Female Batman (Cass Cain) vs Female Black Panther (Shuri)

• 64 results
Bat_Girl_CC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Bat_Girl_CC
No Caption Provided

VS

No Caption Provided

Rules:

- Standard Gear

- No prep, random encounter

- They start at 50 feet distance from each other

Round 1:

- Morals on

- Only Hand-to-Hand

- Win via K.O or submission

Round 2:

- Morals off

- All out battle

- Win by death or submission

Who wins, and why?

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

Cass stomps.

triumph943

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shuri is more ruthless and will do whatever it takes to win. She also has better tech.

Avatar image for deactivated-5bf70359d2dd1
deactivated-5bf70359d2dd1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cass.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By jashro44

Shuri is more ruthless and will do whatever it takes to win. She also has better tech.

Cass is way more skilled though....

hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Female Batman.

triumph943

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@triumph943 said:

Who needs skill when you have battle technology?

ZhuRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By ZhuRong

Cass stomps

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@triumph943 said:

Who needs skill when you have battle technology?

Aside from her wrist blaster hse used once in a non combat situation nothing she has is going to give her a win.....

Bat_Girl_CC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: This one, i made just because i wantted to know more about Shuri, and because their suit's look alot alike :)

ZhuRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By ZhuRong

@leo-343: People would assume that Shuri is close to T'Challa so it's not really intentional

Bat_Girl_CC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343 said:

@bat_girl_cc: No... I don't believe you for some reason...

?...Dude just go check their suit's...Cass has had a few different ones, but they mostly look alot alike, and i've heard that Shuri is good, just doesn't have alot of feats, but i truly don't much about Shuri, so, this is a way to find out.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: This one, i made just because i wantted to know more about Shuri, and because their suit's look alot alike :)

In terms of fighting feats the only fight I can think of against a skilled fighter is her fight with daredevil. Daredevil commented her physicals were like T'challa's, all though daredevils plan was to "lawyer" his way out so take it how you may. I don't think she s in the same tier as daredevil. She is probably a bit lower than nightwing level skillwise all though her physicals are in the same league as black panther, captain america, etc. since she is enhanced with the herb.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Bat_Girl_CC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@bat_girl_cc said:

In terms of fighting feats the only fight I can think of against a skilled fighter is her fight with daredevil. Daredevil commented her physicals were like T'challa's, all though daredevils plan was to "lawyer" his way out so take it how you may. I don't think she s in the same tier as daredevil. She is probably a bit lower than nightwing level skillwise all though her physicals are in the same league as black panther, captain america, etc. since she is enhanced with the herb.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Nice :) thanks for the info.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gizmorino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

I think the female panther wins

Gizmorino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CV are having a miscount.

Bat_Girl_CC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_slim_ said:

Cass.

Female Batman.

I think the female panther wins

@zhurong said:

Cass stomps

Thanks for posting, but could you guys provide some explanation as to why you think either wins?

Gizmorino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bat_girl_cc: i remember saying i THINK, meaning i don't have an idea but feel she may win as she is physically on par with t'challa, and that's why i THINK she takes the fight.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

@jashro44: Did she ever beat anyone of note? I mean I never remember that black panther chick doing anything special outside of her gear.

You're probably right this maybe a stomp.

TheOneWhoKnows

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By TheOneWhoKnows

@bat_girl_cc: Cassie's incredible skill will keep her in this fight longer than what should be rationally possible. But, as Shuri (just like her brother) has had H2H training since childhood and has been ehanced by the heart shaped herb making her meta humanly faster than any human (Cassie is incredible, but one cannot "train" a human body to go faster than what is capable of doing) Shuri (eventually) takes this.

Mije_101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They both die from being garbage characters.

dcandmarvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cass

Bat_Girl_CC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mije_101 said:

They both die from being garbage characters.

Lmao! i can't speak for Shuri, but Cassandra Cain is hands down, one of the most unique, and interesting, and badass characters there is!...i don't know exactly, what is your defenition of "garbage character", but i can tell that its garbage, lol.

Avatar image for firestormfate1919
FirestormFate1919

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cass without much trouble.

Bat_Girl_CC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Bat_Girl_CC

@theonewhoknows said:

@bat_girl_cc: Cassie's incredible skill will keep her in this fight longer than what should be rationally possible. But, as Shuri (just like her brother) has had H2H training since childhood and has been ehanced by the heart shaped herb making her meta humanly faster than any human (Cassie is incredible, but one cannot "train" a human body to go faster than what is capable of doing) Shuri (eventually) takes this.

Cass has also been trained since early childhood.

Being a meta-human is highly overrated in comics, because what we consider peak-human in comics, would be super-human in real life...also, peak-humans like Batman, Cass, Nightwing, etc have all beaten meta-humans before, and in some ocasions, even trashed them...so personally, unless the gap in stats, is like, really big...skill > physicals.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero said:

@jashro44: Did she ever beat anyone of note? I mean I never remember that black panther chick doing anything special outside of her gear.

You're probably right this maybe a stomp.

No she hasn't.

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

Cass should take this one fairly handily.

Pains me to say that, usually she gets overhyped.

Flames, away!

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro Daredevil is a badass. I love the way he just stops the fight and casually stands their with his cane after he realized brute force wasn't going to work.

Aatroxxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Aatroxxx

@bat_girl_cc: and what about Slade beating Batman? Slade's strength isn't that big of a gap compared to Bruce's skill over Slade's. Skill can only carry someone to a certain extent.

TheOneWhoKnows

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bat_girl_cc: @aatroxx: aatroxx beat me to the punch, Batgirl cc. Batman is more skilled than Slade, but because he is faster, stronger, and more durable than Wayne due to his metahuman enhancements, he was able to (eventually) win his battles. Grayson is more skilled than Deathstoke as well, which is why in recent years he has been able to give Slade a hard time; But like his mentor, he always at best, manages to only stalemate or interrupt Deathstroke's plans. If ALL Cassie had going for her was her meta-human enhancement I'd give it to Cassie. But her since childhood H2H training ( the EXACT training, according to Black Panther Dark Reign issue 2, that her big brother received) along with her gear AS WELL as the meta-human enhancements means only one thing: when the female batman meets the female Panther, much like their male counterparts---SHURI WINS.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro Daredevil is a badass. I love the way he just stops the fight and casually stands their with his cane after he realized brute force wasn't going to work.

LOL yea. Not a big fan of Mark Waid but he has his moments.

Bat_Girl_CC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theonewhoknows: @aatroxx:

I think you guys didn't got what i was saying...i didn't mean that skill > super-human...of course not! i was talking about low-level-meta-humans...and Slade is HIGH above any peak-human in stats...he even stated as much during a fight against Batman, on which he pretty much stomped:

No Caption Provided

In the scan above, Slade tells Batman that he's good, but he's just a man...while he on the other hand, has been enhanced, which makes him stronger, faster, etc.

Even Cassandra Cain has admitted that Slade is faster than her...and Cass has dodged bullets after they've been fired dozens of times, and she has even out-raced a bullet on panel!

There are many other instances when Slade mentions his enhancements:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Slade is far above peak-human level...also, he has a bunch of feats to back up his meta-human stats, while Shuri doesn't...plus, he's very skilled, and he also has alot of experience and training...i don't think that Shuri can really be compared to Slade.

But even if you guys really want to use Slade as a exemple to compare with Shuri, in their first fight, Slade couldn't hit Cass once, and he had to use a grenade to force Cass to flee, because he was losing the fight:

From right, to left:

They've also had another fight, on which they stallemated once again, but Slade was leading Cass to his daughter Rose, so the 2 could fight, so one could say that Slade was holding back there, though he still tried to shot her at close range, (Cass dodged the bullets) and he even used a sword, which Cass first dodged, and then she disarmed him.

The only fight that they've had on which Slade looked better than Cass, happened during the time when Cass was being drugged by Slade himself...and even that one had a inconclusive ending.

Slade has even admitted once, that there are only 2 ways of beating Cass...from a distance, or by getting inside of her head:

No Caption Provided

All in all, i don't think that Slade should be used as measuring stick here, but even if you guys want to go there, well Cass has done well against him in the past, so, theres that too.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cassandra

Avatar image for deactivated-5ba149167b2c0
deactivated-5ba149167b2c0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shuri will win more fights when she has more feats.

TheOneWhoKnows

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By TheOneWhoKnows

@bat_girl_cc: You are really, REALLY underestimating Shuri's enhancements. They are on par with Slade, if not greater. And Slade's military training, while impressive, is not as LONG or as VARIED as Batman's or Cassie's; it is why, as Slade admitted, if it wasn't for his meta huma abilities Batman (and Cassie) would beat him. But unlike Batman and Cassie, Shuri has the meta human enhancements AS WELL as the varied, long, since childhood H2H trainiing. So while Cassie's greater skills helped her to give Slade a hard time, Shuri has similar training that lets her fight Cassie evenly---PLUS meta human speed that puts her ABOVE Cassie. Remember, Black Panther Dark Reign issue 2 revealed that Shuri received the EXACT same combat training and enhancements that T'challa received. Even if one argues that Shuri isn't QUITE as good as her big brother---the Panther God would NOT have approved her if she was some scrub (in fact, it can mean a person's DEATH if the Panther God judges them unworthy.) So for these reasons, I have no problem confidently stating: in a battle between the female Batman Cassie and the female Panther Shuri---SHURI WINS.

BoringPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shuri doesn't have good enough cqb feats.

senglord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theonewhoknows: The better armor helped a lot. The Bats did not start using had armor until the late 1990s.

Ironshinobi88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bat_girl_cc: Even though you are a crazy Batgirl fanboy this is one of the Batgirl fights I say she wins. See I'm not biased :-)

TheOneWhoKnows

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@senglord: The armor played a part, but it is 'Stoke's enhancements that Slade-rightfully so-gave the credit for his being able to defeat Batman; as Slade himself stated, if not for that, the far more skilled Batman would have won.

BlackLegRaph

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Going with Cass Cain.

senglord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theonewhoknows: the enhancements are a big factor, but he says on panel that the armor took most of the damage.

Batman has faced and beaten opponents with better average speed feats than Slade.

Batman has faced opponents with better reflexes and reaction time than Slade (Manhunter and Zeiss)

Batman has defeated opponents with comparable strength levels (Man Bat, Croc, Bane, Monster Men)

The list of individual traits at or slightly above Slade level that Batman has dealt with go on. And on. But we both agree that it is the total package of dangerous tools that makes Deathstroke THE arch nemesis of the Teen Titans. And it is the full package that enables Slade to dominate Batman.

The Dixon stompings are absent due to a lot of possible PIS.

TheOneWhoKnows

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By TheOneWhoKnows

@senglord: Batman's feats have to be taken on a case by case basis because too often they're PIS filled. Despite the constant trumpeting of him being so great because he's effective even though he is human and lacks super powers, he is depicted all to often doing things that without PIS a human can't do. Among NUMEROUS examples, he has hit Wonder Woman hard enough to cause her to scream out in pain (ridiculous--- blows from Superman and Captain Marvel when each was bloodlusted have failed to make her do that) punched Superman during the "Hush" storyline with enough force to turn his head (impossible---even though Wayne was carrying a little chunk of kryptonite the rock doesn't instantly turn Kal into tissue so Batman should have broken every bone in his hand) and avoided a charging Impulse by leaping over him (completely, UTTERLY impossible---humans, no matter how skilled are like STATUES to the Flash family). These are just a FEW of the things Batman has been allowed to get away with. Batman is a great character when a writer sits down and figures out a LEGITIMATE way for Batman to defeat opponents more powerful than he, but all too often writers depict him winning because THE SCRIPT SAYS SO.

The Slade/Batman fight shown above is a realistic depiction of how their battles would actually go, armor or no armor, and a sketch of how a Shuri/Cassie confrontation would unfold, with Shuri winning.

Avatar image for christianrapper
christianrapper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for christianrapper
christianrapper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i will give it to shuri in this one. she has the heart shaped herb, and is an extremely skilled fighter. their fighting skills will be a wash, but i will give it to shuri because she has the physical advantage.

comicace3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Cass

Bat_Girl_CC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bat_girl_cc: You are really, REALLY underestimating Shuri's enhancements. They are on par with Slade, if not greater. And Slade's military training, while impressive, is not as LONG or as VARIED as Batman's, Cassie's; it is why, as Slade admitted, if it wasn't for his meta huma abilities Batman (and Cassie) would beat him. But unlike Batman and Cassie, Shuri has the meta human enhancements AS WELL as the varied, long, since childhood H2H trainiing. So while Cassie's greater skills helped her to give Slade a hard time, Shuri has similar training that let's her fight Cassie evenly---PLUS meta human speed that puts her ABOVE Cassie. Remember, Black Panther Dark Reign issue 2 revealed that Shuri received the EXACT same and enhancements that T'challa received. Even if one argues that Shuri isn't QUITE as good as her big brother---the Panther God would NOT have approved her if she was some scrub (in fact, it can mean a person's DEATH if the Panther God judges them unworthy.) So for these reasons, I have no problem confidently stating: in a battle between the female Batman Cassie and the female Panther Shuri---SHURI WINS.

You're just assuming that Shuri is as good as Black Panther...that's like me saying that Tim Drake is a as good as Batman, because he was trained by Batman...it doesn't work like that...no feats, no party!

Also, without his Vibranium Suit, Black Panther would also lose to Deathstroke, who Cassie has consistently fared well against.

@bat_girl_cc: Even though you are a crazy Batgirl fanboy this is one of the Batgirl fights I say she wins. See I'm not biased :-)

Lmao, Ok then xD

@bat_girl_cc: nice battle. i've never seen this one before.

Me neither...i though it was cool to compare them, since they look alot alike, plus this a good way to get to know more about a character.