it'd just be WW against all of team 2. the sorceress could achieve the same effects of the other characters on team 1 through magic. of course it'd just come down to who's better & first on the draw. plus, take into consideration if the blitzing doesnt work, it's end game for team 1. the windows of opportunity are small, but there achieveable.
EmmaGrace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By EmmaGrace

@The Stegman: Wouldn't a strong resistance to magic make Enchantresses's "reality warping invisibility" noneffective?

@Phylos: Like I said, it would be WW against Team 2 because she'd have Z out long before anyone could really do anything. Plus there's always Jean and Emma, who could easily use TP to prevent it from happening in the first place. Even if they can't do a TP KO, they can at least alter her enough to prevent a spell like that.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator
@EmmaGrace: By strong resistance i meant against straight up magical attacks like spells being directed at her, although this is highly debatable as sometimes magic effects her much greater than other times (just look at the latest Odyssey arc) but it doesn't necessarily give her the ability to see through all illusions, again i bring up Circe, Ares, and other gods WW has been bested by
EmmaGrace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By EmmaGrace

@The Stegman: Okay, but then it goes back to PG being able to hear her heartbeat via heightened senses. And after reading her page on here, it didn't say anything about being able to bend/control reality with her magic. Unless it's somewhere on panel, I don't think I've heard that before... And if her invisibility is just an illusion, the PG theory works.

Phylos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Phylos
@EmmaGrace
my input off of these characters is just based off of what i read on there vine pages & from what i've seen on battle threads. im not fresh on the mental resistances for zatanna & supergirl, but for amora & ororo i know it'd take much more of an effort to prevent something from being casted or projected. amora is an asgardian god, just her presence is a threat to team 1, but i could also say the same for wonder woman against team 2. emma & jean could be one shotted by either supergirl or ororo, the same applies to team 2 through powergirl. each character has there winning factor in this battle, but like i said before, it just comes down to who get's hit first & put down. team 1 would seem like the obvious answer because of the speedsters & telepaths, but team two has sorceresses that manipulate arcane & elemental energy to prevent the abilities of team 1.  
it's 50/50.
the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator
@EmmaGrace: No, by illusions they mean alter her appearance, by being invisible she is altering the space around her so she's not just invisible and intangible, but pretty much like a ghost. i doubt PG will hear her if she doesn't want her too. i see it happening this way.  

1. supergirl distracts Ww from speedblitzing the magic users, Zatanna or Enchantress then freezes Pg or BFRs her, storm creates cover for the magic users with a storm, the telepaths will be distracted by it, allowing for Enchantress to take them down, then its pretty much all of team two (storm might get taken out) vs just WW
EmmaGrace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By EmmaGrace

@Phylos said:

@EmmaGrace: my input off of these characters is just based off of what i read on there vine pages & from what i've seen on battle threads. im not fresh on the mental resistances for zatanna & supergirl, but for amora & ororo i know it'd take much more of an effort to prevent something from being casted or projected. amora is an asgardian god, just her presence is a threat to team 1, but i could also say the same for wonder woman against team 2. emma & jean could be one shotted by either supergirl or ororo, the same applies to team 2 through powergirl. each character has there winning factor in this battle, but like i said before, it just comes down to who get's hit first & put down. team 1 would seem like the obvious answer because of the speedsters & telepaths, but team two has sorceresses that manipulate arcane & elemental energy to prevent the abilities of team 1. it's 50/50.

Enchantress has no chance against Emma and Jean combined in a TP assault, they are two of Marvel's top TP. Storm one shooting Jean and Emma is beyond possible, Jean can take Storm by herself arguably. Jean's an omega TK and TP, she could crush Storm's brain instantaneously. She could actually do this to all of Team 2, morals off. SG would have a tough time one-shooting Jean, all back to her TK being powerful.

Your right, it's speed and TP vs sorcery and element. But speed takes out pretty much every other factor before they have a chance, and the TP/TK is just an added force.

Phylos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Phylos
@EmmaGrace

i believe one shotting emma & jean at the same time would be a possibility. granted if jean wasnt shielding herself of course.
THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

@god_spawn said:

Agreed. I think team 1 takes both rounds.

charlieboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#31  Edited By charlieboy

i think team one wins mostly due to speedblitzing.
slick23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By slick23

Team 1 stomps so hard.

a88378438

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By a88378438

current supergirl is weak....

IcePrince_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By IcePrince_X

Team 2... bags this.

super_psycho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By super_psycho

Team 1 stomps

GreenFuse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By GreenFuse

Team 1 easily.

progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By progenitorigin

Tough one to call, but i'm going with Team 1 as well.  Power Girl ftw.