Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By Phylos

Asajj Ventress & Darth Talon vs. Psylocke & X-23 
-Win by Death or Incapacitation. 
-Standard gear.  
-Morals off. 
-No TP.
-Both sides are granted a beast from there universes. 
-Team 1 get's Rancor. 

-Team 2 gets Predator X. 

-Battle takes place here, both sides start 800 ft apart. 

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Floopay

Hrm.  I would lean towards Sith if this were just Asaj/Talon vs Laura/Psylocke.  However, Predator X will make a quick meal of the Rancor (Rancor doesn't have regeneration, nor can it recreate itself once destroyed).  After that, if the Sith focus on Predator X, Psylocke/Laura will take advantage for the quick win.  However, if they focus on Laura/Psylocke, Predator X will slaughter them.  I think Predator X, X-23, and Psylocke will be able to pull a win here.  Jedi speed, tk, and other force powers, combined with a lightsabre will pose a serious issue for X-23, but Psylocke should be able to hold them back.  And if she can defend X-23 so she can get a good strike in, the Jedi have no defense against this.  Not to mention with 2 Regenerators vs 0 Regenerators, this makes an elongated battle onesided.  So the only hope for the Sith is a quick battle which doesn't look likely. 

Thanks for reading, 
Floopay

Phylos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By Phylos

bump.
Avatar image for grandsymbiote94
GrandSymbiote94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By GrandSymbiote94
@Floopay said:
Hrm.  I would lean towards Sith if this were just Asaj/Talon vs Laura/Psylocke.  However, Predator X will make a quick meal of the Rancor (Rancor doesn't have regeneration, nor can it recreate itself once destroyed).  After that, if the Sith focus on Predator X, Psylocke/Laura will take advantage for the quick win.  However, if they focus on Laura/Psylocke, Predator X will slaughter them.  I think Predator X, X-23, and Psylocke will be able to pull a win here.  Jedi speed, tk, and other force powers, combined with a lightsabre will pose a serious issue for X-23, but Psylocke should be able to hold them back.  And if she can defend X-23 so she can get a good strike in, the Jedi have no defense against this.  Not to mention with 2 Regenerators vs 0 Regenerators, this makes an elongated battle onesided.  So the only hope for the Sith is a quick battle which doesn't look likely.  Thanks for reading, Floopay

This guy right here pretty much explained it all.