Fat Janemba vs Fat Buu

julyiscool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By julyiscool

I searched everywhere and it seems this one wasn't done yet.

Enjoy!

Fat Janemba (1st Form):

No Caption Provided

VS:

Fat Majin Buu

No Caption Provided

Rules:

• Both combatants have full-knowledge of each other
  • Each one is at Full-Power
  • No outside Help
  • Fight to the Death
  • This is the Buu that didn't yet split

Who wins?

Avatar image for deactivated-5a937e573d769
deactivated-5a937e573d769

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Janemba.

flashback0180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Janemba wins. Also post separaton buu is less than half as powerful as the original fat buu that fought ssj3 goku and ssj2 gohan.

julyiscool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

julyiscool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

UFT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

janemba was supposed to ahve taken place after buu's defeat, and by the release dates, the strongest buu that had appeared was super buu. if that werent enough, janemba is stated by goku to have the strongest ki he's ever felt.

Travis7211997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Travis7211997

Buu stomps. Janemba final form would be better. Regen is too OP.

Edit: candy beam also rekts the big yellow cheese ball.

julyiscool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@travis7211997: did you just say that janembas final form would be better. His final form creamed goku and ssj3 goku creamed fat buu and fat janemba

UFT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

goku vs fat buu was about equal

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uft said:

goku vs fat buu was about equal

goku said he would've defeated him if he wasn't confined by his short stay on earth... also.. he wasn't feeling his full power as he used the form on earth for the first time.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By NeonGameWave

Janemba gave Goku a hard time due to his unique power-set which ultimately forced Goku to transform into SSJ3 and Goku himself was confident that he could beat Buu but Goku also was very concerned when it came to describing Janemba`s ki levels.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fat Buu stomps. The myth that Goku held back against him is a myth. They were nearly equal, and Goku first stated that he probably wouldn't have been able to win even if he continued the battle, then later on stated that maybe he could have after all, meaning a fight between the two is a complete tossup. Fat Janemba on the other hand was no match for Goku at all.

Sean12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sean12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Sean12345

Read the damn manga.

No Caption Provided

Goku mentions that he could defeat Kid Buu who is stronger then Fat Buu if had time to gather his energy. Since he's alive, his body couldn't hold the strain the same way his body did when he was dead.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto said:

Read the damn manga.

No Caption Provided

Goku mentions that he could defeat Kid Buu who is stronger then Fat Buu if had time to gather his energy. Since he's alive, his body couldn't hold the strain the same way his body did when he was dead.

Nice. Try reading what I said a bit more carefully though because this doesn't change anything.

Sean12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto said:

Fat Buu stomps. The myth that Goku held back against him is a myth. They were nearly equal, and Goku first stated that he probably wouldn't have been able to win even if he continued the battle, then later on stated that maybe he could have after all, meaning a fight between the two is a complete tossup. Fat Janemba on the other hand was no match for Goku at all.

I did.. It doesn't mean it was a complete toss up if he says he could beat Kid Buu. It means that Goku could beat Fat Buu if he's implying he could beat Kid Buu when at full power, especially if Kid Buu is stronger then Fat Buu. I never mentioned that Fat Janemba could beat Buu at all, just your point about Goku beating Buu is a myth, which is not and widely understood.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto said:

I did.. It doesn't mean it was a complete toss up if he says he could beat Kid Buu. It means that Goku could beat Fat Buu if he's implying he could beat Kid Buu when at full power, especially if Kid Buu is stronger then Fat Buu. I never mentioned that Fat Janemba could beat Buu at all, just your point about Goku beating Buu is a myth, which is not and widely understood.

Evidently you did not read carefully enough. Let me help you out and reiterate a bit more clearly.

1. During the fight itself, neither Goku nor Buu were able to inflict any serious amount of damage on each other.

No Caption Provided

2. Once the fight ended, Goku told Piccolo that he probably couldn't have beaten Buu even if it continued.

No Caption Provided

3. During the fight with Kid Buu, Goku lost, but claimed that he might have been able to win if he summoned all of his energy into one blast, but was unable to do that. Additionally, Kid Buu is weaker than Fat Buu. The Buu that Kid Buu fought was Good Buu, who lost almost all of his power after splitting with Evil Buu. The original Fat Buu that Goku fought was much stronger, therefore even if Goku beat Kid Buu that wouldn't mean he can beat Fat Buu.

No Caption Provided

Again, I recommend you read the manga, watch the Japanese subs, or at least watch Kai before trying to act like you know what you're talking about. The original Z dub that we all watched on Toonami when we were 10 had a completely redone script and too many errors to count.

Kid Buu is not the strongest Buu, Goku is nowhere near Gotenks or Gohan, Goku was weaker than the original Fat Buu because he had all the power of Super Buu dormant (hence "his strength, it's like a lie.") These are all facts that the dub made people think otherwise to.

Sean12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto: Goku was under time restrictions when he initially fought Buu... Also, for whatever reason he intended to not kill Buu in order to give Gotenks and Gohan an opportunity to save the world. I haven't read the manga in a while true, and I don't know where to watch kai for the Buu saga since the english version hasn't come out yet. I understand Kid Buu is not the strongest, however, the good in Buu was preventing him from fluctuating to super Buu's level of power, like you said it was dormant. I'm saying that Goku could definitely defeat Buu if he did not to amp his level of power, so long as he ended it quickly. By no means is ssj3 Goku beating Super Buu or Fat Buu when he gets mad.

Travis7211997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@julyiscool: you're underestimating buus regen. Look what it took to defeat kid buu. So far janemba has not shown any finisher attacks that would even come close to destroying buu completely. Buu wares him down and turns him into chocolate

UFT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I did.. It doesn't mean it was a complete toss up if he says he could beat Kid Buu. It means that Goku could beat Fat Buu if he's implying he could beat Kid Buu when at full powe

but he cant beat kid buu. or else the genkidama plan would be a waste of time

goku said he would've defeated him if he wasn't confined by his short stay on earth... also.. he wasn't feeling his full power as he used the form on earth for the first time.

fat buu didnt even come close to taking it seriously. its entirely possible even a bloodusted goku loses

julyiscool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@travis7211997: In terms of raw power SSJ3 Goku was slightly stronger than Kid Buu. Fat Buu is weaker than kid buu meaning he's significantly weaker than SSJ3 Goku just as Janemba was

GXrevolution96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#23  Edited By GXrevolution96

@uft He can beat Chibi, but he needs to gather his Ki for minute for a full power Ki attack.

Spidey_Jackson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fat Buu. Handily.

SSJ3 Goku stomped Janemba.

Beata

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto: Goku was under time restrictions when he initially fought Buu... Also, for whatever reason he intended to not kill Buu in order to give Gotenks and Gohan an opportunity to save the world. I haven't read the manga in a while true, and I don't know where to watch kai for the Buu saga since the english version hasn't come out yet. I understand Kid Buu is not the strongest, however, the good in Buu was preventing him from fluctuating to super Buu's level of power, like you said it was dormant. I'm saying that Goku could definitely defeat Buu if he did not to amp his level of power, so long as he ended it quickly. By no means is ssj3 Goku beating Super Buu or Fat Buu when he gets mad.

You're really reaching now. Goku straight up said that he would have lost against Majin Buu, because "Majin Buu's strength is over the chart." There was no context besides that, it wasn't his time limit, it wasn't because he was saving Buu for the kids. It's because he was inferior. The myth that Goku held back against Buu is a myth, a myth that has been so firmly ingrained into the fanbase that it's hard for people to accept. But it's the truth.

Travis7211997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@julyiscool: the original fat buu kid buu with that guardian guy fused. The only reason he appears less powerful is il his childish instinct and innocence. Majin buu is taking this. Like I said Janemba even in his final form doesn't display enough power that could finish off buus regen. It took the most powerful (cannon) spirit bomb to take him out.

UFT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He can beat Chibi, but he needs to gather his Ki for minute for a full power Ki attack.

then he cant fucking beat him. because no enemy is stupid enough to just stand there for a full minute and let goku do that. same as mentioning genkidama. genkidamas invalid in a 1 v 1 fight unless CIS is high enough for the enemy to let him do it. can we please just turn off PIS and CIS.

Also, for whatever reason he intended to not kill Buu in order to give Gotenks and Gohan an opportunity to save the world

doesnt mean he is 100% gauranteed to defeat fat buu if he tried. just that he thinks he could. however absolutely every z fighter underestimated buu and his regenerative ability. no one was watching gotenks as he failed to beat buu for good, even with piccolos advice to burn the pieces. so if PICCOLO doesnt know how to put buu down, who does?

goku can say "i can kill him" all he likes, but it does not mean hes 100% certain to do so.

" There was no context besides that, it wasn't his time limit, it wasn't because he was saving Buu for the kids. It's because he was inferior.

no it was because of the kids. he lied to piccolo. but what im saying is even if he forgot about that, and just went all out, it still might not have been enough

: In terms of raw power SSJ3 Goku was slightly stronger than Kid Buu

he was clearly losing their battle