#1 Edited by Ancient_0f_Days (11839 posts) - - Show Bio

http://marvel.wikia.com/Charlie_Cluster-7_(Earth-616)

http://marvel.wikia.com/Parker_Robbins_(Earth-616)

Fantomex is armed with his two guns

The Hood has his two guns

fight transpires in this Gotham City street, blocked off by police cars and barriers with 50 ft in between ...

Combatants start 20ft away from each other, Barriers indicate where the two cannot cross ... lest they be sniped out by .....

Deadshot, armed with picture M4 w/ scope, wrist shot, and 15 throwing knifes ......

http://batman.wikia.com/wiki/Deadshot

and

Deathstroke, armed with picture sniper rifle, an automatic pistol and promethium sword ....

http://batman.wikia.com/wiki/Deathstroke

... who are on two separate buildings across the street from the boundary lines (barriers/police cars) and have full visual on the two combatants .....

-Snipers can be seen from their respective buildings by each other and the combatants ..

-Misdirection, illusions vs Invisibility and levitation, magical illusions

-Shoot to kill

Round 1: Fantomex vs The Hood

THE DUEL

-Fight starts at 12 o clock midnight ....

-Snipers cannot be misdirected by Fantomex......

-The Hood cannot transform into Nisanti demon form but has his other magic abilities derived from the hood and boots ....

-Misdirection will work on The Hood, but with his magical powers he has high resistance to mental attacks and forms telepathy .....

-Magical illusions will work on Fantomex, but with his mental powers he has high resistance to mental attacks and forms telepathy .....

-Fight ends at 12:30 ....

Round 2: Fantomex and The Hood vs Deadshot and Deathstroke

ESCAPE GOTHAM CITY

-If by some miracle neither of them die by 12:30 .... then both snipers (Deadshot/Deathstroke) take matters into their own hands in order to bring this matter to a decisive draw .... by killing both combatants ....

-Fantomex and the Hood have to escape in a nearby police vehicle (5 min head start) and make a mad dash for Wayne Tower 30 miles away at the peak where Batman awaits outside with the Bat-jet ....

.... to pick them up and deliver them safely out of Gotham City ...

-Deadshot and Deathstroke have motorcycles at the bottom of their buildings, if Fantomex and Hood make it into a cop car, the sharpshooters are in hot pursuit in 3 minutes, they are riding ...

... these bikes are slightly faster than the cop cars and they are using their secondary weapons (wrist shot/automatic pistol) .....

-Police cars are slightly damaged with popped tires from the spray of bullets from the previous match ...

-When the Fantomex/Hood team make it to the tower and exit the vehicle, they must climb the outside of the tower with their pursuers not too far behind (if they haven't already been dealt with) ...

-After 30 mins (at 1:00 am) Bruce will become bored of sitting around waiting for these two idiots to get there and leave without them, he has a Justice League meeting to attend and cannot afford to be late (Batman is never late)

Round 3: Fantomex, Hood and Batman vs Deadshot and Deathstroke

THE LAST STAND

-If they haven't shaken off their heat, the Fantomex/Hood duo must fight them on the roof of Wayne Tower, Bruce can jump in after 5 mins if the going gets too rough for the team, but if he gets wounded or killed, then the team must kill the assassins and take the Bat-jet out of the city ....

-Rules from the previous round concerning the duration of Fantomex's and the Hood's abilities are sustained ...

-Snipers can be misdirected by Fantomex, but both have a strong grip on reality .....

-The Hood is allowed to transform to the degree he was when he fought Wolverine if he suffers a fatal wound ...

(killing the snipers is optional in rounds 2 and 3)

Can Charlie Cluster and Parker Robbins team up to escape the peerless aim of their pursuers, escape in a police car, make it to Bruce Wayne before he gets impatient, and survive the ordeal???

YOU DECIDE!!!!!!!!

Morals off

EXPLAIN WHY EITHER COMBATANT WINS IN DETAIL ... FOR BOTH ROUNDS!!!

GAME ON!!!!!!

#2 Posted by TheSuperHuman (856 posts) - - Show Bio

You think Fantomex wears a cup?

#3 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (11839 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump

#4 Posted by BringnIt (3809 posts) - - Show Bio

Fantomex.

#5 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (11839 posts) - - Show Bio

so .......... anyone else .......

#6 Posted by Trinity00 (2504 posts) - - Show Bio

Fantomex as usual.

#7 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (11839 posts) - - Show Bio

@Trinity00 said:

Fantomex as usual.

@BringnIt said:

Fantomex.

any of you going to explain why ...... (like the OP suggests) (-_-)

#8 Posted by Trinity00 (2504 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ancient_0f_Days:No not really.

But if you want I'll just say one word.

Misdirection.

#9 Posted by FourthDeity (2234 posts) - - Show Bio

Like how 95% of his fights on the vine are won, misdirection.

#10 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (11839 posts) - - Show Bio

@Trinity00 said:

Misdirection.

I do have character bios for a reason ..... The Hood saw past Dr Strange's illusions and tricked him with his own through the Nisanti hood's power ...... I wouldn't expect you of all people to actually give PROOF .... since you seem incapable in most cases ......... but that's what I get for wishing for the impossible

#11 Posted by Trinity00 (2504 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@Trinity00 said:

Misdirection.

I do have character bios for a reason ..... The Hood saw past Dr Strange's illusions and tricked him with his own through the Nisanti hood's power ...... I wouldn't expect you of all people to actually give PROOF .... since you seem incapable in most cases ......... but that's what I get for wishing for the impossible

Fantomex has more powerful illusions.

gg.

#12 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (11839 posts) - - Show Bio

@Trinity00 said:

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@Trinity00 said:

Misdirection.

gg.

thats some awesome proof right there ..... oh wait ........

#13 Posted by Trinity00 (2504 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@Trinity00 said:

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@Trinity00 said:

Misdirection.

gg.

thats some awesome proof right there ..... oh wait ........

Prove me wrong

oh..wait you didn't

#14 Posted by Illuminatus (9497 posts) - - Show Bio

Fantomex kills everyone and then gives Elizabeth a call.

#15 Posted by Trinity00 (2504 posts) - - Show Bio

@Illuminatus said:

Fantomex kills everyone and then gives Elizabeth a call.

#16 Posted by BringnIt (3809 posts) - - Show Bio

Hood was able to see through Strange's illusions because his powers were also mystic in nature, I believe. Fantomex's powers have worked on some of Marvel's best psychics, Celestial ships, and even a charged up Jamie Braddock. I just see no reason to think that Hood would be able to circumvent the misdirection, unfortunately.

#17 Posted by Nefarious (18883 posts) - - Show Bio

Fantomex wins with ease.

#18 Posted by VercingetorixTheGreat (2823 posts) - - Show Bio

Fantomex has become the next Storm...

May God have mercy on our souls

#19 Posted by hyiena (1790 posts) - - Show Bio

@VercingetorixTheGreat said:

#20 Posted by XMen1963 (484 posts) - - Show Bio

The Hood wins.

#21 Posted by joeagentofhand1 (4362 posts) - - Show Bio

Wasn't Hood take blows from Wolverine in his demon form?(in the New Avengers prelude to secret invasion) I am not quite sure who wins though, but for round two Hood could win due to his showing of durability and strength in his demon form. He also could teleport all over the place, but I don't think he used his teleportation like this.

#22 Posted by jashro44 (19933 posts) - - Show Bio

Whats stopping fantomex from misdirecting deathstroke and deadshot into targeting the hood?

#23 Posted by ghost_rider1 (3422 posts) - - Show Bio

Smh, I hate fantomex threads. Everyone say fantomex cuz of misdirection. I made a fantomex vs sebastian shaw thread and most ppl still said fantomex even tho he has no way to hurt shaw.

#24 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (11839 posts) - - Show Bio

If The Hood is able to turn invisible and levitate .... how will Fantomex know where he is in order to use misdirection on him? (I know Robbins has to hold his breath to stay invisible but he can utilize this in order to not make any sound as he flies towards Cluster and shoots him) .... unless misdirection is an automatic AoE power .............. If Fantomex has to manually target someone to "misdirect" them ... then The Hood may win ... If it is an AoE power ... Fantomex may win ..... it mostly depends on that .......

Although I have seen a wave of Fantomex wank .... geez people he's not the Flash .... he's not Midnighter ..... once his name is whispered in a thread it shouldn't be Fantomex auto wins ....

And no one has even given an adequate explanation for Round Two, where Hood and Fantomex team up against the two sharpshooters and escape Gotham ..... you know what .... I'm putting that in the OP ....

#25 Posted by IKnowEverything (359 posts) - - Show Bio

@hyiena said:

@VercingetorixTheGreat said:

#26 Posted by Romulus9000 (377 posts) - - Show Bio

So so true. He is now unbeatable in every battle ever.

#27 Posted by VercingetorixTheGreat (2823 posts) - - Show Bio

@Romulus9000: Fantomex faces TOAA..... Misdirects TOAA into oblivion lol.

#28 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (11839 posts) - - Show Bio

I edited the OP ..... the game is still on and it is now more interesting ..... Batman has joined in the action ... but only as a chauffeur in Round 2.... (Gotham is his city and he can pop in when ever he feels like it)

There were limitations put on Fantomex's and The Hood's powers ......

#29 Posted by Romulus9000 (377 posts) - - Show Bio

hahaha

#30 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (11839 posts) - - Show Bio

I have Edited the OP even more .... this should be a comic lol .... or a mini comic .... or at least a mini game .... something like that .... but yeah .

BUMP!!!!!!!!!!!

#31 Posted by nick_hero22 (6762 posts) - - Show Bio

Storm solos

She can take the air out of everyone's lungs

#32 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (11839 posts) - - Show Bio

@nick_hero22 said:

Storm solos

really ....... (-_-) come on man ... I know you are joking, but at least add something relevant to the thread at least ...

#33 Posted by nick_hero22 (6762 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@nick_hero22 said:

Storm solos

really ....... (-_-) come on man ... I know you are joking, but at least add something relevant to the thread at least ...

Storm is TOAA

#34 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (11839 posts) - - Show Bio

bump ....... (-_-)

I'm just gonna stop making threads if good ones like this get over shadowed by retarded stomp threads that get immediate attention ......

#35 Posted by Ferro Vida (34676 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ancient_0f_Days: As well thought-out as the thread is, this OP is a bit obnoxiously designed (large pictures make it difficult to read). 

As the to thread itself, Fantomex should win round one. Thirty seconds of misdirection is more then enough for him. They should also be fully capable of escaping, at least to Wayne Tower. I don't see them making it past round three, though.
#36 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (11839 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ferro Vida said:

@Ancient_0f_Days: As well thought-out as the thread is, this OP is a bit obnoxiously designed (large pictures make it difficult to read). As the to thread itself, Fantomex should win round one. Thirty seconds of misdirection is more then enough for him. They should also be fully capable of escaping, at least to Wayne Tower. I don't see them making it past round three, though.

hmm ... I get what your sayin' ...

How does Fantomex use misdirection if he cannot see (or hear if he's levitating) his opponent? Is it an AoE attack, or target based? He has 3 mins of it BTW .... with a 30 sec cool down.

How do they escape opponents on faster vehicles with higher accuracy?

If the Hood gets fatally wounded he can transform, I think they have a good chance if that happens ...

(devils advocate FTW)

#37 Posted by Ferro Vida (34676 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ancient_0f_Days: I misread that, sorry. Since his misdirection is defined as a form of telepathy I don't know if invisibility will help the Hood.  

I may have misread the OP again, but don't the snipers need to make it down from their respective perches before they can pursue the team? Can The Hood use his powers to affect their car? 

I think it will take more then his transformation to take down Deathstroke.
#38 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (11839 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ferro Vida: I'm thinking of taking out misdirection since every thread he's in thats the only thing I hear about .... all his fights are completely reliant on it .... such a plot power is unfitting for a fair fight ...

As for Death and Dead to get down from the buildings ... Death can simply jump or somersault down ..... Dead can probably do the same, with loads more difficulty, or just take a fire escape down .... It should take them approximately 2-3 mins (less than one for Deathstroke if he just jumps) to get down and onto their vehicles ..... the bikes are considerably faster than the car team Fantom/Hood has to drive ..... plus the car might have a popped tire ..... I don't think the Hoods powers work on inanimate objects ....

With the transformation he was able to stalemate wolverine in a straight up fight and he can shoot magic blasts from his hands ...... Plus he has Fantomex and Batman (if need be) backing him up .... they have a good chance to survive ....

#39 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (11839 posts) - - Show Bio

anyone else .....

#40 Posted by Shadowsnake89 (409 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ancient_0f_Days:  I personally think the Hood will win, and i don't think you need to remove Fantomex's misdirection power. It shouldn't have any affect on the Hood. In the Daredevil issue he appeared in it showed that he was immune to other types of attacks outside magic based as Mr. Fear's pheromone powers had no affect on him. Also it showed that in Dark Reign: The Hood, Robbins is able to turn invisible by just thinking about it, no longer relying on holding his breath.
#41 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (11839 posts) - - Show Bio

@Shadowsnake89 said:

@Ancient_0f_Days: I personally think the Hood will win, and i don't think you need to remove Fantomex's misdirection power. It shouldn't have any affect on the Hood. In the Daredevil issue he appeared in it showed that he was immune to other types of attacks outside magic based as Mr. Fear's pheromone powers had no affect on him. Also it showed that in Dark Reign: The Hood, Robbins is able to turn invisible by just thinking about it, no longer relying on holding his breath.

Wow .... thanks for the info, and for reviving this thread, how'd you dig this up? Based on this information I may have to change the OP and set these guys back to normal levels (cuz I nerfed them both not knowing how much the hoods powers had grown), but for the sake of the battle the misdirection might have a little effect on Robbins, because if it had no effect ..... Robbins would just be invisible, walk up to Cluster, and dome pop him ... but this info definitely clears things up as far as the weight misdirection holds in this battle .... great post btw.

#42 Posted by Shadowsnake89 (409 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ancient_0f_Days: Your welcome. I'm a huge Hood fan and read everything he's been in outside the original MAX series. Not many people like him but I really think he had potential.
#43 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (11839 posts) - - Show Bio