cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By cattlebattle

Hmmmm...

I have never seen anything hurt Jugg-worthy, so I don't know if any of them could hurt him

Avatar image for turoksonofstone
turoksonofstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 24

#3  Edited By turoksonofstone

Team one. Twice.

Ruvik_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#4  Edited By Ruvik_

team fear itself wins
Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Kuurth solos.

vuviper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#6  Edited By vuviper
@cattlebattle said:
Hmmmm...  I have never seen anything hurt Jugg-worthy, so I don't know if any of them could hurt him
You've also not seen Black Adam hit Jugg-worthy. Just saying.

I don't really know though.
demifiend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By demifiend

excuse, but with morals off, cant any of the team two send the earth directly to the sun?.

Boobster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Boobster
@venomoushatred1001 said:
Kuurth solos.
More. He stomps.
Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@demifiend said:
excuse, but with morals off, cant any of the team two send the earth directly to the sun?.

Won't do anyone any good when all of team 1 can fly.
blacharrt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By blacharrt

The Worthy would win this, Kuurth and Nul as shown in the comics would be way too much for them to handle own their own, they would definitely need a squad of heavy hitters.

demifiend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By demifiend
@demifiend said:
fair enough. 
@blacharrt said:
The Worthy would win this, Kuurth and Nul as shown in the comics would be way too much for them to handle own their own, they would definitely need a squad of heavy hitters.
i remember ms marvel fighting nul and even give him problems.  
spider man!!!  hurt thing in his battle in the building and invisible woman almost kill him.  
so. Nul and thing are not problem for team dc. 

well Kuurth hasnt been hurt, thats right,  i dont know what could happened with him. :S
Avatar image for supermandefender
supermandefender

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By supermandefender

Team 2 wins both rounds. Team 1 has no speed. I dont seem them on a new god level. Jugg is overrated. But with fear itself it proves to a challenge to team 2 with morals on. 

With morals off....lets see Supes and Adam BFR them to a blackhole. And Orion can just boom tube them into a blackhole. None of them are FTL. 

On top of that Jugg wears that helmet to avoid someone getting into his head. The X-men have a problem getting it off. Superman will have no such problem.

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#13  Edited By entropy_aegis

Orion opens a boom tube and dumps them on the Source wall.

Dex_Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#14  Edited By Dex_Starr
@entropy_aegis said:
I think that the Worthy can teleport because their weaponry is similar to Mjolnir. 
blacharrt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By blacharrt
@demifiend said:
@demifiend said:
fair enough. 
@blacharrt said:
i remember ms marvel fighting nul and even give him problems.  spider man!!!  hurt thing in his battle in the building and invisible woman almost kill him.  so. Nul and thing are not problem for team dc. well Kuurth hasnt been hurt, thats right,  i dont know what could happened with him. :S
Which issue was this when Ms. Marvel fought Nul?  I'm pretty up on my fear itself and i don't recall that matchup at all.  I never said thing was even a threat here.   Also Hurting someone doesn't mean you can beat them, Ms. Marvel can't beat regular Hulk it's highly doubtful could beat Nul.
Boobster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Boobster
@supermandefender said:
Team 2 wins both rounds. Team 1 has no speed. I dont seem them on a new god level. Jugg is overrated. But with fear itself it proves to a challenge to team 2 with morals on.   With morals off....lets see Supes and Adam BFR them to a blackhole. And Orion can just boom tube them into a blackhole. None of them are FTL.   On top of that Jugg wears that helmet to avoid someone getting into his head. The X-men have a problem getting it off. Superman will have no such problem.
Hope had to absorb powers of entire teams of mutants just to burn that helmet off, and telepathy doesn't work on Kuurth. Furthermore, Kuurth regenerated that helmet. Kuurth can't be BFR'ed. Kuurth solos and stomps.
Dex_Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Dex_Starr
@blacharrt said:
@demifiend said:
@demifiend said:
fair enough. 
@blacharrt said:
i remember ms marvel fighting nul and even give him problems.  spider man!!!  hurt thing in his battle in the building and invisible woman almost kill him.  so. Nul and thing are not problem for team dc. well Kuurth hasnt been hurt, thats right,  i dont know what could happened with him. :S
Which issue was this when Ms. Marvel fought Nul?  I'm pretty up on my fear itself and i don't recall that matchup at all.  I never said thing was even a threat here.   Also Hurting someone doesn't mean you can beat them, Ms. Marvel can't beat regular Hulk it's highly doubtful could beat Nul.
You're right, it doesn't, but chances are if Ms Marvel can hurt someone, than someone thousands of times stronger then she can will probably kill that person.  I've only read the first # of the Worth from FI so I can't say who'd win for sure but if what demifiend said is true than the winner is pretty obvious. 
entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By entropy_aegis
@Hohenheim_of_light said:
@entropy_aegis said:
I think that the Worthy can teleport because their weaponry is similar to Mjolnir. 
Just joking,i stopped reading boredom itself after 2nd issue.Bucky's death just sealed the deal for me.
Dex_Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Dex_Starr
@entropy_aegis said:
@entropy_aegis said:
Just joking,i stopped reading boredom itself after 2nd issue.Bucky's death just sealed the deal for me.
Well I'm only speculating, it was stated that they can each rival Thor and that their weapons were similar.  I was pretty mad about Bucky's death too but The Worthy tie in isn't too bad. 
blacharrt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By blacharrt
@blacharrt said:
@demifiend said:
@demifiend said:
fair enough. 
@blacharrt said:
You're right, it doesn't, but chances are if Ms Marvel can hurt someone, than someone thousands of times stronger then she can will probably kill that person.  I've only read the first # of the Worth from FI so I can't say who'd win for sure but if what demifiend said is true than the winner is pretty obvious. 
Hurt implies you can feel pain, doesn't mean you can be killed.  The Hulk has always been able to feel pain, it's consistent with his character, but It's also shown that He is also very Hard to kill or subdue, this have been tried by people much much much Stronger than Ms. Marvel, which I'm sure you already know.  Hulk could already contend with Superman type character and has beaten or stalemated them. Nul has boosted ability just like all of the other Worthy with all his original power from before.

So again stating Ms. Marvel hurt him, really means nothing. Thor's Lighting Hurt him but Thor himself said he couldn't beat him.
demifiend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By demifiend
@blacharrt said:
@demifiend said:
@demifiend said:
fair enough. 
@blacharrt said:

i didnt say ms marvel beat nul, but she did give him problems. and if she can give him that kind of fight, i dont see Nul winning this fight at all. 

issue. avengers No.15 fear itself.    by the way spider woman also fought nul there
blacharrt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By blacharrt
@demifiend said:

@blacharrt said:

@demifiend said:

@demifiend said:
fair enough. 

@blacharrt

said:

i didnt say ms marvel beat nul, but she did give him problems. and if she can give him that kind of fight, i dont see Nul winning this fight at all. 

issue. avengers No.15 fear itself.    by the way spider woman also fought nul there
New Avenger 15, was about squirrel girl and the avengers mansion being attacked? is this a different issue you're referring to, because that was about WonderMan's assault.  

I just did a search it is a different issue, i'll check this one out.
demifiend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By demifiend
@entropy_aegis said:
@entropy_aegis said:
watch out the spoilers my friend. in anycase bucky will be alive soon thanks to the dragon balls. 
entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By entropy_aegis
@entropy_aegis said:
@entropy_aegis said:
Well I'm only speculating, it was stated that they can each rival Thor and that their weapons were similar.  I was pretty mad about Bucky's death too but The Worthy tie in isn't too bad. 
If they only rival Thor then whats up with all the solo comments we've been seeing?
Dex_Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Dex_Starr
@blacharrt said:
@blacharrt said:
@demifiend said:
@demifiend said:
fair enough. 
@blacharrt said:
Hurt implies you can feel pain, doesn't mean you can be killed.  The Hulk has always been able to feel pain, it's consistent with his character, but It's also shown that He is also very Hard to kill or subdue, this have been tried by people much much much Stronger than Ms. Marvel, which I'm sure you already know.  Hulk could already contend with Superman type character and has beaten or stalemated them. Nul has boosted ability just like all of the other Worthy with all his original power from before.  So again stating Ms. Marvel hurt him, really means nothing. Thor's Lighting Hurt him but Thor himself said he couldn't beat him.
It does mean you can be injured or KO'd which is a condition of winning in this fight.  The fact that Ms Marvel can hurt him will mean disastrous results for him when a character who's thousands of times stronger and fasters hits him.  So it does mean something. 
entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By entropy_aegis
@blacharrt said:
@blacharrt said:
@demifiend said:
@demifiend said:
fair enough. 
@blacharrt said:
Hurt implies you can feel pain, doesn't mean you can be killed.  The Hulk has always been able to feel pain, it's consistent with his character, but It's also shown that He is also very Hard to kill or subdue, this have been tried by people much much much Stronger than Ms. Marvel, which I'm sure you already know.  Hulk could already contend with Superman type character and has beaten or stalemated them. Nul has boosted ability just like all of the other Worthy with all his original power from before.  So again stating Ms. Marvel hurt him, really means nothing. Thor's Lighting Hurt him but Thor himself said he couldn't beat him.
It does mean you can be injured or KO'd which is a condition of winning in this fight.  The fact that Ms Marvel can hurt him will mean disastrous results for him when a character who's thousands of times stronger and fasters hits him.  So it does mean something. 
I was about to say this,if you can feel pain then you can be defeated.
supermandefender

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By supermandefender
@Boobster said:
@supermandefender said:
Team 2 wins both rounds. Team 1 has no speed. I dont seem them on a new god level. Jugg is overrated. But with fear itself it proves to a challenge to team 2 with morals on.   With morals off....lets see Supes and Adam BFR them to a blackhole. And Orion can just boom tube them into a blackhole. None of them are FTL.   On top of that Jugg wears that helmet to avoid someone getting into his head. The X-men have a problem getting it off. Superman will have no such problem.
Hope had to absorb powers of entire teams of mutants just to burn that helmet off, and telepathy doesn't work on Kuurth. Furthermore, Kuurth regenerated that helmet. Kuurth can't be BFR'ed. Kuurth solos and stomps.
Please dont overrate Jugg in my presence. I know exactly what Kuurth is capable of and comparing Hope while absorbing the power of the X-men to someone like Superman? O_O; Seriously!? 

Come on dude only a hand full of mutants even stand a chance against Superman.  

You say Kuurth cant be BFR'ed by Supes or Black Adam? Prove it!
demifiend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By demifiend
@blacharrt said:
@demifiend said:
@blacharrt said:
@demifiend said:
@demifiend said:
fair enough. 
@blacharrt said:

New Avenger 15, was about squirrel girl and the avengers mansion being attacked? is this a different issue?

No Caption Provided
blacharrt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By blacharrt
@blacharrt said:
@blacharrt said:
@demifiend said:
@demifiend said:
fair enough. 
@blacharrt said:
No it doesn't mean that at all, and it never has. Gladiator burned a hole in his chest, wolverine can hurt the hulk with his claw, to which he was so angry in WWH they didn't even phase him.   His durability never cancelled out pain, only make him harder to hurt and harder to kill. But the More angry he gets the Harder it becomes to hurt him.
This is basis stuff, so bringing up Ms. Marvel doesn't take away from his consistent showings and doesn't change the outcome.  But the logic you are using to come to that conclusion is sound.
entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By entropy_aegis

According to the reviews for issue 5 Thor was able to fight both Thing and Hulk by himself. 
Sorry that seals it for me.Superman solos.

vuviper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By vuviper
@supermandefender said:
I wouldn't say no speed. Juggernaut was able to catch up with Non-stop in Youth in Revolt
Avatar image for deactivated-5c6600594117e
deactivated-5c6600594117e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 111

User Lists: 51

Boobster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Boobster
@supermandefender said:
@Boobster said:
@supermandefender said:
Please dont overrate Jugg in my presence. I know exactly what Kuurth is capable of and comparing Hope while absorbing the power of the X-men to someone like Superman? O_O; Seriously!?   Come on dude only a hand full of mutants even stand a chance against Superman.     You say Kuurth cant be BFR'ed by Supes or Black Adam? Prove it!
You are retarded or what ? You brought that thing about the helmet, which has nothing to with a fight. Kuurth has regenerated that helmet in instant and he is immune to telepathy, what the hell Superman is going to do to him ?
Have you read UXM 542 ? Kuurth can't be BFR'ed.
Dex_Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Dex_Starr
@entropy_aegis: You be the judge

Avengers # 15 Fear Itself tie in

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By entropy_aegis
@Hohenheim_of_light:  
Thanks.DC team should win as long as Juggy is'nt significantly more powerful than the others.
vuviper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By vuviper
@entropy_aegis said:
Actually the X-men did try teleportation and it Juggernaut just reappeared before his next step...but the important part is that he was still initially teleported meaning if he arrived at the source wall....
Avatar image for deactivated-5c6600594117e
deactivated-5c6600594117e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 111

User Lists: 51

@Boobster said:
@supermandefender said:
@Boobster said:
@supermandefender said:
Please dont overrate Jugg in my presence. I know exactly what Kuurth is capable of and comparing Hope while absorbing the power of the X-men to someone like Superman? O_O; Seriously!?   Come on dude only a hand full of mutants even stand a chance against Superman.     You say Kuurth cant be BFR'ed by Supes or Black Adam? Prove it!
You are retarded or what ? You brought that thing about the helmet, which has nothing to with a fight. Kuurth has regenerated that helmet in instant and he is immune to telepathy, what the hell Superman is going to do to him ?Have you read UXM 542 ? Kuurth can't be BFR'ed.

There's not really a need to insult people that disagree with you.
TheFallenOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By TheFallenOne
@supermandefender said:

Cut the Fanboyism down. Both Nul and Angrir were stated to be on Thor's level. And that's above > new god like Orion. Juggy is not over-rated. He is just uber-powerful character who becomes victim of the plot to often. Supes and Adam can't BFR them in black hole, because both Supes and Adam would need to struggle for their lives, while at least Kuurth and Nul could escapoe thanks to hammers. In UNcanny X-Men 541 or 542 was stated that Juggy on the "good day" is Thor level threat . Kuurth with hammer: 
- can fly 
- can walk in the air 
- is unable to be mind raped 
- is unable to be BFR. Dimensional rift BFR is useless on him. Since atempts were made to bfr him to bottom of the ocean, Earth's orbit, to the centre of the Sun, andit failed, BFR with Boom Tube won't work. he would just come from other side of Boom Tube like he did with dimensional rift in Uncanny X-Men 542. 
- he can mind rape people with hammer (classic Juggy had a telepathic abilites as well) 

Kuurth is aproaching Classic Juggernaut level, when PIS and CIS are exluded (like when Classic Juggy fought Nighmare in dream dimension and won). 

Actually Black Adam and Orion aren't FTL either (refering to reaction time). It's just conclusion since they can match Superman in combat (who has confirmed nano-second reaction time). Since you use ABC logic for one side than it's fair to use it for other side also. Those hammers were stated to be liek Mjolnir. You are familiar with how fast is Mjolnir ? it can travel from Earth to furthere part of Milky Way galaxy and back in less than 60 seconds. Not to mention that in issue 1 hammers crossed vast distance in space in minimum time. 

Helmet protects him from psionics. Non of the team to has psychic powers. Furthere it really doesn't matter since it appears that Kuurth is imune to telepathy. Like it was said Kuurth will solo. 

Not to mention that Angrir and Nul were actually sttaed to be the most powerfull. Which is somehow hard to belive especially about Thing. Anyway feat wise Kuurth should be the most powerful so far out of all Worthy. Even by powerscailing he should be most powerfull
thanobomb1124

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By thanobomb1124

Nul solo ftw
demifiend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By demifiend
@entropy_aegis said:
@Hohenheim_of_light:  Thanks.DC team should win as long as Juggy is'nt significantly more powerful than the others.
exaclty.
Dex_Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Dex_Starr
@entropy_aegis
Here's Ms Marvel fighting him too

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
supermandefender

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By supermandefender
@entropy_aegis said:
According to the reviews for issue 5 Thor was able to fight both Thing and Hulk by himself. Sorry that seals it for me.Superman solos.
xactly
demifiend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By demifiend

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

opsssss.  i think it wastn wise to put thing in the battle. 
Dex_Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Dex_Starr

I do have to admit though, Worthy Juggernaut is indeed badass. 

vuviper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By vuviper
@TheFallenOne said:
@supermandefender said:

Cut the Fanboyism down. Both Nul and Angrir were stated to be on Thor's level. And that's above > new god like Orion. Juggy is not over-rated. He is just uber-powerful character who becomes victim of the plot to often. Supes and Adam can't BFR them in black hole, because both Supes and Adam would need to struggle for their lives, while at least Kuurth and Nul could escapoe thanks to hammers. In UNcanny X-Men 541 or 542 was stated that Juggy on the "good day" is Thor level threat . Kuurth with hammer: - can fly - can walk in the air - is unable to be mind raped - is unable to be BFR. Dimensional rift BFR is useless on him. Since atempts were made to bfr him to bottom of the ocean, Earth's orbit, to the centre of the Sun, andit failed, BFR with Boom Tube won't work. he would just come from other side of Boom Tube like he did with dimensional rift in Uncanny X-Men 542. - he can mind rape people with hammer (classic Juggy had a telepathic abilites as well)  Kuurth is aproaching Classic Juggernaut level, when PIS and CIS are exluded (like when Classic Juggy fought Nighmare in dream dimension and won).  Actually Black Adam and Orion aren't FTL either (refering to reaction time). It's just conclusion since they can match Superman in combat (who has confirmed nano-second reaction time). Since you use ABC logic for one side than it's fair to use it for other side also. Those hammers were stated to be liek Mjolnir. You are familiar with how fast is Mjolnir ? it can travel from Earth to furthere part of Milky Way galaxy and back in less than 60 seconds. Not to mention that in issue 1 hammers crossed vast distance in space in minimum time.  Helmet protects him from psionics. Non of the team to has psychic powers. Furthere it really doesn't matter since it appears that Kuurth is imune to telepathy. Like it was said Kuurth will solo.  Not to mention that Angrir and Nul were actually sttaed to be the most powerfull. Which is somehow hard to belive especially about Thing. Anyway feat wise Kuurth should be the most powerful so far out of all Worthy. Even by powerscailing he should be most powerfull
Actually people say Black Adam has Superman-like reflexes because, yes, he matches superman in combat, but also, more importantly, he has Superspeed as one of his powers. I don't believe I've ever seen anything showing Orion has anything approaching nanosecond reflexes, but then again I've only seen Thor, who you compare the worthy too, display microsecond reflexes, which I remind you is a thousand times slower than superman. Thor also hasn't displayed the ability to do more complicated tasks like actually fight with superspeed, unleashing a flurry of blows, or dancing around all opponents. 

If it's allowed I think Entropy Aegis might have actually thought of a possible way for them to win, seeing as when juggernaut didn't actually display immunity to teleportation, he just was teleported back the same second. If he was Boom Tubed to the Sourcewall however, even for an instant, he would just be stuck there. 

Otherwise I'd say it's a stalemate, I think Hulk and Thing could be knocked out relatively easily. Juggernaut won't be, but he also hasn't shown me any abilities that make me think he can hurt Superman or Black Adam. 

Let me know what you think.
Stompa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Stompa
@entropy_aegis: You be the judge

Avengers # 15 Fear Itself tie in

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
Come on........this is so ridicolous. Even regular Hulk would laugh against something like this but adding Thor´s power? For me this is one of the clearest example of PIS because Marvel has only a handful of heroes who can be compared to Thor they scale down the worthy to let all of their comics an apperance that makes sense......I know feats prove more then words but for me Thor+Hulk>Supes
Dex_Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Dex_Starr
@Stompa: Are you kidding me? How many times has Hulk in his entire history been harmed by low tier characters like Ms Marvel and Jessica Drew? A lot.  There is no PIS to bad had here.  And so far nothing has shown Worthy Hulk being Thor's equal or having all of his powers. 
vuviper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By vuviper
@Stompa: Why do you assume that Nul is as powerful as Hulk+Thor? 

If this were really the case for all of them, yeah, I'd agree that the Worthy definitely win, but I'm not convinved
Boobster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Boobster
@vuviper said:
@TheFallenOne said:
@supermandefender said:

Cut the Fanboyism down. Both Nul and Angrir were stated to be on Thor's level. And that's above > new god like Orion. Juggy is not over-rated. He is just uber-powerful character who becomes victim of the plot to often. Supes and Adam can't BFR them in black hole, because both Supes and Adam would need to struggle for their lives, while at least Kuurth and Nul could escapoe thanks to hammers. In UNcanny X-Men 541 or 542 was stated that Juggy on the "good day" is Thor level threat . Kuurth with hammer: - can fly - can walk in the air - is unable to be mind raped - is unable to be BFR. Dimensional rift BFR is useless on him. Since atempts were made to bfr him to bottom of the ocean, Earth's orbit, to the centre of the Sun, andit failed, BFR with Boom Tube won't work. he would just come from other side of Boom Tube like he did with dimensional rift in Uncanny X-Men 542. - he can mind rape people with hammer (classic Juggy had a telepathic abilites as well)  Kuurth is aproaching Classic Juggernaut level, when PIS and CIS are exluded (like when Classic Juggy fought Nighmare in dream dimension and won).  Actually Black Adam and Orion aren't FTL either (refering to reaction time). It's just conclusion since they can match Superman in combat (who has confirmed nano-second reaction time). Since you use ABC logic for one side than it's fair to use it for other side also. Those hammers were stated to be liek Mjolnir. You are familiar with how fast is Mjolnir ? it can travel from Earth to furthere part of Milky Way galaxy and back in less than 60 seconds. Not to mention that in issue 1 hammers crossed vast distance in space in minimum time.  Helmet protects him from psionics. Non of the team to has psychic powers. Furthere it really doesn't matter since it appears that Kuurth is imune to telepathy. Like it was said Kuurth will solo.  Not to mention that Angrir and Nul were actually sttaed to be the most powerfull. Which is somehow hard to belive especially about Thing. Anyway feat wise Kuurth should be the most powerful so far out of all Worthy. Even by powerscailing he should be most powerfull
Actually people say Black Adam has Superman-like reflexes because, yes, he matches superman in combat, but also, more importantly, he has Superspeed as one of his powers. I don't believe I've ever seen anything showing Orion has anything approaching nanosecond reflexes, but then again I've only seen Thor, who you compare the worthy too, display microsecond reflexes, which I remind you is a thousand times slower than superman. Thor also hasn't displayed the ability to do more complicated tasks like actually fight with superspeed, unleashing a flurry of blows, or dancing around all opponents.   If it's allowed I think Entropy Aegis might have actually thought of a possible way for them to win, seeing as when juggernaut didn't actually display immunity to teleportation, he just was teleported back the same second. If he was Boom Tubed to the Sourcewall however, even for an instant, he would just be stuck there.   Otherwise I'd say it's a stalemate, I think Hulk and Thing could be knocked out relatively easily. Juggernaut won't be, but he also hasn't shown me any abilities that make me think he can hurt Superman or Black Adam.   Let me know what you think.
LOL what ? Hulk fought Gladiator, who has nano-second reaction time, what would you say about that, huh ?
Thor hasn't displayed that ability ? Yeah, he surely didn't display furry of blows when he was beating up Loki and Fenris -_-
Juggernaut can't be teleported away.
Hasn't shown any ability to hurt Superman ? LOL. He would one-shot Superman.
Dex_Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Dex_Starr

This is from UXM 542 where they tried to BFR Worthy Juggernaut, I'll let you be the judge

No Caption Provided
It doesn't really say that Juggernaut can't be BFR'd.  Just that the method used didn't work.