Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Vega8282
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

VS

• Udon Comics Versions
  • Both at full health
  • Vega has full knowledge of his opponent after being briefed at Shadooloo Headquarters
  • Fei Long has heard of Vega but has never seen him in battle
  • Vega is sent by Bison to subdue Fei Long or kill him if he resists
  • Both Blood-lusted
  • Vega has no morals/ Fei Long is seriously pissed off
  • Starting distance is about 35 ft away from each other
  • Takes Place Here..

No Caption Provided
Vega8282

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anyone?

Thanofleeze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As much as I love Vega (no homo) he can't beat Fei Long.

Vega8282

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for wavemotioncannon
WaveMotionCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'll have to dig up my UDON SF books but I say Vega can pull a victory out here.

Vega8282

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'll have to dig up my UDON SF books but I say Vega can pull a victory out here.

This

Gizmorino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Fei-long will beat vega. Though my knowledge on their udon counter-part is low.

Vega8282

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fei-long will beat vega. Though my knowledge on their udon counter-part is low.

If this was the SFII animated movie versions that would be a definite yes. You may want to check out their Udon versions in action first. I strongly feel Vega's physical abilities (agility, strength, speed) will be too over whelming for Fei Long. He's fast as well but Vega is just on another level.

Gizmorino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vega8282: i actually based it on the SFII series that came out in 1998 when fei-long stale-mated ken in a friendly contest while ken was fatally injured in a cage match against vega. The cage was set in vega's advantage to win but ken still won with injuries over his body(blade slashes). while ken and fei-long's friendly contest was in an open space where both could use their skills very well.

Gizmorino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Note: in the series vega was k.o'd by 2 sho-ryu-ken which was difficult for ken to use due to space, Vega's agility and reflex, and positioning/timing. While fei-long received about 2 sho-ryu-ken and several hurricane kick without noticeable damage. Arguement can be made on the magnitude of the sho-ryu-ken received by vega was more but you should get my point

Vega8282

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gizmorino: Definitely but I always refer more to the Udon versions as they seem to provide much more depth and showcasing of their abilities. Such as Vega doing an aerial flip over Ken's ha-du-ken which was fired at point blank range and finishing with a mercury heel kick to Ken's head after crashing his wedding to Eliza in Las Vegas. His speed feats such as tagging Guile with a sky high claw before he could even get off a sonic boom and doing a rolling crystal flash so fast that he managed to swipe Eliza's love letter out of Ken's gi after tagging him at the same exact time. There's also his evasion feats which are very impressive like instinctively doing an aerial back-flip at the same time Guile tries to take him out with a flash kick in perfect motion.

Gizmorino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vega8282 said:

@gizmorino: Definitely but I always refer more to the Udon versions as they seem to provide much more depth and showcasing of their abilities. Such as Vega doing an aerial flip over Ken's ha-du-ken which was fired at point blank range and finishing with a mercury heel kick to Ken's head after crashing his wedding to Eliza in Las Vegas. His speed feats such as tagging Guile with a sky high claw before he could even get off a sonic boom and doing a rolling crystal flash so fast that he managed to swipe Eliza's love letter out of Ken's gi after tagging him at the same exact time. There's also his evasion feats which are very impressive like instinctively doing an aerial back-flip at the same time Guile tries to take him out with a flash kick in perfect motion.

Thing is the downloaded udon comics on my laptop is kinda 'broken' so it cant open still trying to download a new one