Fellowship of the Rings
Scenario: You, yes YOU, are charged with the great responsibility of carrying the one ring to it's unmaking in the flames of Mount Doom. You, carrying the ring, must depart from your haven in Rivendell, cross the dangerous wilds of Middle Earth, breach the borders of Mordor, climb the treacherous slopes of Mount Doom, and cast the ring into the fiery abyss. Luckily for you, you don't need to do it alone. A group of companions have volunteered to guide and protect you on your perilous journey. They are representatives of the comic street leveler community, and together you form the Fellowship of the Ring. There are 9 members of the fellowship. You of course take up the first slot, and Gandalf has offered his guidance as the second member of your group. This is where it gets fun. That leaves 7 slots left to fill, and you may choose whomever you like to form your Fellowship, so long as they fulfill all rules and regulations. Choose wisely. These are the characters that you are entrusting your life and mission to, who will you choose?
Also make sure to explain why you chose each character, what role they play on your team, and what your strategy is for victory. Remember that Sauron will stop at nothing to regain the ring and his forces and spies are swarming Middle Earth.
All characters MUST be street level. Any questions ask me.
Midnighter, Karate Kid, Iron Fist, and like characters are not allowed.
Teammates MAY NOT carry you or the ring. You must make the trip under your own power.
Telepathy, magic, matter/element/reality manip. Are not allowed.
Anyone with durability greater than Rhino is not allowed.
Strength greater than 25 tons is not allowed.
Speedsters that can maintain their speed more than a burst are not allowed.
- No prep time is afforded before setting out.
- Characters may only carry standard gear. Ask if you have a question.
Must have at least ONE representative from (Marvel, DC, Video Games, Other)
Any fictional character is allowed as long as they are within the rules.
Characters that use ammo will never run out. (They still need to reload).
- You will not feel the actual effect of the ring wearing you down, burdening you.
- Ring will not effect team members. (They won't try and take it from you.)
- For all intents and purposes elven bread and water will always be available.
- Characters may be hero or villain, however character morals and personality do come into effect. All characters are in character. You should try to make your team as cohesive a unit as possible if you hope to succeed.
- Sauron's forces are endless.
Starting point Green X (Rivendell). Endpoint Red X (Mount Doom)
RULE OF THUMB: IF A CHARACTER COULD EASILY DEFEAT SPIDER-MAN THEY ARE TOO POWERFUL