#1 Posted by Adriana_Fox (84 posts) - - Show Bio

Who would win in a battle? I think Fantomex would win.

#2 Posted by Esquire (3909 posts) - - Show Bio

No reason that Fantomex can't Misdirect him, although I suppose Jack could outreact him for the win. Fantomex would also have to find some way of killing Jack, which would be a chore. I'm still giving a majority to Fantomex, though.

#3 Posted by laflux (20345 posts) - - Show Bio

@Esquire said:

No reason that Fantomex can't Misdirect him, although I suppose Jack could outreact him for the win. Fantomex would also have to find some way of killing Jack, which would be a chore. I'm still giving a majority to Fantomex, though.

#4 Posted by Shawnbaby (11009 posts) - - Show Bio

@Adriana_Fox said:

Who would win in a battle? I think Fantomex would win.

You really should try to remain objective in your own battle threads.

#5 Edited by Strider92 (18001 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux said:

@Esquire said:

No reason that Fantomex can't Misdirect him, although I suppose Jack could outreact him for the win. Fantomex would also have to find some way of killing Jack, which would be a chore. I'm still giving a majority to Fantomex, though.

The only way Hawksmoor could win would be if the scenario was in a city. I'm pretty sure Hawksmoor has used his powers to see what the city see's in which case misdirection most likely wouldn't work. Fantomex may be able to misdirect Jack but not the astral entity of an entire city.

#6 Posted by Dextersinister (7279 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strider92 said:

@laflux said:

@Esquire said:

No reason that Fantomex can't Misdirect him, although I suppose Jack could outreact him for the win. Fantomex would also have to find some way of killing Jack, which would be a chore. I'm still giving a majority to Fantomex, though.

The only way Hawksmoor could win would be if the scenario was in a city. I'm pretty sure Hawksmoor has used his powers to see what the city see's in which case misdirection most likely wouldn't work. Fantomex may be able to misdirect Jack but not the astral entity of an entire city.

True the fight is a bit of a stomp in Jack's favour inside a city and pointless if it's outside.

#7 Posted by Strider92 (18001 posts) - - Show Bio

@Dextersinister: Pretty much yeah.

#8 Posted by Esquire (3909 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strider92 said:

The only way Hawksmoor could win would be if the scenario was in a city. I'm pretty sure Hawksmoor has used his powers to see what the city see's in which case misdirection most likely wouldn't work. Fantomex may be able to misdirect Jack but not the astral entity of an entire city.

He would still be Misdirecting Hawksmoor's perceptions, though. The city would see things as they were, and tell Jack, but Fantomex would alter the way Jack receives the information from his city-senses just like he does to his normal senses. At least that's always been my impression of how Misdirection works.

#9 Posted by jeanroygrant (20442 posts) - - Show Bio

Fantomex.

#10 Posted by dondave (39825 posts) - - Show Bio

Jack Hawksmoor

#11 Posted by Esquire (3909 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave said:

Jack Hawksmoor

How does he get past Misdirection?