Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By ShadowPro

I was just watching wolverine vs hulk movie and I came up with this

No Caption Provided
(616 versions, do not confuse with the movie versions)
(616 versions, do not confuse with the movie versions)

battle take place in las vegas, no prep for the FF, standard equipment, morals off, victory by death or K.O.

Avatar image for captain_awesome85
Captain_Awesome85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Captain_Awesome85

Could you list out the characters, having trouble with the pics

quatro_briefs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By quatro_briefs

Guess it is

Ghost Rider (with tits?), X23, Rulk and Flash Thompson (Venom) vs Omega Red, Lady Deathstrike, Sabretooth and Deadpool.

I don;t know much about this Ghost Rider, but I am assuming team 2 don't have an answer for her?

Richter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Richter

@quatro_briefs said:

Guess it is

Ghost Rider (with tits?), X23, Rulk and Flash Thompson (Venom) vs Omega Red, Lady Deathstrike, Sabretooth and Deadpool.

I don;t know much about this Ghost Rider, but I am assuming team 2 don't have an answer for her?

Alejandra. She got killed IIRC.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By Floopay

Rulk, Ghost Rider, or Flash could dang near Solo I would think...

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

FLCL1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By FLCL1

@ShadowPro: what movie/show is that from with deadpool?

FLCL1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By FLCL1

spite btw

Avatar image for super_soldierxii
Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Super_SoldierXII

@Floopay said:

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Flash couldn't solo. Not even close. Heck, Omega Red alone would be too much for Flash.

Rulk would have some trouble with Death Spores. Alone, the rest of the team could take advantage of that.

But Ghost Rider yes, if written correctly, should solo.

quatro_briefs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By quatro_briefs

@FLCL1 said:

It is Hulk vs Wolverine. Pretty cool I would recommend you check it out!

And how did that Miss Ghost Rider die?

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Floopay

@Super_SoldierXII said:

@Floopay said:

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Flash couldn't solo. Not even close. Heck, Omega Red alone would be too much for Flash.

Rulk would have some trouble with Death Spores. Alone, the rest of the team could take advantage of that.

Not sure if the spores would affect Rulk or Flash. I meant the symbiote should protect Flash, and the healing factor should protect Rulk. I dunno much about Flash though, I admit that. If he's anywhere near Brock though, he should do very well against this team of four.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

FLCL1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By FLCL1

@quatro_briefs said:

@FLCL1 said:

It is Hulk vs Wolverine. Pretty cool I would recommend you check it out!

And how did that Miss Ghost Rider die?

thank you sir

Avatar image for super_soldierxii
Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Super_SoldierXII

@Floopay said:

@Super_SoldierXII said:

@Floopay said:

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Not sure if the spores would affect Rulk or Flash. I meant the symbiote should protect Flash, and the healing factor should protect Rulk. I dunno much about Flash though, I admit that. If he's anywhere near Brock though, he should do very well against this team of four.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Death Spores busted through Wolverine's healing factor easily enough and dropped a team of X-Men consisting of Rogue and Colossus.

That, and his tentacles are carbonadium. Bad news for healing factors. Symbiote would be interesting to see though ...

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Floopay

@Super_SoldierXII said:

@Floopay said:

@Super_SoldierXII said:

@Floopay said:

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Death Spores busted through Wolverine's healing factor easily enough and dropped a team of X-Men consisting of Rogue and Colossus.

That, and his tentacles are carbonadium. Bad news for healing factors. Symbiote would be interesting to see though ...

I completely forgot about the carbonium. That's a good point. I think the Symbiote would be interesting, how is Flash compared to Eddie? I stopped reading comics before Flash showed up as Venom.

Though Rulk might be able to put Omega down before his spores get to be too much.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

#14  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

Fatal Four slaughter this one. Rulk and Ghost Rider are too much for them.  Venom and X-23 are simply distractions.

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

RE: the conversation I spotted about Omega Red/Flash: 

Death spores absolutely would impact current Flash.  Kraven's poisons took a toll on him, so I imagine Arkady's power would, too.  Death spores via the air would naturally take time, but they'd certainly hinder Flash's effectiveness when delivered via touch. 

@Floopay said:

@Super_SoldierXII said:

@Floopay said:

@Super_SoldierXII said:

@Floopay said:

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

I completely forgot about the carbonium. That's a good point. I think the Symbiote would be interesting, how is Flash compared to Eddie? I stopped reading comics before Flash showed up as Venom.

Eddie was disputably the most talented symbiote user out of Venom's history, but I'd say Flash is becoming a close second. While he's impacted by basic stabbing/slashing attacks, he's made excellent tactical use of the symbiote (tendrils, costumes, etc). However, he's most effective when he loses control and let's the symbiote take over. This vastly boosts his strength (he overpowered Carnage), size and durability.  Without losing control, I'm certain Brock would win.  But if he can lose control, I believe there aren't many street levelers that can best him.
Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Floopay

@k4tzm4n: Thank you for the clarification. And as always:

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

ShadowPro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By ShadowPro

@quatro_briefs: she never died, what happend was:

She forced Adam to give her more power so she could irrupt in Hell and save those souls. After she threatens Mephisto to destroy Hell by destroying his heart, Mephisto is forced to bring her the souls. But when she's about to destroy Mephisto's heart, Blaze turns his contract with Mephisto into a bullet, which he shots to Alejandra, making her fall over the edge. Blaze manages to hold her hand, but after realizing she used the Spirit for selfish purposes, she allows herself to fall into lava, passing the Spirit of Vengeance back to Blaze. Johnny, now as the Ghost Rider, saves a burning Alejandra, who survived by still having a part of the Spirit in her. After going to Nicaragua and showing what she had achieved, Alejandra states that she was still mad at him for everything he put her through and rides away, declaring that his actions deserve vengeance. They both ride off in their own separate directions.

as you can see, she never died

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

@Floopay said:

@k4tzm4n: Thank you for the clarification. And as always:

Thanks for reading,

Floopay