FEEDBACK v. anyone

Lord Eriee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Lord Eriee

In the show, Who wants to be a superhero?, Feedback was created. what are your thoughts on how he would fare against the already known superpeople?

NiteFly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By NiteFly

Did that comic ever come out? I was waiting for it and eventually just forgot about it.

Prodigal Son

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Prodigal Son

I could take him.

gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 472

#4  Edited By gmanfromheck

NiteFly says:

"Did that comic ever come out? I was waiting for it and eventually just forgot about it."

Didn't you go to Free Comic Book Day? They had a preview. The regular issue comes out in July. Ask you comic shop, they may still have some. Haven't had a chance to read it. Art doesn't look bad. I don't know who he could or couldn't take. We'll have to wait until there's more to go on.

NiteFly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#5  Edited By NiteFly

G-Man says:

"NiteFly says:
"Did that comic ever come out? I was waiting for it and eventually just forgot about it."

Didn't you go to Free Comic Book Day? They had a preview. The regular issue comes out in July. Ask you comic shop, they may still have some. Haven't had a chance to read it. Art doesn't look bad. I don't know who he could or couldn't take. We'll have to wait until there's more to go on."

Damn. No I had to miss. I had too much, err, gummy bears the night before. All those damn gummy bears left me with a whopping migraine the next morning. So I spent Free Comic Book Day sleeping this year.

Sanit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By Sanit

I totally forgot what his powers was...

Maybe he can be me XD

Lord Eriee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Lord Eriee

His powers are: if he isnt wearing his suit it jacks up all technology near him.

but if he is wearing his suit it controls that and gives him the ability to take powers from any video game he plays in exchange for some memory loss.

Red L.A.M.P.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#8  Edited By Red L.A.M.P.
Youngcircle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Youngcircle

G-Man is a great mod remember when he used to flame RED LAMP LMAO GOOD TIMES..GOOD TIMES..

hayayubasa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

this is officer edd powell from the clevelant police department, sir, your telephone is having a feedback, thats how we were able to call this individual right back