User Lists: 0

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

Messiah Cable would win. IDK any other version that can.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By comic_book_fan

ff

Avatar image for inconvenient_truth
Inconvenient_Truth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for lordofallhumans
LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Non-messiah with his TO virus ravaging his body can win too, as he was (under those conditions) able to pull her into the astral plane through her shield during Onslaught, which means his telepathy has/can/will work on her even with a shield. Even baby Cable was creating impenetrable forcefields.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By comic_book_fan

@lordofallhumans: she let him do that she was not tring to resist him they were on the same team.

Avatar image for texasdeathmatch
texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I love Cable, but I think he's going to have trouble trying to take down all four of them.

LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By LordOfAllHumans

@comic_book_fan said:

@lordofallhumans: she let him do that she was not tring to resist him they were on the same team.

Regardless, the claim is her field is telepathy proof (based on a fight with Psi Lord, a theory I took apart months ago) . When has it been stated she can pick and choose what comes in and out? Especially when she was taxing herself and needed his tk to add to her own power to shield from Onslaughts psionic maelstrom. When did she have time to or concentration to be so specific? There is no evidence she can block telepathy at all, only people misinterpreting a scan. Fact is within her shield the astral bodies of Cable and Apoc should not have been able to leave her bubble if it blocks telepathy, and they did and she was summoned later through the same bubble.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By comic_book_fan

she let him because sue needed to go to the astral plane to save franklin and the fact that she needs to concentrate on just protecting herself alone to block telepathy and post the scan because if i remember right cable was in the shield with her.

LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

she let him because sue needed to go to the astral plane to save franklin and the fact that she needs to concentrate on just protecting herself alone to block telepathy and post the scan because if i remember right cable was in the shield with her.

Right which means if the shield is tp proof his power that allows him to astral project and bring others with him (telepathy) would have been useless. If he was in a tp proof shield neither he nor Apoc would have been able to enter Onslaughts citadel via astral projection and his telepathy would not have been able to keep contact with her (whether she was aware of the plan or not, I know she was) and pull her to the astral plane. Thus her shield is not telepathy proof.

henrik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Cable might be strong enough to win , but Iwill go with Fantastic 4 .

LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@henrik said:

Just curious, if he is strong enough to win, why wouldn't you pick him to win? I am of course using other versions of him because a comment was made that only Messiah Cable can win, but any Cable with his telepathy and telekinesis intact can take them down with no problems, as they have no natural defense against his telepathy.

Inconvenient_Truth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If sue cant protect her team from Cables tp then I cant see them stopping him with his powers.

LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If sue cant protect her team from Cables tp then I cant see them stopping him with his powers.

she can't

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By comic_book_fan

she can and all the others are resistant except for johnny and hell he might be aswell.

the thing could oneshot him if he gets close and sue can oneshot cable easly sue solos .

HyperViper97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By HyperViper97

Cable should be able to do this. Mind rape or tp should shut them down.

theDCkid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#19  Edited By theDCkid

The Fantastic Four has got this in the bag.

LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

she can and all the others are resistant except for johnny and hell he might be aswell.

the thing could oneshot him if he gets close and sue can oneshot cable easly sue solos .

No she can't we discussed this in a PM. He can handle Thing with his tk, so he won't get close that and Cable has fought the Hulk, and Cable was holding back he could have easily just BFRed Hulk but was worried about two things, the TO virus and unleashing his untapped power that might turn him into an uncontrollable force like the Hulk.

LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedckid said:

The Fantastic Four has got this in the bag.

they don't, they get mind raped for their trouble for those that can't tked to death...if this is Cable with hardly any power then it's a spite thread.

Inconvenient_Truth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think Cable takes them all out one on one, but I'm not sure if he can take them on all at once.

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@henrik said:

Just curious, if he is strong enough to win, why wouldn't you pick him to win? I am of course using other versions of him because a comment was made that only Messiah Cable can win, but any Cable with his telepathy and telekinesis intact can take them down with no problems, as they have no natural defense against his telepathy.

You're sure about his power level in other forms? I barely have seen him using these powers outside of times when he was this "messiah".

I recall him giving a fight to Pre-Shaman X-Man, who stomped Abomination and Exodus, but I was never sure which version that was.

And Sue has to be able to decide if TP can come trough her force fields or not. I am pretty sure that I've seen her talking with someone by telepathy. But don't ask me for scans, I barely had read FF before Hickman.

LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By LordOfAllHumans

@czarny_samael666 said:

@lordofallhumans said:

@henrik said:

You're sure about his power level in other forms? I barely have seen him using these powers outside of times when he was this "messiah".

I recall him giving a fight to Pre-Shaman X-Man, who stomped Abomination and Exodus, but I was never sure which version that was.

And Sue has to be able to decide if TP can come trough her force fields or not. I am pretty sure that I've seen her talking with someone by telepathy. But don't ask me for scans, I barely had read FF before Hickman.

He never used his power at Messiah level before for the two reasons I gave. The TO virus which he used most of his available power to hold back and then there is the untapped power that he was afraid to use. Remember he has loads of untapped power one of which is the power to psychically traverse time like Rachel, unlocked by a combination of Shi'ar tech, Xavier and Jean.

The version that fought pre-shaman Nate was the TO infected version all this before the Onslaught story, which shows his telepathy working on her and through her shield.

If you saw her communicating telepathically through her shield why assume she lets it in when there is evidence that it just comes through as there is none to suggest she can block it?

I await all comments but on a side note my weekend begins on Thursday and I'm off to do shots, I shall return. :)

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By czarny_samael666

@lordofallhumans:

She blocked Psi-Lord and Jean Grey, so I belive that there is proof that she can block it.

I don't doubt that Cable has great power in himself, but is it greater than her ff?

Erick_Williams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Susan Storm bloodlusted solo's

Inconvenient_Truth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 juiceboks  Moderator

Savior Cable stomps. T.O virus cable will have some trouble but I believe he can pull through.

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

FF.

Inconvenient_Truth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thundergodswrath: Can you elaborate as to how they'd win

They would overwhelm him. Johnny's nova blasts, Thing's brutes strength not to mention Sue's shields that can even go down your throat like she did Angrir.

Inconvenient_Truth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thundergodswrath: If Johnny went nova, he'd have to make sure Sue protected the rest of the team or theyd all die. Cable can just teleport. He can mind rape all of them in a second.

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thundergodswrath: If Johnny went nova, he'd have to make sure Sue protected the rest of the team or theyd all die. Cable can just teleport. He can mind rape all of them in a second.

So you made this battle with a clear victor in mine? Lol I do that sometimes too. :p That is a possible outcome though. Can't Sue's shields block T/P?

Inconvenient_Truth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thundergodswrath: lol, no, no. I'm just replying to you. I think this is a good fight but no, I dont have a victor in mind. I'm not sure if Sue can block tp, the guys above discussed it already but i havnt seen scans so I'm not completely sure.

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thundergodswrath: lol, no, no. I'm just replying to you. I think this is a good fight but no, I dont have a victor in mind. I'm not sure if Sue can block tp, the guys above discussed it already but i havnt seen scans so I'm not completely sure.

Oh, okay.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Current Cable gets absolutely brutally Stomped. The dude's already dying as is.

LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lordofallhumans:

She blocked Psi-Lord and Jean Grey, so I belive that there is proof that she can block it.

I don't doubt that Cable has great power in himself, but is it greater than her ff?

Jean did not have telepathy when they encountered each other.

No Caption Provided

I'm assumeing the blocking of Psi Lord comes from this? This is not proof that she blocked telepathy. He is reading her mind, he doesn't know she is no shielded. If this was to illustrate the shield can block telepathy then why not have him mention something about him finally being able to read her mind instead of how easy he can do it, so therer is no reason to conclude he was using telepathy on her before he actually did and when he did there was no shield so IMO this is not proof she can block telepathy because it wasn't being used on her nor was there mention of it being blocked when she did have a shield up.

I have already given an instance of how his telepathy worked through her shield twice in the same issue, seems to me that at least his can get through and this will be how he takes her down.

Erick_Williams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@inconvenient_truth: well the FF but hard fight ill sayreed will come up with something

Cable (with his powers) can just psi blast him before he gets a chance, they lose because they have no answer to his telepathy in a random battle with no prep.

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lordofallhumans:

Good one. I thought she can do it permanently.

Jean had TP when she met IW, but I doubt that it was as strong as Cable's anyway.

LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lordofallhumans:

Good one. I thought she can do it permanently.

Jean had TP when she met IW, but I doubt that it was as strong as Cable's anyway.

No she didn't. The cocoon the Phoenix put her in was found, Reed used some device that he said he would not have used if he knew she had mental powers, the device damaged her telepathy, which is why she thought they were robots when she woke up, her last memories were of fighting sentinels on the space station and at that point she did have telepathy, she was not aware of the events that took place when the Phoenix was pretending to be her. After this she joined Xfactor with the other O5 and during Xfactor she did not have her telepahy it was not reactivated until Psynaspe of the Dark Riders psychically attacked her.