No Caption Provided

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 14

#6  Edited By frozen  Moderator

Can anyone give me feats for the other females on team 1? Wonder Woman has been unimpressive thus far and the latest comic Doomed showed her struggling/having no effect on Doomsday, whereas Superman ripped him in half + his feats of benching The Earth for 5 days, moving War-World by himself, etc. Aquaman's already on continent level durability too.

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 27

Thor and Superman working together... I think i have just found the scariest thing on Earth! Nope wait Ice Man and Aquaman nevermind... jesus the Male Team could potentially be a Thanos Buster

fiodestromus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Isn't the Angelus like the reverse version of the Darkness?

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

Yep. She does exactly what the Darkness does except with light instead.

Awesomedude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Males.

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Males. Handily.

Avatar image for timelordscience
TimeLordScience

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I have a feeling some of the people voting males may not be very familiar with some of the females on the team...

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Strider1992

@frozen said:

Can anyone give me feats for the other females on team 1? Wonder Woman has been unimpressive thus far and the latest comic Doomed showed her struggling/having no effect on Doomsday, whereas Superman ripped him in half + his feats of benching The Earth for 5 days, moving War-World by himself, etc. Aquaman's already on continent level durability too.

Ask and thou shall receive:

Purgatori:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Aspen:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Can control the water inside other people

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Ill dig out some for the Angelus but basically she can do what Jackie Estacado (The Darkness does) but with light instead of dark. Shes a reverse Darkness basically.

fiodestromus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fiodestromus said:

Yep. She does exactly what the Darkness does except with light instead.

Thats what I thought,

I kind of feel she is the deciding factor in this If I'm not mistaken

(Haven't read the darkness in a while)

Ostyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Time to send those gals back to kitchen.

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#16  Edited By beatboks1
@ostyo said:

After they've made a meal of the men, sure.

The Angelus and Purgatori could both Solo unless I'm missing something. and wouldn't aspen be in complete control of Bobby? WW is very much out classed by her team mates. She's not even in the same league.

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Wyldsong

@beatboks1 said:
@ostyo said:

The Angelus and Purgatori could both Solo unless I'm missing something. and wouldn't aspen be in complete control of Bobby? WW is very much out classed by her team mates. She's not even in the same league.

Purgatori could blood rip (god blood is a delicacy for her), or make the blood in their own bodies attack them, not to mention telepathic type abilities and so on. Aspen can control all the water in the males bodies, which includes the blood and ice, for a variety of effects. Those two alone are damn near impossible to put down. Angelus has a summon-able army, can match speedsters, can teleport, it takes magic weapons to actually really harm her (Thor's hammer would be the best bet, though he'll be too busy getting drained by someone else), controls light (and what powers Supes?), and can produce attacks the make Hiroshima look small (see Krakatoa). Then Wonder Woman has the physical stats to match any powerhouse named on the male side.

Your assessment in that they would make a meal of the male team is fairly accurate.

Avatar image for Oreoassassin421
OreoAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That Thor pic is bada$s

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Men>Women.

fiodestromus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By fiodestromus

@wyldsong said:

@beatboks1 said:
@ostyo said:

Purgatori could blood rip, or make the blood in their own bodies attack them, not to mention telepathic type abilities and so on. Aspen can control all the water in the males bodies, which includes the blood and ice, for a variety of effects. Those two alone are damn near impossible to put down. Angelus has a summon-able army, can match speedsters, can teleport, it takes magic weapons to actually really harm her, controls light (and what powers Supes?), and can produce attacks the make Hiroshima look small (see Krakatoa). Then Wonder Woman has the physical stats to match any powerhouse named on the male side.

Your assessment in that they would make a meal of the male team is fairly accurate.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d2b83d5a0d79
deactivated-5d2b83d5a0d79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The women have more versatility then the men in this one. Also everyone has forgotten to mention that WW is the Goddess of War and has access to an nearly never ending army...

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By frozen  Moderator

@evil_incarnate said:

The women have more versatility then the men in this one. Also everyone has forgotten to mention that WW is the Goddess of War and has access to an nearly never ending army...

She sure could have used that against Doomsday in Doomed.

Ostyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By frozen  Moderator

Thanks for Strider supplying me on information for the other two. Wonder Woman by her feats is very much a weak link here as she lacks them, though I guess, here are some of Superman's feats for the New-52...

Benches the weight of The Earth for 5 days. 5.972 Sextillion tonnes x 5 = 29.86 Sextillion tonnes, 5 days straight of benching, Pre-Flashpoint could barely pull The Earth with other team-mates for a few minutes:

No Caption Provided

Moves War-World:

No Caption Provided

Rips Doomsday in half:

No Caption Provided

Wonder Woman got overpowered by contrast.

No Caption Provided

The problem is versatility.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 frozen  Moderator

@wyldsong:

Then Wonder Woman has the physical stats to match any powerhouse named on the male side.

I would not agree.

fiodestromus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@evil_incarnate: An army doesn't not equate to having more versatility. She doesn't have that much versatility. She has superhuman physicals, bracelets, and a sword.

Black_Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman solos.

ZhuRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Or WW could just force the males to fight each other

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozen said:

@wyldsong:

Then Wonder Woman has the physical stats to match any powerhouse named on the male side.

I would not agree.

I can think of many others that would whole heartedly disagree with you, but she is not really my cup of tea to argue. My opinion is based on arguments and feats seen on the boards, but I am mainly here for the other three on her team. I do agree with you that she is the least versatile on her team.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By frozen  Moderator

@wyldsong said:

@frozen said:

@wyldsong:

I would not agree.

I can think of many others that would whole heartedly disagree with you, but she is not really my cup of tea to argue. My opinion is based on arguments and feats seen on the boards, but I am mainly here for the other three on her team. I do agree with you that she is the least versatile on her team.

I'm sure they would. The OP is New-52 Wonder Woman, she does not have the actual feats to be comparable to some on the male team. Superman for example, has been amplified by writers to have feats such as benching The Earth for 5 days and moving War-World (Bronze Age levels, or at least nearing it). In the latest comic, her performance against Doomsday was nothing compared to his. Even Thor, has more feats. Aquaman, survived a Continent busting attack recently.

Not really sure what their best option is, perhaps a speed-blitz but it'd have to be via Superman. Would a blitz even work? New-52 Superman is FTL but not sure if it'd work on the other females because my knowledge is limited on them. However his reaction should not only at least be in Nanosecond range, but he's fast enough to fly to Pluto in a minute or so and shake The Earth with a punch.

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The females, since the males will be mesmerized by boobies

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By reaverlation

Heavy hitters for Male side? Figured Hulk could've been on that side...

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By dondave

Males

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozen said:

I'm sure they would. The OP is New-52 Wonder Woman, she does not have the actual feats to be comparable to some on the male team. Superman for example, has been amplified by writers to have feats such as benching The Earth for 5 days and moving War-World. In the latest comic, her performance against Doomsday was nothing compared to his. Even Thor, has more feats.

Not really sure what their best option is, perhaps a speed-blitz but it'd have to be via Superman.

He would have to speedblitz early, which is out of character for him unless he knows what he is up against. Even then, he lacks a mystic attack to be really effective against Purgatori and the Angelus, and Aspen has alternate forms that he couldn't hurt.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 frozen  Moderator

@wyldsong said:

@frozen said:

I'm sure they would. The OP is New-52 Wonder Woman, she does not have the actual feats to be comparable to some on the male team. Superman for example, has been amplified by writers to have feats such as benching The Earth for 5 days and moving War-World. In the latest comic, her performance against Doomsday was nothing compared to his. Even Thor, has more feats.

Not really sure what their best option is, perhaps a speed-blitz but it'd have to be via Superman.

He would have to speedblitz early, which is out of character for him unless he knows what he is up against. Even then, he lacks a mystic attack to be really effective against Purgatori and the Angelus, and Aspen has alternate forms that he couldn't hurt.

New-52 Superman is quicker to blitz/attack actually, he does it quite frequently as he holds back less. If he did do so early, then he has suitable strength feats (planetary) and striking feats (planetary). His mind was able to process a super-computer, which at least puts his perceptions at a very high level (Nanosecond or beyond).

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozen said:

New-52 Superman is quicker to blitz/attack actually, he does it quite frequently as he holds back less. If he did do so early, then he has suitable strength feats (planetary) and striking feats (planetary). His mind was able to process a super-computer, which at least puts his perceptions at a very high level (Nanosecond or beyond).

I don't know, I would believe he is quicker to do it, but from what little I have seen, it's still not the default go to. And against foes he knows nothing about, not knowing durability, and so on, morals would hinder the effectiveness of a quick take down, not to mention that again, he lacks a mystic type attack to be truly effective. Aspen and Purgatori have healing/regen off the charts, and neither have to tag Supes (or anyone for that matter) to get him. If he had prior knowledge, then I'd be inclined to agree a little more, but I don't think a random encounter is his to win in a case like this.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Strider1992

@wyldsong: Found a feat I forgot to post earlier:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@strider92: She is so freaking evil, yet I love her so=)

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By frozen  Moderator

@wyldsong: He's not default to blitz right from the start, but he is much quicker to blitz than Pre-52 and considering this is a battle, I would say he would blitz to knock them out (or at least attempt that). Against Shazam, he did blitz him despite not actually have met Shazam which demonstrates that he is quicker to attack:

He lacks a mystic type attack, so does that mean heat-vision or freeze-breath would not be of any effect? I'm just curious to see how those type of effects would be result in.

Avatar image for deactivated-097092725
deactivated-097092725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

This match up is unfair in favour of the female team. Angelus and Purgatori are too powerful.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Strider1992

@wyldsong: Her and Jackie are very similar.

• Both their abilities are similar in power and application
  • Both of their personalities are similar in the not taking BS kinda way (Jackie being less cruel than Sakkara)
  • Both of them are notorious womanizers!

Dynamite and Top Cow if you're listening.......I want to see this crossover!

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#45  Edited By beatboks1

@ostyo: yeah dude I need a drink to wash down the men that were just served up to me for breakfast. Cause team 1 stomps hard. The only one on team One that anyone on team 2 can take is WW who really shouldn't be here. She's not anywhere near the same league as her team mates

@lord44: LMFAO at being able to smack Superman meaning anything in this fight. Team members 1 & 2 of team 1 could take a fight to Classic Strange or Fate , both of whom are >>> Superman

@wolverine08: the men in this thread are greater than Wonder Woman but that's it. Each of the other three we on team 1 are vastly more powerful than anyone on the men's team. IF Thor was out of character and used ALL the power of Mjilnor he MIGHT give Aspen a decent battle ( maybe)

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Wyldsong

@frozen: Aspen can't be frozen, and has reformed from complete disintegration, has channeled energies in the nuclear range, can take energy and water forms, can form force fields from water and so on. Her reactions are supersonic in the least, put her in the water, she can move faster than that. As is her modus operandi, she'll start any fight in or by the water, which will up her healing, and she is durable enough to dive the deepest oceans. I don't see heat vision or freezing breath doing much.

Purgatori usually fights foes in the range of Evil Ernie, Lady Death, Lucifer, gods, devils, demons and so on. If you check a few scans up, you'll see her healing/regen is off the charts, and her consciousness has existed without a physical brain/etc (so really, what would freezing do?). She is someone that is on my refresher list, but the only thing I have seen actually temporarily take her out that I can remember would be Lady Death draining her power, leaving her temporarily powerless, or getting hit by an uncreation wave...which she later reformed from.

The Angelus...she has increased her speeds to keep pace with Velocity, who can hit 10000 mph in the least, and was able take out Sabine with the Wheel Shadows, who was slipping in between the seconds during their fight. When god said let there be light, he created the light, which was the Angelus. So far, the only things that have been shown to hurt her are one of the other Top Cow artifacts (thirteen artifacts that when brought together rewrite reality), or a place of total darkness (just being night time or in a dark room doesn't cut it though). Heat vision won't do much, and being the source of all light (and basically the sun wouldn't exist without her), I would be surprised if freezing her would have any effect.

Unless there is something I am not thinking of, I don't thinks Supes is going to be all that effective with this setup. I see the angle you are trying to view it with, I just don't see it being all that effective my friend.

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By frozen  Moderator

@wyldsong: Thank you for the information, my knowledge on the two is limited to only this thread. This seems like a stomp now.

I think someone better suited to the team instead of Superman would be Martian Manhunter / Fernus.

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozen: Well, the thing is, if Thor didn't fight the way he usually fights, and pulled out all the stops with the hammer, it would be a bit better, but he'll probably get dropped before that happens, especially considering the Angelus and Purgatori are likely to try end this quickly. Aspen generally doesn't try and draw fights out either, but she'll be less lethal to begin with. Purgatori and Aspen have attacks that can bypass outer durability, and the Angelus shouldn't have problems slapping some people around, considering the force she can bring with her attacks, and considering she is a supernatural force, so Supe's durability won't go as far here.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By frozen  Moderator

@wyldsong: From the information you've given me, it seems that Martian Manhunter/Silver Surfer type of characters would win / do better, rather than the likes of Superman who prioritize feats in standard powers (e.g. strength, speed, etc).

If morals were off, and Superman attempted to blitz to buy time, then Thor could use a god-blast...but again, it's OOC.