#1 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4150 posts) - - Show Bio
Jean Grey(Pheonix)




















VS

Silver Surfer






























VS

Superman




































VS

Hulk


















This is the movie versions.  Who wins and why.
#2 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4150 posts) - - Show Bio

Anyone.

#3 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

you know phoenix is spelled p-h-o-e-n-i-x....

just sayin...

#4 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4150 posts) - - Show Bio
Apparition said:
"you know phoenix is spelled p-h-o-e-n-i-x....

just sayin..."
Thank you.
#5 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

Phoenix wins this.

#6 Posted by Buckshot (18919 posts) - - Show Bio

Thou shalt spell the word "Pheonix" P-H-E-O-N-I-X. Not, P-H-O-E-N-I-X, regardless of what the Oxford English Dictionary tells you.

Moderator
#7 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4150 posts) - - Show Bio
Buckshot said:
"Thou shalt spell the word "Pheonix" P-H-E-O-N-I-X. Not, P-H-O-E-N-I-X, regardless of what the Oxford English Dictionary tells you."

What.
#8 Posted by supertrooper117 (1867 posts) - - Show Bio

superman wins because he took a mountain made out of kryptonite all the way to space and tossed into the sun while a piece of kryptonite was inside him and if that isnt some bull...

#9 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio
Buckshot said:
" Thou shalt spell the word "Pheonix" P-H-E-O-N-I-X. Not, P-H-O-E-N-I-X, regardless of what the Oxford English Dictionary tells you."
I use to spell is that way till my computer wouldn't stop telling me its wrong. It doesn't even sound right the dictionary tells you.
#10 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio
Buckshot said:
"Thou shalt spell the word "Pheonix" P-H-E-O-N-I-X. Not, P-H-O-E-N-I-X, regardless of what the Oxford English Dictionary tells you."

LOL
#11 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio
supertrooper117 said:
"superman wins because he took a mountain made out of kryptonite all the way to space and tossed into the sun while a piece of kryptonite was inside him and if that isnt some bull..."

all that proves is that kryptonite wasnt much of a weakness in that movie.  well that and that he can lift an island (mountain, whatever) and throw it into space.  doesnt say he could defend against jean's powers.  but it definitely made him look more than strong enough to take out that movie hulk.