#1 Edited by ChaosBlazer (3930 posts) - - Show Bio

Fantastic Four (Human Torch, Invisible Woman, Mr Fantastic, and Thing)

vs

Black Panther, Spiderman, Storm, and Deadpool

Black Panther has vibranium suit and his energy daggers, Deadpool has two adamantium katanas and 5 concussion grenades.

Classic Johnny, no Cosmic Control Rod or cosmic powers.

No prep.

Morals on.

Fight takes place in California on a sandy beach, no people around. Start 100 yards away.

Character is out of fight if KO, incapacitation, death, or in Deadpool's case decapitation counts as a death.

#2 Posted by majestic99 (8637 posts) - - Show Bio

Susan Storm solos. She can create force fields inside someone's body and expand it until they explode.

#3 Posted by _slim_ (13075 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah... with morals on I don't think she's doing that.

#4 Posted by torzone (415 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1 takes it.

#5 Edited by Iamlovewithin500 (1028 posts) - - Show Bio
@majestic99 said:

Susan Storm solos. She can create force fields inside someone's body and expand it until they explode.

Morals On. 

and Team 2 wins
#6 Posted by majestic99 (8637 posts) - - Show Bio

@Iamlovewithin500 said:

Morals On. and Team 1 wins

She can do that with morals on.

#7 Posted by _slim_ (13075 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes, with morals on Sue is gonna create a force field inside someone's head/body and cause them to explode. BP, Storm, Spidey are all characters Sue has history with. I don't see her using such tactics against them.

Deadpool on the other hand..

#8 Posted by BringnIt (3809 posts) - - Show Bio

Sue is killing Peter, T'Challa and Storm with morals on? I think not.

#9 Posted by ChaosBlazer (3930 posts) - - Show Bio

Any reasons more than the force field thing? And sue is a true heroine, she is not going to explode somebody, especially a fellow 'good guy' so to say.

#10 Posted by Simon_the_digger (2973 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1

#11 Posted by THUNDERBOLT30 (10487 posts) - - Show Bio

FF for the majority. If they drop or neutralize Sue quickly enough then team 2 could win.

#12 Posted by ChaosBlazer (3930 posts) - - Show Bio

If there is or was any confusion, team 1 is FF and team 2 is spidey, storm, deadpool and BP. Just edited the OP so FF comes first, just thought there could have been confusion, sorry.

#13 Posted by nickthedevil (12460 posts) - - Show Bio

FF

#14 Posted by ChaosBlazer (3930 posts) - - Show Bio

@Iamlovewithin500: @Ferdelance: Who do you mean by team 1? I am assuming FF for now, correct me if not.

#15 Posted by Blood1991 (8098 posts) - - Show Bio

I give this to the FF the only real threat on team 2 is Storm and I think Sue can take her or at least stave her off until the FF breaks Spidey, DP, and Black Panther.

#16 Posted by charlieboy (7160 posts) - - Show Bio

ff win. sue could still feasibly solo but cutting off the other team's oxygen or just force balling them all in the head.

#17 Posted by 202122 (1145 posts) - - Show Bio

You know what i'm going to say team 2 Sue Storm got nothing on the real storm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#18 Posted by ChaosBlazer (3930 posts) - - Show Bio

remember they are on a beach, storm could summon up a hurricane, the FF wouldn't be able to work as a team effectively. Just saying. And a hurricane could be enough to extinguish johnny, at least temporarily. Just some suggestions.

#19 Posted by Saren (25674 posts) - - Show Bio

@ChaosBlazer said:

remember they are on a beach, storm could summon up a hurricane, the FF wouldn't be able to work as a team effectively. Just saying. And a hurricane could be enough to extinguish johnny, at least temporarily. Just some suggestions.

A hurricane should not even faze current Johnny.

#20 Posted by ChaosBlazer (3930 posts) - - Show Bio

@CitizenBane: Do you know what would 'faze' current Johnny? I havent read him in a while

#21 Posted by Strider92 (16462 posts) - - Show Bio

With morals on team 2 with morals off Sue solo's

#22 Posted by Saren (25674 posts) - - Show Bio

@ChaosBlazer said:

@CitizenBane: Do you know what would 'faze' current Johnny? I havent read him in a while

Dunno, but he currently possesses the Cosmic Control Rod, which Annihilus has used in the past to curbstomp Quasar and kill him, and tank novas while remarking that all the suns in the sky would not begin to burn him. Reed has used it to increase the speeds of Ben and Johnny so that they could dodge blasts from Annihilus' gunship. The Worldmind told Nova Prime that while in possession of the CCR, Annihilus fundamentally outclassed him on every level. Johnny himself has used the CCR to blast gaping holes in the armor of Celestials, so I have trouble believing that Storm's hurricane is going to affect him in the slightest.

#23 Posted by Theodore (3445 posts) - - Show Bio

FF will win 7/10 times with morals on.

#24 Edited by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

@majestic99 said:

@Iamlovewithin500 said:

Not exactly. The best I've seen her do with morals on was place force fields in Wolverine's retina, cutting off his eyesight.

#25 Posted by Saren (25674 posts) - - Show Bio

@Static Shock said:

@majestic99 said:

@Iamlovewithin500 said:

Not exactly. The best I've seen her do with morals on was places force fields in Wolverine's retina, cutting off his eyesight.

She also placed force-fields in his lungs that cut off his oxygen supply. And she's blown up some mandroids with that expanding bubble trick, but I guess they don't count since they're not alive.

#26 Posted by Nefarious (20340 posts) - - Show Bio

The Fantastic Four.

#27 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

@CitizenBane: I knew I was missing a detail in relevance to what she did to Wolverine. Thanks.

#28 Posted by majestic99 (8637 posts) - - Show Bio

As previously stated, Susan Storm can do what I said with morals on, she solos.

#29 Posted by Saren (25674 posts) - - Show Bio

@majestic99 said:

As previously stated, Susan Storm can do what I said with morals on, she solos.

No, she is not going to blow people up with bubbles from the inside with morals on. She has never done so.

#30 Posted by majestic99 (8637 posts) - - Show Bio

She can.

#31 Posted by charlieboy (7160 posts) - - Show Bio

she is not going to blow anybody up in this fight but she can cut off their air supply with some strategically placed fields.

#32 Posted by Saren (25674 posts) - - Show Bio

@majestic99 said:

She can.

Then I assume you can provide some examples of her doing so with morals on?

@charlieboy said:

she is not going to blow anybody up in this fight but she can cut off their air supply with some strategically placed fields.

No arguments here.

#33 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ferdelance said:

Team 1

#34 Posted by majestic99 (8637 posts) - - Show Bio

No, I mean she has the ability to.

#35 Posted by Saren (25674 posts) - - Show Bio

@majestic99 said:

No, I mean she has the ability to.

No one said otherwise. But you said she would solo by employing this method. Your exact words were: Susan Storm can do what I said with morals on, she solos. Your words, not mine. So when has she done this with morals on?

#36 Posted by charlieboy (7160 posts) - - Show Bio

@majestic99: she does have the ability to do so but she is not going to in this fight. she is friends with most of team 2. plus i don't think she would do that to a living thing with morals on.

#37 Posted by pooty (11149 posts) - - Show Bio

She won't cause anyone to explode with morals on but she can still block their breathing passages causing them to pass out. Susan Solos

#38 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

@majestic99 said:

She can.

Prove it.

#39 Posted by majestic99 (8637 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm saying she could do it with morals on, not has.

#40 Posted by charlieboy (7160 posts) - - Show Bio

@majestic99: she could but won't. this whole argument is kind of pointless.

#41 Posted by majestic99 (8637 posts) - - Show Bio

If she doesn't blow them up she could suffocate them, or crush them by creating a bubble around their bodies and causing it go smaller and smaller.

I still say Susan solos.

#42 Posted by Saren (25674 posts) - - Show Bio

@majestic99 said:

I'm saying she could do it with morals on, not has.

Do you not realize that she will not do it with morals on? Why did you say this then: Susan Storm can do what I said with morals on, she solos? You said she would solo this fight using this method.

#43 Posted by majestic99 (8637 posts) - - Show Bio

Didn't you read the post above you?

#44 Posted by Saren (25674 posts) - - Show Bio

@majestic99 said:

Didn't you read the post above you?

Didn't you read the part where I asked you WHY you thought she would solo by blowing them up while morals are on?

#45 Posted by Fuchsia_Nightingale (10180 posts) - - Show Bio

Sue's no killer.

Good battle, I think, have a team that knows of the FF, expect Deadpool, being a wild card

Does Spidey have that Suit, idk what that does, cause I haven't read that series

I say the Four

#46 Posted by majestic99 (8637 posts) - - Show Bio

My bad, she wouldn't do that with morals on, you have proven me wrong.

#47 Edited by CalamitySam (77 posts) - - Show Bio

She doesn't need to blow them up.

Sue cuts off the oxygen to all 4 until they pass out.

As much as I would like team 2 to win FF wins.

#48 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

@CitizenBane said:

@ChaosBlazer said:

A hurricane should not even faze current Johnny.

He came back with the strength of a meth head

#49 Posted by mike23 (87 posts) - - Show Bio

storm and deadpool stomps!!!

#50 Edited by Iamlovewithin500 (1028 posts) - - Show Bio
@CalamitySam said:

She doesn't need to blow them up.

Sue cuts off the oxygen to all 4 until they pass out.

As much as I would like team 2 to win FF wins.

The same can be said for Storm.She controls air period. 
Even if Sue put a shield up,there is still an atmosphere inside of the bubble for Storm to suffocate the hell out of her until she passes out,or either drops her shield

Johnny isn't a problem for Storm ,she can put him out easily 
She can Freeze Reed instantly
and can K.O Ben 

With Black Panther there I believe it would be even, because then you have a smart guy for team A and one for team B. They could both bring great battle strategies to their respectful teams,or whip out some crazy gadgets.Still I give the edge to BP, because he some crazy Vibranium weapons. 

and please don't' get me started on Deadpool,who BTW is next to impossible to put down... -______- 

Sue's not soloing all 4 sweetheart, you might wanna check the feats of the other characters first. 

I still say Susan solos.

Lol  
NO