#1  Edited By pcbh168

All blood lusted
No prep time 
Fight takes place on a desert
They start 30 feet apart
All characters fight at the same time.

Who wins?

No Caption Provided

Vs 

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Mad Harriet Vs Wolverine

Stompa Vs Juggernaut

Bernadeth Vs Elektra – Bernadeth has her fahren knife and Elektra has her Sais.

Gilotina Vs Sabretooth

Lashina Vs Whiplash – They both have their whips.

HolySerpent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

#2  Edited By HolySerpent

i dont know... maybey marvel because of wolv and jugger

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Juggernaut solos.

pcbh168

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By pcbh168
@Vance Astro said:
" Juggernaut solos. "
I doubt he's powerful enough to defeat all of the Furies by himself.
Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By Lance Uppercut
@pcbh168 said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" Juggernaut solos. "
I doubt he's powerful enough to defeat all of the Furies by himself. "
Unless it's current Juggernaut, none of them have the ability to harm him whatsoever. 
jeanlucpicard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By jeanlucpicard

Juggernaut solos with the cyottak ( I have no idea how you spell it) crystal but w/o it  The marvel team team wins. 

Either way Marvel team wins.
pcbh168

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By pcbh168
@Lance Uppercut said:
" @pcbh168 said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" Juggernaut solos. "
Unless it's current Juggernaut, none of them have the ability to harm him whatsoever.  "
They can BFR him and they have the speed advantage.
pcbh168

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By pcbh168
@jeanlucpicard said:
" Juggernaut solos with the cyottak ( I have no idea how you spell it) crystal but w/o it  The marvel team team wins.  Either way Marvel team wins. "
He doesn't have the Cyttorak in this battle.
Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Lance Uppercut
@pcbh168 said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
" @pcbh168 said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" Juggernaut solos. "
Unless it's current Juggernaut, none of them have the ability to harm him whatsoever.  "
They can BFR him and they have the speed advantage. "
What speed feats do they have that are of any note? 
pcbh168

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By pcbh168
@Lance Uppercut said:

" @pcbh168 said:

" @Lance Uppercut said:
" @pcbh168 said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" Juggernaut solos. "
What speed feats do they have that are of any note?  "
Well I read that they have the strength, speed and endurance of any new God. 

Here's a video of them in action:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zTo9aWDxfRM&feature=related - they're in the first fight and they're in the fight which starts at 06.35.
AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#11  Edited By AtPhantom

They have nothing that can counter Juggernaut. The rest are meaningless.

Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Lance Uppercut
@pcbh168 said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:

" @pcbh168 said:

" @Lance Uppercut said:
" @pcbh168 said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" Juggernaut solos. "
Well I read that they have the strength, speed and endurance of any new God.   Here's a video of them in action:   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zTo9aWDxfRM&feature=related - they're in the first fight and they're in the fight which starts at 06.35. "
Considering that video evidence isn't applicable, and they really didn't display any speed that would allow them to blitz Cain, so far none of them are all that hot. Wonder Woman didn't even utilize speed in the video. 
HolySerpent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#13  Edited By HolySerpent
@Lance Uppercut:
i thought granny goodness was hot....am im the only one?
pcbh168

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By pcbh168
@Lance Uppercut said:
" @pcbh168 said: w
" @Lance Uppercut said:

" @pcbh168 said:

" @Lance Uppercut said:
" @pcbh168 said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" Juggernaut solos. "
Well I read that they have the strength, speed and endurance of any new God.   Here's a video of them in action:   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zTo9aWDxfRM&feature=related - they're in the first fight and they're in the fight which starts at 06.35. "
Considering that video evidence isn't applicable, and they really didn't display any speed that would allow them to blitz Cain, so far none of them are all that hot. Wonder Woman didn't even utilize speed in the video.  "
I never said they were fast enough to speedblitz Juggernaut, I meant they're fast enough to dodge his attacks and they're strong so I don't see how Juggernaut would be a problem to them when they can just BFR him. They have the speed of any new God so that means they are as fast Big Barda and they are immortal.
pcbh168

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By pcbh168
@HolySerpent said:
" @Lance Uppercut: i thought granny goodness was hot....am im the only one? "
LMAO.
Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Lance Uppercut
@pcbh168: How are they fast enough to dodge him? None of them seem to be performing any kind of high end speed feat. Being as fast as Barda doesn't really matter, since she isn't particularly fast either. They're blood lusted, and last time I checked, anyone with the intent to kill a bloke isn't about to think "f*** it, throw him in to space." Not that they could, seeing as how apparently none of them fly, and none of them are actually stronger then Cain. 

@HolySerpent: Yeah, any woman that sounds like a man... is probably a man. 
joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#17  Edited By joshmightbe

Cain solos

pcbh168

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By pcbh168
@Lance Uppercut said:
" @pcbh168: How are they fast enough to dodge him? None of them seem to be performing any kind of high end speed feat. Being as fast as Barda doesn't really matter, since she isn't particularly fast either. They're blood lusted, and last time I checked, anyone with the intent to kill a bloke isn't about to think "f*** it, throw him in to space." Not that they could, seeing as how apparently none of them fly, and none of them are actually stronger then Cain. 

@HolySerpent: Yeah, any woman that sounds like a man... is probably a man.  "
Juggernaut's slow; he relies on his strength to defeat his opponents and the Furies are faster than him so they can dodge him. I don't know if Stompa could because she's the powerhouse of the group and she, like Juggernaut, relies on her strength to defeat her opponents. I read that Barda is fast enough to outrace most cars. Stompa is strong enough to beat Cain; she's able to hang in there with the likes of Superman and Orion, so Cain shouldn't be a problem to her.
Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Lance Uppercut
@pcbh168 said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
" @pcbh168: How are they fast enough to dodge him? None of them seem to be performing any kind of high end speed feat. Being as fast as Barda doesn't really matter, since she isn't particularly fast either. They're blood lusted, and last time I checked, anyone with the intent to kill a bloke isn't about to think "f*** it, throw him in to space." Not that they could, seeing as how apparently none of them fly, and none of them are actually stronger then Cain. 

Juggernaut's slow; he relies on his strength to defeat his opponents and the Furies are faster than him so they can dodge him. I don't know if Stompa could because she's the powerhouse of the group and she, like Juggernaut, relies on her strength to defeat her opponents. I read that Barda is fast enough to outrace most cars. Stompa is strong enough to beat Cain; she's able to hang in there with the likes of Superman and Orion, so Cain shouldn't be a problem to her. "
What would lead to to believe he's slow? Considering he can tag blokes like Beast, Wolverine, and other characters with other who have above average speed, I don't see why he isn't going to be able to hit a gaggle of girls that you still haven't proven have a level of speed required to bamboozle Cain as you assume they can. Stompa can be as strong as Jesus. Still doesn't mean she has the physical means to harm a regularly powered Juggernaut. Do you have any evidence that supports that she can contend with Orion and Superman? 
_Courage_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By _Courage_

You can't defeat Juggernaut with physical means. Plain and simple.

pcbh168

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By pcbh168
@Lance Uppercut said:
" @pcbh168 said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:

Juggernaut's slow; he relies on his strength to defeat his opponents and the Furies are faster than him so they can dodge him. I don't know if Stompa could because she's the powerhouse of the group and she, like Juggernaut, relies on her strength to defeat her opponents. I read that Barda is fast enough to outrace most cars. Stompa is strong enough to beat Cain; she's able to hang in there with the likes of Superman and Orion, so Cain shouldn't be a problem to her. "
What would lead to to believe he's slow? Considering he can tag blokes like Beast, Wolverine, and other characters with other who have above average speed, I don't see why he isn't going to be able to hit a gaggle of girls that you still haven't proven have a level of speed required to bamboozle Cain as you assume they can. Stompa can be as strong as Jesus. Still doesn't mean she has the physical means to harm a regularly powered Juggernaut. Do you have any evidence that supports that she can contend with Orion and Superman?  "
Even if Juggernaut was be able to hit them, they're immortal so he would have to BFR them to win. The Furies are strong, fast, immortal and excellent fighters so I think they win this battle easily. Stompa doesn't have to harm him she just has to BFR him.
Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Lance Uppercut
@pcbh168 said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
" @pcbh168 said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:

What would lead to to believe he's slow? Considering he can tag blokes like Beast, Wolverine, and other characters with other who have above average speed, I don't see why he isn't going to be able to hit a gaggle of girls that you still haven't proven have a level of speed required to bamboozle Cain as you assume they can. Stompa can be as strong as Jesus. Still doesn't mean she has the physical means to harm a regularly powered Juggernaut. Do you have any evidence that supports that she can contend with Orion and Superman?  "
Even if Juggernaut was be able to hit them, they're immortal so he would have to BFR them to win. The Furies are strong, fast, immortal and excellent fighters so I think they win this battle easily. Stompa doesn't have to harm him she just has to BFR him. "
What? No he doesn't. Being immortal doesn't mean you can't be knocked out. And they're blood lusted. Once again, what blood lusted opponent has ever had the thought to remove anyone from the battlefield ever? 
pcbh168

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By pcbh168
@Lance Uppercut said:
" @pcbh168 said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
" @pcbh168 said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:

Even if Juggernaut was be able to hit them, they're immortal so he would have to BFR them to win. The Furies are strong, fast, immortal and excellent fighters so I think they win this battle easily. Stompa doesn't have to harm him she just has to BFR him. "
What? No he doesn't. Being immortal doesn't mean you can't be knocked out. And they're blood lusted. Once again, what blood lusted opponent has ever had the thought to remove anyone from the battlefield ever?  "
They have great durability, like Barda, so it would take a lot for them to be knocked out. They'll eventually BFR him when they realise they can't make him bleed and they have all the other participants to attack with blood lust anyway.
Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Lance Uppercut
@pcbh168: Having great durability still doesn't mean they can't get knocked out. Barda wouldn't fare much better either. And when have the furies ever even used BFR as a tactic? From what I've seen of them, the primary strategy used is "kill it until it stops moving". They aren't strong enough to hurt him, none of them are fast enough to BFR him, and meanwhile, he's invulnerable, and perfectly capable of knocking them out. 
pcbh168

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By pcbh168
@Lance Uppercut:
I don't know if they've ever used BFR as a tactic before but obviously they'd use it if they they couldn't kill their opponent and they don't have to be fast to BFR him, but the fact is, they're faster than him.