Been done, Fantastic 4 always wins.

#4 Posted by NeonGameWave (7783 posts) - - Show Bio

Fantastic 4.

#5 Posted by Jorgevy (5114 posts) - - Show Bio

what version of FFour??????

#6 Posted by UltimateHero0406 (2171 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jorgevy said:

what version of FFour??????

Doesn't matter. Any one would own the Incredibles.

#7 Posted by Jorgevy (5114 posts) - - Show Bio

even movie version? @UltimateHero0406

#8 Posted by UltimateHero0406 (2171 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jorgevy: Yes. With bloodlust on, Johnny would burn them all to a crisp or Sue would use that annoying force field popping move.

#9 Posted by Nefarious (20340 posts) - - Show Bio

The F4.

#10 Posted by AllStarSuperman (21865 posts) - - Show Bio

Fantastic four I always saw incredibles as a ripoff

#11 Posted by Jorgevy (5114 posts) - - Show Bio

@UltimateHero0406: although she never showed it. and johnny, I dont know if he'd be fast enough with Dash on the other team.... hmmmm

what if Incredibles get Frozone...? or Syndrome?

#12 Posted by PsychoJack (174 posts) - - Show Bio

@NeonGameWave said:

Fantastic 4.

#13 Posted by GreyLantern (13 posts) - - Show Bio

No one really knows Jack-Jack's powers, and if bloodlust means he can use his powers intelligently, I'd estimate that he's enough to take out at least one FFer. Meanwhile, I would estimate that Bob is stronger than the Thing, and could probably take him out or at least stalemate him. Reed would beat Helen, no problem, and Sue could take Violet. Johnny could take Dash, but Jack-Jack could probably beat him. That leaves Sue and Reed against Bob (probably) and Jack-Jack. Reed woyld probably lose pretty quickly, but Sue could eke out a victory in the end. This one goes to Marvel's First Family.

#14 Posted by UltimateHero0406 (2171 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jorgevy: Even though dash is fast, he still has the strength of a kid. Even after speed blitzing that guard and hitting him at least 30 times, the guy was just fine. And the F4's durability is beyond that I think so his hits won't do anything. They will just piss everyone off and make them want to kill faster. And IW as skilled as she is, I doubt she was bluffing. Adding Frozone would help a lot, but HT wold still vape everyone with a supernova so ice wouldn't bring the win. Syndrome would help a great deal though with his tech. But I think Sue could still use her powers even if she is stuck in a force field.

#15 Posted by Jorgevy (5114 posts) - - Show Bio

@GreyLantern: jack-jack's powers are metamorphosis or something like that. Word of God says it's meant to portray how kids have infinite possiblities and choices for what they want to do with life, that's why he could turn into steel, flames or a freaking devil.

@UltimateHero0406: IMHO that was more for comedy relief. if physics shows us anything is that even if Dash is still as strong as a ten year old, if he dishes out sonic punches, that guard should have been knocked out immediatly.

but I'll wait for the OP @AnyWhichWayButUp: to come in and maybe explain which version and add some fire power to the Incredibles, they need it

#16 Posted by AllStarSuperman (21865 posts) - - Show Bio

Dash isn't that fast I'd say around two hundred MPH

#17 Posted by catfightfan (588 posts) - - Show Bio

@UltimateHero0406 said:

@Jorgevy: Yes. With bloodlust on, Johnny would burn them all to a crisp or Sue would use that annoying force field popping move.

Sue and her annoying force field popping move? It looks like you are not a fan of Sue Storm......

#18 Posted by Jorgevy (5114 posts) - - Show Bio

@catfightfan said:

@UltimateHero0406 said:

Sue and her annoying force field popping move? It looks like you are not a fan of Sue Storm......

i think he said anoying because EVERYONE goes with it first when she is in a battle in the forums

#19 Edited by UltimateHero0406 (2171 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jorgevy: I seriously doubt dash is sonic. He doesn't have anything measurable to say that he has done so. Plus, if he did hit one of them at sonic speed, he would shatter his limbs. Keep in mind that he is not the Flash and has no speed force protecting him. And you are correct, I find that move of Sue's very annoying in battles lol

@catfightfan: It's not that I have anything against her, I just find that maneuver a bit cheap and annoying in battles.

#20 Posted by Jorgevy (5114 posts) - - Show Bio

@UltimateHero0406: once again why the whole thing seemed a bit comedic. I admit, I can't prove he is sonic, but he is atleast above 400 Km/H. that should still knock down a guy in the head

#21 Posted by PALADIN_ (265 posts) - - Show Bio

Incredibles win they are wayyyy to underrated

1. Violet can hold off sue long enough for the rest of her family to help

2. Bob stomps Thing he's faster and more agile possibly stronger plus he used to take down baddies all the time by himself

3. Helen would stomp reed she's a way better fighter lol Reed is only good with prep in a fight she would woop his ass all the way back to the baxter building

4. Johny Storm can get taken down by Jack Jack since the only power Johny has is fire.

#22 Posted by AnyWhichWayButUp (760 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jorgevy: well if you want my opinion violet or dash could easily takes johnny by suffication then bobs strength can beat things(ive only see thing pick up a pretty big car to throw but bob picked up that spiderbot which wieghs at least 10x that) elastic woman and jack can hold thier own with reed since hes not prepared he might be to interested in learning thier powers during the fight ( he does it alot ) which could end him( possibly) violet vs invisible woman hmm they're pretty equal but endurance is something they dont have so sue beats dash and violet but injured bob could easily finish her. since everyones going for F4 this is my way of saying how the battle could be different because i give everyone a chance

#23 Posted by Qpzmg (976 posts) - - Show Bio

F4

#24 Posted by UltimateHero0406 (2171 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jorgevy: That would only work on Johnny. Even moving, at that speed, he couldn't hurt Ben or Reed. And Sue would most likely be shielding herself. And like I said, at some point, Johnny would get pissed and just fly up into the air and spam fire down on them.

#25 Edited by Jorgevy (5114 posts) - - Show Bio

@UltimateHero0406: I know it would only work with him, but Im assuming Dash bloodlusted would speedblitz him, which I think is not only quite plausible it would actually take down johnny. unless he could go Flame On first.... but im not sure if he could, but i cant say he couldn't either

@AnyWhichWayButUp: so it's movie versions? okay. still im not sure if violet could take johnny out through oxygen burning. give them syndrome or Frozone, because Sue is a really big hitter

#26 Posted by UltimateHero0406 (2171 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jorgevy: Even if he did blitz Johnny, it would take a while for all Dash's hits to kill him which gives Sue a chance to shield him.

#27 Edited by Matezoide2 (15994 posts) - - Show Bio

Knock Knock.

Who's there?

Invisible Woman!

Invisible Woman who?

The Invisible Woman that would solo the Incredibles.

On a side note, Dash punched a random soldier several times and he shrugged off.

#28 Posted by Jorgevy (5114 posts) - - Show Bio

@UltimateHero0406: I actually wasn't going for the kill, was thinking more of KO

@Matezoide2 said:

On a side note, Dash punched a random soldier several times and he shrugged off.

that was probably for comedic effect. I don't think any regular human would handle a few punches to the head at atleast 400 Kmh even if it is from a ten year old

#29 Posted by UltimateHero0406 (2171 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jorgevy: Still, Johnny has taken worse than Dash's hits. And those punches weren't at the same speed he runs since he only had about half of a foot to pull back his fists. If they were you would barely be able to see them and they would have cracked that guy's skull open.

#30 Posted by Jorgevy (5114 posts) - - Show Bio

@UltimateHero0406: but that was my point all along, that moment didnt seem to be serious or following the rules. also, i dont remember movie johnny dishing off anything that bad

#31 Posted by Matezoide2 (15994 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jorgevy said:

@Matezoide2 said:

that was probably for comedic effect. I don't think any regular human would handle a few punches to the head at atleast 400 Kmh even if it is from a ten year old

Not for comedy, but i can see that as PIS. Though it did happen twice in the movie, i think it is fair to give him the benifit of doubt, at least.

#32 Edited by UltimateHero0406 (2171 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jorgevy: I still don't think Dash's hits do all that much. Even when he tripped that other guard at high speed, it didn't even look like it hurt. And what would stop Johhny from turning up the heat while taking couple hits. In the movie, he was reaching near supernova temperatures in a matter of seconds with great ease for fun. Imagine bloodlust. After Johnny cranks out a few thousand degrees, Dash won't be getting anywhere near him.

#33 Posted by Jorgevy (5114 posts) - - Show Bio

@Matezoide2: @UltimateHero0406: yeah, it's the physocs that are gobbling my head, because it doesn't match what we know to what we saw.....

but yeah the family needs help

#34 Posted by comicace3 (5281 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jorgevy said:

@UltimateHero0406: although she never showed it. and johnny, I dont know if he'd be fast enough with Dash on the other team.... hmmmm

Or the indestructible flame baby. Jack- Jack is his name. He would be comparable to Johnny. And lets not forget violet who is comparable to Sue. And the mom ( who's name I forgot) who is comparable to Mr. fantastic. This could be an interesting fight.

#35 Posted by Jorgevy (5114 posts) - - Show Bio

@comicace3: jack jack as an adult yeah, could be way beyond johnny but violet and elastigirl are not exactly the same as sue and reed

#36 Posted by ULTRAstarkiller (6174 posts) - - Show Bio

@PALADIN_: 1. Whats stopping sue from doing the same thing

2. I doubt Mr incredible is stronger maybe more agile but i doubt he can go head to head with the hulk

3. Reed will kill her its basically like fighting a stupid version of himself

4. Johnny can take down all of them (super nova)

5. Dash and violet are non factors Sue takes them both down easy

So F4 win

#37 Edited by UltimateHero0406 (2171 posts) - - Show Bio

@comicace3 said:

@Jorgevy said:

Or the indestructible flame baby. Jack- Jack is his name. He would be comparable to Johnny. And lets not forget violet who is comparable to Sue. And the mom ( who's name I forgot) who is comparable to Mr. fantastic. This could be an interesting fight.

Yeah, I agree. It would be a cool fight to see. But realistically, Jack Jack is too random to be really effective. Plus there is no evidence that he is anywhere near Johnny. Like I said, Johnny was nearing supernova temperatures in the first movie just for fun which means he was cranking out thousands of degrees a second with ease. If he does that, even if he is 100 ft from everyone else, they will die. Violet is nowhere near as strong as Sue. Sue was holding up a ferris wheel (with Ben) and other good stuff, plus she could multi task while Violet is very inexperienced and only near the end, learned to make her force field last more than a seconds. And even then it was only good for a few hits. Ben could most likely break through. Elastigirl vs Mr Fantastic, idk. I'll even say Elastigirl since she is acrobatic and had more experience than Mr. Fantastic at his point in the movie. But overall, the Incredibles are a watered down version of the F4. And then there is Team work. The Incredibles work well together. But in the first movie, they took down Doom with a pretty impressive maneuver as well.

#38 Posted by PALADIN_ (265 posts) - - Show Bio

@ULTRAstarkiller: please Helen would stomp Reed, Reed has little fighting experience mean while Helen has been fighting criminals longer than Reed

Reed would win in a prep battle but since this is a fight she whoops his ass

hell spiderman pownt reed

#39 Edited by UltimateHero0406 (2171 posts) - - Show Bio

@PALADIN_: I agree that Elastigirl has got Reed beat, but using Spider Man as an example isn't really accurate. Your implying that Elastigirl could beat Spidey.

#40 Posted by jackofspades (1860 posts) - - Show Bio

@AllStarSuperman said:

Fantastic four I always saw incredibles as a ripoff

this and they are ripoffs

#41 Posted by PALADIN_ (265 posts) - - Show Bio

@UltimateHero0406:No not really I'm not saying she can beat him, but she has sure hell would have put up a way better fight than Reed would dream of

she's much faster and skilled.

#42 Posted by UltimateHero0406 (2171 posts) - - Show Bio

@PALADIN_: But I still say the F4 win. IW could force field pop Mr. Incredible and possibly Violet. And Johnny goes critical and vapes the rest.

#43 Posted by PALADIN_ (265 posts) - - Show Bio

@UltimateHero0406:To be fair anybody except Dash Dash can take out Johny all it takes is one fast object being thrown at high speeds

IMO the only threat here is The Invisible Woman.

#44 Posted by THUNDERBOLT30 (10487 posts) - - Show Bio

@ThunderGodsWrath said:

F4.

#45 Posted by UltimateHero0406 (2171 posts) - - Show Bio

@PALADIN_: His reaction time is really good. He is able to fly through NYC at hundreds of miles an hour. And I doubt the Incredibles would start by throwing anything. Really, if they don't K.O. Sue and Johnny within the first 10 seconds, the Incredibles lose.

#46 Edited by PALADIN_ (265 posts) - - Show Bio

@UltimateHero0406:They will actually, if there is a flying target they throw stuff

so IMO Johnny gets one shotted in any scenario

seriously only Invisible Woman is the treat as Reed has poor combat reaction time.

#47 Edited by UltimateHero0406 (2171 posts) - - Show Bio

@PALADIN_: If Johnny starts to fly, they won't have the time to get anything to throw. Johnny will glass the entire battle field if he gets mad. He could blast anything out of the air and rain down hell on their heads. None will survive. While flying, he's probably as fast as if not faster than Dash. But he won't need to fly. He can go supernova right from where he starts and kill everyone in an instant. Or if he has morals, he could make a fire tornado around them and cook them alive like he did Doom.

#48 Posted by PALADIN_ (265 posts) - - Show Bio

@UltimateHero0406: lol Johnny doesn't blitz people

and lol at him being faster than them, he's been tagged by slower people I'm sure

he gets one shotted by the more experienced heroes

only IW can solo.

#49 Edited by UltimateHero0406 (2171 posts) - - Show Bio

@PALADIN_: I never said he would blitz anyone. I said they couldn't hit him with projectiles. He is too fast. He reached the upper atmosphere in a very short amount of time and he maneuvers through NYC at hundreds of miles an hour on a daily basis. From the air, they are not hitting him. And from the ground, they are still not touching him. If he says flame on, Dash will not dare touch him for any amount of time. This allows Johnny to fry them one at a time or like I said, cook em all in a fire tornado that partially melted Doom. Add in Sue and this fight doesn't last more than a minute if even that.

#50 Posted by MonsterStomp (17935 posts) - - Show Bio

@AllStarSuperman said:

Dash isn't that fast I'd say around two hundred MPH

He's fast enough to run across water man. I don't see a car going 200MPH driving on water. lol