• Green Arrow-DC
  • Echo-Marvel
  • Arbiter-Halo
  • Captain Jack Sparrow-Pirates of the Caribbean
  • Iron Patriot-Marvel
  • Conan the Destroyer
"
I'm pretty sure Iron Patriot is above street level "
Hang on...what's the name of the black kid who wears the American attire?
spartan177

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#103  Edited By spartan177

Forget it, I edited

castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#104  Edited By castleking
 Isaiah Bradley but we dont refer to certain ppl as kid its offensive,,  :P 

joking its patriot
Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#105  Edited By Ferro Vida
@Spartan 176 said:
" Forget it, I edited "
You could also go with his Uncle, Josiah X. He's got a lot more experience
spartan177

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By spartan177
@castleking said:
"  Isaiah Bradley but we dont refer to certain ppl as kid its offensive,,  :P 

joking its patriot
"
lol Isn't he a teen?
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#107  Edited By castleking
the joke flew over your head thats a good thing it means ur not hung up labels and whatnot
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

#108  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

As of right now, I'm thinking: 
Marvel:  
Cyclops (great tactitian, team player, capable of ranged attacks, powerhouse) 
Ultimate Captain America (great tactitian, team player, capable of taking almost anyone on in melee, powerhouse, loyal) 
Elixir (if allowed) (will heal all teammates from any potential wounds, last case scenario, use his death touch on more powerful foes) 
Archangel (if allowed): Tracker & scout.  
DC: 
Deadshot (amazing ranged abilities, will easily defeat hordes of enemies at a distance, won't hesistate to kill, Cyclops may have issues with him, others won't...Likely won't be enough to hinder mission, especially with Summer's recent mindset of "do what needs to be done)   
Video Games:  
Ghost (Call of Duty: MW 2) Very skilled special operations solider.  Loyal til the end, an overall solid addition.

Other: 
IG-88 (if allowed): As long as it's objective is to protect the team to the waypoint, it would make an excellent addition. 
Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By Ferro Vida
@k4tzm4n said:
"
Marvel:  
Ultimate Captain America (great tactitian, team player, capable of taking almost anyone on in melee, powerhouse, loyal) 
Elixir (if allowed) (will heal all teammates from any potential wounds, last case scenario, use his death touch on more powerful foes) 
DC: 
Deadshot (amazing ranged abilities, will easily defeat hordes of enemies at a distance, won't hesistate to kill, Cyclops may have issues with him, others won't...Likely won't be enough to hinder mission, especially with Summer's recent mindset of "do what needs to be done)   
Video Games:  
Ghost (Call of Duty: MW 2) Very skilled special operations solider.  Loyal til the end, an overall solid addition.

Other: 
IG-88 (if allowed): As long as it's objective is to protect the team to the waypoint, it would make an excellent addition.  "
Would Cyclops and Elixer really be allowed?
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

I don't see why Cyclops wouldn't be.  He doesn't go against any of the limitations.  Elixir I asked about...Again, I don't really see why he wouldn't be either.
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@k4tzm4n said:
"
Marvel:  
DC: 
Video Games:  

Other: 
IG-88 (if allowed): As long as it's objective is to protect the team to the waypoint, it would make an excellent addition.  "

If allowed to use the team, I firmly believe any threats could be properly disposed of.  We have a highly skilled scout, capable of taking to the skies at high speeds with great vision, and reporting dangers to the team.  He also can second as a tank, thanks to his daggers and lethal wings, his healing factor will help him stay in the game and if needed, Elixir can make additional repairs.  On the ground, Ghost can also complete recon missions. 

For range, we have one of the best shots in the MU with the power to put almost anything down. Also, we have the best shot in DC, capable of taking down swarms of foes from a distance, or severely hindering tank-like foes with well placed shots (as he has demonstrated against a bullet-proof foe before).  Then there is IG-88, a droid with nearly flawless accuracy and a logical mind that routes the best option for all combat scenarios. 

If anything can manage to get past the above, we have Ultimate Captain America, a street level tank in his own respect.  He has dropped Ultimate Hulk, can press 2 tons, and has amazing hand-to-hand abilities and endurance.  Then there is also Arcangel again, with metalic wings allowing him to slice through foes like a knife through warm butter.  Plus, IG-88 can bust out the close combat weaponry, such as a flamethrower to aid in combat.   

Any damage done to the team or myself? We have elixir capable of healing all wounds.  An enemy that actually makes it near and may not be going down any time soon?  The team draws fire, likely Archangel due to him being the quickest of the batch.  While this occurs, Elixir rushes up to the creature(s) and uses his death touch. 

With this team by my side, I wouldn't have much to fear IMO.  please feel free to debate / discuss.
Dro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By Dro
@k4tzm4n said:
" I don't see why Cyclops wouldn't be.  He doesn't go against any of the limitations.  Elixir I asked about...Again, I don't really see why he wouldn't be either. "
purportedly, Cyclops' concussion beam has the power to destroy small planets. That might be higher than street leveler.
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@Dro said:
" @k4tzm4n said:
" I don't see why Cyclops wouldn't be.  He doesn't go against any of the limitations.  Elixir I asked about...Again, I don't really see why he wouldn't be either. "
purportedly, Cyclops' concussion beam has the power to destroy small planets. That might be higher than street leveler. "

I'm curious as to where you're getting your information.  If by a small planet, you mean part of a mountain or forest, then yes, he  indeed can.  While he has an ability that grants him the potential to defeat foes like Spider-Man and others, his attributes hinder him.  He has no other enhanced abilities or attributes, and could be taken out with a mere arrow or attack he is unaware of.  If he isn't allowed, that is perfectly fine and I will select someone else.
The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#114  Edited By The_Martian
  • Spider-Man(What if? Wolverine vs Spider-Man)
  • Edward Cullen
  • Batgirl(Cain)
  • Fox McCloud
  • Donatello
  • Captain America(Steve Rogers)
  • Connor Hawke
Strafe Prower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 16

#115  Edited By Strafe Prower
@Nobody said:
"
  • Edward Cullen
  • Batgirl(Cain)
  • Fox McCloud
  • Donatello
  • Connor Hawke
"

I wouldn't consider Edward a street leveler. He can keep up his superspeed for days and humans can barely see him move. Also he has a form of TP.
Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator
@k4tzm4n said:
"
Marvel:  
DC: 
Video Games:  

Other: 
Well done. i don't see why they wouldn't be allowed.
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@Nobody said:
"
  • Edward Cullen
  • Batgirl(Cain)
  • Fox McCloud
  • Donatello
  • Connor Hawke
"

To be honest, I don't believe the What If? Version of Spider-Man will be allowed.  He would likely drop 616 Parker with relative ease.
Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By Ferro Vida
@Lunacyde said:
" @k4tzm4n said:
"
Marvel:  
DC: 
Video Games:  

Other: 
Well done. i don't see why they wouldn't be allowed. "
Fair enough. I think Cyclops can output enough energy to split a small planet.
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@Lunacyde said:
" @k4tzm4n said:
"
Marvel:  
DC: 
Video Games:  

Other: 
Well done. i don't see why they wouldn't be allowed. "

Thank you.  I made a second post with my plan of attack.
The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By The_Martian
@Strafe Prower: True...I'll change him to Aragorn.
The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By The_Martian
@k4tzm4n: I don't see why he would do it with easy.
Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator

Ok, I guess I'll throw my team and strategy out there.

My overall strategy would call for stealth so I used that as a main theme when picking my team. Slipping through the landscape as quietly and stealthily as possible. We would utilize the Fantasm's illusions and fog manipulation if necessary. Legolas and Daredevil's enhanced senses will keep us from being ambushed, and help guide us through the weakpoints in Mordor's defenses. With their senses, combined with the Phantasm's fog and illusions being detected by Mordor's forces will be far less likely, making the journey significantly easier. Sauron's might is in his numbers and if we can slip through unnoticed then we don't have to deal with those numbers. From there Swagger and Fantasm create a diversion while the other protect me moving up the slopes of Mt. Doom. Swagger will cover us from a distance. As long as we beat them to the top we're good as gold.

DC
Fantasm - provides illusion and cover. She would be invaluable to my team as we slip into Mordor unnoticed.

Other
Storm Shadow - provides a member with skill with blades, bow/arrows, and stealth.
Legolas - Another stealth member who has enhanced senses and and skill with the bow, as well as knowing the land.  
Katara (not using water bending, only used for healing purposes)
Bob Lee Swagger - Another character well versed in stealth, weapons, is the long range exper for the group.
Marvel
Daredevil- Stealth and enhanced senses. He will be my personal body guard because he is best equipped to deal with attempts on my life.
Video Game
Joanna Dark - stealth and weapons skill. Weapons would be silenced in order to maximize stealth 

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@Nobody said:
" @k4tzm4n: I don't see why he would do it with easy. "

Well, he has the attributes of Parker, and then some (almost pre-cog), topped with a highly trained background, determined nature and willingness to kill.  He's basically the "what if parker underwent serious training and focused his abilities".  Just sharing my thoughts on it, no clue if Luna allows him or not.
The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By The_Martian
@k4tzm4n said:
" @Nobody said:
Well, he has the attributes of Parker, and then some (almost pre-cog), topped with a highly trained background, determined nature and willingness to kill.  He's basically the "what if parker underwent serious training and focused his abilities".  Just sharing my thoughts on it, no clue if Luna allows him or not. "
I know what he is(thats why I chose him:P), but I don't see him beating 616 easily. I'll change him if Lun says he is too much.
Avatar image for deactivated-5f10a0c8ad118
deactivated-5f10a0c8ad118

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

• Marvel - Wolverine - No Healing Factor
  • DC - Deadshot
  • Video Games - Kirby
  • Other - Wesley Gibson
  • Penance
  • Sonya Blade
  • Gambit
The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By The_Martian
@Nobody said:
"
  • Spider-Man(What if? Wolverine vs Spider-Man) - He's got the power(well has powerful as someone can get in this), he's got intelligence, and he is highly skilled.
  • Aragorn - Aragorn knows the land. He is a great fighter and can help the team lead through swiftly.
  • Batgirl(Cain) - Amazing hand to hand fighter.
  • Fox McCloud - He breakings some tech to the team. He also is swift and agile.
  • Donatello - Like most the members on my team, Donatello has agility and is highly skilled. He also is probably the smartest member on the team and get help with "problem solving"
  • Captain America(Steve Rogers) - Great leader to keep the team together
  • Connor Hawke - Range
"
Why I chose my members.
Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator
@Nobody said:
" @k4tzm4n said:
" @Nobody said:
Well, he has the attributes of Parker, and then some (almost pre-cog), topped with a highly trained background, determined nature and willingness to kill.  He's basically the "what if parker underwent serious training and focused his abilities".  Just sharing my thoughts on it, no clue if Luna allows him or not. "
I know what he is(thats why I chose him:P), but I don't see him beating 616 easily. I'll change him if Lun says he is too much. "
I'll allow him.
Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator
@Ferro Vida: Haha when has he shown that kind of energy output?

Ohh yea and Cyclops MAY NOT remove his visor.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How's my team looking now Luna?

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By The_Martian
@TheDrifter said:
" How's my team looking now Luna? "
Does Kirby count?
Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131  Edited By Ferro Vida
@Lunacyde said:
" @Ferro Vida: Haha when has he shown that kind of energy output?  Ohh yea and Cyclops MAY NOT remove his visor. "
He stated it in a fight against Juggernaut once, and after seeing him hit Juggernaut I believe it. Well, partly xD

no visor removal? I no longer have any problems
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@Lunacyde said:
"Ok, I guess I'll throw my team and strategy out there.

My overall strategy would call for stealth so I used that as a main theme when picking my team. Slipping through the landscape as quietly and stealthily as possible. We would utilize the Fantasm's illusions and fog manipulation if necessary. Legolas and Daredevil's enhanced senses will keep us from being ambushed, and help guide us through the weakpoints in Mordor's defenses. With their senses, combined with the Phantasm's fog and illusions being detected by Mordor's forces will be far less likely, making the journey significantly easier. Sauron's might is in his numbers and if we can slip through unnoticed then we don't have to deal with those numbers. From there Swagger and Fantasm create a diversion while the other protect me moving up the slopes of Mt. Doom. Swagger will cover us from a distance. As long as we beat them to the top we're good as gold.

DC
Fantasm - provides illusion and cover. She would be invaluable to my team as we slip into Mordor unnoticed.

Other
Storm Shadow - provides a member with skill with blades, bow/arrows, and stealth.
Legolas - Another stealth member who has enhanced senses and and skill with the bow, as well as knowing the land.  
Bob Lee Swagger - Another character well versed in stealth, weapons, is the long range exper for the group.
Marvel
Daredevil- Stealth and enhanced senses. He will be my personal body guard because he is best equipped to deal with attempts on my life.
Video Game Joanna Dark - stealth and weapons skill. Weapons would be silenced in order to maximize stealth  "

A very well diversed team.  You should be able to accomplish the objectives with this variety of abilities.  As you can tell with my team, I have a heavy emphasis on combat abilities and making sure I have perfect range and close ranged combatants.  Sure, making it there undetected would be fantastic, but I think we all know there will be some heavy opposition at one point or another, and I'd trust that team with my life.
Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator
@k4tzm4n said:
" @Lunacyde said:
"Ok, I guess I'll throw my team and strategy out there.

DC

Other
Marvel
Video Game Joanna Dark - stealth and weapons skill. Weapons would be silenced in order to maximize stealth  "
A very well diversed team.  You should be able to accomplish the objectives with this variety of abilities.  As you can tell with my team, I have a heavy emphasis on combat abilities and making sure I have perfect range and close ranged combatants.  Sure, making it there undetected would be fantastic, but I think we all know there will be some heavy opposition at one point or another, and I'd trust that team with my life. "
True. That's why I not only went for stealth, but combat experience and weapons skills myself. Legolas has 100+ years of experience, Storm Shadow has been training since he was a child, Swagger is a grizzled vet with serious weapons skills, Daredevil has faced much in his time, and even Joanna Dark has multitudes of combt experience. If we need to fight we will utilize our advantages. That means Phantasm tricking them with illusion and covering our movements from enemy eyes. From this cover they can rack up a rather large body count, Storm Shadow and perhaps Joanna going in close while Legolas and Swagger cover them from farther back. Larger opponents like trolls, wargs, and fell beasts will be very dangerous, but Legolas has fell them with arrows before, and a bullet from Swagger's sniper rifle would be more than enough to take them down.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Nobody said:
" @TheDrifter said:
Does Kirby count? "
I don't see why not.
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@Lunacyde said:
" @Ferro Vida: Haha when has he shown that kind of energy output?  Ohh yea and Cyclops MAY NOT remove his visor. "

Doesn't change my choice at all.  he's still a great tactical leader, smart fighter, highly accurate, and simply will not give up hope in this scenario.   Plus, he can still output a lot of power with his visor on.
Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator
@Nobody said:
" @TheDrifter said:
Does Kirby count? "
I don't see why not, unless someone can prove Kirby is ridiculously more powerful than I think he is.
Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137  Edited By Ferro Vida
@Espada said:

" 1) Game: Prince of Persia 
2) Marvel: Sage 
3) DC: Red Arrow 
4) Other: Ramayan 
5) Aragorn 
6) Shang-Chi 
7) Tarantula  
This is a tentative list using people I don't usually use. "

UPDATE

1) Prince of Persia
2) Sage
3) Red Arrow
4) Snake-eyes (Ramayan gets bumped because his blue skin makes sneaking around tough)
5) Aragorn (his knowledge of Middle-Earth is extremely useful)
6) Aegis (his breastplate would be able to defend us from any attack that is not an ambush)
7) Daredevil (his radar will give the team an advance warning of oncoming threats)
Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138  Edited By Ferro Vida
@Lunacyde said:
" @Nobody said:
" @TheDrifter said:
Does Kirby count? "
I don't see why not, unless someone can prove Kirby is ridiculously more powerful than I think he is. "
I want to see what would happen if he tried to eat a cave troll o-o
vuviper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#139  Edited By vuviper
@Ferro Vida said:
" @Lunacyde said:
" @Nobody said:
" @TheDrifter said:
Does Kirby count? "
I don't see why not, unless someone can prove Kirby is ridiculously more powerful than I think he is. "
I want to see what would happen if he tried to eat a cave troll o-o "
Hey kirby is supposed to have infinite potential, lol
The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140  Edited By The_Martian
@Lunacyde said:
" @Nobody said:
" @TheDrifter said:
Does Kirby count? "
Kirby not only does Kirby gain the ability of those he has eaten he can also turn previous enemies he has eaten and turn them into allies. He has the ability to fly.
Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141  Edited By Ferro Vida
@Nobody said:
" @Lunacyde said:
" @Nobody said:
" @TheDrifter said:
Does Kirby count? "
Kirby not only does Kirby gain the ability of those he has eaten he can also turn previous enemies he has eaten and turn them into allies. He has the ability to fly. "
He is also an excellent mother to baby birds everywhere
The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142  Edited By The_Martian
@Ferro Vida said:
" @Nobody said:
" @Lunacyde said:
" @Nobody said:
" @TheDrifter said:
Does Kirby count? "
Kirby not only does Kirby gain the ability of those he has eaten he can also turn previous enemies he has eaten and turn them into allies. He has the ability to fly. "
He is also an excellent mother to baby birds everywhere "
O_O
Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143  Edited By Ferro Vida
@Nobody said:
" @Ferro Vida said:
" @Nobody said:
" @Lunacyde said:
" @Nobody said:
" @TheDrifter said:
Does Kirby count? "
He is also an excellent mother to baby birds everywhere "
O_O "
You heard me xD
Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144  Edited By Ferro Vida
@Ferro Vida said:
" @Espada said:

" 1) Game: Prince of Persia 
2) Marvel: Sage 
3) DC: Red Arrow 
4) Other: Ramayan 
5) Aragorn 
6) Shang-Chi 
7) Tarantula  
This is a tentative list using people I don't usually use. "

UPDATE  1) Prince of Persia 2) Sage 3) Red Arrow 4) Snake-eyes (Ramayan gets bumped because his blue skin makes sneaking around tough) 5) Aragorn (his knowledge of Middle-Earth is extremely useful) 6) Aegis (his breastplate would be able to defend us from any attack that is not an ambush) 7) Daredevil (his radar will give the team an advance warning of oncoming threats) "
Sage's strategic, computer-like mind coupled with Aragorn's knowledge of the land and plethora of skills will lead this team through Middle Earth. With Gandalf's council they should be able to devise a strategy for any situation. Red Arrow makes the team for his formidable hand to hand skills and his mastery with long range weaponry. Snake-eyes' has unparalleled stealth and skill with the blade. 
Aegis, while pretty much unknown, is a street level hero who is a force to be reckoned with. His breastplate has taken blows from Hercules like they were almost nothing. He can take anything Middle Earth can throw at him as long as he knows it is coming, and he can defend the whole team too. Which is where Daredevil comes in; his radar will not only give the team a heads up to on-coming danger, but it will also allow Aegis to protect the team as well.
spartan177

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145  Edited By spartan177

This is an easy trip for my character.

Gets on Pelican and drops ring over Mordor

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146  Edited By Ferro Vida
@Spartan 176 said:
" This is an easy trip for my character.

Gets on Pelican and drops ring over Mordor "
LOL

What about Nazgul?
spartan177

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147  Edited By spartan177

If USNC tech is too much for Covenant tech, what makes you think the Nazgul has a chance =p?

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148  Edited By Ferro Vida
@Spartan 176 said:
" If USNC tech is too much for Covenant tech, what makes you think the Nazgul has a chance =p? "
It wasn't too much for Covenant tech xD they were getting stomped before the Chief came along :P

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@TheDrifter said:
"
  • Marvel - Wolverine - No Healing Factor
  • DC - Deadshot
  • Video Games - Kirby
  • Other - Wesley Gibson
  • Penance
  • Sonya Blade
  • Gambit
"
My team would work as something like this...

Wolverine is leader and due to him and Gambit's experience working together, they become Muscle.  Now even without Healing Factor, Wolverine is a valued asset to the team thanks in part to his adamantium skeleton and claws should the situation call for it which is doubted as Gambit's stealth and agility coupled with his expertise at thievery and how to maneuver certain obstacles should keep as out of the line of fire.

Wesley Gibson and Deadshot become range, The two should get along fine as both of them are skilled assassins and have dealt with seriously freakish people with ease. These two become my personal body guards as by himself took out hundreds of superhumans and metahumans before Fox could utter a word.  Deadshot was able to shoot a target point blank...blind folded. 

Penance on his own is a tank, the only problem is his powers depend on him inflicting pain on himself which has serious setbacks to his health so however he can unleash horrendously powerful blasts...the more powerful the blast, the more pain must be inflicted. This is the only set back I see to Penance but he has been seen leveling entire streets before and that kind of fire power is what we need on a mission like this. 

Kirby and Sonya Blade become our secret weapon at the end, Kirby having absorbed the ability's of a Cave Troll provides muscle where as Sonya provides her own form of strength, Sonya being an essential to the team for defeating the Witch King allowing us to safely drop the ring into the volcano

Point. Set. Match.
spartan177

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150  Edited By spartan177

Ah, but it is the Chief commanding the vehicle lol.