Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#51  Edited By Wisppeons
@Espada said:
" @Wisppeons said:
" @Espada said:
" @TheGuy said:
" @Espada: I actually didn't want to use Shang chi since he could take a punch from Heroim of the Warbound. "
He could barely walk afterwards, though. 

@Lunacyde said:
" @TheDrifter said:

" @Lunacyde said:

So how's my team looking now? "
How powerful is Dante exactly? Other than that your team looks great. "
He could kill Superman even without the DT, imo "
dante can't kill superman -_- "
That's my opinion. His demonic origin, if nothing else, gives him and edge. "
well your opinion on this matter is wrong Dante does not have the speed or power to hurt Superman
Wisppeons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By Wisppeons

The only thing about Dante that might be superhuman is his durability because of his healing factor.

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#53  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator

Sorry that I can't allow certain characters, but I want it to be very hard to put together a team. i want people to think about each person on their team and have a reason why they used them. I don't want to make it to easy. If you include a character that can just crush everyone then there is no point in the team. I also want to make it so a strategy is absolutely necessary for victory.

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator
@Perfect Cell said:
" @Lunacyde said:
" @Perfect Cell said:
" 1. Me (Perfect Cell)
2. Gandalf the Red (AKA Magneto)

No Caption Provided

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
3. DC - Beast Boy
4. Marvel - Dark Hawk (Top Tier Street Leveler)
5. Video Game - M. Bision
6. Other - Shang Tsung7. Jack Burton (Big Trouble in Little China)8. Spiral (X-Men/X-Force)9. Liquid T-1000 (T2) "
Those will work. However any magical abilities Shang Tsung has he cannot use as magic is not allowed (except for Gandalf) "
Ok... well... Sub Zero would work right? "
Yes. Sub Zero is an excellent choice.
Perfect Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#55  Edited By Perfect Cell
@Lunacyde said:
" Sorry that I can't allow certain characters, but I want it to be very hard to put together a team. i want people to think about each person on thier team and have a reason why they used them. I don't want to make it to easy. If you include a character that can just crush everyone then there is no point in the team. "
Most of the street levers can also be the Ninja Turtles. =P
Espada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Espada
@Wisppeons said:
" well your opinion on this matter is wrong Dante does not have the speed or power to hurt Superman "
My experience with the games and the anime leads me to a different conclusion than it did you.

@Wisppeons said:
" The only thing about Dante that might be superhuman is his durability because of his healing factor. "
Now THAT is untrue.

At the very least if Iron Fist is too powerful than so is Dante
Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator

Yes, the Ninja Turtles are an excellent choice. 

Sorry guys but I've made the judgment Dante is too powerful.

TheGuy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By TheGuy

Team Badass 

1. Me
  2. Gandalf
  3. Conan (Is he still owned by Marvel?)
  4. Video Game Grey Fox (MGS) 
  5. Other Kool-Aid Man 
  6.  Dracula
  7.  Brock Samson 
  8. DC Sgt. Rock
  9. Marvel Nick Fury

Perfect Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Perfect Cell
@Espada said:
" @Wisppeons said:
" well your opinion on this matter is wrong Dante does not have the speed or power to hurt Superman "
My experience with the games and the anime leads me to a different conclusion than it did you.

@Wisppeons said:
" The only thing about Dante that might be superhuman is his durability because of his healing factor. "
Now THAT is untrue.  At the very least if Iron Fist is too powerful than so is Dante "
True. Dante has strength that can equal a 100 tonner. Surely not stronger than Superman, but he probably has the force to stop Juggernaut dead in his tracks. Or even lift the Blob off of his roots.
Wisppeons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Wisppeons
@Espada said:
" @Wisppeons said:

@Wisppeons said:
Now THAT is untrue.  At the very least if Iron Fist is too powerful than so is Dante "

the only thing they would need to remove from dante to make him weak enough to be in this thread is quicksilver and his DT thats it
Perfect Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Perfect Cell
@TheGuy said:
" Team Badass
  1. Me
  2. Gandalf

Video Game Grey Fox (MGS)
  • Other Kool-Aid Man
  • Dracula
  • Brock Samson
  • DC Sgt. Rock
  • Marvel Nick Fury
  • "
    Dracula? That's about as tough as Dante. LoL.
    Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator
    @TheGuy said:
    " Team Badass
    1. Me
    2. Gandalf

• Other Kool-Aid Man
  • Dracula
  • Brock Samson
  • DC Sgt. Rock
  • Marvel Nick Fury
  • "
    Awesome team. Now do you think they can do it? What strategy would you employ? What kind of roles do they serve?
    Espada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Espada
    @Wisppeons said:
    " @Espada said:
    " @Wisppeons said:

@Wisppeons said:
    the only thing they would need to remove from dante to make him weak enough to be in this thread is quicksilver and his DT thats it "
    That statement makes me think you haven't actually played any of the games. Even without both of those he still has durability, healing, strength, and speed above Spider-man.
    @Perfect Cell said:
    " @TheGuy said:
    " Team Badass
    1. Me
    2. Gandalf

• Other Kool-Aid Man
  • Dracula
  • Brock Samson
  • DC Sgt. Rock
  • Marvel Nick Fury
  • "
    Dracula? That's about as tough as Dante. LoL. "

Depends where he is from
    Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator

Ohh wait what Dracula is this?

Espada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Espada
    @TheGuy said:
    " Team Badass 
    1. Me
    2. Gandalf
    4. Video Game Grey Fox (MGS) 
    5. Other Kool-Aid Man 
    6.  Dracula
    7.  Brock Samson 
    8. DC Sgt. Rock
    9. Marvel Nick Fury
    "
    Conan is way above street level, isn't he?
    Acer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#66  Edited By Acer
    @Lunacyde said:
    Sorry guys but I've made the judgment Dante is too powerful. "
    LMAO Exactly

The guy goes way beyond street leveler
    Wisppeons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By Wisppeons
    @Espada said:
    " @Wisppeons said:
    " @Espada said:
    " @Wisppeons said:

@Wisppeons said:
    the only thing they would need to remove from dante to make him weak enough to be in this thread is quicksilver and his DT thats it "
    That statement makes me think you haven't actually played any of the games. Even without both of those he still has durability, healing, strength, and speed above Spider-man.
    @Perfect Cell said:
    " @TheGuy said:
    " Team Badass
    1. Me
    2. Gandalf

• Other Kool-Aid Man
  • Dracula
  • Brock Samson
  • DC Sgt. Rock
  • Marvel Nick Fury
  • "
    Dracula? That's about as tough as Dante. LoL. "
    Depends where he is from "

I have beaten every DMC you are overhyping Dante thats all.
    Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator
    @Espada: I don't think so. I would put him at high tier street level. He isn't faster or stronger than Spider-Man.
    Avatar image for deactivated-5f10a0c8ad118
    deactivated-5f10a0c8ad118

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 5

I don't think I can take place in this thread, sorry guys, I've to edit my list once or twice now lol. I just suck at this

Espada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By Espada
    @Wisppeons said:
    " I have beaten every DMC you are overhyping Dante thats all. "
    Despite the fact that three people have now expressed the opinion that he is way above street level.

@Lunacyde said:
    " @Espada: I don't think so. I would put him at high tier street level. He isn't faster or stronger than Spider-Man. "

Fair enough.

----> Not a Conan fanboy
    Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator
    @TheDrifter said:
    " I don't think I can take place in this thread, sorry guys, I've to edit my list once or twice now lol. I just suck at this "
    Haha sorry man, Don't give up though. I'd love to see your finished list. In a couple other threads like this I changed my list 4 or 5 times and still don't know if they could accomplish the goal.
    TheGuy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By TheGuy
    @Lunacyde: Brock and Kool Aid Man would be the Muscle of the team, capable of taking out tons of Orcs alone. Conan would also be useful in this respect, but his brutal cunning will come in handy when against enormously strong individuals (trolls, uruk-hai). Dracula (Bram Stoker's) would be there to aid against the forces of the Arcane, but they'd need to drag his damn coffin around everywhere making up for his supernatural power. Sgt. Rock and Fury are here just because of A. the gun factor and B. The Fellowship ended up in several battle situations at times during the journey, and their tactical ability would be indispensible at battle like Helms Deep, or the invasion of Gondor. Gray Fox would serve as the assasin, whose technological enhacements would bring him to par with many magically empowered individuals or weapons.
    Avatar image for deactivated-5f10a0c8ad118
    deactivated-5f10a0c8ad118

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

@Lunacyde said:
    " @TheDrifter said:
    " I don't think I can take place in this thread, sorry guys, I've to edit my list once or twice now lol. I just suck at this "
    Haha sorry man, Don't give up though. I'd love to see your finished list. In a couple other threads like this I changed my list 4 or 5 times and still don't know if they could accomplish the goal. "
    It's cool man. I'll see what I can come up with tomorrow, mainly cause it's 3 in the morning lol
    Wisppeons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By Wisppeons
    @Espada said:
    " @Wisppeons said:
    Despite the fact that three people have now expressed the opinion that he is way above street level.

@Lunacyde said:
    " @Espada: I don't think so. I would put him at high tier street level. He isn't faster or stronger than Spider-Man. "
    Fair enough.  ----> Not a Conan fanboy "

If hes above street level because he can dodge lightning then so is Spider-man since he can avoid lightning as well  Dantes psychical attributes resemble Spider-mans (minus his durability because that is above Spider-mans)
    castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#75  Edited By castleking
    Maverick (pre upgrade not zero).
    Captain America(bucky)
    Moon Knight
    Deadpool(classic pre insanity)
    Nightwing
    Batman
    mystique

i would have picked more popular, skilled and powerful ppl but most of them can pawn spidey on a good day
    Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator
    @TheGuy said:
    " @Lunacyde: Brock and Kool Aid Man would be the Muscle of the team, capable of taking out tons of Orcs alone. Conan would also be useful in this respect, but his brutal cunning will come in handy when against enormously strong individuals (trolls, uruk-hai). Dracula (Bram Stoker) would be there to aid against the forces of the Arcane, but they'd need to drag his damn coffin around everywhere making up for his supernatural power. Sgt. Rock and Fury are here just because of A. the gun factor and B. The Fellowship ended up in several battle situations at times during the journey, and their tactical ability would be indispensible at battle like Helms Deep, or the invasion of Gondor. Gray Fox would serve as the assasin, whose technological enhacements would bring him to par with many magically empowered individuals or weapons. "
    Good assessment. 
    However I have a few small things to say.
    A. Magical beings are not allowed. Said in the OP. Now I'll allow Dracula, but any magic he may have cannot be used.
    B. There are literally millions of Orcs in Mordor. I think that a strategy of stealth or diversion would be necessary to get around this fact. Simply brawling through Orcs and Sauron's other forces isnt going to cut it.

BONUS: Something to think about. Without a woman on your team how will you defeat the Witch King?
    Espada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By Espada
    @Wisppeons said:
    " @Espada said:
    " @Wisppeons said:

@Lunacyde said:
    Fair enough.  ----> Not a Conan fanboy "
    If hes above street level because he can dodge lightning then so is Spider-man since he can avoid lightning as well  Dantes psychical attributes resemble Spider-mans (minus his durability because that is above Spider-mans) "
    I haven't seen Spider-man dodge lightning before, and even if he has he has his Spider-sense alerting him in advance. Dante not only didn't know the direction of the attack, he also had no early warning and had to rely on his reaction time alone.
    Perfect Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By Perfect Cell

@Perfect Cell said:

" 1. Me (Perfect Cell)
    2. Gandalf the Red (AKA Magneto)

No Caption Provided

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    3. DC - Beast Boy
    4. Marvel - Dark Hawk (Top Tier Street Leveler)
    5. Video Game - M. Bision
    6. Other - Shang Tsung7. Jack Burton (Big Trouble in Little China)8. Spiral (X-Men/X-Force)9. Liquid T-1000 (T2) "
    This team can do it because:
    • Gandalf the Red is able to deflected and control all sorts of metals
    • Beast Boy is hella tough
    • Dark Hawk is pure strength and he can fly
    • M.Bison teleportation and Pyscho Crusher is unstoppible but not unblockable lol
    • Shang Tsung takes souls (after he beats them dead)
    • Jack Burton is comedy relief but accountable of distraction and damage
    • Spiral can teleport and has six arms with recommended fighting abilities

During the Battle of  Olog-Hai Jack Burton will die (Beast Boy and Myself will be captured hostages after)
    During the Battle of Mondor Spiral and Bison are mortally wounded.  
    Gandalf rematches Soruman and kills him this time
    At Mount Doom Shang Tsung confronts Souron and dies trying to take his soul. Bison teleports to rescue me, but then is stabbed by Souron's sword and dies. 
    Dark Hawk uses his secret weapon the fires his "uni-beam" blast to make Souron stumble but he yells and creates a forcefield blast the radius of a nuke. Knocks Dark Hawk down and he falls into the lava.
    Gandalf is weakened by the battle and fusses with me which unlocks Cell's potential and Cell becomes Perfect Cell.
    Perfect Cell takes the hand of Souron and crushes it along with the Ring.
    While Souron yells out loud, Cell flies up towards the sky and give Souron his farwell goodbyes.

"Nice isn't it? Not only do I have the power to disintegrate this whole planet; I've also gathered enough energy to destroy the entire solar system!!!"
    castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By castleking
    Dark hawk is not a street lvler and can easily pawn spidey. -_-

spiral is magical and can also pawn spidey with her abilities.
    TheGuy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By TheGuy

Bonus ans: Dracula is "no man" he is a vampire, a dread thing of the night. Not to mention Eowyn was never part of the fellowship, she could still kill him by chance.

B. If brought up to speed of the geography, Sgt. Rock and Nick Fury are well experienced in warfare enough to properly plan a path avoiding the more massive hordes. Conan is also highly experienced at war, capable enough to engineer the conquering of the largest country in the Hyborian Age.

Perfect Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By Perfect Cell
    @castleking said:
    " Dark is not a street lvler and can easily pawn spidey. -_-

spiral is magical and can also pawn spidey with her abilities.
    "
    Well in this story. They die so... Thy are still no match for Souron in this battle. LoL
    Delete me

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#82  Edited By Delete me

My Team: 
    1.Me 
    2.Gandalf 
    3.Marvel-Domino 
    4.DC-Vixen 
    5.Video Game-Solid Snake 
    6Other-Selene(underworld)
    7.Lady Deathstrike
    8.Bat Girl(Cassandra Cain)
    9.Black Knight
    morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
     My eight companions: 

Gandalf the Grey

Spider-man

Daredevil

Morlun (I'm tempted to switch him with Buck, to make it more balanced, and have better team chemistry, but Morlun is truly a one-man army)

Elessar

Super Mario

Noh-Varr

Deathstroke the Terminator

sevennames27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By sevennames27

Gandalf the Grey

Bullseye

Daredevil

Kraven the Hunter

Both the guys from Army of Two

Taskmaster

Deathstroke the Terminator    

Battalion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By Battalion
    • Daredevil
    • Punisher
    • Question
    • Bullseye
    • Altair ( Assassin's Creed )
    • Ezio ( Assassin's Creed 2 )
    • Sam Fisher
    Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#86  Edited By Son_of_Magnus
    • Me
    • Gandalf
    • Moonknight
    • Batman(Bruce)
    • Solid Snake
    • John Rambo
    • Wolverine
    • Cassie Cain
    • Deadshot
    MisterGuyMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By MisterGuyMan

All I'd really need is some one like Blink and teleport everyone to Mount Doom.  Then I'd just fill up the roster with hot girls.  The last spot I'd put in Ma Ti from Captain Planet.  Then I'd mug him for his heart ring and make all the hot girls fall in love with me.

Grand Ninja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By Grand Ninja

juggernaut (1% power)

that's all i need

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator

Wow I am gone for a while and everyone decides to break the rules. Well just two people.

@Grand Ninja said:

" juggernaut (1% power)   that's all i need "

Not street level 

@MisterGuyMan said:
    " All I'd really need is some one like Blink and teleport everyone to Mount Doom.  Then I'd just fill up the roster with hot girls.  The last spot I'd put in Ma Ti from Captain Planet.  Then I'd mug him for his heart ring and make all the hot girls fall in love with me. "
    Says in the OP nobody can carry you or the ring. You must travel under your own power. NO TELEPORTATION OF THE RING BEARER.
    Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By Static Shock
    @Lunacyde: Can I use Drizzt?
    Grand Ninja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By Grand Ninja

lex luthor
    grey fox
    spider girl
    albert wesker
    bumble bee
    veiwtiful joe
    robocop

Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#92  Edited By Zoom

Can I break the marvel/dc rule and just take the Minutemen? 

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By Static Shock
    1. Marvel: Black Panther (wearing his vibranium suit, carrying energy daggers, anti-metal claws, vibranium soles, Ebony Blade)
    2. Devil's Due: Snake-Eyes (ninjato, Uzi, Colt. 45, trench knife, grenades)
    3. Tecmo: Ryu Hayabusa (True Dragon Sword and Blade of the Archfiend, shurikens, including windmill shuriken, Vigoorian Flails. No ninpo)
    4. Devil's Due: Drizzt Do'urden (Twinkle and Icingdeath, and other standard equipment. No magic)
    5. DC: Green Arrow (bow and trick arrows and his katana)
    6. Capcom: Samanosuke Akechi (Tensho, Bishamon Sword, bow and arrows, Oni gauntlet. No magic)
    7. Square-Enix: Squall Leonheart (Lionheart gunblade, Auras, Mega-Phoenixes, Megalixirs)
    Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By Ferro Vida
    @Zoom said:
    "
    Can I break the marvel/dc rule and just take the Minutemen? 

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
    "
    This team wins
    Grand Ninja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By Grand Ninja
    @Static Shock said:
    "
    1. Marvel: Black Panther (wearing his vibranium suit, carrying energy daggers, anti-metal claws, vibranium soles, Ebony Blade)
    2. Devil's Due: Snake-Eyes (ninjato, Uzi, Colt. 45, trench knife, grenades)
    3. Tecmo: Ryu Hayabusa (True Dragon Sword and Blade of the Archfiend, shurikens, including windmill shuriken, Vigoorian Flails. No ninpo)
    4. Devil's Due: Drizzt Do'urden (Twinkle and Icingdeath, and other standard equipment. No magic)
    5. DC: Green Arrow (bow and trick arrows and his katana)
    6. Capcom: Samanosuke Akechi (Tensho, Bishamon Sword, bow and arrows, Oni gauntlet. No magic)
    7. Square-Enix: Squall Leonheart (Lionheart gunblade, Auras, Mega-Phoenixes, Megalixirs)
    "
    what level is squall?
    Strafe Prower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 16

#96  Edited By Strafe Prower

Clint Barton 
    Katana 
    Mockingbird 
    Solid Snake 
    Ikkaku Madarame (No Kido)
    Bullseye 
    Captain Boomerang
    Dro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By Dro

EDIT: I forgot:
    Chuck Norris
     and Squirrel Girl.

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#98  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

Is Elixir    allowed? 

And dude, this thread is rediculous.  Good job.
    spartan177

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By spartan177
    • Myself
    • Gandalf
    • Leonardo-TMNT
    • Green Arrow-DC
    • Echo-Marvel
    • Arbiter-Halo
    • Captain Jack Sparrow-Pirates of the Caribbean
    •  Patriot-Marvel
    • Conan the Destroyer
    Dro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By Dro

Actually, I'm not sure. Can I even use Chuck Norris? I mean, he CAN divide by zero.

I'm sorry, I couldn't help it.