• 131 results
deaditegonzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By deaditegonzo

@m_man: Lets see: Nam-Ek throws a train engine, Hulk punches a space whale with no defined weight.

Nam-Ek tanked high calibre fire, and was moved but unharmed, Hulk was about to be killed by Chitauri that Captain America fought without any assistance. People get hung up on the scene where Nam-Ek is thrown by bullets, and I dont really understand why. We are shown that he is completely unaffected, and it makes sense that if he didnt brace himself he can be pushed, just like Clark is pushed by the fishermen. Unlike Hulk, who is held in place by the sonic weapons even with forward momentum, in Incredible Hulk. MCU Hulk is weak to conventional weaponry.

On the speed point, your whole argument relies on Superman holding back. Well, lets assume for a second he was, do you think Faora was holding back? We have a good idea how fast and strong Faora is, if she and Nam-Ek were trying to kill Kal, why would they hold back? But, if Clark is holding back, and Faora and Nam-Ek are not, why does Superman get the upper hand at times, like when he throws Faora, or when he grabs her takes off? I admit it is speculative to an extent, because other than the shockwaves in the air, there is nothing indicating particularly great speed (though the shockwaves already prove youre incorrect in saying Nam-Ek is human or Hulk speed, neither of which give shockwaves just by running), but it does require us to believe Faora is an idiot. If she could just blitz and fodderize Clark, while he and Nam-Ek are basically statues, then why doesnt she? Why isnt she fighting at her max speed, or even at super speed (as you apparently suggest)? Why is she letting Clark jerk her around, why doesnt she react to getting carried off, why does Nam-Ek intercept Superman twice, once when he blitzes at her and once when he literally flies away with her if she is so much faster? I feel like you are underrating the kryptonians for fanboy reasons, which is why I didnt want to bother arguing to begin with. Youre denying what is shown on screen and the context, how can I debate with your fantasies?

Nam-Ek Solos and Faora Solos, and its a stomp because Tony has to save civilians.

The shots from the hover crafts could one shot cars and Hulk was being completely bombarded by them plus he was still fine. He's never been harmed by conventional weapons (except the first film Hulk was featured in). I posted a video above of Hulk barely noticing being shot by a jet and taking over a dozen shots. And, again, in AoU he tanked an ENTIRE BUILDING collapsing on him and he shrugged it off.

Some parts of this post are blatantly false. Like him tanking the entire building, that basically incapped him. He was one shot immediately after that. He looked worse of in the chitauri scene than Nam-Ek did in the Jet scene, he looked like he was going to die. BTW, A10A Thunderbolt is a tank killer, and thats what was shooting Nam-Ek. Tank > Car. Also, as pointed out above, the US military almost beat him in Incredible Hulk.

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By WastelandMan

@boringperson said:

Yes, of course.

Though I definitely think that with two heavy repulsor arms that Tony was no match for Hulk in the slightest.

I agree. I feel if Hulk hadn't calmed down near the end in that fight, he would have taken down the Hulkbuster.

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

I dunno. Sure Hulkbuster lacked durability but even before the knockout punch, it made Hulk spit out a tooth. That's more than Thor has ever done.

Monte-Cristo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Namek solos

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By WastelandMan

@deaditegonzo:

Lets see: Nam-Ek throws a train engine, Hulk punches a space whale with no defined weight.

It clearly is infintely larger and heavier than a mere train engine. It was the size of a Skyscraper...

You're literally going to sit there and say that a train engine weighs more than this:

No Caption Provided

Are you really??

Nam-Ek tanked high calibre fire, and was moved but unharmed

Hulk ALSO tanked high caliber bullets and wasn't even moved and barely noticed. And since when is staying down on the floor for more than 12 seconds considered unharmed?

Hulk was about to be killed by Chitauri that Captain America fought without any assistance.

The blasts from the Chituari's hover crafts can one-shot cars and Hulk was being completely bombarded by them. Cap has NEVER fought that many Chitauri at once. Also, I can't help but notice you ignored the feat where Hulk gets an entire building dropped on top of him.

People get hung up on the scene where Nam-Ek is thrown by bullets, and I dont really understand why. We are shown that he is completely unaffected, and it makes sense that if he didnt brace himself he can be pushed, just like Clark is pushed by the fishermen.

Hulk never braced him self against the jet, he didn't even know it was there and yet he took over a dozen shots and didn't even move an inch. Nam-EK only took one or two shots and was sent flying Also, explain why he stayed on the ground for more than 12 seconds. What's your rationalization for that?

Unlike Hulk, who is held in place by the sonic weapons even with forward momentum, in Incredible Hulk. MCU Hulk is weak to conventional weaponry.

Hulk is much stronger than he was in Incredible Hulk.

On the speed point, your whole argument relies on Superman holding back. Well, lets assume for a second he was

.....of course he was.

do you think Faora was holding back?

They weren't.

We have a good idea how fast and strong Faora is, if she and Nam-Ek were trying to kill Kal, why would they hold back?

When did I say they were??

But, if Clark is holding back, and Faora and Nam-Ek are not, why does Superman get the upper hand at times, like when he throws Faora, or when he grabs her takes off?

Because he's stronger and more powerful, has decades of experience with his powers, can actually fly, use heat vision, and has been soaking in sunlight for years.....?

I admit it is speculative to an extent, because other than the shockwaves in the air, there is nothing indicating particularly great speed (though the shockwaves already prove youre incorrect in saying Nam-Ek is human or Hulk speed, neither of which give shockwaves just by running)

No, you were proven wrong when I showed undeniable proof of Hulk jumping farther and faster than Nam-Ek ever has.

but it does require us to believe Faora is an idiot. If she could just blitz and fodderize Clark, while he and Nam-Ek are basically statues, then why doesnt she?

Because Clark is stronger.

Why isnt she fighting at her max speed, or even at super speed (as you apparently suggest)? Why is she letting Clark jerk her around, why doesnt she react to getting carried off,

When did I say she wasn't? Where are you getting all this from? I never even made these arguments, what are you even talking about??

why does Nam-Ek intercept Superman twice, once when he blitzes at her

I already told you.....Clark wasn't even paying attention to him and or even flying that fast.

and once when he literally flies away with her if she is so much faster?

Again, he wasn't even flying fast.

I feel like you are underrating the kryptonians for fanboy reasons, which is why I didnt want to bother arguing to begin with. Youre denying what is shown on screen and the context, how can I debate with your fantasies?

The irony is powerful right now it's unbelievable.

Sovereign91001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Faora probably solos.

deaditegonzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By deaditegonzo

@m_man: Im going to say I have no idea how heavy that space whale is, and neither do you. It's definitely NOT the size of a sky scraper, as is it is next to a skyscraper in that very pic and is clearly smaller. It is also unlikely that it is made of concrete, so much lighter than a skyscraper I would surmise.

Hulk was almost killed by Chitauri. His durability is bad, Iron Man saved his life in that scene. Nam-Ek was pushed, stood up in the next scene, and he was shot by a jet that kills tanks. Tip: Tanks are more durable than cars. He was also dazed by that building (so much so that he was one-shotted), which was significantly less damage than Kal-El and Zod endured. Why would Zod be significantly more durable than Nam-Ek or Faora?

Hulk in Avengers is the same Hulk from Incredible Hulk, so I dont really get your meaning there, other than I guess its another piece of on-screen evidence that you are denying. Hulk was stopped mid run by a sonic weapon that the US developed.

My point is, if Faora was fighting with any sort of Super Speed, and Supes and Nam-Ek were keeping up with her, they must be comparable in super speed. If she wasnt moving at Super Speed, then she was either holding back or she was an idiot. The context of the scene implies there speeds all must have been similar (similar enough for them to all tag eachother). Also, neither Hulk, nor Humans, cause shockwaves in the air when they move around.

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By WastelandMan

@deaditegonzo:

Im going to say I have no idea how heavy that space whale is, and neither do you.

It's a lot heaver than a train engine or anything any Kryptonian has punched.

It's definitely NOT the size of a sky scraper

Yes it is:

No Caption Provided

It's clearly larger than some of the skyscrapers there and it's not even fully pointing up yet.............

as is it is next to a skyscraper in that very pic and is clearly smaller.

The leviathan's bodies are horizontal while buildings are vertical.

It is also unlikely that it is made of concrete

It's covered in metal.

so much lighter than a skyscraper I would surmise.

Depends on the building as the pic above clearly showing it being larger than some.

Hulk was almost killed by Chitauri. His durability is bad Iron Man saved his life in that scene

The shots can one-shot cars, why do you keep ignoring that fact? He's tanked high caliber bullets MUCH better than Nam-Ek has.

Nam-Ek was pushed

You mean sent flying?

stood up in the next scene

After 12 seconds on his knees?

and he was shot by a jet that kills tanks.

So was Hulk and he took more than a dozen shots from it while Nam-Ek only took like 1 or 2 shots max.

Tip: Tanks are more durable than cars.

.........so?

He was also dazed by that building (so much so that he was one-shotted),

Which is far more than anything any of the Kryptonians tanked.

which was significantly less damage than Kal-El and Zod endured.

They NEVER took a force of a building falling on top of them in fact they even ran for their lives when it almost happened:

Loading Video...

Why would Zod be significantly more durable than Nam-Ek or Faora?

Again when did I say he was? You keep putting words in my mouth I've never said.

Hulk in Avengers is the same Hulk from Incredible Hulk

Obviously.

so I dont really get your meaning there

Hulk is stronger in more recent films.....it's not a difficult concept to grasp...

other than I guess its another piece of on-screen evidence that you are denying.

Like everything you're denying?

Hulk was stopped mid run by a sonic weapon that the US developed.

He wasn't stopped by greater forces later on like shot from high-caliber bullets (which Nam-Ek couldn't take) mid leap. Newer feats>>>>Old feats.

My point is, if Faora was fighting with any sort of Super Speed and Supes and Nam-Ek were keeping up with her, they must be comparable in super speed. If she wasnt moving at Super Speed, then she was either holding back or she was an idiot. The context of the scene implies there speeds all must have been similar (similar enough for them to all tag eachother).

Nam-Ek wasn't fighting Faora so he wasn't keeping up with her at all. Plus most of the times Nam-Ek tagged supes,he was concentrating on Faora.

Also, neither Hulk, nor Humans, cause shockwaves in the air when they move around.

So what? I've given undeniable proof of him jumping farther and faster than Nam-Ek. Zack Snyder just likes to depicts fights with shockwaves or it's just the way their powers work (Supes was shown manipulating snow before he flew). So what?

deaditegonzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By deaditegonzo

@m_man: Have you ever heard of perspective in film and photography. If I wasnt lazy, I could probably look at the scene where Hulk punches one and use him to measure how long they are, but then you'd just use a looser definition of skyscraper. But, and here's the really important thing, his volume and overall density would still play a major factor.

For that matter, Nam-Ek threw that engine something like a quarter of a mile. Just a quick google search, so no need to accept this completely, told me that a diesel locomotive engine runs from 120-210 TONS. To throw something that heavy like that would require inconceivable force.

Nam-Ek tanked high calibre fire, and stood up unaided and with no damage, Hulk almost died, and was saved from death purely by Iron Man. I prefer Nam-Ek's durability. I know if I was asked, "Would you rather bullets that destroy cars kill you, or that tank killing bullets just bounce you around without injury?" Id go with the latter. Maybe im crazy here, whats everyone think?

And here's where you literally lose all credibility. Do you have any idea how fast satellites are orbiting the Earth? Do you know how Orbit works? And, being punched back to Earth like a meteorite at ludicrous speed with satellite debris, can you even fathom the AMOUNT OF ENERGY BEING TRANSFERRED DURING DECELERATION? Tanking that, completely unfazed I should mention, is so far beyond Hulk's building feat that you have proven to me that you arent capable of this discussion. In addition to that, Superman and Zod's punches WERE BUILDING CRUSHING PUNCHES, their punches were like large explosives used in demolition, and they were continually hitting eachother. In addition to THAT, Superman was thrown through like 6 buildings causing floors of said buildings to collapse. In addition to that, in a weakened state, Superman tanked a beam of gravity that crushed multiple city blocks in an instant. He withstood the sort of force you would expect from AN ATOMIC BOMB while weakened. So, you literally have to believe Faora and Nam-Ek's durability are literally a fraction of Zod and Superman's to believe Hulk has any feats even in the same league.

If Superman could keep up with Faora, and get the advantage against her while all three were tussling, than Nam-Ek has to be at least COMPARABLE in speed. But, he even reacted faster than the other two at times, and the only way for that to make sense with what you are arguing, is if Faora was holding back her speed greatly.

We're done here, I suggest you watch Man of Steel, they were on a whole different level from the Marvel gang.

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By WastelandMan

@deaditegonzo:

Have you ever heard of perspective in film and photography. If I wasnt lazy, I could probably look at the scene where Hulk punches one and use him to measure how long they are, but then you'd just use a

The Leviathan is literally next to a skyscraper. What perspective are you talking about? You're literally denying proof in front of you.

but then you'd just use a looser definition of skyscraper.

There is no "loose" definition of a skyrscraper..................

But, and here's the really important thing, his volume and overall density would still play a major factor.

It was explicitly stated that nothing in Tony's arsenal could penetrate the metal that covered the Leviathan's body.......and Hulk completely crushed the armor in front of it.

For that matter, Nam-Ek threw that engine something like a quarter of a mile. Just a quick google search, so no need to accept this completely, told me that a diesel locomotive engine runs from 120-210 TONS. To throw something that heavy like that would require inconceivable force.

.........Hulk punched a Leviathan charging at it.....A leviathan cut a skyscraper in half with its body:

Loading Video...

....yet Hulk stopped its charge with a single punch......cutting a skyscraper in half requires much more than 210 tons of force......

Nam-Ek tanked high calibre fire, and stood up unaided and with no damage

Hulk tanked way more shots from high caliber bullets without budging an inch while Nam-Ek was sent flying. Why do you keep ignoring this point? Why avoid it?

Hulk almost died

He wasn't even close to dying. He didn't even have a scratch on him.

and was saved from death purely by Iron Man. I prefer Nam-Ek's durability. I know if I was asked, "Would you rather bullets that destroy cars kill you, or that tank killing bullets just bounce you around without injury?" Id go with the latter. Maybe im crazy here, whats everyone think?

...........for the millionth time.....Hulk tanked bullets that can shred tanks too and he tanked WAY more shots than Nam-Ek did. I know if I was asked, "Would you rather 1 or w shots that can destroy tanks, or that over a dozen tank killing bullets just bounce off you without injury?" Id go with the latter. Maybe im crazy here, whats everyone think?

And here's where you literally lose all credibility. Do you have any idea how fast satellites are orbiting the Earth? Do you know how Orbit works? And, being punched back to Earth like a meteorite at ludicrous speed with satellite debris, can you even fathom the AMOUNT OF ENERGY BEING TRANSFERRED DURING DECELERATION? Tanking that, completely unfazed I should mention, is so far beyond Hulk's building feat that you have proven to me that you arent capable of this discussion.

....................................................................you mean that amazing amount of force that only damaged a side of a building filled with people that were completely unharmed:

Loading Video...

In addition to that, Superman and Zod's punches WERE BUILDING CRUSHING PUNCHES, their punches were like large explosives used in demolition, and they were continually hitting eachother.

Now you're just lying. NONE of their PUNCHES ever did that. I beg you to show me a PUNCH that did that. If you're referring to the time they rammed their BODIES against each other, it only destroyed a PART of the building.......and the building never even collapsed.

In addition to THAT Superman was thrown through like 6 buildings causing floors of said buildings to collapse.-

.................Hulk was pushed through every single floor of a building......with it collapsing on top of him.

In addition to that, in a weakened state, Superman tanked a beam of gravity that crushed multiple city blocks in an instant.

...........It never did that.....the blocks were destroyed not in an instant but over a coarse of time.......world engine increases the planets gravity so Clark wasn't even taking that amount of damage, he only had his gravity increased to an uncpecified amount.......

He withstood the sort of force you would expect from AN ATOMIC BOMB while weakened.

This is an absolute joke......Zack Snyder said a cruise missle to Superman would be like being tackled by a proffessional footbal player........a nuke>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>a crusie missle.

So, you literally have to believe Faora and Nam-Ek's durability are literally a fraction of Zod and Superman's to believe Hulk has any feats even in the same league.

He has better feats in those categories as I've already proven.

If Superman could keep up with Faora, and get the advantage against while all three were tussling, than Nam-Ek has to be at least COMPARABLE in speed.

Nam-Ek only tagged Supes when he wasn't even paying attention to him................

But, he even reacted faster than the other two at times

When???

and the only way for that to make sense with what you are arguing, is if Faora was holding back her speed greatly.

......that's not even remotely true.

We're done here, I suggest you watch Man of Steel, they were on a whole different level from the Marvel gang.

Cool declarative statements bro.

.......Also, why are we even talking about Supes?? he's not even in this thread and I'm referring to Nam-Ek only.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I agree that Hulk-Buster loses but the MoS wank is strong in this thread.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By AvatarReiko

@m_man We have no idea how much those Leviathans weigh. Them being the size of skyscrapers doesn't mean that they are heavy.

You keep tying to downplay Nam-Ek. Him going "flying" is not a low showing and doesn't prove anything. He doesn't have a lot of mass and the force will push him back regardless, just as Clark was rugby tackled by the fisherman and push over by the school bullies. Iron Man was knocked out of the sky by a tank shell, but we he damaged? No.

And even so, Nam-Ek more or less shrugged it off. He isn't damaged in slightest and gets back up a moment later and is completely fine. All the A10 did was loosen up those muscles.

No Caption Provided

And shrugging off A10 bullets>>Tanking F-22 bullets.

Except that Synder never specifies what type of cruise missile. And getting rugby tackled by a football player doesn't KO every time you get hit. You can walk it off. My brother plays football, and while it it hurts when tackled, its not like you get incapacitated each time you get hit. And it is also interesting how you conveniently left out the part where Synder is not sure if Nuke can put him down.

Oh, and Nam-Ek casually tosses an entire train carriage across town like it's a beach ball.

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By WastelandMan

@avatarreiko:

We have no idea how much those Leviathans weigh. Them being the size of skyscrapers doesn't mean that they are heavy.

Yes it does. Are you really going to sit there and say they aren't heavy? Are you really? Common sense dictates it's heavier than anything any of the Kryptonians have hit. Plus we can get an idea of just how much force it exerts when it flies when we see one cutting a building in half like paper:

Loading Video...

Show me a MoS kryptonian PUNCHING with enough force to one-shot an entire skyscraper.........

You keep tying to downplay Nam-Ek. Him going "flying" is not a low showing and doesn't prove anything. He doesn't have a lot of mass and the force will push him back regardless, just as Clark was rugby tackled by the fisherman and push over by the school bullies. Iron Man was knocked out of the sky by a tank shell, but we he damaged? No.

He clearly grunted in pain.

And even so, Nam-Ek more or less shrugged it off. He isn't damaged in slightest and gets back up a moment later and is completely fine. All the A10 did was loosen up those muscles.

...........he grunted in pain and stayed on his knees for more then 12 seconds:

Loading Video...

......you don't do that if it doesn't hurt.

And shrugging off A10 bullets>>Tanking F-22 bullets.

............Nam-Ek was hit with 1 maybe 2 shots. Hulk tanked over a dozen shots and barely noticed. 12+ shots from F22 bullets >>>>>>>>>>> 1 or 2 shots from A10 bullets.

Except that Synder never specifies what type of cruise missile.

We can get a general idea.

And getting rugby tackled by a football player doesn't KO every time you get hit. You can walk it off. My brother plays football, and while it it hurts when tackled, its not like you get incapacitated each time you get hit.

This isn't just being tackled by a football player but being tackled " if you were standing still and a 250-pound linebacker hit you from 5 yards away.” An average person wouldn't simply walk that off. Snyder also said it could knock him out. Anything that has a chance to knock you out isn't something you can just walk off.

And it is also interesting how you conveniently left out the part where Synder is not sure if Nuke can put him down.

He said that because he was elaborating on the thought processes he used when he approached depicting Superman and his limits in Man of Steel.

MAZAHS117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I like Team here

Skit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MoS team, both have sufficent strength to damage the hulkbuster, speed advantage and and a huge gap in mobility/agility.

kfabz-23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By kfabz-23

Too much for even for Veronica

Avatar image for rudebomberboy01
RudeBomberBoy01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Whoo hoo it's been a long time.

Tony's repulsor blasts will definitely do work here. Clark's heat vision(best feat of melting steel) was able to temporarily stun them, Tony's repulsor blasts which have one-shotted Chobham armour in the past will do a lot more than stunning them. Add the fact that Hulkbuster hits harder than the Kryptonians and can fly and you have a match.

Sadly HB still loses here, but he can win if he plays smart.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By AvatarReiko

@m_man

Yes it does. Are you really going to sit there and say they aren't heavy? Are you really? Common sense dictates it's heavier than anything any of the Kryptonians have hit.

Not, it doesn't. The krptonians could fly through buildings and they don't weigh a lot

Show me a MoS kryptonian PUNCHING with enough force to one-shot an entire skyscraper.........

And that is relevant to the discussion…how?

He clearly grunted in pain.

So do I when bash my toe. Doesn't mean I am severely damaged, staggered or near to being KO'd. The pain is only momentary and then your back to normal.

...........he grunted in pain and stayed on his knees for more then 12 seconds:

Refer to above.

......you don't do that if it doesn't hurt.

Firstly, I never once said that Nam-EK wasn't hurt. I said that he wasn't damaged. Getting slapped in the face can hurt but it doesn't cripple or damage/injure you in anyway, at least to the point where you cannot function properly. You essentially shrug it off. The pain is momentary. It is the same as if someone flicks you hard in the ear unexpectedly or stamps on your foot. You are going to feel pain but it doesn't danger and stop you functioning. The A10 knocked him on the ground and cause some pain, but it doesn't do much. He gets back up afterwards, shrugging his shoulders and clicking his neck as if nothing happened. Whatever he felt clear did not last long.

............Nam-Ek was hit with 1 maybe 2 shots. Hulk tanked over a dozen shots and barely noticed. 12+ shots from F22 bullets >>>>>>>>>>> 1 or 2 shots from A10 bullets.

No. A10 bullets are considerably more powerful F-22 bullets. Nam-Eks feat was better. Thats a fact.

We can get a general idea.

No, we don't. There are many different types of cruise missiles. It would be the same as him saying that "a gun" can KO Superman. What type of gun. A pistol? A SMG? A shotgun? And their different kinds of bullets. Synders comment is vague.

This isn't just being tackled by a football player but being tackled " if you were standing still and a 250-pound linebacker hit you from 5 yards away.” An average person wouldn't simply walk that off.

I never said would. I said they can walk it off. And what classifies as the average person? Some people are fatter/bulkier than others hence they an take the hit better. Some people have better pain tolerance. My brother plays football and he is not overly big. He doesn't get KO'd every time he is hit. In fact he doesn't get KO'd at all.

Snyder also said it could knock him out.

Synder never actually says that a cruise missile would KO him.

He said that because he was elaborating on the thought processes he used when he approached depicting Superman and his limits in Man of Steel.

It doesn't matter what you think his thought process was, he clearly says that he put a ? down and then reaffirms that he doesn't know if a ICBM would kill him. "Would an ICBM kill him….I don't know. Maybe"

Avatar image for captain_batman_ftw
captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@m_man:

It clearly is infintely larger and heavier than a mere train engine. It was the size of a Skyscraper...

It's nowhere close to being as big as a scyscraper. That's just ridiculous.

captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Whoo hoo it's been a long time.

Tony's repulsor blasts will definitely do work here. Clark's heat vision(best feat of melting steel) was able to temporarily stun them, Tony's repulsor blasts which have one-shotted Chobham armour in the past will do a lot more than stunning them. Add the fact that Hulkbuster hits harder than the Kryptonians and can fly and you have a match.

Sadly HB still loses here, but he can win if he plays smart.

The Hulkbuster doesn't hit harder than Kryptonians. The Hulk Buster's punches literally did nothing to Hulk.

YEP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Faora blitz or she just flyes through hulkbuster. Kryptonians stomp

RudeBomberBoy01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By RudeBomberBoy01

@captain_batman_ftw:

HB's striking feats are above Nam-Ek and Faora's. Hell he was able to match Hulk blow for blow, even in his weaker MK VI armour, he was able to punch through Chobham armour.

His punches doing nothing to Hulk is a durability feat for the Hulk.

captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@captain_batman_ftw:

HB's striking feats are above Nam-Ek and Faora's. Hell he was able to match Hulk blow for blow, even in his weaker MK VI armour, he was able to punch through Chobham armour.

HB's striking feats aren't above Nam-ek's and Faora's, nowhere close to theirs, actually. The HB armour's punches did nothing to Hulk, nothing. Anyone who can knock out the MoS has striking power far above the HB. Clark took this without any damage in MoS:

No Caption Provided

If Faora and Nam-ek can badly hurt someone as durable as this, then they have striking power above the HB.

Chobam armour? Isn't that the armours that were getting fropped by War Machine's bullets from the minigun? It's not really a comparable feat to any of the Kryptonians in MoS.

His punches doing nothing to Hulk shows how weak his armour is compared to the Kryptonians, because his Hulkbuster armour literally has no other feats other than battling Hulk, so how can you honestly say this?

comicfan11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

RudeBomberBoy01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By RudeBomberBoy01

@captain_batman_ftw:

Okay, I'm on my phone because my laptop is out for repair and won't be back for 2 weeks (which would explain why you haven't seen me in ages) so my replies will be kept short and to the point.

Yes, Chobham armour, you need to research what that is. The Hammer drones were sporting them and Tony was punching holes through them left and right with his fists and repulsors. If Clark's heat vision with is actually below Tony's repulsors can stun them, then I believe Starks repulsor blasts will do more than stunning them.

HB was able to match Hulk blow for blow, that is already above Nam-Ek and Faora's striking feats, plus a casual punch from HB sent Hulk flying roughly the same distance as Clark's punch which sent Nam-Ek into the trains.

kfabz-23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rudebomberboy01: clark's heat vision went up against Kryptonion metal, Ironman's didn't.

GXrevolution96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By GXrevolution96

This is kind off topic, but I must know. Why is there so much emphases on "striking feats" and little for physical strength? Obviously, how hard you throw a punch is crucial in a fight. However, physical strength can also play an important part, especially when it comes to grapples, tug-of-wars, rush attacks, pushing and throwing(either the opponent or objects). For instance, Thor has better striking feats than some of krptonians, yet he is considerably weaker physically. Nam-EK tossed a whole locomotive carriage at least a mile across Smallville and Zod flung Clark through six skyscrapers. Those are some crazy strength feats. If someone like Thor were to get caught in a physical struggle, he would probably lose, despite having better striking feats.

I am not saying that physical strength is as important as striking power; I have just, during my time CV, never quite understood why it is neglected.

RudeBomberBoy01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kfabz-23:

Right, and Iron Man's repulsor went against Asgardian armour? I don't know how you quantify Kryptonian metal when his heat vision was unable to damage one.

All we know is that Nam-Ek and Faora can be stunned/hurt by heat Vision. Repulsors will do the same.

MrHamWallet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By MrHamWallet

Although imo Faora and Nam-Ek take this (easily due to Tony protecting civilians) there is a lot of bs being said here and mostly from the MoS debaters.

It's not an F-22 shooting Hulk, F-22s cannot hover, it was an f-35 firing a 25mm gatling gun, yes A-10s use 30mm rounds but Hulks feat is much more impressive as he is unphased by WAY more rounds than Nam-Ek bring sent flying bye ome round. Hulk being almost killed by the Chitauri is speculation as well.

Context of him being knocked out in 1 after having a building levelled on him has largely been ignored. Supes was ko'd (allegedly saved by aquaman, but unseen) by part of an oil rig falling on him. Supes got stronger after that, Hulk has too since his solo outing but again that's been ignored. Let alone that the sound weapons used are unquantifiable and incomparable to anything in MoS.

Obviously the Space Whales weight is unquantifiable but it's hard to argue it wouldn't weigh more than the section of the locomotive. It's an impressive feat Nam-Ek threw that train so hard, fast and far but Hulk one shotting that whale is being overlooked, they must weigh a considerable amount and their durability is undeniably more than a locomotive since Tony couldn't penetrate their armour...it's not like he couldn't tear through a train in multiple ways.

GXrevolution96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kfabz-23:

I don't know how you quantify Kryptonian metal when his heat vision was unable to damage one.

No Caption Provided

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrhamwallet: Couldn't one argue that the reason Nam-Ek got flung back also has to do with his size being far less than the Hulk? Hulk is a good 500+lbs more.

Avatar image for fuzzylittlerodent
FuzzyLittleRodent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rest in pepperoni, Tony.

RudeBomberBoy01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By RudeBomberBoy01

@gxrevolution96:

Post the next couple of seconds after that scene.

He destroyed the ship's controls(mostly wires) but the heat vision never went through the ship.

TheArchon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rudebomberboy01: Not sure why you are comparing Heat Vision to Repulsor beams... They are different kind of energy.

RudeBomberBoy01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MrHamWallet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By MrHamWallet

@darthaznable: It could, but it doesn't say much for his durability. He was up again shortly after but it sent him flying and he was down and clearly affected by it. Really its speculation as they take a different amount of different size rounds, but if someone offered me durability to be hit by one 30mm round and be sent flying and incapacitated for 10+ seconds but ok after or durability to not be phased by multiple 25mm gatling rounds...I know which one I'd go for.

I'm not trying to lowball MoS here, they're very impressive, but there are those here trying to lowball Marvel feats and seem to be overrating MoS kryptonians to do so. Its true that Hulk, Thor and Iron Man are nowhere near their comic book levels, but the Kryptonians are arguably much further from theirs.

dontevenblink

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

what happens when Tony destroys their helmet things? Nam-Ek has a much stronger looking one, but we know that Zod's was damaged from the gas station explosion, right? Faora will be hella hard to hit, even with Tony's tracking tech, but if he does it right, she'll be down long enough for him to gain an advantage imo. also, if the Veronica trap gets decent timing and all the spikes hit at once, he could isolate one of them temporarily.

i do think they both have the speed and strength to wreck him close range and also avoid a good portion of his attacks mid/long-range. idk if he will have time to keep repairing while fighting two of them and trying to save civilians. make it in an abandoned city and he has a better chance.

kfabz-23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dontevenblink: yeh I don't think Tony will destroy them, those helmets are crazy durable. But if he does it's a easy win for him.

Panthers8901

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@captain_batman_ftw: are you kidding me??? Hulk buster knocked out a tooth punched him across the city multiple times and he got more hits in than hulk did not to mention he knocked him out. I don't think you have any idea what your talking about

I_Am_Lightning

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Veronica loses to the team but i think she can take 'em both individually.

GXrevolution96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gxrevolution96:

Post the next couple of seconds after that scene.

He destroyed the ship's controls(mostly wires) but the heat vision never went through the ship.

I cant. It was a gif I just found online.

You said it never damaged the metal, which it does here. Even it doesn't go all the way through, it cuts through the metal strutter and damages the ceiling as shown in the gif.

EyeDCyou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 13

Faora would easily wreck hulkbuster. Adding namek is overkill.

Avatar image for avatar_of_green

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By Avatar_of_Green

@darthaznable: This proves bullets can harm Kryptonians pretty badly. Hulk took shots like this from huge airborne cannons without moving in the Incredible Hulk and in AoU to protect Widow.

I'll take Veronica. People overrate the Kryptonians all the time.

joshua755

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think the question that should be asked is Faora and Nam-Ek striking is greater than MCU Hulk

BoringPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By BoringPerson

@avatar_of_green said:

@darthaznable: This proves bullets can harm Kryptonians pretty badly. Hulk took shots like this from huge airborne cannons without moving in the Incredible Hulk and in AoU to protect Widow.

I'll take Veronica. People overrate the Kryptonians all the time.

I've posted about this before, Kryptonians were knocked back by 30mm rounds from an A-10. Hulk no-shows 20mm rounds from a F-22 or 35 in Avengers, but they have between half and a quarter the impact force of a 30mm round.

The miniguns on a quinjet are just 7.62 x 51mm, which are basically rifle rounds.

To put it in perspective, getting shot in the chest around non-vital organs with a 7.62 x 51mm PROBABLY wouldn't kill you. Getting shot in the foot with a 20mm round would kill you. Getting shot in the foot with a 30mm round will kill you from the pressure wave that would ride up your leg and into your organs. Fired from an A-10 it's an explosive round as often as not, which would obliterate you and your foot.

A 30mm round is used as a tankbuster (kill everyone in the tank). A 20mm round can punch through a tank's armor, but would need a great shot at a vital place to kill anyone inside/disable the tank. A 7.61 x 51mm is a heavy anti-personnel weapon... you could spray it at a tank all day and get nowhere.

Avatar image for deactivated-579e79a09210d
deactivated-579e79a09210d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Faora solos

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@avatar_of_green: I'm certain if Nam-Ek was the same size he would not have been moved. People just love to hate on MoS kryptonians lol but agree to disagree.

Batman1130

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk shouldn't have lost that fight. It's as simple as that. Either kryptonian could probably solo and they would not hesitate to use citizens to distract ironman

captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rudebomberboy01:

Yes, Chobham armour, you need to research what that is. The Hammer drones were sporting them and Tony was punching holes through them left and right with his fists and repulsors. If Clark's heat vision with is actually below Tony's repulsors can stun them, then I believe Starks repulsor blasts will do more than stunning them.

I'm aware of the Chobham armours, because I've watched Iron Man two, and what I can say, is that Tony's repulsor rays aren't comparable to Clark's heat vision. Those Chobham armours were getting dropped by War Machine's minigun bullets, and I don't know why you ignored that.

Loading Video...

Minigun bullets were dropping them, so I don't know how this proves that Tony's repulsor rays are superior to Clark's heat vision, specially not when Captain America was able to tank two of 'em.

HB was able to match Hulk blow for blow, that is already above Nam-Ek and Faora's striking feats

No, it's not, because the Hulkbuster's punches literally did nothing to damage Hulk, that's why Hulk was undamaged after Hulkbuster Iron Man hit Hulk with the elevator.

Loading Video...

The HB doesn't have striking power anywhere close to what Nam-ek and Faora does, because anyone who can hurt the Man of Steel, has/have striking power above HB Iron Man.