Fantastic Four vs Order of the Red Lotus

MrUnsmiley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Location is the lawn of the X-Mansion.

Round 1: Mr. Fantastic, Invisible Girl, The Thing, and Human Torch vs Zaheer, P'li, Ghazan, and Ming-Hua

Round 2: Fantastic Four gets Spider-Man, Red Lotus gets Korra

Who wins?

Veitha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

sue solos

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

KidPhillip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By KidPhillip

Comics F4 any member solos.

Movie F4 is a debate

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

@veitha said:

sue solos

As does Ben and Johnny tbh.

Avatar image for Oreoassassin421
OreoAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By OreoAssassin

FF

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Comic versions for F4? Each member could solo.

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger: Can they "bend" Johnny & Ben ? Lol

Easternwind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sue solos

Johnny solos

Thing solos

Sue solos

Spiderman solos

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Possibly Johnny's flames but I don't know about Ben's skin. Maybe yes, maybe no. The FF have never faced an Earthbender before so I don't know if Ben's skin could be bent by Ghazin. Would be cool to see him take control of Ben and have him fight the FF like a puppet for the Red Lotus.

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger: Or if Ghazin turns him into Lava or something that'll be cool to see . But I don't see the RL taking the comic versions , they definitely have a chance against the movie versions .

ComanderMurf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I honestly can't see Reed or Ben soloing.

Veitha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#14  Edited By Veitha

@lvenger said:

@uugieboogie said:

Possibly Johnny's flames but I don't know about Ben's skin. Maybe yes, maybe no. The FF have never faced an Earthbender before so I don't know if Ben's skin could be bent by Ghazin. Would be cool to see him take control of Ben and have him fight the FF like a puppet for the Red Lotus.

Johnny can manipulate fire, too. That's how he shapes it(into the "4" simbol, for example). So I don't see them bending him.

As for Ben, I don't even know if that's actual rock, it should be something like organic rock(like Emma Frost's diamond form or Colossus' steel form), I don't know if they can manipulate it.

Anyway Sue can stop matter manipulation/TK with shields so she could just protect them.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Lvenger

@veitha said:

@lvenger said:

@uugieboogie said:

Johnny can manipulate fire, too. That's how he shapes it(into the "4" simbol, for example). So I don't see them bending him.

As for Ben, I don't even know if that's actual rock, it should be something like organic rock(like Emma Frost's diamond form or Colossus' steel form), I don't know if they can manipulate it.

Anyway Sue can stop matter manipulation/TK with shields so she could just protect them.

True I had forgotten that little fact. It's just that hypothetically, a stronger firebender could take control of his flames. But again that's major hypotheticals with no proof to support the claim. Your point makes way more sense though.

As for Ben, that also makes sense since it's technically not real Earth and is part of his own body's reaction to the cosmic rays so earthbending probably wouldn't work anyway.

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger said:

@veitha said:

@lvenger said:

@uugieboogie said:

True I had forgotten that little fact. It's just that hypothetically, a stronger firebender could take control of his flames. But again that's major hypotheticals with no proof to support the claim. Your point makes way more sense though.

As for Ben, that also makes sense since it's technically not real Earth and is part of his own body's reaction to the cosmic rays so earthbending probably wouldn't work anyway.

How do you think Bens body would react if they bended lava on him? Lava bending, followed by water bending & some air bending can turn them into stone

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uugieboogie: Well he's tanked lava, the Earth's core temperatures and Celestial blasts so lava bending might not be too effective on him.

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger said:

@uugieboogie: Well he's tanked lava, the Earth's core temperatures and Celestial blasts so lava bending might not be too effective on him.

I think they have a better chance against the movie versions lol