Avatar image for thefantomconvoy
thefantomconvoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By thefantomconvoy

Feedsquatch is an alien Biomnitrix fusion I came up with for Shocksquatch and Feedback. I'm sure a lot of people here know who Black Lightning is.

Well I can't post a hypothetical fusion image because it does not exist and I cannot visualize it let alone draw it, so I'm just going to post a fusion image for said aliens and BL:

No Caption Provided

Who wins in this battle of electricity manipulators?

Powers and abilities

Feedback

• Feedback has the ability to absorb and redirect any kind of energy, including mana. This ability is refined to the point that Feedback can redirect energy at near-point-blank range. He absorbs energy through the conductors on his antennae, tail, and fingers.

Feedback can use stored energy to generate electrical charges, which can be used as ranged attacks or to empower his punches. Feedback can also fire energy balls by joining his fingers.

• Feedback has enhanced agility and jumping abilities. As seen inShowdown: Part 1, Feedback can run quickly on power lines.

• Feedback has enhanced strength, as shown in Trouble Helix when he punched a boulder apart with ease.

• Feedback can fly by projecting energy behind him like a jet engine.

• Feedback is also able to stretch the plugs on his head, hips, and hands for more range.

• Feedback can "smell" radio signals by using his antennae.

Shocksquatch

• High Voltage Electrokinesis

• Lightning Breath

• Electrical Blasts

• Enhanced Strength

• Enhanced Durability

• Enhanced Agility

• Enhanced Speed

• Enhanced Jumping

• Enhanced Reflexes

I'm sure most of you guys know what Black Lightning can do, so I don't think I need to get into this.

DC Comics is awesome, but you gotta admit, Ben 10 does have a chance in this battle, right?

What do you think of the name though? If it's not good enough for the fusion, please submit any Ideas here.

thefantomconvoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ScouterV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I can't say I know a great deal about the fusion you provided, as I haven't seen them in action.

With that said, I also haven't read much of anything on BL.

So just looking through the CV Page for Black Lightning and the Wikias for Shocksquatch and Feedback, I gotta give it to Black Lightning.

He's got enough durability to take on the Fusion, and has a more varied powerset with things like Electric Telekinesis and literal Black Lightning (Magic.) He can also move at the speed of light apparently, which I don't think either Alien can do. He arguably wins via a Speed Blitz.

As for the name, what about Backshock?

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By RBT

Going with Feedaquatch for now. Feedback channeled energy enough to power up a moon. Unless, BL can produce more energy than that, he's not hurting FS.

thefantomconvoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@scouterv said:

I can't say I know a great deal about the fusion you provided, as I haven't seen them in action.

So just looking through the CV Page for Black Lightning and the Wikias for Shocksquatch and Feedback, I gotta give it to Black Lightning.

He's got enough durability to take on the Fusion, and has a more varied powerset with things like Electric Telekinesis and literal Black Lightning (Magic.) He can also move at the speed of light apparently, which I don't think either Alien can do. He arguably wins via a Speed Blitz.

Well, the fusion has the powers of both Feedback and Shocksquatch, which are listed in the OP. Energy absorption, Electricity generation, Electricity-Enhanced Speed, etc.

Feedback and Shocksquatch both have Electrokinesis, though.

Backshock might sound good, but now that I think about it, Shockfeed might be good enough.

Gizmorino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

The fusion is powerfull, feedback can possibly solo, his absorbtion is off the charts let alone his projection, he can just absorb any energy source around him, and blacklightning travelling at lightspeed doesn't garantee him a win, feed bacl will just drain him.

Gizmorino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Feedback once absorb mana which is magical so black lightning using magic lightning shouldn't be a problem

thefantomconvoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anyone else have any ideas?

thefantomconvoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The fusion is powerful, feedback can possibly solo, his absorption is off the charts let alone his projection, he can just absorb any energy source around him, and black lightning traveling at lightspeed doesn't guarantee him a win, feed back will just drain him.

Feedback once absorb mana which is magical so black lightning using magic lightning shouldn't be a problem

@rbt said:

Going with Feedaquatch for now. Feedback channeled energy enough to power up a moon. Unless, BL can produce more energy than that, he's not hurting FS.

Trufax. I finally made a thread where a Ben 10 imaginative character wins against a Marvel/DC character :).

Anyway, how much of a chance would they stand individually?

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iamoptimusprime: Feedback should do good on his own. Shockquatch would loose though.

Gizmorino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Feedback alone will take blacklightning

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

feedsquatch

ScouterV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@scouterv said:

Well, the fusion has the powers of both Feedback and Shocksquatch, which are listed in the OP. Energy absorption, Electricity generation, Electricity-Enhanced Speed, etc.

Backshock might sound good, but now that I think about it, Shockfeed might be good enough.

They pretty much have the same ability though.

This could probably be considered a stalemate. They'll absorb any electricity thrown either way. Unless Shocksquatch or Feedback can create forcefields, then BL takes it. If they can, it's probably a stalemate. I just don't see this fusion throwing Black Lightning something he can't handle.

Possibly an overload, but given his intellect, I doubt Jefferson would let them get that much energy out of him and Feedback needs to absorb electricity to fight with it. (Assuming the fusion carries both the weaknesses as well as strengths of the characters.)

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By ssj_god

@scouterv:

fusing with shocksquatch (who can create electricity), negates feedback's need of absorbing power first to use it.

and i don't think the other guy (though i don't know much) can generate nearly enough power which feedback can't absorb.

thefantomconvoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@scouterv said:

@iamoptimusprime said:
@scouterv said:

They pretty much have the same ability though.

This could probably be considered a stalemate. They'll absorb any electricity thrown either way. Unless Shocksquatch or Feedback can create forcefields, then BL takes it. If they can, it's probably a stalemate. I just don't see this fusion throwing Black Lightning something he can't handle.

Possibly an overload, but given his intellect, I doubt Jefferson would let them get that much energy out of him and Feedback needs to absorb electricity to fight with it. (Assuming the fusion carries both the weaknesses as well as strengths of the characters.)

Well the fusion would not carry the weakness of Feedback since, apparently, Shocksquatch can generate possibly infinite amounts of Electricity since he has no shown limits (as pointed out by our friend @ssj_god here.) Besides forcefields, they're pretty much the same. BL will defend himself, Feedsquatch will absorb any blast thrown at him.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iamoptimusprime

Cool fight :)

I think it could go either way based on what I know of both characters but I think Black Lightning could have the edge when it comes to power-set.

thefantomconvoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iamoptimusprime

Cool fight :)

I think it could go either way based on what I know of both characters but I think Black Lightning could have the edge when it comes to power-set.

If you count electric forcefields, yes. Shocksquatch, i think,, can generate infinite amounts of electricity, and then Feedback can absorb tremendous amounts of energy. Though I do think BL would have a lot on his hands. I mean, Feedback could stretch and drain the electricity and stuff.