bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By bigcimmerian

- This is russian professional fighter Fedor

- Thug is unarmed, he is 6'1 and 190 lbs, he is experienced in street fights and is very ruthless, but fights mostly as a brawler

- Battle happens on the street of New York, morals off, who wins and why?

AverageKoala

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By AverageKoala

So one of the greatest proffesional champions of MMA ever Vs a street brawler?

Fedor murderstomps him.

niBBit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By niBBit

Fedor in 36 seconds...for you MMA fans you know witch fight i'm talking about :)

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By bigcimmerian

bump

ChaosBlazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By ChaosBlazer

@AverageKoala said:

Fedor murderstomps him.

No_Trolling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By No_Trolling

Did this really sound like a good thread to you when you made it >_>

Jayfournines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Jayfournines

Actually....I dunno on this one, I know Fedor is one of the greats, but this is a street fight, and not even the most skilled MMA champion is invulnerable against one dude plucking his eye out, ripping his ear, biting and fishhooks.

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By bigcimmerian

@No_Trolling said:

Well, i the match with rules Fedor would beat him, but on the street it would be much different, and his opponent is skilled in street fighting and is big enough.

Jayfournines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Jayfournines

@BigCimmerian said:

@No_Trolling said:

Well, i the match with rules Fedor would beat him, but on the street it would be much different, and his opponent is skilled in street fighting and is big enough.

Actually, the thug does stand an actual chance here, Fedor would be the underdog in this fight.

job2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By job2

Nick diaz 

he beat up 2 fedors

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 43

#11  Edited By Joygirl

Fedor destroys him. This guy has never been beaten in a fair fight -- I understand that this fight is unfair, but that doesn't mean Fedor isn't VASTLY stronger, tougher, and more skilled. Prisonr***stomp.

Xanni15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 2

#12  Edited By Xanni15

@Joygirl said:

Fedor destroys him. This guy has never been beaten in a fair fight -- I understand that this fight is unfair, but that doesn't mean Fedor isn't VASTLY stronger, tougher, and more skilled. Prisonr***stomp.

Fedor's also dodged some of the best competition so him never being beaten in a fair fight isn't much.

The thug is experienced in street fights and is ruthless, he's going to do whatever it takes to end it.

Jayfournines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Jayfournines

@Joygirl said:

can't assume he is vastly stronger or tougher, we can however assume Fedir is more skilled...but other facts come into play here. An angry, murderous thug would put the fear in any normal person, even an MMA star who is used to fighting...but not to killing, it's a whole different enchilada, as they say.

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Joygirl

Dodged the best competition? He took on crocop and ****ed him up, tanked his best hit. As for "to kill or not to kill", OP never gave this thug any weapons. It's hand to hand like anything else and he can beat the guy into a bloody slumber, like he did to Heath Herring. And he is stronger, since he EASILY broke through the guard of that one huuuuge dude... forget his name. I wanna say Silva but I don't think so. Beat him in like 17 seconds? So it's safe to say that Fedor is much stronger than the average person his size.

Xanni15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Xanni15

@Joygirl said:

Dodged the best competition? He took on crocop and ****ed him up, tanked his best hit. As for "to kill or not to kill", OP never gave this thug any weapons. It's hand to hand like anything else and he can beat the guy into a bloody slumber, like he did to Heath Herring. And he is stronger, since he EASILY broke through the guard of that one huuuuge dude... forget his name. I wanna say Silva but I don't think so. Beat him in like 17 seconds? So it's safe to say that Fedor is much stronger than the average person his size.

Yeah, he stayed half way across the world fighting questionable fighters so his "perfect" record wouldn't be touched. Fighting people bigger than himself doesn't mean that much, plenty of fighters do it consistently. Fedor would be in an unfamiliar environment, there's no side of the cage to back up against to catch your breath. Lastly, this isn't just any average person, it's an individual who's experienced with street fights.

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Joygirl

Okay, whatever.

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By willpayton

By the description in the OP, this is basically a Fedor vs Kimbo fight with no rules.

Fedor would MURDER him. He'd rip the thugs arm off and beat him to death with it, just for the amusement.

No_Trolling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By No_Trolling

An experienced street fighter will always be vastly inferior to a trained MMA fighter.

The guy won't be trained in any martial arts he'll just know how to scrap. Fedor will pick all his little mistakes apart.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By jeanroygrant

@BigCimmerian said:

bump

Xanni15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Xanni15

@Joygirl:

Sorry, didn't mean to upset you. You're right by the way, I was just debating to do it.

PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#21  Edited By PowerHerc

@AverageKoala said:

Fedor murderstomps him.

This any day, all day.

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Joygirl

@Xanni15: It's cool, I'm not mad, was just busy and didn't have the heart to debate something I knew for a fact was true. XD Fedor may have fought some questionable fighters but he also fought some real tough cookies, and slaughtered them besides his short losing streak (think he must have been sick or something).

shockers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By shockers
No Caption Provided

This guy wins:

Bossmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Bossmonster

Thug. Better fighter. Better feats.

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Dredeuced

Fedor has an enormous strength advantage on a guy who's 50 pounds lighter than him at the same height, he should also have much quicker punches to go with his far superior striking. Fedor's got pretty great reaction speed for a human (ducks and blocks punches from world class strikers/boxers for his whole career). Even washed up as he is, Fedor should be able to toss a 190 lb dude around like a ragdoll, and be able to viciously break his limbs after tackling him -- there's nothing the 190 lb thug could do to stop himself getting planted on the ground by Fedor (you can't easily dodge a tackle and he doesn't have the strength of leverage to plant his feet and hold up to him). Fedor would straight up kill this dude.

Bo88gdan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Bo88gdan

Fedor