Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By CalebHara

Fantastic Four vs The Elite

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Rules for the battle go as followed

• I know this is the movie version of the Elite, both movie and comic feats are allowed because they are practically the same thing
  • Random encounter
  • No BFR, and no Bunny for teleportation
  • No external resources or allies
  • Fight is won by Death, Incapacitation, K.O. or Surrender
  • Morals of for everyone
  • No Mindrape, or TP auto-win, MB can use TP, but nothing that will give the elite an auto win
  • No shield making inside of the body for an instant kill for IW

Battle takes place here

No Caption Provided

Metropolis, rules regarding location go as followed

• 100 meter starting distance
  • Fully interactive environment
  • Few bystanders, the ones in the scene are driving operating vehicles
  • Battle can go anywhere within the city limits

WHO WINS?

Avatar image for deactivated-59d945143d79a
deactivated-59d945143d79a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

I believe the Elite takes this. Mr. Fantastic is kinda of a non factor here considering this is a random encounter. I do not think Thing can take that many hits from a team that took on Superman. Human torch is mvp considering Invisible Woman can not make a shield inside of the Elite's bodies. Eventually the two go down.

CalebHara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By CalebHara

@joeagentofhand1: Invisible Woman can do much more offensively than just opening boy shields. And once Superman stopped holding back he was able to take the team out, they never actually took him down.

Avatar image for deactivated-59d945143d79a
deactivated-59d945143d79a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

@CalebHara: by take on Superman I mean fight him. While Invisible Woman would be hard to put down, I don't think she could take the power of " like 15 suns exploding in her face"(that was most likely a hyperbole, but it did seem pretty powerful to me).

CalebHara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By CalebHara

@joeagentofhand1 said:

@CalebHara: by take on Superman I mean fight him. While Invisible Woman would be hard to put down, I don't think she could take the power of " like 15 suns exploding in her face"(that was most likely a hyperbole, but it did seem pretty powerful to me).

Fair enough, personally i think that he wasn't overestimating his power, and if he was, it wasn't by a whole lot. One more question however, Coldcast stated that he couldn't even sweep the land to flush Superman out "after a blast like that." That blast exhausted him and basically put him out of the battle, do you think that this could change the outcome of the battle?

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By New_World_Order

The Elite.

CalebHara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By CalebHara

@ThunderGodsWrath said:

The Elite.

any reasons?

Daaerk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Daaerk

The Elite win this battle…In a stomp.

Manchester Black in the movie especially wrecked a ‘morals on’ Superman, for it was clearly seen in the movie as well; his face was clearly beaten to a pulp, with a red/black eye when he was ticked as Heck XD. Manchester Black is also very deadly and aggressive; in fact, all the members are aggressive enough to beat up a base-level Superman. Invincible Woman would be down in minutes if Manchester went all out against her (and she didn’t).

Menagerie’s symbiotic aliens could eat the insides of Mr. Fantastic. The would/could fly into all of Mr. Fantastic’s body openings Aaaand he’s done for..

Johnny could potentially last the longest among the Fantastic Four, though he too would eventually go down in this fight. If he was gang banged by all the members of the Elites, he’d have quite a bad day; Johnny also tends to have a large ego when he fights and for that reason he doesn’t fair well against strong opponents that he could actually beat if he focused and gave it his best. Menagerie’s aliens might not survive Johnny’s immense heat..If so, he could get wrecked by any other member on the team.

The Thing most likely gets crushed by Coldcast’s electromagnetic powers. He wouldn’t last very long. The Elite would ‘clobber’ him bad.

Oh, I’m missing a member! Hat! Hat relaxes with a champagne watching the the Elite fantastically clobber the four others who are ‘in their way’.

Daaerk

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By New_World_Order

@CalebHara said:

@ThunderGodsWrath said:

The Elite.

any reasons?

Actually I don't know.

morgrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By morgrim

@Daaerk: Invisible womans shields have been shown to hold telekenetics as powerfull as jean grey, she would just capture manchester in a bubble and crush him. Also the human torch could take the hatter as all you have to do is burn the hat, mr fantastic what with bing rubber and all could manuervour enough to tie up lizard lady [dont remember her name} the thing would lose though

All in all FF win

CalebHara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By CalebHara

@morgrim: The Hat doesn't receive his power from his hat. He was infused with the power of a Demon.

Daaerk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Daaerk

@morgrim said:

@Daaerk: Invisible womans shields have been shown to hold telekenetics as powerfull as jean grey, she would just capture manchester in a bubble and crush him. Also the human torch could take the hatter as all you have to do is burn the hat, mr fantastic what with bing rubber and all could manuervour enough to tie up lizard lady [dont remember her name} the thing would lose though

All in all FF win

When Manchester goes all out telekinetically, a morals on Invisible Woman would be attempting to defend attacks that have thrown Superman ways of, big stuff she would have to deal with. When he mind manipulates Invisible Woman, it tilts the battle to his favor He is a powerful telepath, and will definitely disorient the Invisible Woman also isn’t the type to use a force field bubble at the very start of the battle.

Human Torch wouldn’t be smart enough to know the Hatter’s weakness. Before he could do anything, he would be handling 5 large magical demons that’d knock him and his ego out of air. =0

The aliens of Menagerie’s (“lizard lady”) are very fast. They’d cover Mr. Fantastic’s body in an instant and enter his openings; she has thousands of them at her disposal within her body. She also a flight advantage, Mr. Fantastic isn’t going to be able to cover her when she’s up high in the air. If she can’t defeat him, he gets easily crushed by any of the other members.

Daaerk

CalebHara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By CalebHara

Bump

morgrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By morgrim

@Daaerk: invisible woman has restrained telekenetics the likes of jean grey and has blocked telepathy easily manchester will be a cake walk. johnny is also not an idiot he would be ablt to use his eyes and see the only place all the demons are coming from plus one good fire ball and poof no more hat

Daaerk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Daaerk

@morgrim said:

invisible woman has restrained telekenetics the likes of jean grey and has blocked telepathy easily manchester will be a cake walk.

Again, Invisible Woman isn't going to be very offensive. Manchester gets ticked pretty easily, so he isn't going to be going easy.

@morgrim said:

johnny is also not an idiot he would be ablt to use his eyes and see the only place all the demons are coming from plus one good fire ball and poof no more hat

It will be too late before Johnny realizes where the demons came from.

Daaerk

morgrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By morgrim

@Daaerk:Actually Ivisible Woman is always on the offense unless she needs to shield them from something her fighting style is literally restrain and contain. And in an emergency protect. So the first thing she is going to do is seal of manchester in an instantaneous bubble,which cuts off his telepathy. And if jean grey and numerous cosmic beings have been unable to break out of her bubbles then I doubt a second grade telekinetic will. Also what do you think johnny is retarded. he is actually smarter than he lets on. and seeing as its not like hatter tries to hide the hat it would be obvious. and even if it werent you are aware that johnnycan burn as hot as or hotter than the sun right, simply being near him would fry the Hatter who last time I checked has human level durability.

And seeing that mister fantastic and thing would lose their fights it would come down to. HT and IW versus the snake lady and the big guy {whose name I also cant remember} and HT would just burn the lady and her bugs to a crisp while IW restrains the big guy like manchester and suffocates him.

Avatar image for deactivated-60bc436ce52fe
deactivated-60bc436ce52fe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Elite

Avatar image for sar_annihilator
SAR_Annihilator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They got to get Manchester Black as quick as possible otherwise it's over.